NCAA Football Week 4 LD - First Ever Gameday in Morgantown

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Some solid games on the slate this week, including #2 LSU at #16 WVU, #14 Arkansas at #3 Alabama, #7 OK. State at #8 Texas A&M. Obviously use this thread to discuss the games for week four.

MSU took a bit to get going after that first drive, but the run game is finally moving and the D hasn't given up anything. Nice to see us run well after that poor outing last week.

It's always nice to know that State has a comfortable lead and its only the 2nd. CMU is bad and I did expect this, so yay. I'll probably be able to watch the more interesting 2nd half games now with the way this ones looking.

I always enjoy watching the triple option when its run well. GT looks like a big sleeper in the ACC with the way they're moving the ball.

Notre Dame is going to lose to another Big East team. There's no wonder they don't want to join the conference, they'll finish in the bottom half every year.

Le'Veon Bell running well again today. Hopefully he doesn't hit that wall like he did last year in the 2nd half.

Our run game has looked excellent, although Cousins has had 2 or 3 'what are you thinking' throws, and there was a drop here and there.

Still, 31-0 at half is no complaint by me. Time to get the 2nd stringers in.

Notre Dame is going to lose to another Big East team. There's no wonder they don't want to join the conference, they'll finish in the bottom half every year.
7-6 lead at the half, and ND has played poorly. I wouldn't call that losing to another Big East team.

W. Virginia has just gotten back into this ballgame. My Mizzou Tigers up early on Oklahoma, and while I think they can pull off the upset, I'll be surprised if they do.

Of course, if Alabama plays the rest of the season the way they played today, I don't think it will matter what the rest of the country does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back