NCAA FB Week 5 LD 'Party in Autzen'

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Big week of college football. The slate looks beyond fucking epic. Really, it's pick and choose, and you can't go wrong with any of the following:

#7 Florida vs. #1 Alabama (8 PM, CBS)
#9 Stanford vs. #4 Oregon (8 PM, ABC)
#22 Penn State vs. #17 Iowa (8 PM, ESPN)

For Prime time. Also are the following:
#21 Texas vs. #8 Oklahoma (Red River Rivalry) (3:30 PM, ABC)
#11 Wisconsin vs. #24 Michigan State (3:30 PM, ABC)
Tennessee vs. #12 LSU (3:30 PM, CBS)
Virginia Tech vs. #23 North Carolina State (3:30 PM, ABC)
#16 Miami (FL) vs. Clemson (12 PM, ESPN2)

All should be great games. Looks like an awesome week for NCAA FB. And the first game is tonight with Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State on ESPN at 7:30.

Have A&M/OSU playing the background, OSU has been outplayed pretty much all game but OSU just got a pick and now has the ball at A&M's 20.

Welp, OSU just turned it back over on a 4th and 3. Understand why they did it, but this 3-0 record of OSU clearly is thanks due to poor opponents. A&M is pretty dominant though, and might be Oklahoma's real test in the south.

I can pick a winner out of all those games except for Stanford/Oregon. That game has me puzzled as who the winner will be. This is the first time in a while that I can't seem to pick a winner too. Luckily most of the big games will be in the latter part of the day as I will miss the early games that start at 12:00 due to going fishing.

Currently watching the U/Clemson game, and I just heard that Coach Mark Dantonio won't be at the game today against Wisconsin. Sucks, but hopefully our guys play for Coach D now.

Shit the fighting Illini just got a pick in OSU territory and are on the verge of taking the lead.

And just like that, the Buckeyes score a TD with 45 seconds left to retake the lead. Asskicking coming to start the 2nd half for sure.

Fuck, played too soft that drive. Gotta play strong now. Don't back down.

A 15 play, 70 yard, 8 minute TD drive right here would be nice, though.

5-0 BABY!

And :lmao: at LSU. Way to fucking choke that one.

EDIT: Fuck LSU. I turn it and there's a too many men on the field penalty. That team is terribly overrated.

Fuck, played too soft that drive. Gotta play strong now. Don't back down.

A 15 play, 70 yard, 8 minute TD drive right here would be nice, though.

Yeah, I think I called that drive. Beautifully played game all around by State. Were definately inspired today.

Now I'm really pumped for the 2 big ones in about an hour. Will be flip flopping b/w each game. Hopefully I'm not gonna continue to be talking to myself though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back