My responses

What the fuck is going on? You're in Australia mate. Just get one of our English chicks that fuck off over for Sea, Sun and Cock.

Got it mixed up then my apologies. It's still there I just have a low tolerance for stupid.

I still think you're full of shit though. To many holes in this story for me to believe and take seriously.

What loop holes?

Only thing that wasn't true is that I'm not suffering from my sexuality because of my actions, I know who I am.

I identify myself as straight although I don't rule out experimented with men if I really like them. I wouldn't go out to look for a man as I prefer the female body,but if it is a handsome dude that I really liked was interested in me, I might make an exception.

What the fuck is going on? You're in Australia mate. Just get one of our English chicks that fuck off over for Sea, Sun and Cock.
That would be a good idea if only I wasn't living in a small town, I'm not living in a epic place like Sydney or Melbourne.

But you do seem like a troll too. If you are...... You'll never get laid under that bridge?
What does the question mark mean?, I've been making these post to amuse myself but they are true post.

If you're trying to hit on Milenko, you missed your window. I think....

Never can be too sure about Juggalos.

DirtyJosé;5436943 said:
If you're trying to hit on Milenko, you missed your window. I think....

Never can be too sure about Juggalos.

I'm not trying to hit on him, I barely know the guy.

This was my way of saying, that I made a error with my anti gay post as I have changed my views on homosexuality.

I have acknowledged that I have done homoerotic things in the past and I have now accepted it.

That would be a good idea if only I wasn't living in a small town, I'm not living in a epic place like Sydney or Melbourne.

What does the question mark mean?, I've been making these post to amuse myself but they are true post.

It means I made a typo and couldn't be arsed correcting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back