Most Underrated and Underpushed Wrestler

riceandco

Occasional Pre-Show
Who does everyong think is the most underrated and underpushed wrestler? IMO, if they pushed more of the cruiserweight guys on Smackdown!, and allowed people like Nitro, Hardy, Benjamin and Carlito to feud at once, the ratings may just go up. I'd go with:

Raw's most underrated, underpushed: Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown!'s most underrated underpushed: Matt Hardy

ECW's: ? ?

Diva: Victoria {Best diva wrestler, just not eye-candy}

Raw's under-rated/pushed: Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown!'s under-rated/pushed: Scotty 2 Hotty

ECW's under-rated/pushed: Sabu

Diva: Mickie James

IMO the most underpushed wrestler is chris masters, he has great in ring ability and by no means needs to get beat by fuckin stupid crazy, man that pissed me off!

no chris masters is horrible he is almost worst then cena altho his finishing move is pretty funny he doesnt have much of a move set in my opinion he will be a great jobber next to val venis

raw-benjamin for sure
smackdown-psicosis

Raw's Most Underrated, Underpushed- Shelton Benjamin- He's a great wrestler, young, and can put on a good match but, he's always made a jobber or he's always on Heat. Never get's enough air time on Raw.

Smackdown's Most Underrated, Underpushed- Greogry Helms- he's the CW champion but, he's never or TV and just has a random match every pay per view. A great wrestler, but never pushed.

Diva: Victoria- She is probably one of the best female wrestlers to ever go through the WWE- great upper body strength, can do a lot of unique moves for a female- like Standing Vertical Suplex's, and Military Press her opponent, has one of the greatest finishers in the WWE- man or female, but she's barely ever pushed. She's always jobbing or pushed to the back- and it's a real shame.

Flames Out
Dragon

Raw: Shelton Benjamin- He has tremondas atheltic abillity and he can do alot for the bissness. They need to bump him up to the main event level. He could make a great champion one day. He is by far the best superstar in the WWE.

Smackdown: Scotty 2 Hotty- Once again like Shelton he has tremondas in ring abillity. They should at least push him up to mid-card. He could be a good U.S Champion.

ECW: CM Punk- He has great athletic abillity and he could make a great ECW champion. He has worked his ass off to get where he is toda. So he desvers a push to the main event level.

Diva: Victoria- She is very athletic and a pretty damn good wrestler. She could do a whole lot in the company.

Raw= Shelton

Smackdown=Matt Hardy

ECW=RVD

RVD not in the title hunt that why i pick him and i agree with the others who pick Shelton & Hardy

xjbiskit said:
no chris masters is horrible he is almost worst then cena altho his finishing move is pretty funny he doesnt have much of a move set in my opinion he will be a great jobber next to val venis

raw-benjamin for sure
smackdown-psicosis

u say masters is horrible, then u say that psycosis is the most underpushed wrestler in SD, he isnt underpushed, they dont use him cuz he is mexican and flat out sucks, the mexican run is over on SD- rey eddie, mexicools, he is the only 1 left and they have no room for poor talent like him.- simply said.

Shelton Benjamin is on HEAT these days, I mean what the hell? He's the best athelete on the RAW roster...yet he's been on HEAT for over a month now... I watched his match with Venis on HEAT and it was 4 1/2 stars. Surprisingly, BOTH of them were great.

go watch some psicosis matches and are u a racist gringo?? im not mexican i just like the mexican wrestling style

Raw-Shelton, or even Carlito...
SD-DEFINETLY MATT HARDY
ECW- Shannon Moore

RAW: Shelton Benjamin

It's a damn shame that almost everyone on the thread says Shelton Benjamin but the WWE does nothing about it. If it's mic skills, just work with the guy!

Smackdown: Matt Hardy

Of course another superstar that they could have pushed to the moon, but the WWE dropped the ball (maybe purposely). I was actually there live at Continental when Matt came back and attacked Edge and got "arrested." The crowd was on fire for this guy. It was a total shock.

(I would say Benoit but he's out of action at the moment and hopefully returning to Smackdown next week)

ECW: The FBI.

Great skills with both these guys and I wish ECW had a tag division to showcase these guys.

Diva: Victoria

Gorgeous, great moveset, excellent in-ring skills, BEAUTIFUL finisher, good charisma. Total package, no recognition.

raw-shelton
ecw-sabu
SD-hardy or london and kendrick(even tho there tag champs i think they should go to raw even tho sd is lacking wrestlers cus thats what wwe is mostly missing those highflyers i love to watch those dudes in the ring)

CWchamp said:
IMO the most underpushed wrestler is chris masters, he has great in ring ability and by no means needs to get beat by fuckin stupid crazy, man that pissed me off!

see he got busted for roids so its kind of his punishment, jobbing to people and not getting his push anymorwe

I think that we all can concise this a little bit. Truly, the most underutilized and underrated wrestler on Raw is Shelton Benjamin. It is absolutely absurd what the WWE is putting this well-rounded talent through (probably because he allegedly embarrased an agent several months ago or simply because "creative can't find nothing to do with him") Nevertheless, we're talking about Vince McMahon and the WWE. The same person and organization that renders its talents, product, and programming on a routine baises with tired storylines and pathetic gimmicks. As for Smackdown, virtually everyone that is on the program is not coming through well toward the spectators, which is not that surprising since the WWE has delagated it to being the C show in the company and seemingly stopped attempting to present a well-organized and entertaining product to the public.

Nevertheless, I do believe most of the posters have it right. Matt Hardy is indeed the most underutilized/underrated talent on Smackdown. Once again, he is in a position that so many wrestlers who have performed in the WWE typically go through. POLITICS. They simply signed him to obtain publicity and a substantial profit from his real-life "love triangle" between he, Lita, and Edge last year. Since then, he has been jobbing to virtually everyone on Smackdown. That's a shame since Hardy can talk on the mic, wrestle various styles, and perform as a good heel and babyface.

As for WWECW, Tommy Dreamer by far. The man is the ultimate babyface, but he is performing under the WWE's creative watch, which leaves his skills, such as great shoot interviews/promos and potential classic hardcore matches at a restricted level. Honestly, I feel that the term underutilized through television is the best term in this discussion because that is what the WWE is doing to the a majority of the performers on its roster. In regard to house shows, our answers to this discussion might be different. Don't get me wrong, TNA is essentially doing the same thing to its performers too.

they need to start using elijah burke more also he has great talent and more entertaining then terkay

RAW: Shelton Benjamin. He could be the next HBK. Nice to see people like him.
SD: The Undertaker
ECW: don't watch it, don't care about it, cancel it

I agree with your take on WWECW. It is horrid on television; however, you will receive the best product with that brand through house shows.

.Fallout. said:
Raw= Shelton

Smackdown=Matt Hardy

ECW=RVD

RVD not in the title hunt that why i pick him and i agree with the others who pick Shelton & Hardy

RVD is not in the title hunt because he got hammered and stoned, then got caught by the cops. He'll be back soon. He cannot really be underrated at this point

DeathIsARight said:
RAW: Shelton Benjamin. He could be the next HBK. Nice to see people like him.
SD: The Undertaker
ECW: don't watch it, don't care about it, cancel it

ECW has potential to be very good, though at the moment is not fantastic, so I see your point of view. It could become (if it isn't already) the no.2 show in WWE, if they allow Heyman to perform his creative powers to their full potential.

Undertaker, underpushed? Can't see where your coming from. He is in basically every PPV, and if he appeared every week his gimmick may suffer. Are you referring to the fact that he just wrestled Khali, who is pretty crap at wrestling, and the fact he is taking on Kennedy? If so, I agree, they could've done something better with him. Terkay vs. Kennedy would've been better, and Undertaker should've challenged King Booker. But I don't think you can classify him as underpushed, and definately not underrated. Every day people talk of him as a future HOFer.

riceandco said:
ECW has potential to be very good, though at the moment is not fantastic, so I see your point of view. It could become (if it isn't already) the no.2 show in WWE, if they allow Heyman to perform his creative powers to their full potential.

Undertaker, underpushed? Can't see where your coming from. He is in basically every PPV, and if he appeared every week his gimmick may suffer. Are you referring to the fact that he just wrestled Khali, who is pretty crap at wrestling, and the fact he is taking on Kennedy? If so, I agree, they could've done something better with him. Terkay vs. Kennedy would've been better, and Undertaker should've challenged King Booker. But I don't think you can classify him as underpushed, and definately not underrated. Every day people talk of him as a future HOFer.

I mean the WWE just uses him to put over young wrestlers. He never really wrestles main eventers anymore and never gets title shots. I think they use him very poorly as I want 1 more title run out of him. As Batista is fighting Finlay they need a good no mercy mainevent and Undertaker should have as you said went after Booker.

undertaker is definately not used positively. for a guy who is apparently feared.. and loads of people like him.. why isn't he in title hunts that often. why hasn't he held more titles? and like i just dont get it.. :| they use the boogeyman more positively.. mind you while i stopped being afraid of the undertaker like 10 years ago or something the boogeymans worm crap really makes my head turn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back