**MERGED** The Miz and R Truth Fired! Keep It All In Here!

great angle, has lots of potential, kind of hope truth and miz pull some shenanigens similar to what triple hhh and shawn michaels did to vince during the DX - vkm feud. just have them causing trouble and stuff, just to anger triple hhh, then they can make a huge impact when they return. this was such a curve ball, this has potential to go in many different directions and personally i think this will be great when everything boils over!

just imagine if HHH's group turns out to be the bad guys while people like the miz and truths' group are actualli the good guys. Then they all do a heel/face swap. never gonna happen but itd be pretty cool

I would love to see Cena be the one to turn heel at Survivor Series. Says he's been on it all along. He HAD to attack Johnny L. because he and McMahon would have given themselves away too soon.

How exactly do you have a level 18 rep? I hope to god you're joking. If not, you just won the award for stupidest post ever. I really think that this is the right way to go. If it was johnny ace that got the boot, it would have been predictable and boring. But now we don't know where they're going with this. I hope people are right about the survivor series match being team mcmahon vs team hhh. I just think id rather see HHH's team as the heel team, and mcmahons team be cena rock and punk. Something just wouldn't sit right with me if HHH and the rock were on the same team. I know its been 10 - 12 years since their epic feuds... but its just not right.

I assumed he was joking - it's just a storyline ! A feud between two teams sound pretty decent leading into Survivor Series. A Survivor Series match that actually means something would be pretty awesome too. I can't recall many of those recently.

Did I read that correctly, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? The mods had to step in to make sure we do not get into topics like Triple H's NOSE in a thread about R-Truth and Miz getting "fired"? Have you guys really gone THAT far off topic? What is WRONG with some of you!?

That rant aside, now to get this thread back on topic where it needs to be. The Miz and R-Truth got fired on Raw this week. I am 99.9% convinced that this firing is kayfabe'd. Part of a storyline. It's not real. Anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish. It's fake because if it was 100% legit then there would be far more reports on it such as details on why they are now gone, and they would list their real names rather than in-ring names listed with the future endeavoured articles. That being said, it will be a great direction for the conspiracy angle. Nash, Laurinaitis, Miz, Truth, and probably Stephanie are all working together if you ask me. What's great about this is that it is leaving us all asking "What's going to happen now?". How many Raw angles have done that? Not many.

My wife hates both guys. Her reaction to Awesome Truth as a team was "What!? THOSE guys are teaming now? That's the two worst possible guys together!". That made me laugh. I like their team, even though I don't like them much as singles stars.

Her reaction to the "firing":
:worship:

Her reaction when I told her it's a storyline:
:banghead:

I can't wait to see what happens next in the conspiracy angle now that we have two key parts of it "fired". I'll be sure to tune into Raw next week to see if I'm right. Miz and Truth will probably find some way to sneak back into the show. The question is what they will do and how they will get back onto the roster. You know they are working for Laurinaitis after that backstage segment. Nash has to be involved too. I bet Stephanie is the one causing everything, but we will have to wait to find out. Punk, Trips, and the others are all doing a great job with this angle.

u have got to be the biggest fruity pebble i've seen post on this website, a storyline is what wrestlers go by, like a script in a movie, yeah triple h fired miz and truth, but do u actually believe they aren't still contracted to the company? watch it play out, they'll be back next week or so! there not going tna or anywhere else lol

lol, some people still believe it is all real. Just see that youtube video :p

Actually, Miz and Truth were on Miz's Sirius radio show today talking about the firing, I missed it, but it is obvious kayfabe. It's just like somebody going on Twitter and saying something that Vine, etc. tell them to type. Miz and Truth are gonna be gone for a few weeks. Heck I would laugh if they ended up on Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, all to talk about the Conspiracy/ :lmao:

u have got to be the biggest fruity pebble i've seen post on this website, a storyline is what wrestlers go by, like a script in a movie, yeah triple h fired miz and truth, but do u actually believe they aren't still contracted to the company? watch it play out, they'll be back next week or so! there not going tna or anywhere else lol

This is the reality era of WWE, I've been lead to believe. Just becauase there may have been cases in the past where wrestlers have returned after firings, that has not always been true. Sometimes there is no double meaning or secret message behind what happens on TV, sometimes it's for real. The Miz and R-Truth are actually gone from the company, believe it.

lol, some people still believe it is all real. Just see that youtube video :p

Actually, Miz and Truth were on Miz's Sirius radio show today talking about the firing, I missed it, but it is obvious kayfabe. It's just like somebody going on Twitter and saying something that Vine, etc. tell them to type. Miz and Truth are gonna be gone for a few weeks. Heck I would laugh if they ended up on Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, all to talk about the Conspiracy/ :lmao:

Yeah, I heard the interview as well. It's really chilling stuff. Makes me feel bad for Miz, a young kid who just made a few mistakes. I can only pray they give him another chance.

they'll be on the next episode of raw!

Maybe if they buy tickets to attend the show, but as active wrestling participants? No sir, you are surely mistaken.

I found the end of raw very exciting, as many have said i assumed it would be johnny ace to be fired, as well as probably every fan out there so to do it this way was quite a shock in my opinion.

the way i see it going from here, have nash, miz, truth not seen until vengeance, have triple h fire two others before then, christian and del rio would be my picks, and also bring them back with the other, allined with Vince since he's supposedly returning.

then like many have said Team HHH vs. Team Vince at Survivor Series, for control of WWE. Team Vince (Nash, Miz, Truth, Christian, Del Rio) against Team HHH (HHH, Rock, Cena, Punk, Sheamus).

I would have it like that, or have the return of the undertaker to replace hhh in his team.

all and all its been very exciting, ill be curious to see what happens next week.

This won't work. It would create a hole in the SS card big enough for both Men On A Mission to go through. 5-man teams usually include an up-and-comer (think A-Ry, Swagger, DBD, etc.) and a relative fresh face, whether they've been around or not (Ryder, DiBiase. etc.), even the "main" SS matchup. Besides, with that lineup, who'd be competing for the WWE title? It's one of the Big 4; the WWE and WHC titles get defended no matter what else happens on those PPV's. Not enough time to build up another two primetime players for those slots, and you can slide in a returning Mick Foley (Rock-N-Sock! Rock-N-Sock!) for Sheamus. The Great White gets the next few shots at Mark Henry based on the Summerslam reviews alone. In case you're wondering, Orton lays out the title picture and gets involved in a Smackdown vs. RAW SS match against a Ziggler led team. He's ready to drop the US strap to one of his Fatal 4-Way opponents soon, and this will be the first step in having the WWE Universe see him at main event level.

Instead of this whole new nwo thing. Does anything think with the whole new wwe channel coming out. That maybe vince will try and start a new program. And have stars come over to it trying to compete with raw and smackdown. Like the old wcw days? Have starts like nash, miz, truth, masters, ect. ect. How unique and original would that be.

I personally hope that things go a bit awry for CM Punk soon, and he starts going more anti establishment again. I think hes great, but is a waste as a full on face. The Awesome Truth got pops when they turned up at Raw, and i would love to see them and Punk leading in a troupe of the "voiceless". Those 3 are probably the best talkers in the business but all suit being heels.. or agro anyway. I also think that Stephanie may be in league with Johnny Ace. I would like to see them overthrow HHH, sign Diesel and maybe HHH and Vince joining forces with the Punk/Awesome Truth team.

Whatever the case, this is shaping up to be very interesting, and with limitless possibilities i really hope they dont waste the opportunity.

That's good out of the box thinking, but not likely. There's not even a date set for the channel, and Vince won't keep a commodity like Miz on the shelf for 6-9 months, like the Sandman being 'injured' for ECW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back