**MERGED** The Miz and R Truth Fired! Keep It All In Here!

twiztid jay

Dark Match Winner
So as we just seen at the end of Raw, triple h came out and fired awesometruth (miz and rtruth), where does everyone see this going from here??

keep it all in here...

MODERATOR'S NOTE:
STAY ON TOPIC! This has nothing to do with unifying the title, HHH's nose, or anything of the sort. Stick with the topic at hand, or your post(s) will be infracted and/or deleted. Thanks.

Good way to end a Raw. Throw a curve ball. I swear Johnie Ace was going to get the axe after trying to fire Punk and crossing the line too many times. Next week will be interesting in the "Reality Era".

I see three superstars "fired". Also hear about a certain Vinnie Mac coming back. It's another flashback. Except this time at Survivor Series it will be Vince McMahon's team vs HHH's team for control of the company.

I dont know about you but can you smell it in the air..smells like Spray paint

N

W

O

I half expected just before HHH could fire anyone that lights would go out and he would get tagged but Yeah Miz, Truth, Nash and maybe one more will get fired on Smackdown like Christian ...after HHH gets tired of his whining

This is definitely interesting for sure. I didn't see the firing coming and I was pretty baffled when it happened. I do see Awesome Truth getting back into thing and rebelling (ala the NWO). I think it will all end, like Rulk said in a Survivor Series match with Team McMahon vs. Team Triple H at Survivor Series. I say leave Miz and Truth off for a good while before coming back (maybe at Vengeance) and then build it up to Survivor Series.

Im so happy right now because it was such a curve ball.. Im not sure where their going with this but...

Not only are things about to get interesting with this over the next couple of months, but for the whole year i think.. Everybody has been complaining and for those that were complaining about Miz being lost in a shuffle of things... please dont say that now.. He's a Major Player in all of this and a Major Player period, so you Miz fans should be pleased...

Look at this man... im loving this "Reality Era" so far.. and this melting pot of a story line we have here.. Vince, HHH, Johnny Ace, Cena, Punk, Miz, Truth. Then with The Rock looming with Survivor Series in the future fold..

Sorry just speechless and thankful right now.

There is no way this is a watered down version of NWO. NWO is dead and gone. They had one of if not the greatest run for a faction in wrestling history but that is long over.

Miz and Truth may build a faction and find a way to get jobs and gain power in WWE but it will not be affiliated with NWO. Maybe a connection with Vince or Steph or JL but not the NWO.

Lots of people were waiting for Evolution to become the Horsemen but it never happened. This is a similar situation.

Very interesting curveball as I thought Ace was going to be the one canned. Gotta love where all this is heading and can't wait to see what happens next.

Definitely setting up for Vince to get a stable of guys. and HHH to work with Cena and Punk and some others. Build up should be nice, but we 've been dissapointed b4

I think it's a terrible and baffling decision to me. Miz and Truth are two young guys with plenty of good wrestling ahead of them. Sure, they may have been naughty lately, but they're still young and there's always time to learn manners. I just don't think what they did was a punishable offense and wouldn't be surprised if the lawyers got involved soon with a whole illegally voided contract situation. Am also fully expecting TNA to pick up them up very soon if the issue with WWE isn't resolved.

I'm usually more reserved towards reading what everyone has to say, but the ending of RAW tonight intrigued me so much...I wanted to jump on board and toss my 2 cents. It seems like it's leading to a faction of some sorts (which is weird cause I thought I read somewhere that WWE was trying to get away from it...but I guess it's all setting up Survivor Series at the same time).

Seems obvious that Truth/Miz/Nash are all in it with what looks like Johnny Ace leading the pack. Problem is...that seems way too obvious...almost like smoke and mirrors..."look at Johnny Ace...but it's really someone else all together". Of course...that's just pure speculation on my part.

What's really got me thinking though...is there has to be a MAJOR name that's going to get tossed into this to REALLY get this angle over, otherwise it could easily get stale and fade. People refer to the N.W.O...which is an adequate comparison. With the N.W.O...Hogan was that MAJOR piece. Some say Cena is the new Hogan...so could he be behind all this? Turning him heel before Wrestlemania?? That would play into the whole "conspiracy theory" angle pretty well. Maybe WWE see's Punk as the guy who can sell merchandice? I don't know...but it's a great way to keep people tuned in during RAW's battle with MNF no matter what the outcome is.

Maybe creative has found a way and seen the light.

I think it's a terrible and baffling decision to me. Miz and Truth are two young guys with plenty of good wrestling ahead of them. Sure, they may have been naughty lately, but they're still young and there's always time to learn manners. I just don't think what they did was a punishable offense and wouldn't be surprised if the lawyers got involved soon with a whole illegally voided contract situation. Am also fully expecting TNA to pick up them up very soon if the issue with WWE isn't resolved.

How exactly do you have a level 18 rep? I hope to god you're joking. If not, you just won the award for stupidest post ever. I really think that this is the right way to go. If it was johnny ace that got the boot, it would have been predictable and boring. But now we don't know where they're going with this. I hope people are right about the survivor series match being team mcmahon vs team hhh. I just think id rather see HHH's team as the heel team, and mcmahons team be cena rock and punk. Something just wouldn't sit right with me if HHH and the rock were on the same team. I know its been 10 - 12 years since their epic feuds... but its just not right.

Im so happy right now because it was such a curve ball.. Im not sure where their going with this but...

Not only are things about to get interesting with this over the next couple of months, but for the whole year i think.. Everybody has been complaining and for those that were complaining about Miz being lost in a shuffle of things... please dont say that now.. He's a Major Player in all of this and a Major Player period, so you Miz fans should be pleased...

Look at this man... im loving this "Reality Era" so far.. and this melting pot of a story line we have here.. Vince, HHH, Johnny Ace, Cena, Punk, Miz, Truth. Then with The Rock looming with Survivor Series in the future fold..

Sorry just speechless and thankful right now.

I'd be surprised to see the storyline prolongs for 2 months given of the previous storylines that have happened .

It seems the punk vs hhh feud is over
cm punk vs cena lasted only two ppv. (no shuffling cm punk back to the title picture with cena does not count)

First off GREAT curve ball WWE. my guess now is that they dont appear on the next RAW and return at HIAC and (likely with Nash) have the WWE title match end too soon with it leaving either no winner or Cena retaining (luckly). As for the "firing" it's a great curve ball and i feel that some sort of NWO group will be formed and likely that's how Miz and Truth get jobs, likely by winning some type of match (possibly at Survivor Series). maybe even a McMahon vs. HHH team or Laurenitus vs. HHH team with either control of the company on the line or jobs on the line (like if Miz's team loses, they never come back again, but if they win they are back in WWE). it's intriguing and now the overbooking yesterday seems to be making sense, it seems like they are planning ahead for Survivor Series 2 months early.

Umm.. Yeah. I know I am not the most informed person around here, but how in the world did this whole nWo bullshit fantasy booking idea get so popular?

I thought the ending was funny. Triple H kicking down (err.. open) doors; Wade Barrett and Regal tossing Truth on his ass; and Brodus Clay slamming the door as to say "STAY OUT BITCH!" I have a warped sense of humor.

As far as the firings go.. Might be interesting. Or not. Idk. I don't find the whole conspiracy shtick to be entertaining. And I mos def don't want to see any segments with them begging/protesting/whining about their jobs.

This is definitely planning ahead for Survivor Series. I didn't have high expectations for HIAC after last night, but those changed tonight. Something big is going down in a couple of weeks -- a faction of Nash/Miz/Truth forming to battle HHH, Cena, Punk, etc.

Definitely could see ADR siding with Miz/Truth. And where does The Rock fit in? Will definitely be interesting.

there's a reason we are typing "fired" like this. I pretty much believe that Miz and Truth arent really fired. McMahon is a HUGE Miz fan, so why would he fire one of his favorite wrestlers??? Like i wrote, this seems like an NWO type of storyline coming (will it be NWO or just a group of rebels, who knows), but i dont believe they are really fired, it's playing up to a good storyline and i dont see Miz and Truth on the next Raw. it's likely that Punk will help sell the ppv main event and it will be a good match then in that match, Miz, Truth and Nash hit the ring and end it early (like Nexus kinda did). that's my guess.

Reactions: TLC
Definitely could see ADR siding with Miz/Truth. And where does The Rock fit in? Will definitely be interesting.
could be a four man team up with Del Rio, Miz, Truth and Nash vs. HHH, Punk and Cena, but then they realize they need a 4th guy and HHH calls up Rock, though they would have to explain why he would team up with Cena, HHH and Punk.

That was a surprise that they got fired. This whole conspiracy angle seems to be going in the direction where the focus is on Triple H. He is the one that is going to get screwed.

i'm gonna go out on a limb, and say survivor series features... Kevin Nash, Miz, R-Truth, and 2 others that HHH is going to anger in the near future, against Cena, The Rock, and 3 faces, probably sheamus and others, or something, and vince gets control back.. yea... gonna go with that since there was the announcement about Cena and the Rock teaming at survivor series, but no opponents named as far as i know.

could be a four man team up with Del Rio, Miz, Truth and Nash vs. HHH, Punk and Cena, but then they realize they need a 4th guy and HHH calls up Rock, though they would have to explain why he would team up with Cena, HHH and Punk.

haha, that's the problem IF Vince is involved. I would assume that The Rock would side with Vince out of loyalty/the ass-kissing he got for his birthday party, but that would mess things up unless it's a 5-on-5. Rock joins the Del Rio, etc. group, and maybe Orton and Sheamus (?) join HHH and Co.

With a huge buildup going into Survivor Series, they can definitely go a lot of ways.

To me what I think is dumb all about this is that Miz and R-Truth getting fined $250,000 for touching the Ref at "NoC" but .....what I don't get is that a few segments later........Mark Henry and put his hands on J.R. and King...nothing being done about that?

im calling it right now, rock will screw team hhh at survivor series and help vince get control. HHH vs vince maybe at wrestlemania or something close to that and aybe punk vs taker or shamus vs taker. Maybe even vince brings back stone cold to take care of punk. who knows but many possibilities

Fist thing i hate how everyone is comparing this to NWO, this is NOT NWO, NEVER will be NWO. Put your "attitude are" in the trash.

I love the curve ball that WWE had thrown, totally did not expect to see Miz & Truth get "fired". I dont think that'll be the last of them, might see them next week.

GD just trolled about everyone in this thread.

Interesting curve ball here. I definitely am starting to see a survivor series match forming here. I just wonder what the decision was for HHH to come out and fire them as opposed to giving them the fine he issued earlier. So far we have four people fired since HHH took over. Vince, Nash, Miz, and R-Truth. Do you think maybe Alberto Del Rio is next and joins this group? He did confront HHH tonight and tell him that he sucked at his job. Should be interesting to see what happens next.

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back