**MERGED** Hell In A Cell- *GENERAL DISCUSSION*

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
WWE Championship- Hell In A Cell

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs John Cena

At Night of Champions, I somehow see Del Rio beating Cena for the WWE Championship retaining his title, if not by submission, by some cheap tactic to win since Cena doesn't supposedly tap out as he "never quits" cite my sarcasm. But I see Del Rio escaping the match and still being the WWE Champion, and COO Triple H will make the match between Del Rio and Cena a Hell In A Cell match for the title, and if Cena cannot beat Del Rio, then no more WWE Championship title shots for Cena anymore as long as Del Rio is the champion, and the match is set. Del Rio says it doesn't matter because after Hell In A Cell, he will still be the WWE Champion and Cena will get no more title shots, and Cena says at NOC Del Rio got lucky, but that won't happen again at HIAC because Del Rio has never been in a Hell In a Cell Match and Cena has been, so Cena knows what it takes to be in the Cell.

World Heavyweight Championship- Hell In A Cell (Fatal 4-Way)

Randy Orton (c) vs Christian vs Mark Henry vs Sheamus

I see Orton retaining his title against Henry at NOC, and then to set up this match, Henry says he wants a rematch at the WHC only to be interrupted by Christian who says that he deserves a World Title match before Henry or anyone else, only to be interrupted by Sheamus who says he wants his shot at the title that he has never gotten yet, and Teddy Long makes a Triple-Threat Match to decide who will face Orton at HIAC, but the match happens and Orton gets involved RKOing Christian, Henry, and Sheamus too, and the match ends up going to a no contest, and Teddy Long then comes and decides to make the match a Fatal 4-Way Hell In A Cell, and Orton has no problem with that while Christian and Henry are fuming, and Sheamus is smiling, and this would be the first time it would be a multi-man Hell In A Cell since Armageddon 2000

CM Punk vs Triple H (Last Man Standing Match)

Their feud is bound to blow up sooner or later, with HHH who I think will turn heel at NOC, as he will lose his COO duties and he has to resign which causes him to turn heel on Punk and he brutalizes Punk with his sledgehammer giving him heat, and it makes Punk the face in this feud, and what better way to settle this feud than at Hell In A Cell, and what better match to settle their feud than in a Last Man Standing Match, and the promos here would be gold considering now that HHH is back to being his old heel self, and Punk is the face here, and the odds are stacked against him

United States Championship

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Jack Swagger w/Vickie Guerrero

I see Dolph turning face soon enough, and it will happen causing Vickie to turn on Dolph, and dump him for Jack Swagger, and Swagger challenges Dolph Ziggler for the US Title, making their feud all the more personal, and this match would just be a pure wrestling match up with 2 technically gifted wrestlers.

WWE Tag Team Championship (Turmoil Match)

Air Boom (c) vs Mcgillicutty & Otunga vs Awesome Truth (Miz & R-Truth) vs The Usos vs Hawkins & Tyler Reks

This would be my filler match since the WWE Tag Team Championship has to be defended at this PPV, and I couldn't think of any other tag teams than these 5 teams, and it would make sense to put multiple tag teams on the card, to make the turmoil match more exciting

WWE Divas Championship (Triple-Threat Match)

Beth Phoenix (c) vs Kelly Kelly vs Natalya

I see Beth winning the title in her hometown of Buffalo at NOC, beating Kelly Kelly for the Divas Title, only for Kelly to cash in her re-match clause at the PPV, only for Natalya to say she wants the Divas Title, causing tension between the Divas of Doom, and I could think of no other better match-up than this one right here, as it makes the most sense.

The Return of The Undertaker

I see Taker making his much-awaited return at this PPV, especially as The Last Outlaw, and when he comes back, who will he be coming for? Will he be coming for Triple H, or will he make his presence felt during the World Heavyweight Championship match?

decent few matches, but I don`t see taker making an appearance this early, in fact I have my doubts he`ll compete at wrestlemania given his health but thats another story.

Can you cite why the tag titles HAVE to be defended at that PPV, because its the first I`ve heard of it.

I don't know but I can see the Tag Titles being defended at Hell In A Cell considering that the titles don't get defended that much at PPVs, so since Air Boom they are reviving the tag team division which is pretty much dead right now, why can't they defend their titles at this PPV, I don't see any reason why not

i think the world heavy weight champoinship wont be a fatal 4-way i think it will be a triple threat at the most taking out mark henry because if you think back to when he took out big show and kane they said they would be out of 3 months well at NoC it will be the third month so i can see big show and kane costing mark henry the world title and set up a handicap match between henry and bigshow and kane but i do see sheamus christian and orton in a triple threat for the title

You don't need blood to sell the matches as grueling. It's staged, it's choreographed, we all know that, and nobody's going to believe matches aren't staged because there's blood.

I really don't see Christian re-entering the title picture so soon, not when his feud with Orton lasted through several ppvs. I think he'll be used a bit more to build the young faces on the blue brand, first Sheamus and then maybe Daniel Bryan.

You don't need blood to sell the matches as grueling. It's staged, it's choreographed, we all know that, and nobody's going to believe matches aren't staged because there's blood.

I really don't see Christian re-entering the title picture so soon, not when his feud with Orton lasted through several ppvs. I think he'll be used a bit more to build the young faces on the blue brand, first Sheamus and then maybe Daniel Bryan.

alright but think this through with big show and kanes 3 months coming to an end next sunday the same day mark henry is having a world title match don't you think they will cost him the match making a match at hell in a cell between kane bigshow and henry therefore who would you put in the world title match against orton

alright but think this through with big show and kanes 3 months coming to an end next sunday the same day mark henry is having a world title match don't you think they will cost him the match making a match at hell in a cell between kane bigshow and henry therefore who would you put in the world title match against orton

Why not bring back Armageddon HIAC? Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Henry vs. Kane vs. Big Show. Ive been wanting this match to return and idk if this would be the best group to have but it could be pretty brutal. If this were to happen Henry could win the belt at NOC, and then lose the belt here without looking weak because he doesnt have to be pinned. Could see him doing a lot of strong brutal moves in the cell to. I think you have Orton, Sheamus & Christian to hold up on teh actual wrestling end and the other guys could easily do some insane spots. Would love to see Show throw Christian through the cell to break things out of the ring...

Tag Team turmoil won't happen. It's the kind of match we all want to put on our dream cards for an event, but it just never happens. The closest you'll get is a gauntlet match, and I hate how those turn out 9 times out of 10.

I don't see Undertaker making his return. There's just too much going on, and Hell in a Cell is a total filler PPV that is, in my opinion, designed to take viewers from TNA's Bound for Glory event. (I know, it's a long shot and WWE doesn't usually care what TNA does, but 3 PPV's in the span of 6 weeks is just ridiculous and nobody is going to shell out that kind of cash). Anyway, Undertaker isn't making his return yet. Maybe he'll be back in time for Survivor Series. Maybe.

I'm thinking Maryse & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya for Hell in a Cell.

Why not bring back Armageddon HIAC? Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Henry vs. Kane vs. Big Show. Ive been wanting this match to return and idk if this would be the best group to have but it could be pretty brutal.

As soon as I saw this I thought YES! The only change I would make would be Wade Barrett in, Big Show out.

IMO:

Tag Team Match - Hell in a Cell - CM Punk and Triple H vs Awesome Truth
or
Fatal Four Way - Hell in a Cell - Triple H vs CM Punk vs The Miz vs R-Truth
After what happened at N.o.C I would love to see this happen. CM Punk is angry at everyone and Triple H says that they will team up to face Awesome Truth.

WWE Championship - John Cena (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Although Del Rio should still be champ, this will be his re-match. Don't think these two would work well in a Hell in a Cell. Just not suited IMO.

World Heavyweight Championship - 6-man Hell in a Cell - Mark Henry (c) vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Christian
What TheChosenOne10 said.

Tag Team Match - Cody Rhodes and Heath Slater vs Ted DiBiase and Justin Gabriel
I don't really want to see the same match two weeks after eachother. Instead this time DiBiase pins Rhodes to build his make his claim to the title and the feud.

United States Championship - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Jack Swagger
Again, building another solid midcard feud. Perhaps Vickie costs Ziggler the title. Swagger can then rave on Raw how the 'All-American, American" is the US Champ.

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara
Battle to determine the real Sin Cara.

Yes, so in 2 weeks, ANOTHER PPV is being held by WWE. All we/are getting will/is be rematches from NOC with 2 or 3 other matches.. it's stupid in my opinion.

Already announced is ADL vs Cena (rematch from NOC) & henry vs orton (rematch from NOC) & i suspect we'll get a divas championship match, kelly vs beth (rematch from NOC) ryder vs ziggler & a fued match.

the card will be looking like NOC.
so my question is..
is there any point of HITC?

.Who is ADL???

I thought the WWE Title match was a triple threat between Punk, ADR, and Cena for the first time ever. This match is probably to draw viewers to watch and buy the ppv.

I would rather see Natty vs KK instead of Beth as it is clear she can't win the big win at the moment.

Maybe a tag team title match with Air Boom vs random team since Awesome Truth is bye, bye at the moment.

Henry vs Orton in a rematch which makes sense since this match will hopefully help show Henry can destroy and add Orton to his hall of pain.

Maybe Sheamus vs Christain which can be a good match up. Then the two mid card titles will each have a match defending against random wrestler.

So in my opinion I think there is only going to be one true rematch against Henry, Orton. I honestly see no idea for this ppv and forgot that it is 2 weeks away with 0 build to it. I guess that there is no use for it anymore and that it lost all meaning. The HIAC match was meant to end all feuds and be the final blow out match. I am sure this ppv is just to hype and build up the following ppv. It’s whatever I guess as I think it really has no meaning anymore and no point to it until they decide to take it out of the ppv line up

Yeah, it's impossible to build this PPV and it's a double backfire. 1st, it won't sell well and second, it creates less build for The Rock at Survivor Series.

When you have a gimmick like HIAC, there needs to be a reason for it; the champ gets himself purposely disqualified, runs away constantly, is afraid of the challenger, etc. This PPV is being built as 'hey we're having some matches, and we're having it in a cell.' There's no reason to have it in a cell. And once again, this is 3 less Raw's to promote the Rock and Cena teaming together at the SS.

With what happened last night, WWE obviously has a long term plan that we can only speculate about. I am bummed Hell In A Cell is a gimmick ppv, but that's how the E does it now. Eh. I do have faith in them building up Survivor Series well. It has a good chance of being one of the best ppv's we've had in ages. I feel as if a good amount of superstars are about to get the spotlight and get pushed harder than ever. I'm excited.

Yeah, it's impossible to build this PPV and it's a double backfire. 1st, it won't sell well and second, it creates less build for The Rock at Survivor Series.

When you have a gimmick like HIAC, there needs to be a reason for it; the champ gets himself purposely disqualified, runs away constantly, is afraid of the challenger, etc. This PPV is being built as 'hey we're having some matches, and we're having it in a cell.' There's no reason to have it in a cell. And once again, this is 3 less Raw's to promote the Rock and Cena teaming together at the SS.

Well said. I feel like they're having this PPV just for the sake of it. Since both major titles changed hands at NoC we can say with almost 100% certainty that neither title will change hands in the two Cell matches.

I do think they'll use the WWE title cell match to further the storyline with Miz and Truth. Even though it's in a cell, expect them to somehow interfere, by cutting open the cell or something like that. So I guess the cell will serve it's purpose in that match.

Well I was going to post this in the Hell In a Cell Predictions thread but I don't see the thread in this forum anymore which I assume it has been deleted, so I'll post the rest of my predictions for the card here.

Sheamus vs. Christian
The two have a little feud going on already, so would make sense if this is added.

Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara
With the remergence of the real Cara and the staredowns between these two, I see it being added.

Kelly Kelly vs. Natalya - Divas Championship
Kelly's already faced the other diva of doom twice, it's time she move onto the other.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger - US Championship
I also think this one should have "Winner gets managed by Vickie Guerrerro" but I don't see it happening, so I think Vickie should betray Ziggler in this one, helping Swagger win the title and then hopefully Ziggler can move into the main events.

Zack Ryder vs. Cody Rhodes - IC Championship
I think with Ryder's win over Ziggler on Raw, that Ryder should start bragging on SD which then leads him into thinking he can beat Cody Rhodes then T-Lo grants him a match with Rhodes to prove it and Zack scores the upset again and this earns a IC Title shot against Rhodes at the PPV.

AirBoom vs. The Usos - Tag Team Championship
With The Usos back in the picture after their attack on JTG & Darren Young, The Usos should turn heel on SD by attacking AirBoom and that leads to this match.

I don't get why HIAC is being placed 2 weeks after NOC! the Cell is where fueds are ended! not just somewhere to have a rematch, only to face them again at the next PPV! The Hell in a cell match used to strike fear into those who stepped into it, now its just a bit of steel surrounding the ring whilst the superstars fight and dont even acknowledge it! remember 10 years ago whenever we were told that a match will be inside hell in a cell? We were all like "oh shit! This is where it is ended!" but now its a case of "ok HIAC PPV in October, 2 title matches which could just be contested in any other type of match up....Big deal!" WWE lost the flare of the gimmick matches when they started using Gimmick PPV's! look at the Elimination Chamber now and Hell in a Cell or TLC! some Epic gimmick matches losing their edge because there are at least 2 of that match contested every year! This years HIAC is exactly the same!

Why does Cena vs Del Rio vs Punk have to be inside the cell? it would be just the same match in a regular triple threat! Its not like they have been fueding for months and this is the decider in their fued! they will probably face off again at vengence!

Henry and Orton only just starting their fued really, this match could have been left for a few more months then put it in a cell!

WWE have completely ballsed up making gimmick PPV's

Pay Per View Autumn

As far as PPV Autumn, that's just the cool name that I came up with in reference to the 9 week period from September to November in which the WWE holds 4 PPVs. That's right: 4 PPVs in 9 weeks. Fairly ridiculous in my opinion, but at the same time I don't think I'll end up having bought more than one, if even that. This post is a compilation of interweaving storylines that are going on now, how I would book them, and what I think should happen with the overall landscape of the WWE up to and including Survivor Series. This is obviously all bound to change as WWE programming goes on, as unless they do literally everything I say they SHOULD do, I'm going to have a different landscape to start with.

In addition, I got tickets to the November 21st Raw at the Giant Center in Hershey. It's the show after Survivor Series so hopefully it'll have some great fallout and maybe even start a Wrestlemania Storyline! If you're going to be there, definitely leave a comment saying so - I love meeting other wrestling fans.

To start things out, let's have a look at the title picture.

WWE Champion: John Cena
#1 Contenders: Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk
World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry
#1 Contender: Randy Orton
Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes
#1 Contender: Unknown
United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler
#1 Contender: Zack Ryder
Tag Team Champions: Air Boom
#1 Contender: Unknown
Diva's Champion: Kelly Kelly
#1 Contender: Beth Phoenix

Are you confused? If you are, it's okay, but honestly, you shouldn't be. Does anybody know who the #1 contender to Cody Rhodes' Intercontinental is? I certainly don't. It could be Randy Orton, but if we're playing that game, then Randy Orton and John Cena are the #1 contenders to every title - that's just not how it works. On the same note, who are the #1 contenders to the tag team championships? The former #1 contenders aren't even (kayfabe) employed by the WWE anymore much less contending for titles. Zack Ryder pinned Dolph Ziggler in a singles match, making him the only clear-cut #1 contender to the US title in the picture right now. The other situations are reasonably self-explanatory. Moving on to the Hell in a Cell Card

WWE Hell in a Cell
Kelly Kelly (c) v Beth Phoenix - Divas Championship Match
Christian v Sheamus - Triple H lets power go to his head match
Mistico Sin Cara v Hunico Sin Cara - Right to the Sin Cara Name match
Mark Henry (c) v Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena (c) v Alberto Del Rio v CM Punk - WWE Championship

Seems like a very small card, doesn't it? I'm thinking the WWE is going to sneak another match into the card, and if they do, it's almost 100% guaranteed to include Dolph Ziggler. There are two options that I see as being wide open. Option one, Ziggler defends his US Title against Zack Ryder, who has now pinned him clean for two weeks straight. Option two, Dolph and Jack Swagger challenge Air Boom for the tag titles. Either way, I'm just going to call this extra match the Mr. Ziggles Exhibition. Here is my one and only prediction: the card order. Last PPV I was pretty close with my card order, but let's be honest: my last PPV post was less predictions, more fantasy booking, so I'll just stop acting like I'm actually going to try and guess what the WWE is going to do and go with what I think they SHOULD do. Let's be honest with ourselves here: if they HAD done what I "predicted" in my Night of Chairmen (and Punks) post, they wouldn't have been able to do this great Truth/Miz fired angle, Beth Phoenix wouldn't still be hungry, Randy Orton and Del Rio would both still be champions, and Mark Henry would be basically left in the dust. I'm glad the WWE decided to pull the trigger with Henry and I'll be even more glad if they keep the belt on him for more than a month.

WWE Hell in a Cell
Mistico Sin Cara v Hunico Sin Cara - Right to the Sin Cara Name match
Kelly Kelly (c) v Beth Phoenix - Divas Championship Match
Mr. Ziggles Exhibition Match
Christian v Sheamus - Triple H lets power go to his head match
Mark Henry (c) v Randy Orton - World Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell
John Cena (c) v Alberto Del Rio v CM Punk - WWE Championship - Hell in a Cell

Let's start with the Sin Cara v Sin Cara match. If the WWE had done what I came up with in my Dual Booking: Sin Cara vs Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan Heel Turn post, we wouldn't be having this match yet. I feel like the WWE is hotshotting everything now that they've turned Raw into the Raw Supershow and can book Smackdowns twice as fast. What's even more unfortunate is that while here I am, trying to come up with storylines that can last more than one PPV-to-PPV period with a bigger blowoff that'll sell more tickets, and the WWE is perfectly content with booking a storyline for a month, blowing it off at a PPV and then ending it. Regardless, I do think it's pretty clear what SHOULD happen here - Mistico Sin Cara goes over in a hell of a good back and forth match where Hunico Sin Cara looks strong and is able to continue performing with the red ring attire under a different name. Another option is Hunico wins and Mistico puts his mask on the line for the Vengeance PPV - again, that's something that makes sense to me, but the WWE seems to be perfectly content with just ending storylines this quickly. In either case, the finish of this storyline (whenever that may come) is to have Mistico come out with the Sin Cara gimmick/name and give Hunico a push with his own identity. It's really a great way to debut a fresh talent like Hunico and the fact that he can work heel helps.

Up next is the Divas Match. I, along with most of the rest of the world, have thought that Beth Phoenix would be Diva's Champion right now. In that same breath, I, along with the rest of the world, have been wrong. I'm at the point now that I don't know where the WWE is going with this storyline so I almost don't even want to predict anything - if I say "Beth Phoenix is finally going to win it," and Kelly wins it, the WWE dooped me three times in a row. If I say "Kelly is going to retain, WWE is just fucking with us by giving Beth all these title shots," Beth will win it and I'll look dumb for even suggesting that Kelly might retain a third time in a row. In the end, it all comes down to what the WWE wants their finish to be. If Beth Phoenix triumphantly and soundly beating Kelly 1-2-3 and proving that she is the most dominant diva in the division is their finish, they might end up having Nattie turn on her and everybody would love to see those matches. If Kelly Kelly turning into the John Cena of the Diva's division and being a real "face" of the division with a 6+ month title reign is their plan, I'm prepared to wait that long just to see Kharma come back in May and destroy her in 30 seconds. Either way, WWE, please make up your mind. Since I'll feel like I'm leaving ends loose by not making a prediction, my official prediction is Kelly Kelly to retain for a third time, and Natalya gets a shot at Vengeance.

Now that the crowd is nice and calm, we can amp them up with an exciting match: The Mr. Ziggles Exhibition. I'm not sure which match this will be, but I'm thinking it'll be Swagger/Ziggler vs Air Boom. Not only that, but I think that if that match DOES happen, we will see an Awesome Truth run-in, possibly costing Air Boom their titles. Let me put it this way...I predict the Mr. Ziggles Exhibition will end in a title change. Whether that is Air Boom getting screwed by Awesome Truth and dropping their titles to Swagger and Ziggler, or Zack Ryder winning the US Title, I'm predicting a title change. How's that for broad?

Up next is the Christian v Sheamus match. There's really no point to this match. It's probably just to put Sheamus over as the next legitimate threat to Mark Henry's world title. Christian is amazing enhancement talent and Sheamus is a young stud with a huge frame who is the only guy on the Smackdown roster who actually looks like he might stand a chance against Mark Henry right now. This leads me to...

The World Heavyweight Championship match. I'm going to come right out with it: if Randy Orton wins, I will be devastated, surprised, enraged, and most of all, disappointed. Mark Henry needs to win this match regardless of how he does it. I don't care if Cody Rhodes costs Orton the match, Mark Henry absolutely needs to retain here. It isn't a matter of "if", it's a matter of how. I see two different options to have Henry go over without Orton losing too much in this match. Option #1: Henry kicks out of an RKO, causing Randy Orton to lose his temper and get DQ'd. Option #2: Cody Rhodes costs Orton the match. I would prefer the latter, because that would spark a feud between Orton and Rhodes that is bound to create some phenomenal matches. On top of that, since Mark Henry successfully defended his title, we'll get a new #1 contender: Sheamus. Sheamus vs Mark Henry has happened already, but every match ended in some controversy whether it was countout or DQ. This could lead to some very interesting big man matches that would probably piss off most of the IWC, but the WWE already panders to the IWC enough with CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Beth Phoenix and Natalya.

Finally, THE ROCK, HAS CO-whoops, wrong line. Finally, we have the first ever Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match, for the WWE Championship, between Champion John Cena and challengers Alberto Del Rio and CM Punk. This is possibly the least hyped WWE championship match of any PPV so far this year. This PPV really feels Smackdown-heavy, doesn't it? I'm making small talk because the result of this match is barely even worth touching on. If John Cena doesn't retain I will be astounded, both at the fact that the WWE is letting him lose in a match with no DQs, and at the phenomenal incompetence on the WWE creative staff. The WWE Championship, as of late, has been booked like the TNA Knockouts Championship: being passed around from person to person and losing prestige every step of the way. If you ask me, CM Punk should still be the champion. He should've beat Cena CLEAN at Summerslam and Del Rio should be working with somebody like John Morrison or Alex Riley trying to get his heat back. The fact that Alberto Del Rio beat John Morrison in less than a minute on the Monday after Night of Champions should be considered a travesty. Morrison is one of the best talents on your roster and whether he can cut a promo or not is irrelevant because he is already very over with the crowd. That's a different subject for a different day, though. Cena retains and we all happily move on to Vengeance where hopefully we can get a little less dispute surrounding this so-called Undisputed Championship.

That's it - all six matches, one of which wasn't even announced yet. As far as this blog, I hate it when the WWE does this "we're going to shove as many PPVs into football season so that even though less people are buying each PPV, we're still making the same (or similar) amount of money as we do the rest of the year" bullshit. It makes it more difficult for them to hype anything not named Dwayne and even more difficult for guys like me to get a grasp of what the hell they're trying to do as far as creative goes. The WWE Championship is at an all time low in terms of prestige and as for my closing statement?

Dolph Ziggler is the most prestigious title holder in the WWE right now.

ORIGINAL: http://pwbooking.blogspot.com/2011/09/ppv-autumn-how-i-would-book-it.html

Okay since HIAC is on tonight I was wondering what match you guys think could be a great match?

I think the match between Sheamus and Christian could be a great match if WWE wrote it write. Christian is easily good enough to put on a good match if WWE uses him right and Sheamus is a great up and comer I think even though I liked him better as a heel. But when I look at this match I think it has so much potential if written right. IMO

So what do you guys think could be a great match?

I think that the Tripple threat match could be fantastic. Its gonna start with Punk and Cena taking out Del Rio, then Punk making Cena look good for a while before Del Rio takes out Cena. Punk and Del Rio put on a fantastic show before Cena jumps in like a hero for the steal!

But after the Christian Vs Randy orton match that I saw on Smackdown this week.... Ortons Gutwrench pancake? and then that nice little rollup on Christian...making me think that new moves may be pouring into all the wrestlers arsenal....I think that we may even see a vast improvement from Cena tonight.
A few more moves in the bag and I think that even the IWC will be licking his Hoop.

wow! what a ending! honestly one of the best ppv endings in years.

strong card through out, crowd was a bit dissapointing but hey what can you do.

lame ending to the match but a fantastic end to the show! I would have loved to see everybody get their hands on miz and truth though when they got the cell open but still, its building up nicely for survivor series! Tempted order Vengeance now in 3 weeks just to see if anything else happens!

Good work to the writers for that ending

I too thought the ending was slightly predictable..but interesting..beats rodriguez screaming del rio for 10 minutes

Honestly I dont know why no one ran in to help Cena open the Cell Door by breaking the chain open..

the ending does leave more questions too!

How did Miz and Truth get back into the building if they were "escorted out"?
Who lowered the cell again when they struck?
Why wouldnt the cell lift back up when Johnny ace told that guy to lift it?

but on a lighter note, we've seen one person take the cell door off before, why couldnt 20-30 people? (bit of a joke question there, had to be said)

This "conspiracy" storyline is getting better by the week! I cannot wait for raw tomorrow night to see where this leads next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back