6. US Open Championship
John Cena v Finn Balor

7. WWE Divas Championship
Charlotte vs Nikki vs Paige vs Sasha

8. WWE Championship
Rollins vs Kane

9. Hell in a Cell
Lesnar vs Taker

I'd say your card is fairly accurate except for a few slight things. Your post kind of contains a Smackdown spoiler as well, consider putting a spoiler tag into your post title, as one of the matches you talk about isn't announced until tomorrow. I know it's your predictions, but taking Reigns and Wyatt out of a tag match and into the Cell is a spoiler, prediction or not.

Sadly, Banks won't be in the divas title match. She's easily the most over diva on the roster, but she'll take a back seat to the pushes of Charlotte, Paige, and Nikki. Crying shame.

You left Rusev and Ziggler out of the IC title match, and off the card altogether. I could see benching Ziggler (shame) but not Rusev.

Balor won't answer the US open challenge. It's not the right time to debut him. He has a lot of unfinished business in NXT. We won't see him on the main roster until after WrestleMania. I'm not sure who Cena faces at the PPV, it may wind up being a legend, Jericho, Bryan, who knows. Zayn is the next NXT call up and we may see him at HIAC.

On to my personal thoughts, I'd rather see Ambrose and Orton vs the Wyatts in singles action. Orton and Ambrose tagging feels weak considering how long and hard WWE we're building the Reigns and Ambrose team. They seemed to be building to something with the former Shield guys. I'd book Ambrose vs Strowman and Orton vs Harper, but I don't see WWE going that way. Maybe this is the start of an Ambrose heel turn? Hard to say.

Sheamus also seems to have no program. Is this because he's going to cash in? If he does, I hope he fails, they are doing nothing to get him over.

Your post kind of contains a Smackdown spoiler as well, consider putting a spoiler tag into your post title, as one of the matches you talk about isn't announced until tomorrow. I know it's your predictions, but taking Reigns and Wyatt out of a tag match and into the Cell is a spoiler, prediction or not.

Oh my god, cry about a given spoiler?! It must still be real to you..dammit.

But my prediction is close to the same except for Balor opening the US title match.
Ambrose and Orton teaming together would only interest me if they take an L to the wyatts and begin a midcard feud together against eachother.

Two diva matches would be nice even if one was pre-show. paige vs natty and nikki vs charlotte.

Other than that i cant see Sheamus, Ziggler, Rusev making this show

I persume there's going to be two Divas Singles matches in this PPV. First one will be Natalya vs Paige and the other one will be for the WWE Divas Championship between Charlotte and Nikki Bella. Because if the WWE wants a real revolution they should let them get more time on a PPV. Moreover, Natalya and Paige can work really great matches, and no one will complain or whine about it. If they don't use Paige and Natalya well, then the PipeBomb is just a fallacy.

Regarding the US Open Challenge, I don't see Finn Balor to be competing against John Cena. I assume it'll be a babyface to be up against the task, maybe Cesaro or Dolph Ziggler? If that isn't the situation, then maybe Xavier Woods can challenge him again and I won't complain.

Cheers!!

My Hell in a Cell Card Prediction

Pre-Show

Number 1 Contenders match
PTP vs Ascension vs Lucha Dragon vs Matadores

Main Show

1. Hell in a Cell
Reigns vs Wyatt

2. Barrett vs Neville vs Stardust

3. Ambrose and Orton vs Harper and Strowman

4. IC Title
Ryback vs Owens

5. Tag Team Title
New Day vs Dudley's

6. US Open Championship
John Cena v Finn Balor

7. WWE Divas Championship
Charlotte vs Nikki vs Paige vs Sasha

8. WWE Championship
Rollins vs Kane

9. Hell in a Cell
Lesnar vs Taker

I don't see a number one contender's match for the pre-show. I think Neville vs. Barrett vs. Stardust will get that.

I hate the idea of Ambrose/Orton vs. Strowman/Harper unless they were in contention for the tag titles since it's not like the feud has been build towards a tag match between the four guys but I'm sure it'll happen.

It'd make sense just to have Ryback, Owens, Rusev and Ziggler in a fatal four way for the IC title, just to spice up the IC title picture. Nobody really cares for Ryback vs. Owens again, I could see if this was 2012 Ryback and Owens was booked the same way he debuted against Cena. Same with Rusev vs. Ziggler again, another match slot wasted. Atleast with the fatal four way, we could see different dynamics like Ryback against Ziggler.

I think Cena will have a legit opponent by HIAC. Maybe a returning Sandow.

I can't see Sasha in the Divas title match unfortunately, she should be in it but they're not booking her consistently for her to be a legit contender. I'm hoping to see Natayla vs. Paige and Nikki vs. Charlotte taking up two match slots on the card.

My HIAC card

Pre-show match
Stardust w/The Acension vs. Barrett vs. Neville

Main Card
WWE WHC match
Kane vs. Seth Rollins (c)

HIAC match
Undertaker vs. Brock

HIAC match
Bray vs. Reigns
*I felt HIAC was the most appropriate PPV for their feud to end, that's the purpose of HIAC. Besides Brock/Taker, there's not really any feud worthy to have a match inside the cell.*

IC Championship match
Ryback vs. Owens (c) vs. Ziggler vs. Rusev

Singles match
Paige vs. Natayla

Divas Championship match
Nikki vs. Charlotte (c)

Tag Team Title Tables match
Dudleyz vs. New Day (c)

I am thinking there will be a wrinkle in the IC title picture... Remember tonight is Jericho's 25th anniversary in the biz... if they're ever gonna give him that 10th title reign, then tonight makes sense. Of course it would end on RAW and be a short one... but I could see him being in a Triple Threat situation with Owens and Ryback at HIAC as his rematch, if only to help solidify his heel turn... I could even see he and Owens being a group...

I want to change my tag team match prediction to a 3 vs 2 Elimination Table Match between the New Day and Dudley's. Have Big E, Kofi and Xavier vs Bubba and Devon in an elimination tables match to take away the outside interference

Two good matches , Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt tear each other up in a good hell in a cell match, Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar was very good with an unexpected attack at the end that left big questions going forward.

I went into this PPV event with rather low expectations. Hell In A Cell, even though the great gimmick has been great in the past as a match type, is one of the weakest PPV brands. The only PPV that has a tendency to be even weaker is Battleground. The brand has been called an insult to the match type by some in the past. In fact, last year's Hell In A Cell was the worst show of that entire year. So, in the end it did exceed said low expectations. Let's take a look. Now, the show has aired so read at your own risk.

Pre-Show: Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, & Neville VS Barrett, Rusev, & Sheamus
Nothing that anyone who skips the pre-show really missed out on here. Cesaro was the star of the match and hit the Swing. This would have had no place on the main card, so glad it was the pre-show.

Alberto Del Rio VS John Cena (US Championship)
Yep, you read that correct! Alberto Del Rio is BACK in the WWE! I was happily surprised by his return. Like others, I was fearing we would be stuck with Big Show boring us to death against Cena. Very glad to see Del Rio back he was quite underrated in his last run and I'm intrigued to find out why Zeb Colter of all people would become Del Rio's ally. Having Zeb back is also a plus. Great way to start off the show, Del Rio could be a really good champion.

Bray Wyatt VS Roman Reigns (Hell In A Cell match)
Pretty good stuff here from both competitors. It was probably the 2nd best match of the night behind Lesnar and Undertaker, I'll get to them in a moment. The spots with the kendo sticks and tables were cool. Despite it having lasted for about 4 months now, there's no way this feud is ending yet. I predict we get Team Wyatt VS Team Reigns/Ambrose next at Survivor Series.

Dudley Boyz VS New Day (Tag Team Championship)
Glad that New Day retained. This feud has been good but I hope that it's over now. New Day trying to set Ray up for a DQ with the Trombone was funny. Wonder who the next challengers for the tag titles will be?

Charlotte VS Nikki Bella (Divas Championship)
Hey, a Nikki Bella match was NOT the worst match of the night for once! (Thanks to Ryback, but I'll get to him in a moment.) Charlotte was able to carry Nikki to a decent match. Thank goodness Charlotte retained. Now maybe we can move on to a triple threat feud between PCB, or give Sasha Banks a title shot? No more Bellas in the title scene, please. Charlotte's backflip off the top was awesome.

Kane VS Seth Rollins (World Heavyweight Championship)
Well, here we are. Months and months and months and MONTHS of tension between Seth Rollins and Kane has now paid off as we see them in a match for the World Championship.... in a match on a bottom tier PPV that doesn't even main event said event.... Anyway, so the match was good. I expected a little better, but I liked it. If they make us sit through another one next month I'm fine with that. The traditional tag elimination matches should be the focal point of Survivor Series anyway.

Kevin Owens VS Ryback (Intercontinental Championship)
Gosh this sucked. I feel bad for Kevin Owens. Has WWE figured out that Ryback sucks yet? This was the worst match of the night but it's not Owens' fault. The feud better be over now and maybe we can see Owens facing Cesaro or Neville next. You know, guys who can actually keep up with Owens in the ring? This being placed in between the two most important matches on the card was a good call.

Brock Lesnar VS Undertaker (Hell In A Cell match)
Wow, this was the best match of the night. Taker and Lesnar had a brutal battle here, it was definitely the best match of their feud. It blew Wrestlemania and Summerslam out of the water. Lesnar got the win and Taker looked strong through the whole thing, great stuff. It was one of the few times when a main event that wasn't for the World Championship still made sense in going on last.

Overall Thoughts
So we had a surprising return in Alberto Del Rio who is now the US Champion. The right call being made in pretty much every match on the card, and a really cool ending with all four members of The Wyatts showing up to attack Undertaker to end the show. Now Bray finally has the right to say he's the new "face of fear". That ending felt like Taker passing the torch to Bray. All in all, this was phenominal by Hell In A Cell PPV standards. When I rank it against the rest of 2015's PPV events it sits at the middle, 6th of 11.

Dagger's 2015 PPV Rankings
1. Wrestlemania 31
2. Money In the Bank 2015
3. Elimination Chamber 2015
4. Night of Champions 2015
5. Payback 2015
6. Hell In A Cell 2015
7. Extreme Rules 2015
8. Summerslam 2015
9. Royal Rumble 2015
10. Battleground 2015
11. Fastlane 2015

Okay Hell in a Cell is over and while I was not expecting a lot from this PPV, I was presently surprised, confused and disappointed all at the same time. So here are my thoughts on what took place tonight at the Staples Centre in LA.

Pre-Show: Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, & Neville VS Barrett, Rusev, & Sheamus

Surprising this was a good match. Cesaro was definitely the star by swinging Barrett, but everyone gave it their all. Don't know if it deserved to be on the pre-show or not, but it got the crowd going so it did it's job.

Alberto Del Rio VS John Cena (US Championship)

First of all Zeb Colter comes out driving a scooter to announce Alberto Del Rio will be Cena's competitor tonight. Now the confusing part is that doesn't Colter hate anyone that's not American, but now he seems to be representing Del Rio. Anyway match was not really that spectacular and was over pretty quickly. Of course as everyone predicted Cena lost.

But in reality I think the fans lost most of all. I know I have looked forward to John Cena's open challenges each week on RAW, and now with Del Rio holding the belt, that is over. Also does Del Rio really need the rub, he's a 3 time World Champion, give it to someone who could use it more. Seems more of a "we're sorry one of our employees was a dick to you reward" more than anything else.

Bray Wyatt VS Roman Reigns (Hell In A Cell match)

It was a typical Bray Wyatt match, lots of laying around and using weapons here and there. Didn't feel much like a HIAC match, more like a street fight that I've seen 100 times before. The right person won though, and I was waiting for Wyatt to appear again, and he didn't disappoint. More on that later.

Dudley Boyz VS New Day (Tag Team Championship)

There was something off about this match somehow. Might have been the fact that it now appears the glue that holds New Day together is Xavier Woods. Both Kingston and Langston seemed a bit flat, and maybe it was me, but the crowd didn't seem to get into it as much as they normally would. Surprised that New Day retained the titles, they really shouldn't of, so the big question is where does that leave the Dudley's now?

Charlotte VS Nikki Bella (Divas Championship)

Both women put on a good match, which is a shocker considering Nikki Bella was involved. She really has come a long way in the last couple of years, but she took a couple of hard knocks tonight, and hope she's okay.

That's the problem with the older Diva's and the NXT girls. Baily, Becky, Paige and Sasha would have taken that move off the ropes a lot better than Nikki did. Maybe they need to get some practice in with the NXT girls before someone gets hurt for real. Glad to see Charlotte retain though.

Kane VS Seth Rollins (World Heavyweight Championship)

Another match where something was a bit off. It appeared that either Kane was injured or shaken up early as he never really got his footing. He should have beat Rollins easily but he couldn't get the job done tonight. I will miss Corporate Kane, and now Rollins is on his own. It will be interesting to see how he gets on now with no help in his matches.

Kevin Owens VS Ryback (Intercontinental Championship)

Easily the worst match of the night, but it was short and sweet as it should have been. Owens was great as usual, but I'm sorry but what the hell has happened to Ryback? He's getting worse in the ring and has about 4 good moves. It's not a wonder why he's no longer the title holder, and what I thought was a bright future for him, maybe isn't.

Brock Lesnar VS Undertaker (Hell In A Cell match)

Match of the night. Very brutal in parts and bloody as well. Lesnar bleeds at the drop of a hat. Both guys put on a great show and there was no way Lesnar was going to lose, he's just too strong. Thank God this feud is over though. I'm waiting to see what they do with both of them next.

The only thing that marred it for me was the ending. Bray Wyatt again comes out at the end of a PPV and even though he didn't interfere this time, just the fact he was there with the family was enough to annoy me.

Final Thoughts

It was a decent PPV, would have been pissed if I had had to pay full price for it though. These gimmick PPV's are really beginning to bore the shit out of me though. Just get back to good old wrasslin without all the added bullshit and I'm happy.

Also the clean finishes tonight where nice to see, and not having a crapload of people around the ring taking away from the action was a blessing as well.

I missed Orton, Ambrose and some of the other didn't nearly get the time they deserved. The other thing that really annoyed me was Wyatt at the end, otherwise not really a bad show all around.

I dont get why everyone was blaming Ryback. He did fine in the match, but it was so short that neither Owens or Ryback were allowed to do much outside of basic maneuvers. I wonder if there was some sort of time issue, where a match ran longer than it was supposed to and they were forced to cut it in half or something.

Im still processing the PPV. I felt the match order was bizarre. Why did the IC defense take place after the WHC defense?

I dont get why everyone was blaming Ryback. He did fine in the match, but it was so short that neither Owens or Ryback were allowed to do much outside of basic maneuvers. I wonder if there was some sort of time issue, where a match ran longer than it was supposed to and they were forced to cut it in half or something.

Im still processing the PPV. I felt the match order was bizarre. Why did the IC defense take place after the WHC defense?

The perceived "Weakest match" always goes between the 2 main events. It's a way to let the audience cool off, maybe use the restroom or go get a refreshment if they wish.

Usually it's a divas match, but someone must have felt Charlotte/Brie would be better than Owens/Ryback.

I don't mind Ryback as much as some others here do, but I understand where they're coming from. He's stiff and pretty boring. His repertoire really is 4 moves, 2 of which come back-to-back to end matches so he can't provide much else. And it's not like he's full of charisma or an exciting personality to say/do things during the match that people find entertaining.

1. John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE United States Championship - Del Rio returning with Zeb Colter of all people was a big surprise. As Los Angeles has a strong Latino population, his return went over quite well whereas it might've gotten a lukewarm reception somewhere else. The match itself was pretty solid, though much shorter than I was expecting and Cena lost much easier than I was expecting. Del Rio scoring such a clean, decisive win in only about 8 minutes was unexpected; the match wasn't nearly what it could've been, but it was well worked and a good way to start off the show. **3/4

2. Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt in a Hell in a Cell match - A highly entertaining, physical bout where both guys really worked hard. The crowd was a bit flat early on in the match, but they were fully invested by the time they started using the weapons. I personally would've preferred Wyatt went over here, but I knew that was just wishful thinking as heels almost never win what's touted as a "final chapter" bout in a feud. I didn't get a sense of Reigns being a future "IT" guy, but the match was well worked, had good physicality and gave fans what they wanted. ***3/4

3. The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag Team Championship - A pretty decent tag team bout, though it never really felt like it hit another gear. For me, the outcome of the match is what ultimately made it as I was glad to see Kofi & Big E retain the titles. The attempt of Kofi to get the Boyz disqualified by pretending that Bubba Ray whacked him with the trombone was a nice touch, when the ref didn't fall for it, I thought that the Boyz were gonna pull off the win. The cheating was kept to a minimum as the end led to Bubba being whacked in the back with the trombone while the ref's back was turned, stunning Bubba just enough for Kofi to hit Trouble in Paradise about the 8.5 minute mark for the win. **1/2

4. Charlotte vs. Nikki Bella for the WWE Divas Championship - I don't know if it's where people are just so hateful towards Nikki Bella or what, but I thought this was a great match for the Divas. Charlotte & Nikki both worked hard to put on a physical outing that told a great story and had a complete lack of interference. The live crowd definitely appreciated the effort and, like me, I think most fans are gratified to see that women's wrestling in WWE has actual, purposeful wrestling matches that're entertaining. I agree that it wasn't on par with some of the classic women's bouts we've seen in NXT, but this was still a really good bout; spew all the hate on Nikki, but it's time for people to admit that the girl's got talent. The bout went to about the 11 minute mark with Charlotte picking up the win due to Nikki tapping out to the Figure Eight. I have no idea what's going on with Paige as the whole thing has the classic telltale signs of Vince changing his mind on what to do every other day. ***1/4

5. Seth Rollins vs. Kane for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship - It wasn't a classic bout, but it was a good bout that met the expectations I had. Fans were much more invested in the bout than I expected and Rollins didn't look like a frightened bitch, so I don't know why Vince insisted that he look like one during the build. Seth shined in the ring, but this match was hurt by the fact that nobody really believed that Kane would win and that I don't believe very many people wanted Kane to win. Regardless, Rollins scored the clean win about the 15 minute mark with the Pedigree, meaning that "Corporate Kane" is out of a job. ***

6. Kevin Owens vs. Ryback for the WWE Intercontinental Championship - A decent, but unremarkable bout that ultimately felt more like one of those matches where WWE just wants to get the program over with. To be fair, however, I'd bet that's the mind set with a lot of fans as well who're just wanting to see Owens move on. Nothing particularly great here, but Owens scored the win via the Pop Up Powerbomb about the 6 minute mark. **1/4

7. The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar in a Hell in a Cell match - A strong effort from both men that saw both of them bleed. There must be double standards pertaining to WWE's policy in blading because Lesnar himself has bled at least two other times this year in high profile matches. The fans were highly, highly invested in the physical outing and it told a great, simple story of two big dogs fighting for supremacy. I'm also glad to see that Taker's obviously feeling much better and doing much better physically than he has in quite a while, I also really enjoyed the look of shock as Lesnar kicked out of the Tombstone on the exposed wooden floor of the ring. The low blow from Lesnar had enough equal parts of desperation and turn about is fair play with Taker selling the shit out of it. Lesnar hit the third F5 on Taker and I knew it was over. Lesnar scores the clean win a bit past the 18 minute mark. The post match beatdown of Taker at the hands of the Wyatt Family and JBL's indignation was a lotta fun and it definitely seems to be setting up a traditional Survivor Series bout featuring Taker, especially as WWE seemed to make such a big deal of this year's Survivor Series marking Taker's 25th anniversary. ****

Final Thoughts - I thought HIAC was a very solid show. The HIAC matches themselves delivered and there was a solid undercard all in all. I also enjoyed the fact that each of the matches on the card had definitive finishes. Del Rio returning was a big surprise, almost as big of a surprise as scoring such a fast, clean and decisive win over John Cena to become the new United States Champion. Reigns vs. Wyatt was everything I expected it to be, which is a positive. Charlotte vs. Nikki was a strong bout in my eyes and I enjoyed the level of physicality they brought to the table. Rollins vs. Kane was what I expected it to be, both men worked hard and delivered a pretty good outing with a decisive victory for Rollins. Taker vs. Lesnar was a physical, bloody HIAC bout that told a timeless story of a couple of dominant forces fighting for supremacy. I thought that the IC & tag title bouts were the weakest on the card, but at least the right guys one. I enjoyed the lack of outside interference that I was expecting to happen in several matches, I think that lack of interference helped to heighten the event overall as most of the matches on the card were blow off bouts and a decisive winner was needed.

Grade: B+

Let us discuss;

Ziggler, Neville, and Cesaro vs. Barrett, Rusev, and Sheamus:

Not really sure why the faces went over here. With Tyler Breeze starting a feud with Dolph Ziggler on Smackdown and Stardust sitting in the front row antagonizing Cesaro, I think it would have made more sense to have one of them cost the faces thus developing the story and keeping the heel side strong. Sorry, but having Sheamus and Rusev lose on a pre-show is just ridiculous at this point. Decent match, wrong outcome.

Cena vs Del Rio for the US Championship:

Meh. I'll admit, I was shocked when Del Rio came out and I may have popped just a bit, but once all of that wore off I became underwhelmed. It was a very odd match to say the least with Del Rio pinning Cena clean in under 10 minutes. I don't think I was the only one saying, "Wait, what?" Anyway whether I like it or not it seems like Del Rio will be pushed to the friggin moon heading into Mania. We'll see where it goes. Hopefully not to a Cena/Del Rio Mania match.

Wyatt vs Reigns Hell in a Cell:

Pretty good match. No it wasn't your typical Hell in a Cell match, but it was a good match nonetheless. Tonight these two showed me that they can work, really work a good match, without relying on a massive moveset. I like that there was no outside nonsense and the right guy went over. This feud has the potential to carry on for years and become a true classic by the end of it.

Dudley Boys vs New Day for the Tag Team Championships:

So close to having my prediction of a Dudley Boys DQ come to fruition. Oh well. Not much to note here... the feud will continue as expected and Dudleys will likely win their 10th WWE Tag titles at SS or TLC.

Charlotte vs Nicky for the Divas Championship:

This was a good match. Actually one of the better ones on the card now that I think about it. I think the biggest thing to come out of this is the teasing of a potential Paige/Becky feud. Yes please. I think Charlotte moves on to Sasha after this win. Yes please more.

Kane vs Seth Rollins:

After months of teasing this feud, the build we got was just pitiful. I think this actually had a lot of potential if WWE had just focused on it more and made it less playful. We got a 7 month tease that led to a terrible match. No clue where Rollins moves to after this. Anyone but you though Kane.

Kevin Owens vs Ryback for the IC Championship:

Kevin Owens' worst match in WWE by far. Also one of Ryback's worst in the past couple years. I'm so glad this is over and I think WWE is too considering they squeezed it in between the World title match and Taker/Lesnar and gave it about 8 minutes... Ryback needs to disappear for a little bit in my opinion. Fans are starting to turn on him again.

Brock Lesnar vs Taker Hell in a Cell:

This match saved the PPV from being just mediocre. I was not expecting this good of a match between these two considering what we've gotten the last two times they faced off. But man, did Brock Lesnar really show up at Hell in a Cell, he had his best match probably since coming back 3 years ago. There was only one possible ending here and that was a Brock win so I'm happy.

As for the Wyatt thing at the end... can't really comment on it as I have no clue where they're taking it. I will say another Wyatt/Taker match would be underwhelming at this point.

I thought it was another good show. Not outstanding but that standard is very difficult to achieve in an era we see so much.

The pre-show match was really enjoyable and only confirmed Cesaro is a god. They could have maybe done more with Ziggler/Breeze but this was a good way to kick-off the show. Del Rio was a cool surprise. He definitely has a purpose and I hope it's as a transitional champ. I'm guessing they didn't want to write Cena off with a babyface but didn't want a long-term heel champ. Del Rio was a good option in the circumstance. The match wasn't anything special.

The Divas match, I thought, was decent. Not at the standard of the top NXT matches but definitely better than the standard set by women in the WWE for years. Nikki continue to impress but Charlotte isn't 100% there. Give it time, however, and I think she will be fantastic. This match gave me great hope for the Divas revolution.

The tag-match was another that was fine but nothing special - it's kind off a theme. I'm glad The New Day won; I can wait to see the Dudleys win the gold. The IC title match much of the same. Owens and Ryback never really clicked anyway. It will be a challenge to keep Ryback interesting without the belt but I feel this will really catapult Owens.

Rollins/Kane was ok. I kind off hoped for better but the false-finish with the chokeslam was good. Rollins looked great and I suppose that was the main thing.

Reigns and Wyatt was a fantastic match. They really brought the physicality and tried their best to tell the story. I mean, these two have an incredible pain-threshold and the physicality in their styles is perfect. It was exactly what it should have been and the quality of these two is shockingly overlooked. Reigns doesn't need to have anymore great matches to prove to me he can go in the ring. Wyatt likewise. The feud blew hot and cold but this match is a perfect end. If they want to continue it with Taker involved then that's cool because I can watch these two wrestle again. In the future, however, it's going to be for a World Title.

Lesnar v Taker lived up to the expectations. The blood certainly added to the drama and unpredictability. Lesnar punching the crap out of Taker was the highlight of the entire PPV; phenomenal stuff and credit to Taker. I'm glad Lesnar got the win because he is so incredibly hot right now. JBL told the story well and I'll interpret it as them saying the last step of Brock becoming a fully-fledged babyface was writing the wrong of ending the streak. Last night did just that.

Wyatt coming out was awesome. I was expecting something and the more I think of it the more I like it. Taker has all the credibility in the world and him losing to Bray would be a great move after his big lose to Reigns. Moreover, the family looked really special all together.

Overall, a fun show. Two matches were really enjoyable even if they weren't a 5 star standard. The rest was kind off expected but it doesn't mean there wasn't quality throughout. I still feel the WWE is underachieving with this roster. With the amount of quality there, I don't think it is too much ask for too want at least either a) 1 incredible, near 5-star match or b) 4 or 5 very good matches. Hell in a Cell was somewhere in the middle but was definitely a good show. I'd say a B- overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back