Hell In A Cell 2014 General Discussion & Aftermath

What will be the Hell in a Cell main event?

• John Cena vs. Triple H

• Roman Reigns vs. Triple H

• Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H

• John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

• John Cena vs. Randy Orton

• John Cena vs. Roman Reigns

• Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

• Ambrose, Reigns & Cena vs. Orton, Kane & Rollins

• John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

• John Cena vs. Batista

Results are only viewable after voting.
The build towards HIAC wasn't great, but I actually thought it was a solid ppv. Both HIAC matches delivered imo.

I wish Orton would of won though. Cena winning means we will only get a bunch of Lesnar vs Cena matches before WM. I really have no interest in seeing another one.

I know WWE doesn't like doing heel vs heel, but I thought an Orton Lesnar match would of been great. Orton could play more of a tweener and they could get Rollins involved too to set up Orton vs Rollins at WM. I thought when Orton rkoed Heyman on Raw they could of been setting up a match between the two.

WWE should be ashamed of themselves for putting that garbage excuse for a "show" on last night. It was absolutely horrendous. Easily the worst PPV event of the year so far for me. I went into it with low expectations to begin with, and it still was awful. I thought of skipping it, now I kind of wish I did. Not a single person at the PPV party I attended enjoyed this show. None. All of us were disappointed, I haven't seen that big of a negative reaction to a WWE PPV from a PPV party crowd since Wrestlemania 27. As if it wasn't bad enough that WWE would stoop to something so idiotic as to not have a World Heavyweight Championship match on this card, they give us an event where every single match on the card ended up being a letdown. Seriously!? You can get the fans to chant "$9.99!" all night long, but if you provide events like Hell In A Cell 2014, you won't be seeing many Network subscriptions. WWE should instead be aiming to give fans the best event possible.

So, as for the actual matches? I honestly did not have an issue with any outcome of the matches that they had at Hell In A Cell. The right person won in pretty much every match. Orton over Cena for the #1 contendership to Lesnar might have been a better option, that's really the only one I can make an argument for. I'm not in any hurry to see Cena VS Lesnar again. And that's coming from one of the forum's biggest Cena marks. I've never been a fan of having #1 contendership matches on PPV. It's stupid. The actual title matches need to be on the PPV. Brock should have defended the title last night. PERIOD. The best match was Ambrose VS Rollins, even counting the ending of the match. As for the worst? I'll go with the two divas matches. The Bellas were going to suck no matter what, and the Divas Championship match didn't meet expectations. I can count on one hand the amount of times that every match on a PPV has left me feeling disappointed. I'm just glad that I didn't waste money on buying tickets to this event. I legitimately feel sorry for anyone who was live in attendance. This was the worst PPV of the year, and it's not even close. One of the worst PPV's I have ever watched.

Overall WWE PPV 2014 Rankings
1. Wrestlemania 30
2. Money In the Bank 2014
3. Extreme Rules 2014
4. Payback 2014
5. Night Of Champions 2014
6. Elimination Chamber 2014
7. Summerslam 2014
8. Battleground 2014
9. Royal Rumble 2014
10. Hell In a Cell 2014

Users who are viewing this thread