Meltdown 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Meltdown 82

Show slowly gets up as Holmes quickly is on his feet, giving Holmes the advantage. He grabs Show but he pushes both arms away and delivers a few knife edge chops to Holmes before finishing it off with a big chop. Holmes goes down and tries getting up; dropkick by Show to knock him down again. Holmes gets up another time as Show gives for an enzuigiri but Holmes grabs the leg, spinning Show around... however, he spins around into a clothesline to take down Holmes! Show looks around the audience and gets them pumped up as Holmes slowly recovers to his feet. Show is ready and looks to go for the flying elbow once more. He charges at Holmes and goes for it but Holmes evades the contact. Show turns around and is met by a toe kick by Holmes who positions Show for the Imperial Impaler... but Holmes cannot lift Show! He tries again but Show counters with back body drop. Holmes clutches his back as he gets up and tries for a wild swing. Show ducks and he hits the Backstage. Show grabs the legs of Holmes and locks in the Commercial Break! The Commercial Break is locked in as Holmes screams in pain, not wanting to tap.

Copeland: There is no way out!

Holmes is about to tap but suddenly, Constantine slides into the ring behind Show and just like earlier, uses the briefcase as a weapon to smack Show in the back of the head. The referee has no choice but to ring the bell and call the end for the match.

Copeland: Oh come on!

The crowd boos heavily at this display as Constantine stands over Show with a fire in his eyes as he sees the fallen champion. He drops the briefcase and starts an assault on Show with stomp after stomp. Slowly, Holmes recovers and gets to his feet, pushing Constantine out of the way. Everyone is confused by this display.

Cohen: There is a history between these two.

As things look to implode, Holmes smirks for the first time and rolls out of the ring, going to ringside and bringing the same battered chair that Holmes used in the Cell. Constantine lifts up Show and Holmes looks to do some damage but before he can, a huge cheer from the audience is heard as Triple X comes barreling down the ramp. Constantine sees this and pushes Show to the ground, escaping the ring with his case. Holmes turns around and goes to whack X as he enters the ring but he ducks and hits the X-Rated on Holmes with the chair hitting Holmes in the face. Holmes falls to the outside as the crowd cheers with X helping Show to his feet. Constantine has managed to get up the ramp safely with his briefcase clutched to his chest and a microphone in hand. The two celebrate in the ring but get interrupted by the KFAD holder.

Constantine: You know what... I'm sick and tired of people coming to your assistance Show, preventing me from cashing in the briefcase that I rightfully earned. It stipulates that I can cash it in whenever I want but people of the likes of Chris K.O and Triple X keep that from happening who don't seem to understand the concept. So to prevent people trying to "make the save," I am officially choosing a date in the future.

Everyone is on the edge of their seats to listen to the date.

Constantine: In three weeks, you better prepare yourself Show because I am officially cashing in at a little PPV known as All or Nothing!

The crowd cheers and boos at the statement as Constantine smiles as he drops the microphone and signals to Show that he is ready for the title. Show stares intently at Constantine.

[YOUTUBE]hWRvUlhrHEM[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd pops loudly as the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Showtime David Cougar walks out onto the stage ramp.

Harrys: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome your WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Showtime David Cougar!

Showtime has the WZCW Title on his shoulder and raises it high up in the air to loud cheers. He walks over to the side of the ramp and high fives the fans and lets them touch the belt. He races over to the other side and does the same for them.

Copeland: A huge ovation for Showtime as he kicks off Meltdown 83 here tonight. With Constantine announcing last week that he was challenging Showtime to match as All or Nothing, I’m sure the champ has a lot to say regarding that announcement.

Cohen: Showtime is not one to let someone have the last word. If Constantine is challenging Showtime, you can bet Show will have something to say before that match takes place.

Showtime enters the ring and raises the WZCW Title again to loud cheer. He takes the mic from Harrys Truman and shakes his hand before addressing the loud crowd.

Showtime: Thank you all for the receptive welcome. You all know I’m not one for cheesy statements... actually they work quite well in some instances, but this may be the cheesiest, most overused one of the lot, but hey, I can say it and to my All or Nothing opponent John Constantine, and that is that THE CHAMP IS HERE..... TONIGHT!

The crowd pops loudly as Showtime holds the belt above his head again. He waits for them to quite down and then speaks.

Showtime: You know, it was almost two and a half year ago and, much like tonight’s Meltdown, this one was also the second one leading into All or Nothing. I thought my career had hit rock bottom. I lost at Unscripted, I failed to qualify for a rematch. I was down, and then some kid in WZCW who was promoting a show on Meltdown was looking for a guest and I thought who better to be a guest on that show than me. By the way that kids name was Austin Reynolds.

The crowd gives a fairly loud cheer at the mention of Austin Reynolds.

Showtime: That’s right, the Ratings Winner, interviewing the man who made WZCW a ratings sensation. He was riding high as the Elite X Champion when he invited me onto The Ratings Spike. The matches we had between the two of us during that time, the promo’s he had, were legendary. Like I has said though, I thought I had hit rock bottom and I was desperate. To get a match verse Austin Reynolds at All or Nothing, I put my career on the line. The first time in my career I ever did that and not the last time I would through all my chips on the table. Strange now though that I would give up my career for one more match with Austin, but that’s not what I’m out here to do, to throw in the towel. No, I’m not planning that for a long time. Me and Austin had our match at All or Nothing and not just any match, it was an Iron Man match. Voted the best match of 2010, but we were not the only two involved in the match. All or Nothing also marked the first time pairing of the Showtime Powertrip.

All Or Nothing 2010

Showtime gets to his feet and tries for a clothesline but Reynolds ducks it and uses the momentum to go the Ratings Killer again but Showtime ducks him and rolls out of the ring as he looks on with frustration as the clock continues to run down with both men tied at 3 falls. He gets in again but Reynolds is quick on him as he tries to take him down, not giving him an opening. Showtime knocks the elbow on Reynolds hurt shoulder and tries to hit the Showstopper but Reynolds blocks it and shoves him. The clock strikes a minute to go as everyone’s attention turns to the entrance way as Constantine comes out with a chair looking very frustrated, Reynolds stands poised waiting as Showtime climbs out of the ring, Reynolds challenges Constantine to come in who is now at ringside. Showtime walks near Constantine and tries to motivate him to attack the Elite X Champion as thirty seconds now remain. Neither Reynolds or Constantine will budge as the clock is continuing to run down but Showtime gets frustrated and starts shouting at him going “my career is on the line”. The clock is now on fifteen seconds as Constantine shoves Showtime back and then goes at him with the chair, only to stop and tap him on the head as the referee signals for a disqualification. Showtime and Constantine start laughing as Reynolds looks on in frustration as the clock countdown from 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

The crowd start booing as Reynolds can’t believe what just happened, the referee goes over to Anderson to discuss what just happen as he looks on with understanding.

Anderson: Ladies and Gentleman, as a result of a disqualification, the winner of the fall, Showtime Cougar. Therefore the winner of the match and NEW Elite X Champion, Showtime Cougar!

The crowd boos heavily as the referee provides Showtime with the Elite X belt as he and Constantine start laughing at the expense of Austin Reynolds who can’t believe what just happened. He looks deflated and shocked, but he looks at his two rivals and stares intently as they celebrate with the belt raised high.

Showtime shakes his head and the crowd does boo after watching the video.

Showtime: I did some desperate things early in my career and one was aligning myself with a snake named John Constantine. I can’t defend how I behaved during our alliance, but neither can Constantine. I’m a changed man now. I take nothing for granted, and I do things on my own, but not just for me anymore. Every match I’m in, every time I come out here to defend the title, I do it all for you the viewers. You are all why I’m here. John Constantine is still the same person and far worse than I ever was. He will use and manipulate everyone to get what he is after. He wanted me to deliver this World Heavyweight Title to him. I wouldn’t do that and when it appeared that I was doing all the work to get John what he wanted, I let him go. I’m nobodies stooge, nobodies puppet. I am the reigning and defending WZCW Champion and if John Constantine wants this belt, he will have to beat me inside that ring at All or Nothing, and he will need more than just a crown or a kingdom to do it.

The crowd cheers as Showtime pauses for a minute. He goes to speak again when...

John Constantine walks out onto the stage with mic in hand. In his other hand is the KFAD briefcase. Constantine goes to speak.

Constantine: Showtime, don’t try to paint yourself as some benevolent hero to these people. That you are still not the coward who backstabbed me in the back. Yes, you did. Even after you won the Lethal Lottery instead of me, I stayed by your side. I was your only friend in WZCW and when you had to vacate the Elite X title, you wouldn’t even throw me that bone. You kicked me to the curb instead.

Showtime and Constantine stare each other down as Constantine continues.

Constantine: I have been thinking about that moment for years. Planning, plotting, even going as far as obsessing over it and how I would extract my revenge upon you. When you first won the WZCW title, I was over the moon about cashing in and robbing you of your dreams like you robbed me of. Then I saw what a bumbling champion you were. Losing the title at Redemption and then through your desperation, putting your career on the line again to win it back at Apocalypse. As crazy as it sounds, if you had come up to me and asked me the same thing you asked at All or Nothing, I would’ve helped you. That’s how much I wanted to cash in and defeat you. I tried for weeks to take the belt off you, but every time there was someone there coming to your aid.

And that’s because you are a fraud Showtime. A phony, who needs the help of others to get what you want. You used me, you used guys like Milenko, and Stan Rogers, you manipulate management with your star power to get what you want. The only thing you have ever won on your own is that WZCW belt you have there and at All or Nothing I am cashing in and taking that away from you. WZCW is my Kingdom and my prize is it’s great possession, the WZCW Title, and I will have the pleasure of destroying my greatest enemy to obtain it.

The crowd boos and Constantine bends down and opens up the KFAD briefcase. He pulls out the contract and holds it up in the air.

Constantine: Tomorrow on Ascension, you and I officially sign this contract and make our match official. I have written up a special contract for you to sign, that includes a special type of match that you will face me in. You will find out what that is on Ascension. Tonight though, you will get a small taste of the power I hold in my Kingdom.

Constantine’s music plays and he has a big smile on his face as the crowd boos him. Showtime stands in the ring and removes his shades. He stares down at Constantine and then down at the belt and raises it. The crowd cheers loudly and Showtime waves Constantine down to the ring, but the challenger knows better and turns to leave.

Copeland: Strong words delivered by both men who will main event All or Nothing for that title.

Cohen: Showtime came out here to get his word in, and Constantine again leaves here with the last word, flexing his power over his Kingdom.

Copeland: A Kingdom of one man it would seem. John made a lot of big talk, but until he wins a big match, I don’t doubt Showtime’s abilities to pull out a victory at All or Nothing. John needs to prove himself and tonight would be a good start.

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]aKQTWq6ZbTc[/YOUTUBE]​

Jimmy Flynn emerges from the back to a solid pop from the crowd. He takes a knee at the top of the ramp and points to the sky before making his way down the ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Eastport, Maine, weighing 200 pounds, Jimmy Flynn!

Copeland: This young man Jimmy Flynn promised he would win the Mayhem title without using a weapon. He came up short last week but put forth a massive effort.

Cohen: ”I said at the time Seabass, I’ll believe it when I see it. And Jimmy Flynn failed. He came up short, he blew his load.

Copeland: “I do wonder if he showed his hand too early. He made his plan clear and it worked against him.”

We see Flynn spinning in the ring with his arms extended, but his intro is cut off by the arrival of the champion.

Cohen: “He’s a smartass and he got his ass put through a table because he thought he was better than Vega and better than Mayhem.”

[YOUTUBE]PwUctgGIZJQ[/YOUTUBE]​

The arena lights fade out as the music starts. A glow resembling the sun slowly illuminates the stage. We see Vega standing tall with his trench coat on and the WZCW Mayhem Championship raised into the air. The crowd responds boos.

Harrys: Making his way to the ring from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 175 pounds, he is the defending WZCW Mayhem Champion, Vega!

The crowd boos as Vega walks down the entrance ramp.

Cohen: I love being right. I called Vega as the next dominant star of the Mayhem Divison and he’s going to prove me right

Copeland: It was a bold prediction and I am sure that Jimmy Flynn still has something to say about that.

Vega and Flynn eye each other up. Flynn takes a step forward but Vega sidesteps him. Flynn tries again but the Mayhem champ evades him once more. Flynn backs off as he tries to remain calm and Vega approaches slowly. Flynn lets out a leg kick but Vega swats it away before responding with his own but Flynn catches it and nails Vega with a swinging takedown slam. The anger from their previous encounter immediately flares up as Flynn punches him hard while Vega can only cover up. Flynn is encouraged by the ref to stop and he does, grabbing an arm and turning it to gain a degree of control.

Copeland: “Jimmy is a college wrestling star but Vega uses a lot of MMA styles in his arsenal to counteract that.”

Cohen: “Vega’s not going to lose on his back. Flynn has nothing to trouble him.”

Flynn snaps into an attempt at the omoplata and although it is sudden, Vega’s got enough MMA knowledge to defend it. He kicks Flynn off but the stinging impact means he backs off. Vega gets to his feet. Flynn lunges and forces a tie up. Vega tries to fire off some strikes in the clinch but Flynn slams him down with a belly to belly. Vega gets his legs up and traps Flynn by the neck in a headscissors but Flynn is strong enough to avoid being clamped in a move like that. He gets to his knees and drops Vega on his back! Flynn goes for a cover, 1.......2........Vega kicks out.

Copeland: “We’re seeing some smooth action and fluid counters early on.”

Cohen: “That was good strength from Flynn. It’s one area where we haven’t seen Vega tested.”

Flynn pulls Vega up by his hair and hits a picture perfect double arm suplex. Trapping the nearest arm, he applies an armbar. Vega flails around, trying to relieve the pressure. He struggles to the ropes and does enough so the official breaks the hold. Both men get to their feet. Flynn immediately shoots for the arm but Vega anticipates this and connects with a fierce knee strike to the cheek. Flynn collapses and Vega jumps on him for a cover, 1......2.....Flynn kicks out.

Cohen: “Vega was just faster than him there. He’s so nimble.”

Copeland: “Jimmy needs to make sure he doesn’t get dominated by Vega’s speed and reactions here. I’m not sure who in the entire company could match him.”

Vega looks ready to press on and looks to hit a suplex, Flynn blocks it and Vega pushes him away and Flynn almost collides with the official! Flynn is taken aback and with the official distracted Vega hits Flynn low! While not a clean strike between the legs, it causes him real discomfort. Vega runs to the ropes and hits an STO! Cover, 1.....2..... Vega looks annoyed at the referee, whose shock may have led to a slow count. Vega heads to the middle rope and waits for Flynn to rise, Flynn charges so Vega jumps over him and Flynn hits the turnbuckle. Unfazed he turns and instinctively goes for a clothesline, Vega evades him again and goes back to the corner, jumping to the top rope and running across the top cord before landing on the apron outside. Vega now has significant space between him and Flynn who now looks a little confused by the blur of Vega’s movement.

Copeland: “This is smooth by Vega. Flynn has no counter for him while he moves this quick.”

Vega springboards off the top rope and nails a sweet hurracanrana that sends Jimmy Flynn flying across the ring! He could go for a cover but instead prowls around and sets for The Killswitch! He gets the headlock but Flynn blocks it and kicks Vega away. Vega tries to go for an exploder suplex, the same move that got him the win last time out and Flynn is able to reverse into a signature move of his own, the arm trap neckbreaker! He goes for a cover, 1.....2....3? No! Vega gets his foot on the ropes!!!

Copeland: “Flynn had that suplex scouted this time.”

Cohen: “I’m surprised Vega went for the exploder again. He doesn’t seem like the type to go to the well once too often.”

Copeland: “And the counter to it nearly won Flynn the match!”

Jimmy thought that was it but the official makes it clear what has gone on. Jimmy’s disbelief is clear as he openly questions the call. Jimmy gets up and in a mood to finish the match off, he calls for his Falling Powerslam finisher. The crowd come alive for the Devil’s Dancer. He moves in, grabs Vega by the head and picks him up but Vega falls out of the hold and hits The Killswitch!! Flynn is flung to the mat, Vega hooks the leg! 1......2.......3!!!!

Cohen: “Oh wow, that was brilliant!”

Copeland: “That was quick!”

Harrys: “Your winner by pinfall, the Mayhem Champion Vega!”

Cohen: “Flynn switched off and Vega is always on. It was inevitable!”

Copeland: “Well it would seem that Flynn needs to step aside. The Mayhem Champion has his number.”

Cohen: “Vega needs a new challenge, a new face needs to step up and give this man a fight that will test him.”

Copeland: “It would seem that Jimmy Flynn is not that man at this time.”

Scene shows inside Big Dave’s office where Dave is hunched over his desk. The door and be heard opening and slamming loudly. A tapping sound can be heard and Dave responds without looking up.

Dave: And what can I do for you now Steven?

The camera looks up and sees Steven Holmes standing inside Dave’s office with his arms crossed.

Holmes: I want you to grant me a WZCW Title match at Meltdown 84.

Dave: And why would I do that?

Holmes: Because I should be the one to face Showtime. When Meltdown 82 opened, it should’ve been you walking down to the ring and announcing me as the new number one contender. Instead Constantine ruined that, so I want to face Showtime again for that title before Constantine does.

Dave: And you think I’m going to grant you it just because you barge in here and demand it?

Holmes: I am the Elite One in WZCW and...

Dave: And I am the GM of Meltdown and the one who books the matches around here and I certainly won’t be taking any demands for someone who dresses like he just got out of the shower.

The crowd pops as Holmes attempts to address the comeback before Dave continues.

Dave: Look, you had a chance to prove yourself last week. You didn’t beat Showtime. I got to look at the whole roster here Steven and there are a lot of guys who deserve a shot at the title as much as you and maybe more.

Holmes: Oh yeah... and who else here could possibly deserve a shot more than me?

The camera pans out and the crowd pops loudly as we see Triple X standing behind Holmes. He rubs his jaw and takes a moment to respond.

XXX: Well I don’t know if I deserve it more, but I’m certainly willing and ready to prove to you that I am ready for it.

Holmes turns around and gets right in the face of Triple X who doesn’t back down.

Holmes: You... this is all your fault really. You ruined my reign as Elite Champion. You wasted my time on Meltdown last week and tonight, I’m going to make you regret that you ever got in my way.

Triple X smiles at Holmes’ threat and looks back at him dead in the eyes.

XXX: There’s a lot of things I regret in my life. Getting in the ring and beating you, is not one of them. See you out there in the ring.

Holmes storms out of the office and Triple X and Dave look on as he leaves.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]kp1dnyg0dic[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, weighing 232 lbs, "The White Knight", Chris K.O.!

Chris K.O. walks out from the back in a white knight helmet and stops at the top of the ramp. He slowly lowers his head and removes his helmet, drawing a moderate reaction. He hands the helmet to a ring official and then proceeds down the ramp, ignoring the fans along the way. Before he gets to the ring...

[YOUTUBE]kIlTOoa0L2I[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd pops a little and K.O. turns around, looking quite annoyed before sliding into the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, from the Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 lbs, S.H.I.T.!

The excitement in the crowd builds as they what for S.H.I.T. to emerge. At last be comes through the curtain and the crowd give him a welcome back cheer. S.H.I.T. has his sights set on K.O. as he approaches the ring.

Copeland: An exciting match up just about to start. Two former members of the Apostles of Chaos and arguably the two best of Ty Burna's disciples.

Cohen: There's plenty of reason for these two to fight, but everyone seems to be caught up in it being S.H.I.T.'s return. Lucky for us our White Knight is here to banish this monster.

The bell rings and K.O. stands his ground in the centre of the ring. He reaches over to his right arm and slowly removes the white sleeve from the forearm. The crowd gives a mixed response to this, which has Chris looking around the arena in confusion.

Copeland: K.O. unsheathing the right arm early in this match. He is expecting a great battle here tonight against S.H.I.T.

Cohen: He’s going to need more than one arm to slay S.H.I.T.

K.O. dares S.H.I.T. to come at him. The two lock up at centre and S.H.I.T. powerfully pushes K.O. backwards in the ring. K.O. stumbles, but stays on his feet and quickly locks up with S.H.I.T. again. He manages to push S.H.I.T. back a step, but then the robot pushes back and K.O. is sent rolling backwards in the ring. The crowd laughs a little as K.O. jumps back to his feet, appearing quite frustrated now. He again locks up with S.H.I.T. inside the ring and begins to back S.H.I.T. up towards the corner. Right when they get near, S.H.I.T. pushes back and walks K.O. back into the opposite corner. S.H.I.T. holds K.O. against the corner as the ref begins to count. S.H.I.T. lets go at the count of 4. The ref instructs S.H.I.T. to not get counted out, which allows K.O. to sneak in a kick to the gut. K.O. follow up with another and then starts to punch S.H.I.T. in the face. S.H.I.T. blocks the third punch and counters with a European Uppercut. K.O. flys back into the corner and S.H.I.T. follows up by Irish Whipping him into the corner. K.O. hits the turnbuckle hard and stumbles away from the corner. S.H.I.T. comes running from the corner and hits a running Shoulder Tackle. K.O. crashes to the mat, but quickly gets up. S.H.I.T. bounces off the nearby ropes and levels K.O. with a clothesline. K.O. slowly gets back to his feet and S.H.I.T. delivers another clothesline. K.O. stands up near the ropes and S.H.I.T. charges at him again with another clothesline. K.O. sees this and drops down and out of the ring before S.H.I.T. can reach him, drawing some boos from the crowd.

Copeland: The White Knight tried to gain the upper hand, but has instead been back peddling early on in this match.

Cohen: The crowd has frustrated K.O. more than S.H.I.T. There support for this horrific monster sickens me. K.O. needs to change his approach to slay this evil robot.

K.O. paces around the ring and then hops onto the apron. S.H.I.T. allows his opponent to enter the ring and the two stare each other down. S.H.I.T. moves forward to lock up with his opponent and K.O. looks to do the same. At the last moment, K.O. instead goes for a low drop kick that brings S.H.I.T. to its knees. K.O. stands up and punches at the head of his opponent. S.H.I.T. uses his arms to push K.O. back, which allows him to bounce off the ropes and follow with a running knee strike. This knocks S.H.I.T. onto his hands and knees, but doesn’t keep him down long as he tries to lift himself back up. K.O. grabs the head of S.H.I.T while it’s rising and plants it to the mat with a DDT. K.O. goes for the first cover in this match. 1... 2.. S.H.I.T. kicks out!

Copeland: Smart strategy by Chris taking S.H.I.T. off its feet. K.O. can win this match with his speed and ground game if he continues to keep S.H.I.T. off balance.

K.O. rolls S.H.I.T. onto its stomach and applies a reverse Armbar. S.H.I.T. reaches out with its free arm, trying to grab K.O. who manages to keep out of reach. K.O. then traps S.H.I.T.'s arm between his knees and goes to grab S.H.I.T. by the face.

Cohen: K.O.’s going for The Burning Crusade!

Just as K.O. is about to lock it in, S.H.I.T. grabs him by the head and stretches him across his back. S.H.I.T. begins to stand up slowly, holding K.O. on top of his shoulders and upper back. K.O. kicks his legs put and uses his free arm to punch at S.H.I.T. The robot drops K.O. who lands on his feet behind S.H.I.T. K.O. grabs S.H.I.T. as he turns around and lifts S.H.I.T. off its feet. K.O. holds S.H.I.T. for a few long seconds before slamming him onto the mat. K.O. stays on top and goes for the cover. 1... 2... S.H.I.T. kicks out!

Copeland: Impressive strength by K.O. lifts S.H.I.T. off his feet and holding him there in midair.

Cohen: Impressive indeed. An amazing feat of strength by K.O. and unfortunately the crowd seems unimpressed by it.

K.O. too is disappointed by the lackluster response he has received so far in this match. He throws his arms off to the side and yells at the crowd to support him. The crowd instead do the opposite and boo him loudly. K.O. shakes his head and in an act of frustration kicks S.H.I.T. in the head as he is rising from the mat. S.H.I.T. falls back down and the crowd boos again. K.O. ignores them this time and climbs up onto the turnbuckle. K.O. stands high above the ring as S.H.I.T. slowly gets to his feet and Chris flys at him with a Dropkick. The crowd gives a mild pop as the move hits and K.O. follows with another cover. 1... 2... S.H.I.T. kicks out! The crowd cheers and K.O. stands up, appearing frustrated that he has been unable to finish off S.H.I.T. K.O. stands near the corner and shoots his arm out to the side, signally for The Sword. The crowd boos and this distracts K.O., who begins to talk back to the crowd. Suddenly, something grabs K.O. from behind. It is S.H.I.T. and he throws K.O. backwards in the ring with a release German Suplex. Both men are out inside the ring.

Copeland: K.O. was setting up for the sword, but let the crowd distract him long enough for S.H.I.T. to recover.

Cohen: The crowd shouldn’t be booing K.O. He is a hero in WZCW and they should treat him as such.

Copeland: Hero or no hero, S.H.I.T. certainly is no villain in my books with what happened at Unscripted, which S.H.I.T. is showing little signs of any damage. Who will be able to regain control and win this match?

Both wrestlers work their way slowly back to their feet. K.O. is up first and delivers a punch, to which S.H.I.T. returns one back at him. The two exchange further punches until K.O. leaps onto S.H.I.T. head. He grabs the head and repeatedly punches S.H.I.T. until he goes down to one knee. K.O. turns around and runs into the ropes. He comes running back, but S.H.I.T. hops back to his feet and to the surprise of his opponent, hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. K.O. hits the mat hard and S.H.I.T. stands up waiting for K.O. to stand. K.O. gets to his feet and S.H.I.T. lifts him off the ground. K.O. tries to shake himself free, but S.H.I.T. slams him onto the mat. The crowd pops as S.H.I.T. looks around confused by their response. S.H.I.T. bounces off the ropes and lands a Running Body Splash for his biggest pop in the match. S.H.I.T. goes for the cover. 1... 2.... K.O. gets his arm up in time. S.H.I.T. grabs that arm and holds it up as K.O. lies on the mat.

Copeland: S.H.I.T. has developed a new move called the Industrial Strength Vice. Lets see if can lock it in and make Chris K.O. tap out.

S.H.I.T. begins to set the move up on K.O. when...

[YOUTUBE]nIFZsbEuMXE[/YOUTUBE]​

S.H.I.T. drops the arm and stares up the ramp as Justin Cooper and Alex Bowen walk out onto the stage. They both begin to slowly make their way down to the ring as S.H.I.T. stands near the ropes waiting for them. Cooper and Bowen get right up to the ring and then stop. They both go separate directions around the ring as S.H.I.T. slowly turns around. He has his eyes on Cooper, and as he turns around K.O. is up and standing. K.O. runs full tilt at S.H.I.T. and knocks him to the mat with The Sword Clothesline! K.O. falls on top and holds S.H.I.T.’s upper body down on the mat. 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Chris K.O.!

K.O. rolls out of the ring and holds his arm up in victory. There’s a moderate buzz from the crowd, but it’s not for K.O., but for what’s going to happen between S.H.I.T. and The Empire.

Copeland: S.H.I.T. had this match won had it not been for The Empire. Why are they out here? Why are they targeting S.H.I.T.?

Cohen: Someone has to stop that mechanical monster Seabass. These two brave men are taking up that conquest. They want to make a name for themselves.

S.H.I.T. slowly gets to its feet as Cooper and Bowen continue to stare at it. K.O. stays near ringside and looks back and forth at each man, unsure what to do. S.H.I.T. is ready to fight as Cooper grabs the bottom rope and Bowen hops onto the apron. They stay still for a second and then slowly back off. They turn and start to move towards the ramp and right as they do K.O. slides into the ring, coming to S.H.I.T. defense. Bowen and Cooper met near the stage ramp and then look back at the ring at S.H.I.T. They back slowly up the ramp and then turn to leave. K.O. stays on the defense in the ring and then raises his arm. S.H.I.T. pays no attention to him as he stares at the two men leaving.

Copeland: Cooper and Bowen deciding not to engage in battle with S.H.I.T. I wonder why they changed their minds?

Cohen: Are you kidding me Seabass. What about Chris K.O.? After the beating he took at the end, sticking around after the match and coming to the aid of S.H.I.T. This guy is a hero.

Copeland: Would you stop it Jack. K.O. slide into the ring only as The Empire were backing off. They appear to have other things on their minds. One can only hop this is the last time we see them tonight.

We see the Mayhem Champion Vega walking backstage after his match. He wipes his brow and has a satisfied look on his face that is until he runs into Krypto.

"Greeting Mister Mayhem Champion."

"Excuse you?"

"I am Krypto. I am not from this planet and I am wondering if you can explain to me the finer details of a Mayhem Rules match."

"You are a weird son of a bitch aren’t you."

Don’t you mean, aren’t you?

"It wasn’t a question."

Vega walks away leaving Krypto even more bemused.

“I seem destined to fail in my quest to understand the ways and lives of people on this plane.” He scratches his bulbous head. “This cannot continue. Choosing my prize carefully is now my primary objective!”

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]dLCZhQX_Fm0[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 242 pounds, from Portland, Oregon, Jacoby Capone!

Capone strides out onto the stage with a smirk on his face and his hood up. He jawjacks with the fans on his way to the ring before leaping up onto the apron, where he slips his jacket off. He steps into the ring and makes his way to the corner, turning to the ramp and awaiting his opponent.

Copeland: An and up comer here in WZCW is impressing many with his work, mostly on Aftershock to this point. He's got a real opportunity to make a name for himself here on Meltdown.

Cohen: I like what I've seen out of Capone so far. He's a real hard hitter and he could be a major player very soon.

[YOUTUBE]WSeNSzJ2-Jw[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And introducing his opponent, weighing in at 200 pounds, from Out of this World, Krypto!

Krypto energetically takes the stage, leaping up and down excitedly and gettng the crowd pumped up with him. He charges down the ramp and slides into the ring, popping up to the crowd's delight. He makes his way to the opposite corner from Capone and waits for the bell.

Copeland: The extraterrestrial superstar has arrived, and the winner of the mentorship program looks to keep it rolling with a win over Capone.

Cohen: People might see Jacoby Capone as further down the card than Krypto right now, but let me tell you, one big win here can reverse their roles in a heartbeat.

The referee checks both men in their corners and, satisfied, he signals for the bell. The bell rings and we are underway. Krypto and Capone lock up to begin the match and Capone takes control, getting a headlock in on Krypto. Krypto is able to reverse it and force Capone to his knees, locking in a headlock of his own. Capone gets to his feet through brute force and reverses the hold, taking out Krypto's knees from behind and locking in the headlock again. Krypto leverages Capone into the ropes in an attempt to break it up but Capone hangs on. Krypto forces Capone into the corner and the ref calls for a break. Krypto backs off cleanly but Capone goes after him quickly, grabbing him by the head and hurling him into the corner, following up with hard rights. The ref tries to break it up, for the corner as much as for the closed fists, but Capone drags Krypto out of the corner. He tries to send Krypto into the ropes, but he's sloppy with it and has his momentum reversed on him. Krypto steadies himself to await the rebound but Capone nails him with a shoulder that takes down his opponent. Capone pulls Krypto to his feet and tries to elevate him, but Krypto slips out of it and nails a hurricanrana! Krypto follows up with a series of strikes and kicks to his grounded opponent. Krpyto hits the ropes and rebounds, hitting a leaping elbow on Capone and going for a cover. He gets one, two, but only two as Capone kicks out.

Copeland: Back and forth in the early going - who's going to take the first real advantage in this match?

Cohen: Krypto has it now, but I wouldn't expect it to last. He has no endurance - the longer this match goes, the more it favors Capone.

Krypto locks in a chinlock from a standing position. Capone struggles with it as he tries to get out of the hold, his strength advantage not worth much from this position. Capone continues to struggle and eventually struggles to his feet, nailing a hard right to Krypto's gut that breaks the hold. Krypto hits a chop and then hits the ropes, rebounding off with great speed, but Capone catches him on the rebound and hits an inverted atomic drop! Krypto staggers for a moment and Capone backs up a few steps before hitting a huge clothesline that nearly knocks Krypto's head off. Capone goes for the cover and gets one, two, but only two as Krypto kicks out. Capone whips Krypto into the ropes and then charges after him, but Krypto slips out through the ropes at the last minute and leaves Capone to hit the corner by himself. Capone staggers out of the corner, dazed, and Krypto, on the outside, measures him, leaps, springboards, and nails a flying forearm smash! Krypto keeps the momentum going as he goes to the top rope, measures Capone, and flies off the top with a double foot stomp - the Flying Saucer! He covers Capone and gets one, two, and three!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Krypto!

Copeland: A quick and impressive victory from Krypto here, who shows us all why he won the mentorship program.

Cohen: He got a lucky break at the end there, if you ask me! I'll tell you this - you haven't seen the last of Jacoby Capone here on Meltdown.

Krypto celebrates with the crowd as Capone tries to catch is breath, struggling after having the wind knocked out of him. The crowd celebrates their favorite rookie as the screen fades out.

Leon Kensworth is seen standing alone backstage. He looks up and immediately gets himself ready. Chris K.O. walks into the camera and nearly into Leon who has to stop him for an interview.

Kensworth: Excuse me Chris K.O. I was wondering if I could get a quick interview with you?

K.O. signs at first, but then quickly perks up his attitude and smiles.

K.O.: Absolutely Leon. I would love an opportunity to speak to the dedicated fans I continues to fight for, despite their mixed understanding of what I’m trying to do for them.

Kensworth: Right so, great match out there by the way.

K.O.: Just doing a days work, protecting S.H.I.T. from The Empire.

Kensworth: Well you didn’t really do much out there, but what I wanted to ask you was what motivated you to go out there on Ascension and compete in Titus’ place?

K.O.: Just doing a days work Leon. The Main Event was in danger and needed saving and I volunteered my services like any hero would. That glory hog, Titus, he didn’t need to have to risk his body to steal the spotlight back. He’s so full of himself that he couldn’t stand the sight of me taking his place. I was doing Titus a favour by filling in for him and if he were here right now, I would demand an apology from h.....

K.O. stops short of finishing that statement as Titus walks into the camera directly in front of him. He ask for the mic from Leon who hands it to him and quietly retreats off camera.

Titus: First, I didn’t ask you to come out and fill in for me. That’s something you chose to do on your own so you shouldn’t be upset that I relieved you from your volunteer work. Second, you didn’t try to save me or anybody for that matter, so don’t go fishing for an apology, because you certainly won’t get one from me.

The crowd pops as K.O. and Titus stare back at each other.

Titus: And finally, I do respect the competitor that you are and that you went out of your way to fill in for me. Since my return to WZCW, I’ve been put in a lot of random feuds with guys that ended soon after starting. I’m looking for somebody to push me and give me a long hard fought feud. Chris K.O. I’m challenging you to a match at All Or Nothing. Do you accept?

K.O. silently stares at Titus’ hand as he contemplates his challenge. K.O. doesn’t answer and instead walks right by Titus. The crowd boos as Titus looks back at K.O. leaving and shakes his head a little.

We have a split screen recording happening with the left hand side seeing Rush lacing up his final boot and grabbing his championship before heading down the corridor with Matt Tastic on the right hand side amped up for the action, doing last minute stretches.

Copeland: Coming up next is the first match in the Best of Three series for the Eurasian Championship. Whoever manages to pick up the first fall will have a serious advantage with the weeks leading into All or Nothing. Can Tastic get one over on the champ or will Rush continue his dominance? Find out next!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the first match in the Best of Three series for the EurAsian Championship!

The crowd cheers with anticipation as we await the combatants of the match. The cheers become a roar as the challenger approaches:

[YOUTUBE]Dw3ysIQf77A[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing 225 pounds; MATT TASTIC!

Emerging from behind the curtain, Matt Tastic enters the arena to much delight. He is heavily focused and while he offers high fives to those in the front row, he remains firmly fixated on the ring.

Copeland: Matt Tastic has shown he’s a worthy opponent for Rush recently and this series is going to determine if he can take the title from the man mountain.

Cohen: Rush’s displayed his superiority at every turn. Tastic shouldn’t even have this opportunity.

Sliding into the ring, Tastic offers some brief posing before immediately turning to face the ramp and his impending opponent. The joy of the audience becomes hatred as the Memory Remains:

[YOUTUBE]RDN4awrpPQQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​
Harrys: And his opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and weighing in at 322 pounds, he is the EurAsian Champion; RUSH!

A few seconds of delay to provoke the fans further follows before the champion does indeed enter the coliseum. Rush strolls to the ring with a smirk and the upmost confidence. He climbs over the ropes and enters the ring where Matt Tastic quickly advances towards him. The two men stand stands toe-to-toe. The match official steps in-between to avoid early violence. Tastic stares upwards, dead straight into Rush’s eyes while the EurAsian Champion unbuckles his championship and holds it high, drawing further venom from the crowd. He hands the title to the referee, not once taking his eyes from Tastic’s. The referee orders Tastic to step backwards in order to begin the match. He complies but his gaze never leaves Rush.

Copeland: The tension is apparent between these two men. They both strive for the glory of the EurAsian Championship.

With both men in their respective corners, the referee signals for the bell and we’re underway. Circling one-another, Rush and Tastic weigh up one-another. Then, they prepare to come together and Tastic throws a kick out at the monstrous champion. Rush catches the kick and smiles wildly. Tastic though smirks, confusing the champion and executes a beautiful enziguri. Staggered, Rush is wobbly on his feet. Tastic comes off the ropes with a forearm, which forces Rush back. Tastic repeats the smash and while Rush remains on his feet, he is staggered further, falling into the ropes. Tastic executes the moves one more time and sends Rush out to the floor. He somehow lands on his feet though he is bewildered. The crowd is alive, pumped to see Tastic bring the fight to the mammoth champion. Feeling the people on his side, Tastic unleashes a primal scream and bounces off the ropes before cannon-balling through with a suicide dive! Rush finally hits the mat as Tastic crashes into him. Slapping the mat and exclaiming once more, Tastic gets to his feet and smiles broadly. He backs off of Rush, waiting for the big man to get back to his feet.

The champion climbs back to his feet. Tastic charges at him, but Rush is playing possum and tosses his lighter challenger into the steel ring post, drawing an audible groan from the live audience. Rush shakes the cobwebs that he does have in his head and slides back into the ring, breaking the referee’s count as he returns to the outside. As Tastic tries to return to his feet, Rush attacks, hooking the former Mayhem Champion up and slamming him down hard with a bodyslam. He holds up a finger, indicating one. Some of the crowd chant “one” while the vast remainder boo. Rush grabs hold of him once again and picks him up before executing another bodyslam. This time he holds up two for the crowd. The booing intensifies. Rush rolls back into the ring and out again to break the referee’s count. He makes a cut-throat gesture as he picks Tastic up for the third and final bodyslam in the sequence. He delivers it impeccably before holding a three up for the audience to exceptional hatred. Rush enters into the ring, this time quite happy to back off and take a count-out victory. The referee is already at 3 as Rush relaxes by the ropes. Soon he hits 4 and 5.

Cohen: This is a superb use of the rules from Rush. He’s not only a beast, but a brilliant mind too.

Copeland: Can’t say I agree with what he’s done, but Rush is using the referee’s count to his advantage here for sure.

On the count of six, Tastic slowly starts to stir. He begins to peel himself from the mat on the outside, though Rush is oblivious for the time being. Then as seven hits, Tastic’s hand reaches out for the ring apron. Rush notices the fingers and goes over to deal with Tastic, barging past the referee in the process. He raises his foot up and seeks to smash Tastic’s fingers, but the former Baez moves his hand out of danger. As Rush’s foot hits the mat, Tastic grabs at it and pulls, forcing Rush to the canvas. Using all his strength, Tastic yanks Rush to pull him out of the ring. He does so just as the referee is about to reach ten, thus breaking the count. Rush hits the mat with a thud and grabs at the back of his head. Tastic, exhausted from that feat of strength falls backwards into the guardrail. He pants before observing that Rush is getting to his feet. He wraps his arms around Rush’s massive head tries to choke him. As Rush gasps for air, Tastic forces him backward, executing a Russian legsweep. Now it is Tastic who, gingerly, enters the ring in hopes of a victory.

Tastic crawls away from the body of Rush and uses the ropes on the opposite side to climb back to his feet, holding his lower back in pain. The big man though is not through by a long shot and it isn’t long before he is to his feet and coming back into the ring. Tastic can’t believe he’s up so quickly. He shrugs his shoulders though and charges. Tastic is nearly at Rush just as the big man re-enters. He raises his foot out of instinct though and drills Tastic down with a huge big boot. Realising what’s going on, Rush leaves his boot squarely on Tastic’s skull and growls. He then pushes himself upwards and stands on Tastic’s head with his boot, all of his weight on the skull of Tastic. Matt squirms in sheer agony as Rush is counted by the referee: 1...2...3... Rush can’t maintain his balance for long and comes off of Tastic, though the damage may well be done. The crowd is eerily silent. Rush takes his time to catch his breath and analyse the situation. He sees the position Tastic is in and calculates the distance between there and the turnbuckles. He nods to himself and proceeds to move towards a corner. He climbs to the middle rope.

Copeland: Air Rush?

Indeed as Rush comes down with a fist drop onto Tastic’s wounded skull. He smothers Tastic as he covers. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Tastic forces Rush off, perhaps instinctively. The monster though proceeds to rub his elbow across the facial features of Tastic, adding insult to injury. The referee again counts: 1...2...3...4... Rush ceases his illegal activity. Rush grabs Tastic’s arm and drags him towards the corner, lifting him to his feet and propping him in the corner. He backs off in order to get a running start and charges straight at Tastic, delivering a vicious splash to the corner. He moves out the way and Tastic flops to the ring mat. Rush drops an elbow over the back of Tastic’s head. He shoves him over and covers again. 1...2...FOOT-ON-THE-ROPES! Rush stares at the foot and snarls. He grabs Tastic and brings him to his feet. With his eyes barely open, Tastic appears done for. Rush shakes his head and yells at him to stay down. He wraps his massive arms around Tastic’s body, preparing for a Bearhug. Tastic’s eyes snap wide open though much to Rush’s surprise. He lifts the big man up and drops him with an inverted atomic drop. Following up, Tastic smashes a spinning backfist into the champion’s face. Both men fall to the mat.

Cohen: What just happened?

Copeland: I think Tastic just got a run of adrenaline.

Cohen: But Rush essentially crushed his skull like a pea...

As Cohen’s point lingers in the air, Rush clutches his lower extremities and stares in disbelief at the now stirring Tastic. His face twitches as the rage begins to boil. Both men rise to their feet and Rush, aggravated by Tastic’s refusal to stay down charges at his rival. Flipping his hair upward and noticing the charging bull, Tastic musters all the strength he has and hoists an open Rush into the air before falling backwards, executing a Samoan drop. The crowd begins to go wild. Tastic drops an arm over. 1…2…KICK-OUT! Again both men start to rise as Tastic ponders his next move. He attempts to hook in the chokehold he had earlier, but Rush uses his strength advantage to throw the challenger off. Tastic though is relentless and charges at Rush, seeking to execute a lariat neckbreaker. Rush though catches him with a massive spinning sidewalk slam. He hooks the leg. 1…2…KICK-OUT! Somehow, someway, Tastic begins to rise once more. Rush shakes his head in total disbelief.

Cohen: What is this guy?

Copeland: He’s a Super Saiyan Jack and if my research is correct, they get stronger after taking vast amounts of punishment.

Aiming a massive forearm at Tastic, Rush tries to clobber his nemesis. However, this move is the perfect opening for Tastic who tries to hook in his finishing submission; the Crossbuster! Rush reaches out and snatches the ropes to prevent the hold and break it up at the same time. The referee counts Tastic. 1…2…3…4… Tastic releases but soon follows up with a spinning backfist. The fans are losing it now, sensing Tastic is mere moments away from taking a lead in the series. Rush is staggered, much as he was at the start of the match. He leans against the ropes for support, apparently out on his feet. Tastic backs off and charges at the champion, hoping to send him outside much like earlier on. Rush though is a crafty fiend and attempts a backdrop to send Tastic out. It doesn’t quite work as Tastic executes a truly bizarre counter. Hooking his falling legs around Rush’s head and using his own momentum, Tastic twists Rush’s body to face into the ring and executes a sunset flip! He covers with an excited crowd; 1…2…KICK-OUT! Rush powers out.

Copeland: So close for Tastic.

Cohen: Not close enough.

On a level playing field, both men prepare to stand up. Tastic, carrying less weight and younger, is up first. He positions himself over Rush and attempts to execute a second sunset flip. As he just about swivels forwards, Rush lifts Tastic upwards. The record Mayhem holder wriggles, trying to free himself from his predicament, but Rush tosses him upwards, catching Tastic in a powerbomb position and tosses him exceptionally far, actually throwing Tastic clean out of the ring! The crowd gasps as Tastic’s body crumples on the mat below. Rush screams barbarically before collapsing backward out of exhaustion. The referee begins to count once more. 1…2…3…

Cohen: That was the biggest Rushing Powerbomb I’ve ever seen. What a feat of strength from the EurAsian Champion!

4…5… Still no movement from Tastic as Rush is back to his feet. On 6 he begins to count along with the referee.

Copeland: That’s it; it’s all over for sure.

7 and then something amazing happens as Tastic begins to come round again. Rush’s mouth comes agape as Tastic begins to try and force himself from the mat. The referee reaches 8 as the crowd begins to cheer madly.

Cohen: You have got to be kidding me!

Copeland: No way…

Tastic digs deep in search of one last burst of energy and nearly finds it as the referee hits 9. Matt though has given it his all for now and can’t muster a final burst, collapsing backwards once more much to Rush’s relief. The referee strikes 10 and the match is over.

Harrys: Here is your winner and 1-0 up in the Best of Three series, the EurAsian Champion; RUSH!

Truman Harrys hands the match official the gold as Rush grins, delighted with his taking the lead. He snatches the belt from the referee’s possession and raises it high, his shadow cast over the fallen Tastic.

Copeland: What a performance from Matt Tastic, so nearly finding that last gasp of energy to come back from a move that could well have crippled most men.

Cohen: What a performance from Tastic? What a performance from the mighty Rush! The beast once more prevails and he takes the deserved lead in this series Seabass.

As our commentators bicker amongst themselves, Rush lingers over the body of Tastic, choosing to exit the ring so he can walk over the body of his fallen foe, disrespecting him in the process. He leans over a near unconscious Tastic and brings his face mere inches from Tastic’s. He smiles; knowing he now has the advantage and chuckles lightly. After a few moments, Rush rises once more and takes his leave, wrapping his gold around his arm as Tastic struggles to move on the outside

We see Constantine looking at himself in the mirror with the briefcase in his hand ready to compete when a door can be heard open. Holmes barges into the room and stands behind Constantine, who has a war face on.

Holmes: I hope you're ready and not just admiring yourself in the mirror.

Constantine smirks as he turns around to face Holmes.

Constantine: I've course I am ready, Steven. The King is always ready for battle... but before we go out there tonight and fight alongside together just like the old days, I must warn you: don't get in my way. The King has his ways of disposing people who happen to get in his way.

Not threatened by the remarks, Holmes chuckles.

Holmes: And someone as high in society as myself also has means of removing trash but you are not my concern nor will I be interfering in any of your plans. All I'm aiming to achieve is to take the victory tonight and make sure Showtime and Triple X know what I am capable of.

Constantine smiles as Holmes leaves the room.

Constantine: As do I.

Constantine takes his leave.

We see random boxes littered across the backstage area throughout the corridor. Suddenly, we see Triple X running from down the hallway and performs a set of parkour skills and moves that enables him to finish the course in quick fashion for which the crowd pops for. The cheers only get louder when Showtime pops up behind him and puts a hand on his back.

Showtime: Ready?

Triple X nods.

XXX: Let's do this.

They two men walk together off-screen.

Harrys: The following tag team contest is your main event of the evening, scheduled for one fall!

Cohen: I've been waiting for this match all night! I can't wait.

[YOUTUBE]T8Zb8EDht0A[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boo's heavily as Holmes enters the arena alone very slowly, ignoring his surroundings with an arrogant smile on his face.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Buckingham, England, weighing in at 235 pounds; he is the "Elite" Steven Holmes!

Steven makes his way down the ramp and into the ring where he stands in the center and points to the ceiling.

[YOUTUBE]uGcsIdGOuZY[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd continues to boo as Constantine walks out with the King for a Day briefcase still on his person. He holds up the briefcase and reminds everyone that he is the next World champion before he heads down the ramp, turning his noise up to the members of the crowd who boo him.

Harrys: And his opponent, from the King's Court, weighing in at 265 pounds; he is the WZCW King for a Day, Constantine!

Copeland: It is weird seeing these two men working together again.

Cohen: But if feels right, doesn't it?

Copeland: For their sakes, hopefully it feels right for them too.

Constantine gets to the ring and meets face-to-face with Holmes and the two politely and formally agree to work together, standing a few feet apart from each other.

[YOUTUBE]hWRvUlhrHEM[/YOUTUBE]​

The changes to loud cheers as the World champion walks out on stage , looking into the camera and pointing to everyone in the crowd who is covered in dim blue lighting. He then says to the viewers at home that it feels electrifying and he's ready to go as he walks down the ramp, showcasing his title by holding it up with one hand.

Harrys: And their opponents, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 219 pounds; he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion; "Showtime" Cougar!

Show stops at ringside and points back as the crowd gets ready to cheer.

[YOUTUBE]G1ltJ60u-w0[/YOUTUBE]​

The arena blacks out a few moments before the music starts. As the word 'Sandpaper' is roared out a few seconds into the song, the lights hit back on, multicoloured and alternating. As Triple X busts out of the curtain, he receives just as big a pop as Showtime does and he feels fired up by the reception. He runs down the ramp with Show and him entering the ring at the same time. Constantine and Holmes are on the apron, allowing Show and X to parade around the ring with both of them getting on the turnbuckles and performing their signature taunts.

Copeland: We know that Constantine and Holmes were once a tag team and can work together well but there may be some bad blood still there... but we don't know how Show and X work together.

Cohen: X is the young and inexperienced one so expect them to exploit that disadvantage.

Copeland: He might be young but he has proven he can hang with the best this early in his career. It is how he and Show will work as a team being my biggest question.

Cohen: Show has turned on every tag team partner he has ever had in recent memory so I wouldn't trust him as far as I would throw him. That's why he is the World champion.

Copeland: I wouldn't say that's necessarily true as to why he has the title but right now, he's got to take care of two thorns in his side along with X. Let's start this match.

Triple X and Constantine have opted from both their teams to start off first as the referee calls for the bell and starts the match, telling both combatants to start this match. Before anything happens though, the crowd gives an overwhelming response for Triple X by chanting his name.

Tri-ple-X * Tri-ple-X * Tri-ple-X

Constantine is quick on the approach as he moves towards X's position, cutting him off any time X tries to escape around him. Constantine manages to trap X in the corner and goes for an attack but X ducks underneath him and hits Constantine with a spinning heel kick as he turns around, knocking him down. The crowd cheers as X is up first with Constantine getting to his feet shortly after and attempts to whip Constantine across the ring. Constantine is the bigger man though and he is able to counter, sending X instead. Constantine prepares himself for a clothesline but X ducks that attack too, rebounding off the ropes again to hit a flying forearm smash. X does a kip-up and grabs the arm of Constantine as he gets up, putting him into a hammerlock position before tagging in the World champion to a big cheer. X transitions the move into a short-range lariat as Show gets into the ring, delivers a standing leg drop and covers Constantine... 1... kick-out quickly by the Power Trip but Show grabs hold of the targeted arm and wrenches it before locking in his own hammerlock, trying to keep the big man ground. Constantine slowly gets to his feet, bringing Show up with him, and tries to escape the hold by going behind Show and looking for a back suplex. Show manages to flip over and land on his feet, clutching the head of Constantine and hits the Backstage. Show goes for the cover... 1... 2... Holmes breaks up the pin before quickly returning to his spot on the apron. Show gets up and confronts Holmes but he ignores him, forcing Show to turn around and continue working on Constantine.

Copeland: Holmes isn't taking any chances here, coming to save his partner early on in the match.

Cohen: Steven should have a little more faith in Constantine but its better to be safe than sorry, I suppose.

Show has Constantine by the arm and drags him to his corner, tagging back in the young X to a cheer. Show lets go of the arm as X enters and both men hit a double enzuigiri followed by a double dropkick to Constantine who falls to the canvas. X goes for the cover... 1... 2... kick-out with Holmes breaking up the pin simultaneously. X gets up quick and goes over to Holmes before he exits the ring, turning him around forcefully and shoves Holmes, telling him to back off. Holmes gives him a smirk before turning his back to him and getting back on the apron. X shakes his head and turns around to see Constantine slowly getting to his feet. X goes over to Constantine and out of nowhere, Constantine jumps to his feet, lifts up X and drills him down with a textbook backbreaker. X clutches his back as he is on the ground as Constantine crawls to his partner, tagging Holmes in who is eager to join the match. Holmes goes straight to X and drops a knee right across his face. He drops to the ground and grinds his elbow across the face of X, insulting him with the use of his extensive vocabulary. Holmes gets up and brings X up with him, successfully executing a belly to back suplex, targeting the back of X. Holmes covers... 1... 2... kick-out by X with support from Show who stands on the apron. Holmes goes to Constantine who has almost recovered and tags him in, going to X and wrenching both arms behind his back to give Constantine a free knee strike to the gut of X. Holmes lets go and goes back on the apron as Constantine hits a sidewalk slam on X. Another cover... 1... 2... and another kick-out by X. Constantine drags X into their corner and tags in Holmes as Constantine delivers stomp after stomp. Holmes takes over as Constantine gets back on the apron, delivering knee after knee before tagging in Constantine again. Holmes exits and Constantine mounts X with a series of punches before tagging in Holmes again. Holmes drops a knee before covering as Constantine exits... 1... 2... it is Show this time who saves the pin. As the ref deals with Show, she is unable to see that both Holmes and Constantine are illegally in the ring together stomping on X. Constantine exits as Holmes drags X into the ring, putting a chinlock on X.

Cohen: Now that's what I call excellent teamwork! Divide and conquer.

Copeland: The frequent tags are a good idea but sneak attack while the ref had her back turned wasn't called for.

Cohen: How long have you been in the business, Seabass? You know as well as I do that if the ref isn't looking, you take advantage. It's the nature of the game.

At this point, the crowd have gotten behind X and are making noise (directed by Show in the corner) in an attempt to build X's adrenaline rush. Holmes keeps the pressure on tight but the noise of the crowd is too much and X is able to fight his way to get to his feet, delivering a couple of elbows to try and escape. He does so and X runs, rebounding off the ropes only to find himself connecting his face to Holmes' knee who delivers his patent running high knee. X falls to the ground as Holmes tags in his partner, needing a quick rest. Constantine gladly enters the ring and stalks X as he gets up, kicking him in the gut before hitting a flowing DDT. Constantine covers X... 1... 2... X manages to put his foot on the ropes due to how close they were to the edge of the ring. Constantine pulls X's leg back and covers him, hooking both legs and clutching X's arm near the rope... 1... 2... another kick-out. Constantine slams the mat and complains to the ref about the slow count but she stand her ground, informing him that it was a 2 count only. Constantine shakes his head as he turns his attention back to X who is slowly crawling to his partner who reaches out for the tag. Constantine grabs the leg of X and instead of dragging it towards his corner, he locks an STF submission on with X and Show only a few inches away from tagging distance. Constantine yells at Show to take a good look into the future as he wrenches back on the submission as X screams out in pain, looking for a tag or a way out. Constantine laughs as he does teases Show and inflicts pain on X.

Copeland: He's dangerously close to a tag from Show.

Cohen: That's the point. Constantine is playing mind games with both men.

Copeland: Holmes doesn't seem to be too impressed. He looks quite on edge that Constantine has gotten cocky enough to lock in a submission that close to X's partner.

The crowd once again gets behind X as he stretches his arm as far as he can to try and reach Show who stretches out as much but is only inches away. Constantine, fearing the worst, quickly let's go of the hold and moves X away from X and into the centre of the ring, locking it in again. The crowd and Show become frustrated as Show begins stomping on the steel steps behind him, getting the crowd riled up and in turn, giving X something to feed off. Slowly but surely, the crowd gets louder and louder and X does his best to crawl and scratch his way to the bottom rope without giving up. Eventually, X breaks the hold by grabbing the rope and the ref counts to 4 before Constantine let's go. Constantine tries dragging X away from the edge but X holds on for dear life. X rolls onto his back and uses his leg strength to kick Constantine back, buying him some time to try and tag in Show. Constantine gets back up and grabs X by the leg again. X does his best to get to his feet (well, on one leg to be precise) and uses this opportunity hit a modified dropsault, knocking back Constantine again. X finally reaches Show and tags him in to a huge cheer as Constantine gets to his feet. Show runs in and charges at Constantine, hitting him with a flying elbow. Constantine gets up again and Show responds with a running clothesline. Show picks up Constantine and hits him with a series of knife edge chops before Show goes for a run. Show rebounds and Constantine catches him with a sleeper hold! Show flails around profusely but the strength of Constantine is able to keep him in check. The crowd boos loudly as the sudden rush of momentum has now gone. As Show starts to slow down, Constantine throws him into the corner and tags Holmes in before he gets tired. Holmes brings him into the middle of the ring and hits an underhook suplex before going for the pin... 1... 2... kick-out by Show.

Copeland: And just like that, the comeback of Show and X has disappeared.

Cohen: It's smart tag team strategy - it makes me realise that I miss these two teaming together.

Holmes grabs the head of Show and tells him that he will get revenge for losing to him last week as he picks him up, delivering a standing vertical suplex, delaying it for a couple of seconds before Show comes crashing down. X has finally gotten onto the apron in a standing position, leaning on the turnbuckles to keep him standing and does his best to shout encouragement as Holmes puts Show in a sleeper of his own. Show's instinct kicks in and does his best to get to standing position to try and gain some leverage but as soon as Show gets to his feet, Holmes transition the hold into a neckbreaker. He covers the champ... 1... 2... kick-out. A frustrated Holmes slams the mat furiously and stares at the ref. She tells him that its only a two and he nods his head with a disgusted look on his face. Holmes looks towards an unoccupied corner and an idea goes off. Holmes drags Show to the corner and props him up onto the top with Holmes climbing up to the top. Holmes looks ready to deliver a huge superplex as the crowd boos but when Holmes goes to execute, Show blocks the attempt. Holmes tries again but Show blocks, who then pushes Holmes' arms away and hits a couple of knife edge chops before pushing Holmes off the top. As Holmes gets to his feet, Show prepares himself and dives off, hitting a spear from the top rope onto Holmes. Both men are out on the ground and the referee begins counting as the crowd is fully into this match, excited by the spear.

Copeland: What an impressive move by the World champion as we take another look at that from the Eagle Vision camera.

We view the ring from above as we see Showtime pushing Holmes off the top turnbuckles, landing on the ground with big thud. He slowly gets up to his feet as Showtime straightens up and dives off the top, taking Holmes down with a big spear.

We return to normal vision with the two men crawl to their respective partners with Constantine being tagged in first. As he enters the ring, Show manages to tag in X to a big pop from the crowd. Constantine charges at X who is still on the apron but X is able to quickly springboard over the ropes, twist his body and springboard again with an Arabian press that takes Constantine down. The crowd cheers loudly as X recovers quickly and awaits for Constantine who gets up, allowing X to hit a hurricanrana, sending Constantine across the ring and towards the corner. Constantine takes refuge in the corner as X charges at him. Constantine evades but X jumps up the turnbuckles... Whisper in the Wind! As he gets up, he sees Holmes charging at him. X ducks and hits the Adrenaline Rush that knocks Holmes back on the ropes. Show comes out of nowhere and clothesline both himself and Holmes out of the ring, sending both men crashing to the floor on the outside. X sees the opportunity as Constantine slowly gets to his feet. The crowd is fully behind X as he stalks his opponent and goes for the X-Rated... but Constantine evades, trying for the Axis of Evil... but X is able to reverse that as well and escape! Constantine turns around and is met with a Samoan drop by X. On the outside, Show has the upper hand with Holmes, striking him with punches but Holmes manages to push Show back into the steel steps and follow up with a knee that connects, squashing Show between his knee and the steel steps. X ascends the turnbuckles calling for the finish as Constantine lays on the ground but before he can execute, Holmes jumps up and distracts X, shoving a thumb to the eye of X who is blinded. Show pulls Holmes down but the damage has been done as Constantine hooks X from the turnbuckles and hits an elevated Collateral Damage... 1... 2... 3!

The crowd boos as the referee counts the final fall and Constantine's music hits the speakers. X looks to be out as Show is on his feet leaning on the apron clutching his stomach as he knows that he was too late to save the match with Holmes moving away from Show on the outside, having a smirk on his face as he was the one to end the match with a simple dirty tactic.

Harrys: Here are your winners; Steven Holmes and Constantine!

Copeland: An intense contest that ends with Holmes providing the illegal distraction for Constantine to secure the victory.

Cohen: I will admit, Triple X and Showtime survived the match longer than I expected but they couldn't counter the strategy implemented by Constantine and Holmes.

Copeland: An eye poke is not considered strategy, my friend.

Constantine gets to his feet and laugh at Show as the referee hands him his briefcase with Show looking on from the outside. Holmes continues to exit quietly to recover from his injuries as Constantine grabs X by the head, taunting the fact that he has the power and can do whatever he wants. Show warns him not to do anything as Constantine goes to pick up X. Show enters the ring with the crowd cheering as the World champ goes to make the save. Constantine tries to hit Show with the briefcase but he ducks the attack and Show mounts a counter-attack with a series of strikes before knocking Constantine over the top with a clothesline. The crowd cheers as Show tends to Triple X and helps him up, looking to get him to his feet. As Show helps X, he sees Constantine who has gotten to his feet and Show begs him to come in again but he just laughs at Show, doing a quick glance left and right before laughing at Show again. Show doesn't understand until he hears the crowd booing heavily. He turns to his left on the outside; Justin Cooper is there. He turns to his right; Alex Bowen is standing on the outside. Both men enter the ring as Show pushes X to the outside to keep him away from harm. Bowen and Cooper stare down Show as Constantine hops onto the apron and laughs.

Copeland: ... wha-, what is this? Why are Cooper and Bowen out here?

Bowen and Cooper just smile as they go on the attack with Show doing his best to defend himself. He manages to fend himself for a few seconds before the beat-down gets too much. Cooper and Bowen relentlessly attack the World champ as Constantine slowly gets into the ring and tells the two of them to lift up Show. Cooper and Bowen grab one arm each and lift him up, giving Constantine free game on Show who does his best to try and escape but it is no use. Show looks at Constantine as he grips his briefcase and cracks Show over the skull with it. He drops to the ground as Constantine stands over him with Cooper and Bowen behind Constantine. He raises his briefcase and says that he will be champion.

Copeland: Why are the Empire out here?

Cohen: I think that Constantine is the leader of the Empire, Seabass. It's the only thing that makes sense and you know what, these three aligned together could be a dangerous group to deal with.

Bowen exits the ring and demands that he get the championship. The bell keeper does not oblige and Bowen forces it off him, entering the ring with the World title. Bowen gets down on one knee and presents the championship to Constantine who has a smile on his face. He accepts the championship as Cooper takes the belt and puts it around the waist of Constantine. The two men raise the hands of Constantine as he stands over the body of Show with his title around his waist. Constantine bends down on Show and tells him that this will be the same sight he will see come All or Nothing and its a vision he needs to get used to. Constantine undoes the belt and puts it on top of Show, telling him to keep it warm.

Cohen: Could this be the future? Constantine, the King of the Empire and the World Heavyweight Champion?

Constantine exits the ring with Cooper and Bowen as the crowd boos heavily and are in shock that this alliance has happened. We can see X crawling himself into the ring and checking to see if Show is okay who is only stirring on the canvas. Constantine, Cooper and Bowen all hold their hands in the air as they walk up the ramp, celebrating the carnage that they inflicted.

Copeland: Well folks... it looks like we have another group on the town and they've caused a lot of trouble tonight. Hopefully, they get what they deserve but we are out of time tonight for anything else to happen. This has been Meltdown with Jack and myself; goodnight.

Who Wrote What:

Fapplejack - Showtime/XXX vs. Constantine/Holmes, Ending & Segments
FunKay - Rush vs. Tastic
Harthan - Capone vs. Krypto
Numbers - Vega vs. Flynn & Segments
Showtime - Opening, KO vs. SHIT & Segments

Alright... not bad for this year, huh? We've been pretty good with timing and the schedules thus far. I think we deserve to see some donations in the new and improved Alcohol Fund that comes with an anti-Ty theft mechanism so he won't steal our money for booze to take over the company again.

Yay for security measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back