Ascension Anarchy 3 (Episode 42)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]j2jzZSd5gaI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

We throw straight from our opening video package to the ring. No pyro or a massive “welcome to” speech from our commentators, just a shot of the ring. The squared circle is draped in a pristine red cloth which covers the entirety of the mat. In the centre of it stands a podium, also covered, but by a different sort of cloth. This one is black with silver lacing. To say the set-up is expensive would be an understatement. The fans in Keystone have their fingers crossed that they know what this is.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ASCENSION ANARCHY 2012!

The fans pop for the introduction, but stay a bit on the conservative side, awaiting the arrival of the man that keeps their city safe.

Anderson: And now, to open the show, allow me to introduce to you the NEW...

The crowd goes wild!

Anderson: ...ELITE X CHAMPION!

The crowd turns on this with immediate effect, booing the every-loving hell out of it.

Anderson: “THE ELITE” STEVEN HOLMES!

The reign of hatred only continues as the classic strings of Beethoven’s 5th come alive.

[YOUTUBE]_4IRMYuE1hI[/YOUTUBE]​

Holmes walks onto the stage with two noticeable absentees. John Constantine and the Elite X Championship. He is still dressed to impress though and is wearing one of his finest suits. He saunters down to the ring with a malevolent smile draped across his face, pleased with what is to come. He climbs the apron, wipes his feet on the mat and enters the ring, a sense of pride and arrogance just oozing out of his pours. The music dies down, but the reaction is still thunderous. After a few moments of soaking it all up, Holmes demands a microphone be handed to him. Selena Anderson places one in his hand and he puts it to his lips.

Holmes: I can tell you were all expecting something a little different to open us up tonight, no?

The boos sustain themselves and even increase and Holmes now chuckles away in the centre of the ring. He now turns his attention to Selena for a moment.

Holmes: Oh, and after last night’s successful championship defence my dear, it’s STILL ELITE X CHAMPION; STEVEN HOLMES!

As Holmes finishes screaming his name, he brings the microphone away from his lips and stares deep into the crowd with his mind focused on his (in part) successful first defence of the belt. He snaps out of his funk and resumes speaking.

Holmes: We have a fair bit to cover, and a short time to do so, so I’ll get on with it. First of all, I’d like to thank a few people. I’d like to thank Doug Crashin, Steven Kurtesy, Sam Smith and Big Dave...

The final name draws a large pop from the crowd.

Holmes: ...for all being there for me when I required a victim. I’d like to thank Austin Reynolds too, for being the first man to be defeated by me since I acquired my championship. And finally, I’d like to thank a man who without this would be possible. A man who has helped me, nearly as much as I’ve helped him. A man who needs no introduction. Ladies and gentlemen; JOHN CONSTANTINE!

Holmes uses his arms to signal to the stage where the sound of imperialism hits.

[YOUTUBE]-bzWSJG93P8[/YOUTUBE]​

Constantine enters the arena, also to tremendous hostility. He applauds the entire time he walks down the ramp, and has a great big smile stretched across his face. He quickly hits the ring and as soon as he enters, shakes Holmes’ hand, before breaking into a full scale hug. There is real hatred for this, and the two men in the centre thrive off of it. Constantine is also handed a microphone.

Constantine: I hate to correct you in your crowning moment my friend, but there is someone you left of the thank you’s.

Holmes: Ojos Sandaza?

Constantine: Hahahaha. No, no, no. None other than Keystone’s own Titus!

There is an unfathomable pop for the mere mention of his name, and a big Titus chant breaks out. It’s so loud that Constantine and Holmes have to pause for a few moments and let it die down slightly before continuing.

Holmes: Ah, but of course. Not only did you and I conquer him in a tag team match, thus extending our impressive resumes, but Titus also paved the way. You see Keystone, I may not necessarily like Titus and I may not respect the so called man he is, but I do respect his accomplishments. He’s a two time World Heavyweight Champion. He’s a Lethal Lottery winner. But most important of all to me, he’s a former Elite X Champion. If not for Titus, the championship I hold would not be so coveted.

Constantine nods along with this and the crowd seems to appreciate this too as they applaud a little despite their hatred for Holmes.

Holmes: However, Titus’ reign is in the past. As is Austin Reynolds, and as is Sam Smith’s. These men a legacy behind them as the Elite X Champions of yesteryear. That legacy may be great, but it will pale in comparison to the one I leave behind. You see, I don’t need to have a legacy already behind me to be recognised as one of the all time greats in this company. No, I forge my own path in the world. I don’t let made up notions such as “destiny” and “fate” dictate where I go next, I chose where I want to go and I follow that road, and look where it has lead me.

And something I want my own legacy to be recognised for is evolution. I am the next stage in WZCW’s evolution and with that in mind; I took it upon myself to do a little re-modelling. You see, some of you may have forgotten that I am a wealthy man as well as a dangerous one and as such, I saw that I had an opportunity to alter the state of my championship.

Constantine has moved from his previous position and is now stood behind the veil covered podium, ready to reveal what lies beneath.

Holmes: From this day forth, no longer shall the Elite X Championship be recognised with that hideous “X” in its name. Hence forth, this championship shall be known as The ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Holmes points at the podium and Constantine removes the veil. We get a close-up of the new belt that Holmes has specifically designed and acquired.

elitechampionshipengraved.png

Holmes and Constantine marvel at the new belt as the crowd unleashes anger upon this decision. Holmes now also moves over to the podium and carefully lifts up his championship. He unbuckles the back for the very first time and holds it up high for all to see. As he relishes in the moment, it is spoiled by an unwelcome visitor.

[YOUTUBE]7dh4VItvIl4&list=UUI97NAPhnHhxEKn5aTk8Reg&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd roars with approval as Austin Reynolds makes his way onto the stage, at first alone, and then with his partner and fellow tag team champion Ricky Runn. The two nod at each other and storm towards the ring. Holmes and Constantine are ready for a fight and brace themselves. The tag champions enter with Holmes fighting Reynolds and Runn taking it to Constantine. Back and forth the fight goes before Constantine starts to dominate a little on Ricky. Reynolds blasts Holmes with a vicious kick to the head so he can assist his ally.

Reynolds bails Ricky out and they start to double team Constantine. They batter him with a couple of kicks, and even start setting up for a Ricky Rana into the Ratings Killer, but Holmes comes back to blast Reynolds in the back of the skull with his new belt. The former #1 contender hits the mat and clutches his skull as Constantine stumbles out of the ring and manages to escape with Holmes following suit. Ricky Runn checks on his fellow champion.

Connor: What an explosive and controversial start to this episode of Ascension. Steven Holmes has a new design for the Elite X--

Cohen: That’s Elite. No X, CC.

Connor: The Elite Championship then, but it seems Austin Reynolds takes exception to that, along with these fans here in the arena.

Cohen: And now Reynolds has a mighty large bump on the back of his skull for his troubles.

Connor: And all before we even get our first match.

As Holmes and Constantine back up the ramp, Reynolds sits up in the ring, rubbing the back of his skull and mouthing that he isn’t finished with Holmes yet.

Suddenly the Roulette program shows up on the Tron as Ricky Runn and Reynolds look up at it. The Roulette spins and lands on LL Qualifier, it spins again and lands on 1v1. Another spin reveals the first combatant, Sam Smith, finally it reveals his opponent, none other than Ricky Runn! The crowd pops as Ricky Runn stares up at the screen and back to Reynolds. Reynolds nods to him and Reynolds rolls out of the ring, making his way to the back.

Ricky Runn has an opportunity to qualify for the Lethal Lottery! But he has to go through the former Elite X Champion Sam Smith to do so! Who will prevail? We'll find out next!

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Lethal Lottery qualifying match! Already in the ring, weighing in at 200 pounds, one half of the tag team champions, Ricky Runn!

The crowd give a cheer as Ricky looks a little distracted over what just transpired.

[YOUTUBE]bjZRAvsZf1g[/YOUTUBE]​

Sam Smith emerges to a pop from the crowd, his waist bare for the first time in months. But he looks focused as he walks down the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, weighing in at 235 pounds, Sam Smith!

Smith gets into the ring and poses for the crowd for a moment before turning to face the entrance ramp.

Connor: What I like about Smith is that he’s not disheartened by the title loss, if anything, it’ll fuel his fire.

Cohen: What I don’t like about Smith is... Well, everything.

The referee takes the tag title and calls for the bell. Runn extends his hand to Smith, who reluctantly shakes it, before they start circling each other. They lock up and Smith immediately takes down Runn via a Headlock and transitions into a Chinlock with a knee in Runn’s back. Runn manages to struggle his way back to his feet and pushes Smith off him. Smith bounces into the ropes and comes back where Runn hits him with a dropkick. Runn goes for an early pin, 1... Smith kicks out and quickly gets back to his feet. Runn runs towards Smith but he gets caught by a clothesline. Runn gets back up instantly but Smith hits him with several right hands, backing him into the corner. Runn gets whipped across the ring and hits the turnbuckles hard. He bounces off them into the awaiting Smith, who goes for a Northern Lights Suplex but Runn counters, twisting Smith with a Neckbreaker. Runn goes for another cover, 1... 2... Kick out by Smith. Runn picks him up and hits a Snapmare before running off the ropes and going for a Dropkick but Smith lies down to avoid it. Runn sits up and Smith quickly goes for a Magistral Cradle, 1... 2... Kick out by Runn!

Connor: We can barely keep up with this action!

Cohen: Good thing these guys are entertaining or else Ty Burna would fire them on the spot...

Smith gets up first and hits a kick to Runn’s stomach before Irish Whipping him across the ring. Runn returns and Smith connects with a Spinebuster before grabbing the leg and locking in a Half Boston Crab. Runn’s face contorts in agony as he reaches out for the ropes. Smith leans back, putting as much pressure as possible on Runn’s leg and back but Runn is clawing his way to the ropes. He’s about to grab the bottom rope when suddenly Smith drags him back before transitioning into a Legbar. The pain on the face of Runn is renewed now as he finds himself several feet from the rope. He rolls both himself and Smith over, but Smith isn’t letting go. Finally, Runn is able to deliver a stiff kick to Smith’s head and he finally gets his leg free. Smith stays on the mat for a moment, dazed from the head kick and Runn uses the ropes to get up, but can’t seem to put any weigh on his hurt leg, leaning against the ropes for support. Smith is finally up and he runs at Runn, going for a clothesline but Runn catches him with an Armdrag! As Smith is getting up, Runn attempts an Enziguiri but Smith elbows the hurt leg and Runn collapses to the mat.

Connor: Clever wrestling by Smith. With Runn’s leg hurt, that neutralises his high flying moves!

Smith drags Runn to his feet and nails a DDT before shooting the half for a pin, 1... 2... Runn kicks out! Smith walks over to the corner and climbs up to the top rope. He takes a deep breath before leaping off, aiming for Runn’s leg with the elbow but Runn rolls out of the way at the last moment! Both men get up and Smith swings a right hand but Runn ducks under it and kicks Smith in the head with his good leg. Smith falls to the mat and Runn leans against the ropes on the other side of the ring. With the crowd split, Runn squeezes his hurt leg for a moment and grits his teeth before going for the Rolling Senton, which connects! He covers Smith, 1... 2... Smith kicks out! Runn looks tired as he rolls out of the ring and onto the apron. He gets to his feet and hesitates before springboarding off the top rope and hitting a Corkscrew splash! He hooks Smith’s legs, 1... 2... Kick out by Smith! The crowd is on the edge of their seats as Runn sits up, looking frustrated. He gets up again and sizes up Smith, who is slowly getting to his feet. Smith finally gets up and Ricky goes for the Ricky Runndown but Smith grabs the top rope with one and Runn crashes to the mat. Smith turns around and quickly grabs Runn’s legs, twisting them into the Double Jeopardy! Runn is screaming out in pain and tries in vain to reach for the ropes for a few moments before tapping out!

Anderson: Here is your winner and the latest qualifier for the Lethal Lottery match, Sam Smith!

Smith breaks the hold and raises his arms, breathing heavily after the whirlwind of a match. He gets out of the ring and head up the ramp, high fiving some fans as the referee helps Runn up inside the ring.

Connor: Runn had the heart and athleticism, but Smith’s intelligent gameplan got him the victory!

Cohen: And we now have another confirmed entrant into the Lethal Lottery match!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage to Vance Bateman's office where Vance is absolutely fuming. He paces in his office, finally throwing his hands up in frustration. He sits down at his desk and the Roulette Program is on his computer monitor.

Bateman: Ty may have Meltdown, but damn it this show is still mine, and I'll show that ingrate how to run a show. Let's see what our next match will be.

Bateman presses a button on screen and the Roulette spins around, landing on 1v1 - Submission. It spins again and lands on Jack Skinner. The Roulette spins one final time, landing on a tile labeled ???.

Bateman: A mystery opponent? Oh this shall be good.

Bateman grins and laughs as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial where a video is played on the tron:

It has been theorized by philosophers that humans consistently crave an appetite of chaos. The true state of nature being that empty void within man’s heart; is it true then that we are all born evil, or did we simply forget our morals and values along the way?

‘Looking back on my life, I don’t believe I was born evil…’

It was mid afternoon on a sunny, summer weekend; the perfect weather for bustling busybodies and easy goers alike for enjoying the outdoors. At the local park one lone figure sits on a bench watching a group of young children play on a set of swings and jungle gyms, while contemplating life and the great journey that one has to take in order to end up at this spot in time.

‘Somewhere down the line I made the decision to walk the path of discourse and instability. I was a narcissist in love with my own ego. I felt that I was too good for any special recognition, and I felt that to define my existence I had to fight for it.’

And what was the price of winning? The ostracizing of immediate family members, and the crumbing of a marriage that was once built upon trust and understanding…

‘Winning was the only thing that mattered to me. I treated each victory like a sacred treasure which I brazenly hoisted into the air with such forcible bragging that others must have thought of me like a tyrant. But deep down, I believed myself to be more like a god. A wrestling god whose passion and audacity made me an irresistible force that none could topple.’

Entitlement mixed with a personal vendetta against every other wrestler, and by what right did they have to meet the figure’s challenge? Certainly none of them had the fortitude to overcome that force. Against all odds a few of them managed to do just this; and with those coveted wins their careers were elevated beyond their wildest dreams. What was once a goal to verify one’s own existence quickly became a dead end road; it was a delusional way to rationalize what made someone important or not.

‘I eventually became slowly gripped by my own madness; my constant paranoia that I wasn’t being placed upon that golden pedestal by my peers. It wasn’t about titles; it was the glory of combat and the thrill of tasting victory. But how bittersweet it was when I looked around and saw that no one was worthy enough to face me by my own merit. I had inadvertently placed myself upon a pedestal so high that perfection was impossible. And it was this lack of perfection… this lack self acknowledgement that fueled my madness when I realized that others merely saw me as a stepping stone to further their own gains no matter what game I played.’

The madness wasn’t brought on by lack of self interest or desire. It was brought on by a myriad of false perceptions fueled by the single desire of combat, and the arrogance once experiences after being victorious for so long.

‘I slowly began to realize that the problem did not lie with others, but alone with me. I had given birth to my own demons which haunted me left and right; jeering at me, taunting me, showing me a world in which my existence did not matter. Then I realized that it was my arrogant and conceited ways which held me back. I was poisoning myself with the proverbial apple of sin known as pride. It was my pride as a fighter which led me to believe that I was above the titles. I was treated like a celebrity for what I was, and was given a wide berth because I wore my madness upon my sleeve. And for this I felt shamed, shamed because I felt that my peers were not seeing the actual me. And it took the smothering, overwhelming loneliness at the top of my grand pedestal for me to figure out who I actually was.’

Those that choose to walk inside the darkness get lost because they cannot see beyond their shadowed veil of existence that they have created for themselves. The figure turns and focuses on one child in particular, a blond boy who couldn’t be more than a few years old. The figure stands and walks over to join him on the playground; content with pushing the rowdy child on the swing.

‘He helped save me… my son. When he was born I gave up trying to validate my existence. He was proof that I had lived. I made the decision then that I no longer wanted to walk in the darkness; I wanted to dedicate myself to reforming others, to set an example that he could one day follow. If I could keep him from making the same mistakes I made, that would be the greatest victory that I could ever achieve.’

-----------------------​

Darkness surrounds a wrestling ring like an endless ocean; the suffocating presence of the void causes many who try to navigate its treachery to get lost. And lurking in the depths of the abyss is the serpent; waiting to devour all that crosses its path. A giant snake wraps around the ring post and slithers into the ring.

‘WZCW has been waiting for a hero to emerge to save it from the chaos. On the Fourteen of January, that hero will arrive.’

Crimson flames erupt around the ring, sending the serpent into a frenzy; it tries to escape but the inferno boxes it in. A figure illuminating light like the sun marches through the sea and enters the ring to confront the snake. With one swift motion the figure beheads the serpent with a sword forged from the greatest of truths, and proceeds to restore order. The figure raises the sword of truth into the air, and it transforms into a microphone. The figure stands in the center of the ring, as the flames begin to die down.

“Upon my return to WZCW, I never expected to see this company so corrupted and disorganized. Everywhere I look I see nothing but men overcome by greed and pride; emotions that deny them any sort of joy and leave them hollow inside.”

The figure speaks with vigor; it was nigh time that the superstars of this company experienced some humility.

“The price some of you will pay for your arrogance will be your own undoing. Not one of you is untouchable, not one of you is invulnerable. Even now the darkness that consumes this company threatens to destroy all of you. Those of you who have followed the path closest to mercy have tasted victory marked by your own sacrifices. You played by the rules and followed your heart instead of your instincts. Were your successes not sweeter because of your patience?”

‘And even though many were willing none of them could stop the chaos from overrunning, despite achieving their dreams.’

“However, despite all of your intentions chaos still reigned supreme. And now there are no more heroes left to fight for WZCW…”

The fire erupts again, and through the pyromantic visions emerge several scenes of superstars past and present. Visions of Steamboat Ricky, Big Dave, Everest, Titus, Steven Kurtesy, and Brad Bomb flash in and out of the flames. Try as they might none of them could stop the chaos from spreading throughout the ranks.

“…Except for me. I will give this company a new leg to stand on. I will give the fans a hero that they can look up to and be proud of. I will be a bridge of guidance to the newer talent so that they do not become corrupted as well.”

‘A company is only as good as its champion. And a champion is only as good as the morals they immolate. Thousands of screaming fans cannot support a coward, nor will they try and support someone that doesn’t believe in their own cause.’

“What this company needs right now is order, not anarchy. This company was built upon the foundations of sportsmanship and grace, and now I see more superstars out to fulfill their own avarices rather than help their fellow man. What happened to honor? Is the concept dead?”

‘And those of you who have chosen to follow the path that I once did are now falling into madness and despair.’

“The time for repentance is now; stop making these petty deals with the devil. And those of you who have chosen to walk the path of darkness need to be punished.”

The fire explodes once more as visions of Barbosa, Ty Burna, the Apostles of Chaos, Blade, Scott Hammond, and Steven Holmes flash in and out the fire. The power of chaos only seeks to poison those around it, like the venomous fangs from a snake.

“What all of you lack is humiliation; all of you walk around claiming invincibility because so far no one else has been able to put you in your places long enough for you to see the mistakes that you have made and continue to make. If you think that your hatred, and anger, and conviction makes you strong because you believe in the power of chaos then you’re wrong.”

The true strength of an individual can be measured by how well they know their own weaknesses, and those that follow the path of chaos don’t realize this until the serpent devours them whole.

“The power of chaos has made you blind. You no longer know love, you know longer know happiness, you only exist to seek verification on your own miserable existences, or spread pain and suffering to others to aid your own twisted ambitions,” the figure says with disgust.

‘It is only through our own fear that we learn our limitations, and we can grow as individuals. Fear is not evil; it is a tool used to remind us of our own humanity.’

“All of you have forgotten what it’s like to be afraid because the power of chaos compels you to believe otherwise. But when you stand across the ring from me and you look into my eyes, you will know fear,” the figure says with intensity.

“…And you will know that you are powerless against me.”

The figure suddenly phases out of sight as the microphone falls to the mat and transforms into the WZCW Championship.

“I have returned at long last to claim what was rightfully mine so that I can show the world and all the agents of chaos what a real hero looks like!” the unseen figure screams from within the darkness.

The fires explode for a final time, but with flash of light that penetrates the surroundings, the crimson flames become golden flames that begin to devour all the dark shadows around the ring. A great clamor of noise fills the air, as the light from the fire dies out exposing thousands of screaming fans filling a jam packed arena. The darkness had obscured all of the fans from view, and none of them had been able to see what was going on in the ring, only hear. The figure reappears in the center of the ring, and hoists the title belt into the air as the arena fades.

Anderson: The following contest is a Submissions Only match scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]LpdGVCNAvt8[/YOUTUBE]​

The light dims as a single spotlight shines on Skinner as he walks out to a cheering audience. He stops on the ramp and raises his hands before heading down to the ramp to strobe lights flashing throughout the arena.

Anderson: Introducing first, from New York City, weighing in at 150 pounds; JACK SKINNER!

Connor: Should be an interesting contest for Skinner here: he'd be able to get a load of experience wrestling in a submissions only match.

Cohen: I doubt it... does this kid even know any submissions?

Skinner climbs into the ring and ascends the turnbuckles, taunting for the fans before going to the corner and readying himself for the match. He stretches for a while, sometimes turning around to point to a fan and smile at them for cheering him. His music dies down and there is a moment where nothing happens.

Anderson: And his opponent...

There is still nothing as Jack Skinner is looking to the referee who shrugs his shoulders.

Cohen: I think Skinner is going to win by default here. The roulette didn't even pick an opp...

Suddenly, the lights go out in the arena. The crowd uses flash photography and their voices to keep everything from seeming spooky. The flashes from the crowd show Jack Skinner looking around to see what's happening but something appears on the titantron...

01 - 14 - 2012

[YOUTUBE]ETm_HgOaMxU[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd is thoroughly confused by the music as no-one recognises the theme. However, the flashes reveal that someone has walked out on stage... some members in the crowd know who this person is and begin cheering, chanting their name. The rest of the crowd soon follows as they chant along with Skinner in the ring shaking his head at who he thinks it is. A single spotlight shines on the person, revealing the person to a massive cheer by the crowd.

Cohen: Oh my God... it's HER!

Connor: She has returned!

Anderson: And his opponent, from Petersburg, Russia, weighing in at 165 pounds; CELEEEEESSSTE CRIMSOOOONNNNN!

The crowd cheers as she walks down the ramp and slides underneath the bottom rope, getting on each of the four corners to taunt for the fans. A small smile appears on her face as she gets down from the fourth and faces Skinner.

Connor: Celeste Crimson has made her return to WZCW! Wow... I can't believe it.

Cohen: I hope that's the mutual feeling for Skinner too because Celeste is also known as the Submissions Queen. He hasn't got a chance with Celeste's ruthlessness.

The lighting returns to normal as the two competitors stand facing each other in the ring, ready to go. But before the referee rings the bell however, the crowd of Keystone City chants for Celeste quite loudly, almost drowning out the arena. Both wrestlers look around in shock and awe from the sight before the referee gets them to focus and calls for the bell.

The two slowly walk up to each other so they are toe-to-toe, with Celeste standing an inch taller than Skinner: looking down at him. They go into a collar-elbow tie-up with Skinner trying to use his strength to push Celeste but she stands firmly and manages to push Skinner backwards. Skinner tumbles over as Celeste stands tall in the middle. Skinner immediately drops his plans of strength and runs at Celeste. She tries a shuffle side kick but Skinner ducks with a baseball slide and hits a dropkick on Celeste as she turns around. It forces her to stumble backwards a bit, allowing Skinner to get in with a quick enzuigiri. Celeste falls to one knee from the impact. Skinner follows up by locking a front facelock, delivering some harsh knee strikes to Celeste's head as he locks in the pressure. The fans are shocked at how Skinner is taking it too Celeste and begin cheering for him as the ref asks for how Celeste is going. She does not respond as she lifts up Skinner in the air and chucks him. Skinner lands on his feet as he sees Celeste charging at him. He thinks quick and hits a low dropkick on Celeste, causing her to drop and bounce off her neck off the ropes. Skinner runs off the opposite ropes and hits a big boot to Celeste as she is getting up. He quickly locks in the front facelock once again and wrenches the neck of Celeste as hard as he can to keep her grounded.

Connor: I've got to say: I am thoroughly impressed with Skinner's efforts here thus far. He's not giving Crimson a walk in the park.

Cohen: Just you wait, CC. The fans are screaming for Celeste and they want blood... it's a matter of time before she lets it flow.

The ref keeps asking Celeste if she wants to submit but refuses to speak as she slowly but surely makes it to her feet. Skinner tries for another knee but Celeste grabs it and hits a leg cradle suplex, forcing Skinner to let go as he hits the canvas. Celeste sits up from the canvas and shakes herself off, getting to a standing position as soon as Skinner does. Skinner tries for a clothesline but Celeste ducks the contact, wrapping her arms around Skinner and hitting a release German suplex. The force of the throw ends up with Skinner on his knees clutching his chest. Celeste gets up and hits a shuffle side kick to the chest of Skinner, knocking him back down. She throws her hand up and the crowd cheers for her as she goes to Skinner and hits a standing moonsault but Skinner quickly rolls out of the way so she hits nothing but canvas. Skinner goes up behind Celeste and locks in the "Midnight Deadline." Celeste struggles around trying to break the hold but Skinner has it locked in tight. She does all she can and eventually flips Skinner in front of her, breaking the hold. Skinner turns around and quickly tries to gain the momentum but Celeste is too quick and hits the Spirit Crusher on Skinner. He is quite dazed from the high speed roundhouse, allowing Celeste to lock in the Paranoia submission hold. Skinner, knowing full well what this submission has done, taps out before any damage occurs causing the referee to call for the bell.

Celeste immediately lets go of the hold and Skinner drops down to one knee, holding his neck as the referee holds up Celeste's hand in victory with the crowd going wild.

Anderson: Here is your winner via submission; CELESTE CRIMSON!

Connor: Although this match was short, a solid return victory for Celeste here tonight... with Skinner being very impressive almost keeping up.

Celeste goes over to Skinner and she extends a hand. He hesitates for a moment before accepting it and she lifts him to his feet and shakes his hand, showing a side of respect... a side not seen from Celeste.

Cohen: Wait... what is Celeste doing? This is the part where she is supposed to destroy him. Get him Celeste!

Connor: I think Celeste has had a change of heart, Jack.

She leaves the ring and heads up towards the ramp as Skinner stands in the ring watching her leave before he decides to head up the ramp as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut backstage where Vance Bateman is standing with Scott Hammond and Blade. The physical Roulette wheel is seen behind them with pictures of the various WZCW titles on each space.

Vance: Scott, congratulations on your victory last night on Meltdown. Now I know initially it was to be a title shot at any of the titles, but I have overruled that as half owner of WZCW.

Blade: This is wrong Vance and you know it. Scott here deserves a shot at any title of his choice.

Vance: You see while Ty leaves loose ends, I come up with innovation. In keeping with the spirit of tonight's show, Scott you will spin the wheel and we'll let the Roulette decide what title you will have a shot at.

Hammond looks upset with the decision but spins the wheel anyways. The wheel spins, going through the various titles before slowing down, World Heavyweight Title, Mayhem Title, World Heavyweight Title, Eurasian Title. The needle hangs right on the end of the Eurasian Title and Hammond's eyes grow wide with excitement, when the needle goes over the last peg and lands on Tag Team Titles. Hammond looks disappointed for a moment before looking towards Blade.

Vance: So there you have it. Scott Hammond, you and a partner of your choice will have an opportunity at the WZCW World Tag Team Titles!

Hammond: This is great news Blade, we'll be able to take the tag titles off those stunt doubles.

Blade: I'm not teaming with you. But I do know who will be.

Hammond: Wait, what are you talking about Blade?

Blade: Just trust me on this, I've got a plan.

Vance laughs at the argument between Hammond and Blade before exiting from the shot. Blade and Hammond continue discussing when Dr. Alhazred and James King walk into the picture, King's arm in a sling.

Alhazred: Congratulations Hammond. Whoever is tag team champions will be lying down to the Forgotten Powers once James' shoulder heals up.

Blade: Ah the Forgotten Powers. You know I had agreed with Ty for the most part in his battle against Vance and Myles, but now he's taken his place at the head of the machine. You two will benefit from that, while the likes of Hammond and I have to fight for our opportunities.

King: It's what happens when you align yourself with greatness Blade.

Blade: Shut it both of you. You both are now part of the problem, a problem that Scott and I will look forward to correcting. Let's go.

Blade and Hammond exit from the scene as King and Alhazred look on in silence as we go to commercial.

We come back from commercial where the Roulette wheel has appeared on the tron again to a loud pop from the crowd. The roulette spins and lands on 1v1, and spins once more, this time landing on the ??? spot.

Connor: Another mysterious competitor?

A final spin results in the roulette landing on the exact same ??? spot. The crowd looks towards the entrance in anticipation for the two mystery wrestlers.

Cohen: And a second! I wonder who they will be?

The arena goes black and a huge flame bursts from the middle of the stage, causing the crowd to let out a collective gasp. And then...

[youtube]Y40COsFSvUo[/youtube]​

The crowd let out a major pop as Phoenix emerges from the flames and stands at the top of the entrance ramp. His face remains expressionless despite the excitement of the crowd. He slowly starts walking towards the ring.

Anderson: Making his return, weighing in at 213 pounds, from Heliopolis, Phoenix!

Cohen: Yes! One of my all time favourite wrestlers!

Connor: We’ve had a few returns this week, but this may be the biggest!

Phoenix gets into the ring and scans the crowd, his face still expressionless.

Anderson: And his opponent...

The crowd lets out another massive pop and, after several long moments, Drake Callahan finally walks out onto the ramp! He has a bottle of beer in each hand and he wastes little time in drenching the audience members nearest to him with one bottle before chugging the other one himself.

Anderson: Also making his return, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Cleveland, Ohio, Drake Callahan!

He high fives several crowd members on his way down to the ramp before walking over to the announce table and shaking Connor’s hand and then flicking his beer bottle so the last few drops land on Cohen’s face.

Connor: I think I spoke too soon, this may be the biggest return of the week!

Cohen: Not that disgusting bum!!!

Callahan slides into the ring and gets up on the middle rope, looking out at the crowd before jumping down and turning towards his opponent for the evening. The referee calls for the bell with the crowd buzzing from both welcome surprises. The two men waste little time, unleashing a series of right hands on each other! Phoenix gets the advantage, backing Callahan into the corner with his punches before Callahan blocks one and grabs Phoenix, turning him into the corner and hitting several right hands of his own. Callahan backs out of the corner and runs at Phoenix, going for a big boot, but Phoenix rolls out of the way. Callahan’s leg goes awkwardly over the top turnbuckle and Phoenix kicks his other leg from under him. He picks up Drake and gets the Waistlock on him before nailing a German Suplex. He keeps his fingers gripping as he gets up, dragging Callahan up with him, and hitting another German. He keeps the Waistlock in again and gets up with Callahan, going for a third one but Drake blocks and goes behind Phoenix, hitting a Tiger Suplex with a bridge, 1... 2... Kick out by Phoenix. Both men get back to their feet very quickly and Phoenix goes for a high kick, but Callahan catches the leg and pushes it away only for Phoenix to hit a Dragon Whip! Callahan goes down and Phoenix goes for a pin, 1.... 2.... Kick out by Callahan!

Connor: They’re going at it like they never left!

Phoenix slaps on a Figure Four Headlock to try wear down Callahan a bit. Callahan tries to struggle out of it but soon starts to fade. As the referee goes to check on him, he manages a few right hands to Phoenix’s leg. Phoenix doesn’t let go, but Drake remains persistent and after hitting several punches, Phoenix lets go, feeling the pain in his leg. Callahan gets up, looking woozy and Phoenix gets up just after him. Callahan goes to Irish Whip Phoenix into the corner, but Phoenix reverses and Callahan collides with the turnbuckles. Phoenix limps backwards a bit before going for the Liger Kick, but Callahan springboards over the top rope onto the apron to avoid it! Phoenix is down, holding his knee and Callahan goes for Springboard Shooting Star and nails it! He hooks Phoenix’s legs, 1... 2.... Phoenix gets a shoulder up! Callahan catches his breath before using the ropes to help himself up. He slowly walks over to the corner and climbs up to the top rope but Phoenix rolls over to the ropes and kicks the top one. Callahan crotches himself on the top rope and Phoenix gets up before running at the corner and hitting a Step-up Enziguiri on the top rope! Drake Callahan falls off the top rope and onto the ring apron hard while Phoenix hits the mat inside the ring.

Cohen: This isn’t about winning anymore; it’s about showing who’s less rusty!

Connor: Whatever it’s about, they’re putting on match of the night right here!

Both men slowly get up and Phoenix limps towards Callahan, who’s draped over the top rope. He puts on a Front Facelock and lifts up Drake, who starts fighting back and manages to land on his feet. Callahan tries to counter and lifts up Phoenix to Suplex him outside the ring! Phoenix is completely upside and Drake is about to fall backwards until Phoenix manages to knee Callahan in the head and Drake falls forward into the ropes. Phoenix lands on his feet inside the ring and swings a right hand but Drake ducks under it and hits a shoulder thrust through the ropes to Phoenix’s gut. He slingshots himself over the top rope and over Phoenix, trying to roll him up but Phoenix rolls backwards and back onto his feet and kicks Callahan square in the head! He hooks the outside leg, 1.... 2.... Drake gets a shoulder up! For the first time, Phoenix shows some emotion, looking frustrated as he argues with the referee. Finally, he gives up and drags Callahan over to the corner. He climbs up to the top rope, facing the crowd and leaps off, going for the Final Flight. Drake rolls away and Phoenix manages to land on his feet at the last second, to the amazement of the crowd! Callahan grabs him from behind and hits a Belly to Back Suplex! Callahan goes for a pin, 1.... 2.... Phoenix gets a shoulder up!

Connor: These men are giving it everything and the crowd are loving it!

Callahan signal for the Last Call, grabbing Phoenix’ head and arm and locking in the submission! The pain on Phoenix’s face is evident as his desperately reaches out to the ropes. Phoenix’s energy doesn’t diminish despite being in the submission for nearly half a minute until finally he swings a hopeful kick at Callahan’s leg. It connects and Callahan’s leg goes out from under him, forcing him to break the submission. Phoenix crawls towards the ropes as Callahan holds his leg. Both men use the ropes to get up and, as Callahan turns around, Phoenix goes for the Rebirth but Callahan ducks under it. He grabs Phoenix and quickly lifts him up, nailing the Hangover! He hooks both legs, 1... 2.... 3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Drake Callahan!

Both men lay on the mat for a few moments until Callahan finally finds the energy get up. The referee raises his hand as he leans back against the ropes, looking exhausted after that thrilling contest.

Connor: What a return for both these men! There’s no doubt that everyone in the back is on alert!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage where Vance Bateman is back in his office, gazing forward at his computer screen. Suddenly the lights flicker out for a moment and come back up, Ty standing directly in front of Vance. Vance suddenly jumps out of his chair and gets in Ty's face. Ty chuckles as he takes a step back.

Ty: How goes your night of roulette spinning Vance?

Vance: If you've noticed Ty, I've had 3 surprise returns this evening, and all have had a huge effect on the success of Ascension. It's certainly doing better than Meltdown could wish to.

Ty: Is that so? Well you don't mind a little Chaos infecting Ascension now do you?

Vance: Absolutely not!

Ty: Settle down Vance. What I mean is, if you are so confident in your luck, why not allow me to spin the Roulette once tonight, and let's see what the next match will be, courtesy of yours truly?

Vance sits down and rubs his chin as he contemplates what Ty says.

Vance: Fine, if it gets you out of my hair tonight and your Apostles stay away from Titus' homecoming later on, by all means.

Ty smirks and cackles loudly before grabbing the computer screen and keyboard, pressing the button to begin the spin. It lands on 1v1v1. It spins again and lands on Constantine. A third spin results in Sean Cruz. A final spin lands on Gordito, which elicits a large pop from the crowd. Vance looks at the results with a smile on his face.

Ty: I'm glad to see a smile on your face Vance, clearly it's better than the horror on your face as I stole Meltdown right from your fingertips.

The lights go out again before Vance can reply, coming back up a few moments after with Vance alone in his office. He sits in his chair still with his fist clenched and gritting his teeth as we go to commercial.

We return to the arena in Keystone where we are immediately hit by an unfamiliar sound, but set to an all too familiar face;

[YOUTUBE]pmUTBDuUGz8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: This next contest is set for one fall, introducing first, from Washington D.C., weighing 265 pounds; “THE POWERTRIP”, CONSTANTINE!

The crowd pours its resentment onto the former politician as he enters the arena. He ignores the hatred and merely marches to the ring.

Connor: We saw John Constantine earlier this evening get into a scuffle with our tag team champions, but now he has to focus on the task at hand.

Cohen: While that’s true CC, how does one focus when you don’t even know who you’re facing?

Connor: Also a valid point Jack, but Constantine’s a top athlete, he should be able to channel his attention into this match.

Cohen: So you admit he’s a top athlete, eh?

Connor: Constantine’s always been a top athlete; he’s just a deplorable human being.

As our hosts banter, Constantine has entered the ring. He raises his arms as if to declare victory already when suddenly the music changes.

[YOUTUBE]BdRSf7b-74s&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And his opponent, from Galveston Island, Texas, weighing 236 pounds; SEAN CRUZ!

A solid reaction follows as the party loving Cruz comes from behind the curtain. He immediately begins to work his way down the ramp, broad smile alongside him and high fives all around. Constantine is also amused, but at his opponent.

Cohen: Hahahahahahaha! Constantine’s a lucky man.

Connor: What? Sean Cruz is a former #1 contender to the Mayhem Championship and perhaps should’ve been champion at one point if not for a controversial ruling.

Cohen: John Constantine is a man of class, a man of quality. To put him up against a foe this poor is almost an insult.

Cruz enters the ring and Constantine laughs at the man who he must face now. Both men move in to face one-another in the centre of the ring though the referee looks to step in-between them. Constantine pushes the referee aside though and throws the first punch of the contest. He manages to even knock Cruz down out of surprise. The devious Constantine chuckles to himself, but it does not last as Cruz is up quickly and delivers a crescent kick. The crowd pops for the move Constantine is brought to the mat quickly. Cruz looks to follow up with a DDT and even poses for the crowd, but Constantine recovers and forces Cruz to the mat. Whilst on top, Constantine smashes Cruz with some mounted punches as the referee look to intervene again. Constantine again pushes the referee aside, but this time is brought to a halt by the noise of Muse.

[YOUTUBE]3dm_5qWWDV8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]​

Cohen: What on earth?

Anderson: And the final participant in this TRIPLE THREAT match; from San Francisco, California, weighing 257 pounds; GORDITO!

Gordito storms towards the ring to stop Constantine, but he needn’t as Cruz nails another kick to the back of Constantine’s skull. Gordito slides into the ring as the bell rings. He is greeted by the sight of Constantine falling face down into the mat. He looks up from the fallen “Powertrip” and is welcomed by Cruz with a spinning heel kick. Cruz jumps on for the pin. 1... KICK-OUT! Gordito powers out of the cover. The excited Cruz kicks him straight in the chest to bring him up into a seated position. Cruz follows up with a high angled dropkick. Another cover. 1...2...CONSTANTINE MAKES THE SAVE! Constantine violently pulls Cruz off of the cover and proceeds to stomp away. He only stops when he notices Gordito is stirring. He is quick to try and lift Gordito into position for the Fall Away Slam, but Gordito whacks him with a backhand chop. With the former politician on wobbly legs, Gordito manages to see an opportunity to take control of the match. He runs over and into Constantine with a crossbody block. He goes for a cover. 1...2...KICK-OUT!

Connor: A fast start to the triple threat match with every man having a chance to dominate.

Cohen: Bah, only one man shall dominate come the end and that is John Constantine.

Gordito is still in control as he brings Constantine to his feet, only to smash him in the face with a European uppercut. Again, Constantine is on wobbly legs, but Gordito cannot capitalise as Cruz comes in from behind with a Russian leg sweep. He opts for a cover. 1...2...KICK-OUT! The native Texan thinks for a moment before deciding to try and end this one early, looking to the top rope. He prepares to climb it as Constantine smashes into him with a stiff Lariat. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Constantine has a vile look on his face and it is apparent that he is less than pleased with the match so far. Noting that Cruz is still down from the previous move, Constantine detects that Gordito is recovering, and as such looks to inflict further punishment on him. Two clobbering blows strike Gordito across the back before Constantine whips the “Dirty One” off his feet and slams him hard into the mat with a sidewalk slam. He prepares for a cover, but now Cruz is getting to his feet so his attention is drawn back to the former Mayhem contender. Bending down, Constantine hopes to lift Cruz up, but instead ends up in a roll-up. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Constantine kicks out with authority. Both men rise to their feet, but only Constantine is able to capitalise with a kick to the midsection. He pulls Cruz up and holds him up for a vertical suplex. He keeps Cruz in position for the move.

Cohen: Witness the sheer power of Constantine. This suplex is a thing of beauty.

Connor: Gordito doesn’t seem to buy that.

Cohen: Huh?

Connor is right as Constantine, Cruz still hoisted in the air, is hit with a cactus clothesline from Gordito. All three men spill out of the ring. Gordito however is the lone man standing as both Constantine and Cruz have smashed into the floor below. Cruz in particular has had a bad fall and has barely moved after taking the full force of the suplex as well as the clothesline and tumble over the ropes. Gordito shows a little bit of compassion on his face, but instead of dwelling on it, focuses on Constantine. As the ally of elitism gets to his feet, Gordito turns him around and looks to set up for a Samoan drop on the floor. However, Constantine escapes from the move, and pushes Gordito into the steel ring post. Constantine looks relieved as the fans reign boos down upon him. He smirks before getting to his feet. Unsure of whom to choose to attack next, Constantine points at each man, drawing horrendous boos for him. He laughs heartily at this and decides Cruz is his next victim.

Cohen: Look at John Constantine. A man of the people. Democracy at work.

Lifting the limp body of Cruz, Constantine throws his corpse into the ring. He soon follows and goes for a cover. 1...2...GORDITO BREAKS IT UP! Gordito has comes crashing down from the top rope with an elbow drop, undetected by Constantine. Gordito goes for a cover of his own on Constantine. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Still Constantine will not stay down as Gordito gets to his feet. He places himself in position for the Surf’s Up, Asshole, but before he can lock it in, the familiar figure of Steven Holmes appears on the ramp to thunderous boos.

Connor: What on earth is Holmes doing here?

Cohen: Observing. Simple as that. Gordito could be a prime contender as well as Constantine you know.

Against his veteran nature, Gordito opts out of the hold and goes after Holmes. Gordito storms after Holmes, but he disappears behind the curtain quickly. Constantine meanwhile has capitalised on the distraction and puts his arm over for another cover on Cruz. 1...2...CRUZ GRABS THE ROPE! Amazingly, Sean Cruz has enough life in him to stay in the match. Gordito re-enters the ring having realised just how close he was to defeat. Holmes has also re-emerged. Gordito tries again for the Surfs Up, Asshole, but this time it is countered by Constantine who batters a few elbow shots off of his skull. While this is occurring, a nearly broken Cruz struggles to lift himself to his feet, using the turnbuckles for leverage. Constantine now prepares to deliver Collateral Damage! He goes to hoist Gordito up when Cruz smashes him with all he’s got with a Superkick! Cruz collapses from what is quite possibly a concussion. Gordito comes to and realises that he has the advantage. He gives a quick smile to Holmes who is clearly unhappy with what is occurring. Constantine is then lifted to his feet and takes the Meteor of War for the 1...2...3!

Anderson: Here is your winner; GORDITO!

The referee lifts Gordito’s hand in victory. He is exhausted by the fast paced, hard hitting match. This gives Holmes the opportunity to sprint at the ring, but Gordito senses it coming, and turns quickly to face the newly christened “Elite” Champion. Holmes stops dead in his tracks and Gordito stares directly into his eyes. After a brief, intense stare-down, Holmes allows a creepy, twisted smile to morph across his face and applauds Gordito. Once he finishes, he pulls a semi-conscious John Constantine from the ring and supports him as the pair make their way to the back. The referee’s attention is drawn to Sean Cruz and Gordito, once he has broken his focus from Holmes, also goes to check up on the Texan.

Connor: A tense moment here on Ascension if there ever was one. And all after Gordito came out with a big win tonight.

Cohen: Constantine had this match won. If only the people hadn’t taken his attention.

Connor: I thought he was a “man of the people”.

Cohen: He is, they just don't realize it yet.

Connor: Regardless, Gordito picks up the win tonight. But coming up next, we have Dr. Alhazred facing off with Blade in a stretcher match!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The camera shows Celeste Crimson walking backstage as she is dabbing sweat off of her neck with a towel. She looks up and stops, as Chris K.O., James King, and Dr. Alhazred are talking and standing in front of her, which is blocking the hallway. They stop talking and part, which allows an opening for Crimson to walk through. Celeste looks at Chris as she passes through the group. King and Alhazred begin to talk again as Chris watches Crimson walk down the hall. The camera shot fades.

Anderson: The following contest is a stretcher match!

The crowd pops for the match type but begins booing immediately as...

Dr. Alhazred makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp as the crowd continues booing. He looks out at the crowd from under his druid robe before throwing the hood back and holding his arm up in the air, the Power Glove firmly wrapped around his hand. He walks down the entrance ramp with his fist held up still until reaching the ring. He slides in and climbs up to the second turnbuckle, holding up his fist one more time.

Anderson: Introducing first, weighing in at 178 lbs, Dr. Alhazred!

Connor: The lone Apostle tonight on Ascension. He certainly has a challenge ahead of him as he faces the former Eurasian Champion Blade in a stretcher match.

Cohen: I have a feeling that Ty and the other Apostles may be close by.

Connor: With King out, Alhazred has stated that he has a back up plan in mind. I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

Blade makes his way out as a dark red light flashes throughout the arena. The crowd boos him loudly as he stands at the top of the entrance stage, smirking at the heat he's receiving from the crowd. He takes his time walking down the entrance ramp, antagonizing the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. He slides in and climbs up to the second turnbuckle, holding his arm up as the crowd boos once more.

Anderson: And his opponent, weighing in at 235 lbs, Blade!

Connor: At All or Nothing, Blade and Scott Hammond came up short against Black Dragon and Chris Beckford. He looks to bounce back with a victory over Dr. Alhazred tonight.

Cohen: Blade's alliance with Scott Hammond has not been as successful as Blade would have wished. That being said I think Blade will be looking forward to the Lethal Lottery and claiming the World Title shot at Kingdom Come.

Two stretchers are rolled out to ringside as the ref signals for the bell. Blade looks to lock up up Alhazred ducks under and connects with a stiff right shot to Blade. Blade takes a step back from the shot, but Alhazred doesn't let up, going for another shot but Blade blocks it and connects with a right hand of his own. He grabs hold of Alhazred and whips him across the ring, connecting with a back elbow to drop the Apostle. Alhazred hits the mat but Blade immediately follows with an elbow drop, connecting directly on the sternum. Blade lifts Alhazred up but his arms are pushed away as Alhazred quickly connects with a shot to the midsection. Blade doubles over as Alhazred takes a step back before rushing forward and connecting with a running neckbreaker, dropping Blade on the back of his head. Alhazred gets back to his feet and follows up with a fist drop, driving the Power Glove into the forehead of Blade. Alhazred lifts Blade up to his feet and immediately hits a standing dropkick, sending Blade tumbling through the ropes and to the outside. Blade grabs hold of one of the stretchers and lifts himself to his feet when Alhazred suddenly hits a baseball slide, sending Blade sprawling onto the stretcher! Alhazred slides out and tries pushing the stretcher up the entrance ramp, but the wheels are not cooperating. He finally gets them situated correctly but Blade has recovered and gets off the stretcher. He hits a hard right on Alhazred before grabbing him and sending him back first into the steel steps.

Cohen: Who the hell brought those stretchers out and didn't set the wheels right?

Connor: I don't think it would have mattered if they were correct. Blade would have gotten off in plenty of time.

Blade slowly walks over to Alhazred, grabbing him by the back of his head and lifting him back up. He spins him towards the apron and forces him back first into the edge of the ring. Alhazred buckles from the impact, dropping to a seated position. Blade hits a quick kick right to the face, dropping Alhazred down to the ground. Blade places his foot on Alhazred's ankle before stomping down on his leg hard. Alhazred sits up and holds his leg in pain as Blade walks away posing as the crowd boos loudly. He turns back towards Alhazred and lifts him up, before dropping him head first onto the ground with a DDT! Alhazred is stunned as Blade drags him by his arm towards the stretchers. He gathers Alhazred back up to his feet before lifting him up with a high vertical suplex. He holds him up for sometime before finally dropping him down perfectly across the stretcher, causing it to collapse. Blade begins rolling the stretcher up the entrance ramp but with the stretcher collapsed down he can't get a good effort into it. He stops and gets the stretcher back to normal height, but gives Alhazred enough time to recover, which he does with a kick to the midsection, forcing Blade backwards. Alhazred slides off the stretcher and sends it back towards Blade, connecting against the midsection once more and sends Blades rolling down the entrance ramp. Alhazred leans against the barrier, trying to shake the cobwebs out as Blade tries to get back to his feet as well. Alhazred suddenly runs forward and hops up onto the stretcher before flying off! He grabs Blade with one hand and connects with a one handed bulldog! Blade crashes face first into the ground as Alhazred rolls over him and back to his feet quickly.

Connor: A phenomenal move by Alhazred there. A bit risky but the pay off was huge!

Cohen: These two are just absolutely going at it, and in this type of match you have to. Keeping your opponent down on the stretcher long enough to cross the finish line takes quite a bit of damage.

Blade is down as Alhazred rolls him over and begins delivering shot after shot with the Power Glove. The mugging continues as Blade fades with each shot. Out of desperation Blade lifts his leg up suddenly, connecting with a low blow. Alhazred slumps forward from the surprise shot, rolling off of Blade and covering himself up. Blade staggers to his knees as Alhazred grabs hold of a stretcher, trying to pull himself back up. Blade is back to his feet first and kicks Alhazred in the midsection. Alhazred drops down to his knees once more as Blade hits another right. Blade suddenly begins throwing repeated rights as Alhazred drops to the ground. Blade immediately drops down and begins blatantly choking Alhazred. Alhazred struggles against it but fades away quickly as Blade finally releases the choke. He lifts Alhazred up and goes to put him on the stretcher but out of nowhere hits The Triforce Combination! Blade is knocked sideways onto the stretcher but the moment Alhazred drops to a knee to recover, Scott Hammond runs down and begins stomping away at Alhazred as the crowd boos loudly.

Connor: And here comes Blade's reinforcements!

Cohen: He had to. Blade was done for after that lethal combination by Alhazred!

Hammond lifts Alhazred up and delivers London's Calling, dropping Alhazred face first onto the entrance ramp. Blade has yet to move and Alhazred is down as well. Hammond grabs the other stretcher and drags it over, grabbing Alhazred and dumping him onto the stretcher. Hammond begins pushing the stretcher towards the top of the entrance ramp when Chris K.O. suddenly comes running down. He stops Hammond's progress but begins losing just a bit of ground to the bigger man. Suddenly K.O. jumps up onto the edge of the stretcher, forcing Hammond's side straight up, cracking him in the jaw and sending him tumbling backwards. K.O. hops off and rushes towards Blade and the other stretcher. K.O. delivers repeated blows to Blade just to ensure he stays down. He begins pushing Blade towards the finish line as Hammond recovers just in time to start pushing Alhazred.

Connor: This is neck and neck! Who's going to pick up the win for their respective ally?

Cohen: It's been awhile since I've seen a stretcher match like this! K.O. has evened the odds and looks to give Alhazred the win.

Hammond tries to kick K.O.'s leg out from under him, which K.O. tries to do the same to Hammond. Suddenly both men stop pushing the stretchers as they begin to slug it out, just mere feet from the finish line. Alhazred and Blade meanwhile begin to stir on their respective stretchers, still feeling the effects of the match. Suddenly Hammond and K.O. deliver vicious rights to one another at the same time, forcing both men backwards and into a stretcher each. The stretches are shoved forward from the force of both men, and they cross the line at the same time! K.O. and Hammond both looked horrified, believing they cost their ally the match. The crowd looks confused as the ref runs back towards Selena Anderson.

Cohen: Who won?!? They both crossed at the same time!

Connor: I couldn't tell if one crossed before the other.

The ref speaks to Selena Anderson who nods and lifts her mic to talk.

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has informed me that both stretchers crossed the finish line at the same time! Therefore this match has been called a draw!

The crowd boos at the decision as K.O. begins lifting Alhazred to his feet and Hammond helping up Blade. The Apostles face off towards Blade and Hammond as a stare down begins. Hammond slowly turns, with his eyes keeping K.O. in the corner of his eye and begins walking towards the back with Blade as K.O. watches intently.

Connor: Intriguing issues here Jack. A bit of a rivalry seems to have started up between the Apostles and the tandem of Blade and Hammond.

Cohen: The great thing is CC, this would have never developed without the Roulette!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut backstage where Titus is seen walking through the hallways and the crowd begins popping loudly. The WZCW World Title is strapped around Titus' waist as he walks, stopping as he passes by Gordito. The two nod to one another while Gordito takes a longing look at the World Title. Gordito continues on as Titus shakes his head with a smile on his face, continuing his way towards the entrance.

Connor: The new WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Titus addresses his home town of Keystone City, coming up next!

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your new WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, TITUS!

The crowd pops immediately and the noise level reaches a deafening pitch as Titus makes his way out to the top of the ramp with the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist. He walks enthusiastically down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he makes his way to the ring. He quickly slides in and climbs to the second turnbuckle, unstrapping the World Title and holding it high into the air which elicits another huge response from the crowd. Titus lowers the title and looks out at the crowd, nodding his head before pointing out to the fans. He hops off the turnbuckle and drapes the World Title over his shoulder as Selena Anderson hands him her mic. Titus goes to begin speaking but the crowd roars once again, causing Titus to smile wide as he lowers his mic.

Cohen: Are all people in Keystone City this stupid?

Connor: Titus is in his hometown and is World Champion, what did you think was going to happen Jack?

Cohen: I don't know, maybe not following every cliche in the book?

Finally the crowd settles down, allowing Titus to speak.

Titus: Keystone City!

The crowd pops loudly once more as Titus chuckles at the response. He motions for them to quiet down once more as he begins speaking again.

Titus: It feels great to be home, among friends and family, but most of all, it feels great to bring back the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship right here to my city!

Titus lifts the World Title up once more to another large reaction before lowering it down and gazing at the gold for a few moments before speaking once more.

Titus: I will be honest with you all, when Barbosa stole the World Title from Big Dave, and it was announced that I would be included in the title match at All or Nothing, I didn't feel I had much of a chance at winning the title. With the talent that I would have to face, I had my doubts. But there's one thing I didn't question in my mind Keystone, and that was that I was going to give it my all and to take advantage of the opportunity given to me. There were times in that match I thought I was finished, times that I felt like giving up, but it was because of you all that gave me the strength to get up, to keep fighting, and now here I stand, WZCW World Heavyweight Champion once again!

The crowd pops loudly but suddenly the mood changes as an unfamiliar song begins playing throughout the arena.

Suddenly Barbosa makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp, the Keystone City crowd immediately begins cascading boos towards the former World Champion. Barbosa pays no attention however as he makes his way down the entrance ramp towards the ring. Titus turns towards Barbosa, his expression of elation suddenly changed to a more somber tone. Barbosa grabs a mic from the ringside assistant and climbs up onto the apron and enters the ring, his eyes fixated on the WZCW World Heavyweight Title.

Barbosa: You have something that belongs to me Titus.

Titus: Barbosa, I figured you would make your way out here this evening. This title doesn't belong to you anymore. It belongs to me, but most importantly, it now belongs with the people once again!

The crowd pops loudly but it doesn't seem to unnerve Barbosa who just continues staring at the belt draped over Titus' shoulder. Barbosa suddenly snaps his gaze up towards Titus, an intense look forming on Barbosa's face.

Barbosa: Give me back the title right now.

Titus returns the stare to Barbosa, the tension quickly escalating to a fever pitch.

Titus: Pry it from my cold dead hands Barbosa.

Barbosa: Do not tempt me Titus. I am here for my World Title, but if you refuse to give it to me, then I have no choice but to dissect you in front of all your people here Titus.

Titus: If you want a fight Barbosa, all you have to do is ask.

Titus drops his mic but Barbosa remains fixated on Titus. Barbosa shakes his head momentarily before speaking.

Barbosa: I don't have time for this Titus. But if you must insist on being ended right here and now, so be it.

Barbosa drops his mic and immediately goes on the attack. Both men exchange right hands until Barbosa gains the advantage. He sends Titus into the corner and hits a few knees to the midsection before dragging him out and going for the Doppleganger but Titus fights out of it and out of nowhere hits the Tit Drop! Barbosa hits the mat hard as Titus quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle, posing at the top for the fans but just before going for the Red Comet, Barbosa rolls out of the ring to the outside. Titus looks on as Barbosa gets to his feet slowly and begins backing up the entrance ramp as Titus hops off the turnbuckle back into the ring. Barbosa stops at the top of the entrance ramp staring down Titus who has picked up the WZCW World Heavyweight Title off the mat and holds it up high into the air. Suddenly Ty Burna walks up behind Barbosa. Ty keeps his arms behind his back as he watches on intrigued. He looks towards Barbosa who looks a bit unnerved that Ty is there. Titus yells out at Ty before turning back towards the crowd and holding up the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship to a loud pop from the crowd one last time. The camera shifts back to Barbosa and Ty. Ty has placed his hand on Barbosa's shoulder and whispers something in his ear. Barbosa nods and turns, walking towards the back.

Connor: What could this all mean? Barbosa clearly has stated his intentions, and he wants the WZCW World Title back, but what does Ty have to do with this all?

Cohen: Everything CC! He seems to be trying to guide this new Barbosa, and if I were Titus I would be highly concerned.

Ty sarcastically offers up applause to Titus before turning and exiting to the back as Titus continues to celebrate with the crowd, exiting the ring and high fiving fans as well as being mobbed for hugs.

Connor: As Titus continues his celebration in Keystone City, we have run out of time here on Ascension. For Jack Cohen, I'm Cat Connor, Goodnight!

The camera continues following Titus as he hops over the barrier and into the crowd, holding the WZCW World Title up high as Ascension goes off teh air.

Who wrote what:

Falkon: Celeste Crimson vs. Jack Skinner
Funkay: Opening, Gordito vs. Constantine vs. Sean Cruz
Blade: Sam Smith vs. Ricky Runn, Phoenix vs. Drake Callahan
Kermit: Backsage
Ty: Alhazred vs. Blade, Backstage, Ending Promo

Rep these hard working men, and also welcome back Celeste, Drake, and Phoenix to the fed. I'm loving all the returns this week, but now the question is, what does Aftershock have in store for us all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back