Meltdown 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]3MMgh-VUgRE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome your WZCW World Heavyweight Champion... STEVEN KURTESY!

[YOUTUBE]AedZ9ReH-Lk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd roars as Kurtesy walks out in casual suit attire with the title belt over his shoulder. He walks from end to and end on the stage before walking down the ramp, slapping hands with all the fans along the rail. He continues to walk around the ring and greet everyone in the front rows. Kurtesy then rolls into the ring and raises his belt to loud cheers as Harrys hands Kurtesy his mic. The crowd is chanting Kurtesy’s name as he looks around at the audience.

Kurtesy: Hello Chicago, I’m happy that you’re excited that I am here because I am just as thrilled to be here too. So much has happened since last Meltdown that it feels like ages ago since I successfully defended my WZCW Championship against Barbosa at Lethal Lottery. In a steel cage our bodies clashed and I managed to slay down the monster, but I haven’t had a chance to truly reflect on the moment with you all. This week has been all about Barbosa snapping and Ty Burna and Vance Bateman’s war on WZCW grounds, but let me tell you nothing was going to keep me from being here in Chicago tonight.

Loud cheers from the audience.

It feels good to still be your WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, it feels good to know that people won’t ever refer to me as a paper champion, that I’ve moved my way up the ladder with hard work and careful planning, had some chances early on and eventually won the biggest prize in wrestling and then successfully defended it inside a steel cage. In case you all didn’t know it yet, your champion is feeling pretty good and very confident heading into his match at Kingdom Come.

As many of you know I was originally scheduled to compete here tonight. My handicap match against Chris K.O., Mister Alhazred, and S.H.I.T., was supposed to happen here tonight, but for reasons beyond my power it was moved to Ascension. Some say that it was done out of safety for my career. I don’t agree with what Bateman did and I am not afraid of the worst Ty Burna can do to me, because I still won’t let him walk out of Kingdom Come as champion. I am out here because this is where I was advertised to be and my job as champion is not to disappoint you the fans by not being here.

Kurtesy raises the belt and the fans cheer Kurtesy on.

I am not afraid of Ty Burna, and I’m not afraid to stand here in his ring as your champion. And at Kingdom Come when Ty Burna and-

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk[/YOUTUBE]​

Ty Burna walks out with K.O., Alhazred, and S.H.I.T. following closely behind. The Chaos enter the ring together all standing on one end with Kurtesy opposite them. Ty has a mic and speaks.

Burna: Steven, Steven. I know that you want to put up a strong front. Dress yourself up and pretend that you are brave, confident, pretend that you’re a champion. But really... you can’t hide how afraid you really are to be here tonight. Standing in the ring with the men that beat you down two weeks ago, knowing full well it could happen again right now, and no one, not even your cute friend Celeste, could even lay down a finger to stop us.

Bateman can’t save you by moving your match to his show. My Apostles and I will still be there at Ascension and when the match is over the same thing will happen and it will happen again and again until we meet at Kingdom Come. Kurtesy you have got to ask yourself something, and I know you must feel pretty good right now after having defended at Lethal Lottery, but this is important. Is being Champion worth the amount of pain that I am going to put you through? Do you really think you will even be a match against the greatest champion in WZCW history? Kurtesy we don’t need to settle this at Kingdom Come, your resignation and relinquishment will save you from a nightmarish pain no one could ever imagine.

Ty Burna pulls down his mic and the crowd showers him with boos. Kurtesy looks up at the audience, thinks for a minute and then speaks.

Kurtesy: Pain... a physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc., a distressing sensation*in a particular part of the body, mental or emotional suffering or torment. Pain is a word to me Ty Burna, not something you can taunt me with. Do you want to know what pain is like, you’ll have to wait until Kingdom Come when I deliver to you the pain of defeat. You think I am confident know, just what until Meltdown 75 when I’m dancing in a WZCW owned ring still champion, and all you will be able to do is just suffer and watch. There is one other form of pain, the informal kind, annoying or troublesome pain and Burna you are troubled inside about that predicament, and believe me I would know I used to be a doctor. Tell me Ty, do you find me annoying? Does this scenario sound troublesome to you?

Kurtesy lowers the mic and pretends like he’s taking notes on it. The crowd laughs as Burna appears not pleased.

Burna: I suggest you take your cue Kurtesy and leave my ring. It was a pleasure to have you stop by, but if you really believed your little fairy tale has any truth to it you would be wise to step away.

Alhazred, S.H.I.T and K.O. slowly step in front of Ty.

Kurtesy: Ty you can hide behind your men today, but Kingdom Come you will be done.

Kurtesy drops his mic and leaves the ring. He raises his title and slaps hands with the fans as he makes his way up the entrance ramp. He turns around to see Ty staring directly at Kurtesy. Kurtesy raises the belt once more to loud cheers.

Copeland: An explosive confrontation between our Kingdom Come main event to kick off Meltdown, Seabass Copeland alongside Jack Cohen. The champion and his challenger have issued their first statements to one and other and neither man is backing down.

Cohen: Kurtesy is out to show Ty that he belongs in the main event, but until Bateman’s assembles his team of stars to take on the AOC, Ty will have the numbers advantage. Kurtesy was able to walk away tonight but I fear tomorrow may wind up the same as two weeks ago.

Copeland: A thrilling card Kurtesy will headline tomorrow, but tonight is Meltdown and we have some explosive matches for our fans in attendance and watching at home. Our main event sees the unlikely team of Ty Burna and Showtime take on Barbosa and the EurAsian Champion Black Dragon. Celeste Crimson will also see action later taking on Mr. Baller, but coming up next Justin Cooper demanded a match verse Everest and now he’s getting it. Cooper verse Everest kicks off Meltdown next.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]BGICU6gKpRo [/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from the Suburbs, he weighs in at 240 pounds…Justin Cooper!

Justin Cooper appears at the top of the ramp with a sinister grin on his face. He makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos as the crowd shows their disapproval. He gets into the ring and mounts a turnbuckle, staring out at the crowd, his grin unwavering in the face of their disapproval.

Copeland: Justin Cooper looks happier than one would think after a brutal match last week on Aftershock, where he came up short in his bid to regain his Mayhem championship. Not to mention being viciously busted open by Ace Stevens.

Cohen: Cooper’s moved on from last week and he has his sights set on bigger and better things – starting tonight, when he tears through Everest on his way to Kingdom Come

Copeland: One problem there, Jack – he hasn’t got a match.

Cohen: You don’t think I know that, Seabass? After he dominates tonight, our benevolent leader Ty will recognize his greatness and give him a match.

[YOUTUBE]xzWXoP3lj1w [/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And introducing his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, he weighs in at 205 pounds…Everest!

The crowd goes wild for the WZCW legend as he appears at the top of the stage, accompanied by a small orange laser lights show. In a surprising move, he has a replica WZCW World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist. He slaps the hands of some fans on his way down to the ring, taking perhaps a moment more than is in order with the more attractive female fans in the audience.

Cohen: What is this guy trying to pull? He hasn’t been the world champion for years, and he never will be again.

Copeland: Mind games, Jack! Cooper tried to humiliate Everest with a replica belt of his own, but Everest is turning the tables. I think he wants to remind Cooper that he earned that belt on his own merits not once, but twice; the greatest feat in our business.

Cohen: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You don’t see Ty out here every week with a replica belt, do you? No, because he doesn’t need to remind people how good he is; he just kicks their ass every week.

Everest gets in the ring and lifts the belt up, the crowd cheering the move. Cooper gets in his face, apparently telling Everest he has no right to the belt. Everest just laughs in his face. Suddenly he tosses the belt toward Cooper, who grabs for it out of instinct and fumbles it. Furious, he charges, but the ref holds him off and gets him in his own corner, Cooper raising his hands and cooling off. The ref gets the belt out of the ring and warns Everest lightly before signaling for the bell. The two former Mayhem champions circle in the ring, looking for an advantage. They close and Everest goes for a kick, which Cooper easily dodges. They close again and Cooper goes for a kick of his own, Everest dodging this time. Cooper backs off a bit and seems to reconsider his strategy. He closes a little once more and offers his hand for a lock up. Everest takes a look at it, unsure, but goes for it, his pride perhaps getting the better of him.

Copeland: Entering the lock up maybe not the best decision for Everest, he is shorter than Cooper and to whom he gives up 35 pounds.

Cohen: Predictable, really. Cooper’s got this one in the bag.

The two struggle for a moment, before Everest gets Cooper back one step to the approval of the crowd. Cooper quickly takes advantage of his weight, however, and pushes Everest back into the ropes. The ref calls for a clean break and Cooper obliges…for a moment, before hitting a knife edge chop across his opponent’s chest and backing off. Everest grunts in pain, but shakes it off and quickly gets back into it. This time, he offers the lock up and Cooper happily takes it. Everest, drawing on his top notch conditioning and upper body strength, forces Cooper into the corner. The ref calls for the break and Everest sportsmanly obliges. Cooper stares daggers at him as the two close this more. This time, Cooper offers the lock up but just as Everest is distracted by it, he goes to the left and closes a headlock on Everest. He wrenches into it in the center of the ring and Everest struggles for a moment, before slipping out and slapping on a headlock of his own. Cooper has a little too much freedom, though, and elbows Everest in the gut to open the headlock. Cooper continues the attack, landing a series of chops to back Everest into the corner where he lands one more chop before backing off to gloat while Everest recovers.

Copeland: Are you surprised at the technical start to this match from two men who were once Mayhem champion?

Cohen: Not at all! Everest lucked into that championship, never belonged there, and Cooper was always better than that trashy division.

Cooper closes back to the corner and attacks Everest again. Given the few moments to recover, however, Everest fights back with a few punches.

Back in the center of the ring, Everest goes for an Irish Whip, but the bigger man reverses it, sending Everest into the ropes. He telegraphs a back body drop, and Everest makes him pay for it with a float over DDT! Everest goes for the quick cover but only gets one. Everest gets up and starts stomping Cooper, paying special attention to his bad knee. Cooper doggedly gets to his knees despite the assault and Everest picks him up. He tries to take him to the corner to smash his face into the turnbuckle, but Cooper puts the brakes on just in time and refuses to let it happen. Cooper struggles against Everest’s hold and gets the better of it, forcing him to back off while Cooper takes a moment to recover in the corner. Everest charges, looking for a corner clothesline, but Cooper dodges it and Everest meets only turnbuckle. Cooper quickly takes advantage with a well-placed kick to the back of the knee that collapses Everest. The ref warns Cooper severely for the questionable kick but Cooper can only smile at his handiwork.

Copeland: The well documented bad knee of Everest is taken advantage here by Cooper, who clearly did his homework on Everest.

Cohen: Cooper’s not only younger, faster, and stronger, but his smarter than his opponent. Sit back and enjoy the show. I think I’ll go to concessions and get some popcorn.

Cooper pulls Everest out of the corner and positions him in the center of the ring for a series of well-placed elbow drops in the center of the ring, complete with theatrics and gloating after hitting the final third as Everest still clutches at his knee. Cooper pulls Everest to his feet, and he can barely stand. Cooper measures him for an uppercut and lands a brutal one, sending Everest right back down face first, unsure if he’s feeling more pain his knee than his head. Cooper takes advantage rapidly, locking in a Boston crab. Everest struggles in terrible pain, fighting his way to the ropes before Cooper pulls him back to the center. Everest looks like he just might tap before valiantly fighting once more to the ropes and just barely making it, forcing Cooper to release the hold – not before a count of four, however. Cooper stands up and considers his next move for a second while Everest holds onto his knee, desperately trying to work some pain away. Cooper pulls him up and takes him right back down with a double arm DDT, going for a cover. The ref counts one, two…but only two as Everest finds the strength to kick out. Cooper gets up and pulls Everest with him, hurling him into the corner and following with a clothesline. Everest staggers out and Cooper drops him with a bulldog from behind. He tries the cover again but still can only get two.

Copeland: Everest may be living on borrowed time here. That brutal kick that buckled it followed by a Boston crab may have taken it out completely.

Cohen: Just a matter of time before Cooper puts him down with something and the pain overwhelms him.

Looking a little frustrated, Cooper gets Everest into position and tries to lock in the Boston crab once more, apparently trying to end it, but Everest struggles and refuses to let the hold be applied. He kicks Cooper away from his prone position. Cooper decides to close for an elbow drop but Everest rolls out of the way, somehow standing himself up despite the pain. Cooper is up quickly too and goes for a clothesline which Everest also dodges. When Cooper turns around, Everest uses his good leg to elevate himself and knocks Cooper in the head with an ezuigiri! Both men collapse and Everest goes back to his knee, trying to work the feeling into it. Cooper looks seriously dazed and Everest drags himself into the corner, using the ropes to get to his feet. He takes a look at where Cooper is positioned and thinks for a moment, then starts climbing the ropes! An agonizing climb takes just too much time and Cooper is back on his feet and in the corner by the time Everest is on the second rope. He kicks the rope, upsetting Everest’s balance and tying him up, wrenching his knee in the process. Cooper closes and chops him a few times while he’s hung up, before mounting the corner himself and setting Everest up for the Remix! Everest struggles, but it looks like Cooper is about to hit it, but somehow Everest kicks him off! Cooper falls to the mat but is up again quickly, but Everest is now cogent, and puts up a fight, punching Cooper in the head multiple times from his vantage point. He drops down the mat while Cooper is dazed and quickly gets behind him, landing a big German suplex. He doesn’t go for the cover though, but sets him up and returns to the corner, hobbling on his knee but looking like he’s got some feeling back. He gets up to the top rope, not quickly, but Cooper is reeling from the German suplex. Everest gets into position at the top of the rope and signals for it, and leaps off for the flying headbutt…but Cooper rolls out of the way, leaving Everest to crash into the mat. Cooper gets up quickly, looking angry and picking up the dazed Everest and setting him up for a Your Final Verse, hooking Everest around the neck while facing away from him…but amazingly, as Cooper sweeps back and drops down, Everest somehow slips out, gets behind, and as Cooper, following through with the motion, hits the mat, he gets behind him and locks in the Mountain Climber!

Cohen: What! What just happened?! I need a replay!

Copeland: I get the feeling you’ll see plenty of replays - on the highlight reel!

Everest wrenches the sleeper viciously, while Cooper struggles wildly but can’t get out of the vice. He start to fade and the referee decides to check Cooper’s consciousness. He raises the arm once…it falls. He raises it twice…it falls. He raises it once last time…and it falls! The referee signals for the bell and Everest releases the hold, taking in the victory.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner…Everest!

Copeland: These two gave it their all and in the end, it was the wily veteran pulling out a shocking counter to the Your Final Verse, using the opportunity to drain the life out of Cooper.

Cohen: I call foul! That wasn’t a fair sleeper, that was a choke hold! There’s no way Cooper would have succumbed to the Mountain Climber so easily!

Copeland: Give it a rest, Jack, Everest took this one fair and square. Cooper gave him a run for his money and in the end, it was one mistake that did him in.

Everest waves to the crowd and rubs at his knee. He gathers up his replica belt and hobbles his way out of the ring, while Cooper is just beginning to stir as we go to commercial.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backstage we wee Ty Burna and his Apostles waiting in the dressing room. The sound of a door opening is heard as the Apostles look up to see who it is. Ty Burna nods his head and greets his quest who turns out to be Showtime David Cougar. The crowd is mixed in response as Showtime speaks.

Showtime: Ty you wanted to see me before our match.

Burna: Yes Showtime. I simply wanted to check up with you and see if we are on the same page.

Showtime: I think it’s pretty simple Ty. We go out there and do what we do best, win. Barbosa is unstable and Dragon is intent on destroying you, not stopping me. I think we’re good.

Burna: Whoa there movie star, not quite so fast. I know where you’re head is regarding this match. You and I both know your choices are very limited. I’m more curious about what we’ve talked about before. Have you given any more thought yet about my proposal to you?

Showtime: Ty... it’s something that has been on my mind and you know that. I just don’t feel ready to give you an answer.

Burna: Show... you and I have been through a lot of battles and you know I wouldn’t give this much time to somebody unless I really wanted them to be part of what I have planned. That being said, you also know that my patience is very low and I do not like to wait any longer than I feel I should. I expect I answer out of you soon and if not... then there will be consequences to pay. Is that understood?

Showtime looks away from Ty.

I said is that under-

Showtime: Yea... I got it.

Burna: Good... now maybe I’m not being forceful enough with you, but let’s just say I’m saving a lot of that aggression for Kurtesy, so I have one more enticing offer for you. If you help my team be victorious at Kingdom Come, I will grant you a World Heavyweight Title match. Now think on that for a while.

Showtime nods his head and leaves. K.O. steps closer to Ty.

K.O.: Are you sure about this?

Ty Burna looks back at his main apprentice.

Burna: If you were more competent, we wouldn’t have to look for outside sources. Don’t worry though, I do have a few back up plans.

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]qbmWs6Jf5dc[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: “On his way to the ring from Manchester, England, weighing 223lbs, Johnny Scumm!”

“This is a guy I’m glad to see on Meltdown.”

“Well you won’t see him here for much longer. Holmes is going to pummel him so bad, he wont even show up onAftershock.”

Scumm walks out with a strut to the stage. He gets a good reaction from his middle fingered salutes but this turns to boos as Holmes storms out behind him and knocks him down to the steel. A fierce, cruel grin crosses his face briefly before his regular sneer appears. Holmes picks up Scumm, who is already bleeding slowly from the nose and shoves him further down the ramp, laying boots into his neck and ribs as he goes. Scumm tries to protect himself but only becomes more vulnerable as Holmes is free to pick and choose his offense at his own pace.

“Did you know Holmes was going to do that?”

“I had no idea....*cough*”

Holmes pushes into the ring and screams at the official who only reluctantly begins the match after Holmes takes his eyes off Scumm to threaten him. Scumm fires back with a weak dropkick that only pushes Holmes towards the ropes. Scumm then hits a quick shoulder tackle to the gut to buy himself more time but even then, Holmes is up quicker than expected. Scumm tries to continue his fightback by hitting a straight punch to the jaw but Holmes replies with an uppercut of his own. They exchange strikes until Holmes whips him into the corner.

Scumm hits the corner hard but moves to avoid a running high knee. Scumm runs the ropes himself and tries to hit a boot to the face but Holmes uses his momentum against him and crotches him across the top rope. Holmes backs away for a second. Seeing that Scumm is incapacitated, Holmes is able to lift him easily into position for a superplex, taunting the crowd while he does it. He brings Scumm down hard but they seem to fall in slow motion. Holmes gets across and goes for a cover.

“I can tell you right here and now that neither man has been 100% in the build up to this match. In fact I heard from both camps that they were sick as pigs up until a couple of nights ago.”

“Very little has come from Steven Holmes in the last couple of weeks. Since his defeat to Triple X last week, he has returned to England and only returned recently for this match.”

“Of course he has the Ratings Spike contract signing with Big Dave on Ascension so he had to come back this week.”

Scumm kicks out at two and Holmes applies a tight rear chinlock and Scumm’s neck is contorted to a weird angle. Scumm’s leg shakes and he begins to pump up the crowd, moving more as he does. Soon he has got to his knees. Holmes tries to move around to a sleeper hold and stop the movement but Scumm gets to his feet despite this. Holmes desperately jumps on Scumm’s back but as he does this, Scumm falls backwards. Holmes is flattened and Scumm crawls across him slowly. 1.....2....Holmes gets his shoulder up.

Scumm pulls him up but the scruff of his hair and goes for a bulldog. Holmes shoves off the side headlock and Holmes goes for belly to belly throw. Scumm hops over his back, goes for a belly to back suplex of his own but Holmes is lifted over and lands on his feet but Scumm hits a jawbreaker! Cover, 1....2....Holmes kicks out!

Scumm sees an opportunity and preps for the Facebreaker but Holmes blocks it with a quick kick to the face. That gives him a second and he pushes Scumm into the corner before following up with a running forearm smash. Scumm keels over holding his mid section.

“Hey ref that was a blatant low blow! Tell me you saw that Jack!”

Holmes grins viciously as he is aware that he has got aware with his very illegal tactic.

“I saw nothing Seabass except a technically perfect strike from The Elite Steven Holmes! Impaler, Impaler!”

Almost quicker than you would expect, Holmes has taken advantage and folded Scumm in half, dropping him on his head with the Imperial Impaler! Holmes goes for the somewhat inevitable pinfall cover. 1....2....Scumm gets a shoulder up! No?

“Oh no, this isn’t going to end well.”

“I love it. Holmes doesn’t want this match to end by pinfall!”

With Scumm almost prone in the ring, Holmes demands a cameraman enter the ring and position the camera in front of Scumm’s face.

Holmes turns his attention back to Scumm and locks in the Aristocracy Reigns! Scumm is out cold and the referee is forced to end the match! The camera captures Scumm’s neck being twisted into a horrible angle and Holmes’ apparent enjoyment of the entire situation.

“Mr Holmes is going to Kingdom Come with yet another win behind him!”

“Your winner by referee stoppage, The Elite Steven Holmes!”

“I don’t care about that Jack, I just hope Johnny Scumm is OK.”

Holmes refuses to let go of the hold. The ref has to grab his arm and pull him away but even then it is a few seconds before Holmes willingly relinquishes the hold. The Elite raises his arms in the air as the feed fades for a second.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Titus hanging out backstage, chatting with a member of the production staff.

"Titus," a woman's voice calls out, demanding his attention.

Titus turns and the production member slips away quietly to his duties. The camera turns and shows Celeste Crimson walking toward the former world champion.

"Celeste," Titus acknowledges, somewhat wary of the woman, remembering her past.

"I think you know why I'm here."

"Do I?" he replies, a little annoyed at the games, frustrated by his last few weeks.

"I'm here to offer you a last chance to do the right thing. To do what what you should have been doing the whole time. It's time for the old guard to stand up for what's right around here, Titus. This place has become dark and dangerous. It's not what it was once, and we both know who the cancer is. We have an opportunity at Kingdom Come to hurt Ty in a big way. You're a hero who should stand up for what WZCW truly represents. I'm asking for your help."

Titus looks at her with pain in his eyes. "So I'm supposed to roll over and give up any chance I have at a championship match? It's not too late. There's no challenger for the Eurasian title, or the Elite X title..."

"It is too late, Titus. You lost your World Championship, you lost at the Lottery. You lost your chance to qualify for the King for a Day. It's time to do the right thing, Titus. Give up your chance at glory. Is a championship worth more than the soul of WZCW?"

Titus angrily slams his hands down on a nearby crate of equipment. He looks angry.

"Who are you tell me what to do, huh? I'm a two time World Champion. All I have to do is tell Bateman I want Triple X at Kingdom Come, and bam -" he snaps his fingers "- it happens."

"Who are you trying to convince, Titus? Me, or you? You and I both know that it is not where the company is heading right now."

Titus gets in her face and stares her down. Celeste holds her ground, looking calmly into Titus's frenzied eyes.

"Is it worth it, Titus? Deep down, is your own self gratification worth more than the lifeblood of this company?"

Titus stares her down for a moment more before looking down and sighing deeply.

"Damn it, Celeste."

He stares at his boots a moment longer.

"Is that a yes?"

Titus nods and looks up.

"Yes. I'll do it. I'll join Team WZCW at Kingdom Come."

Celeste nods and claps him on the shoulder.

"That's all I needed to hear. Thanks, Titus. I'll be in touch."

Titus nods and weakly waves her off. The camera fades to black showing Titus looking pensive, considering his new situation.

Harrys: This contest is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 270 pounds... Action Saxton!

Saxton emerges after a moment to a huge pop from the crowd. He spars with thin air on the ramp for a second before calming himself and heading down the remainder of the ramp. He slides under the bottom rope before tearing the shirt from his back and tossing it into the crowd. He takes a look around the audience before staring intently at the entrance ramp that he, only seconds ago, walked down.

Copeland: Heading into Kingdom Come, Saxton and Saboteur will be looking to bounce back from their defeat at the hands of the Apostles last week on Meltdown.

Cohen: It's easier said than done, Seabass. Especially when you're facing the tag team champions.

Copeland: This is very true, Jack. But a win here might shake up some plans for Kingdom Come.

Harrys: And now introducing his partner, weighing in at 196 pounds... Saboteur!

Saboteur blasts into sight from behind the curtain with a great display of energy. His adrenaline is there for all to see as he spins on the spot atop the stage. Taking a look round the excited crowd, Saboteur is blown away with the reaction he has received. He moves slowly down the ramp and exchanges some words with the crowd on either side of the walkway. He stops for a moment as blinding camera flashes fill the arena. Climbing the steps and into the ring, he mounts the turnbuckle before exchanging a look with Saxton. Both men seem ready as the crowd plunges into darkness for a moment.

Harrys: And now introducing, weighing in at a combined weight of 390 pounds... They are your WZCW tag team champions... Runn Reynolds Runn!

Both men run out of the back with gusto. The crowd roars itself to it's feet collectively as Runn Reynolds Runn run to each side of the stage, thanking each and every one of the fans for coming to see them. They reunite for a second in the middle of the stage before looking down at the challenge that awaits them in the middle of the ring. With another scream of the crowd, RRR bolt down the stage and into the ring. They run past Saboteur and Saxton and climb the turnbuckle. With another salute to the crowd, both men jump down and unstrap their titles from waists. Although both men have their own agendas, Saboteur and Saxton keep their eyes on the titles as they are handed to the outside of the ring.

Cohen: Both teams will want to get this match out of the way. It's an unnecessary obstacle for both teams on the way to Kingdom Come. They should just lie down and get this one out of the way...

Copeland: I doubt that any man in this match lacks the pride and self-respect that it would take to just lie down and take a clean pin in the middle of the ring. All of these men have something to prove heading into Kingdom Come.

Saxton and Reynolds start things off as Runn and Saboteur exit the ring and stand patiently on the apron. Immediately Reynolds comes under attack from Saxton with a few knife-edge chops to his exposed chest. Saxton backs Reynolds up into the turnbuckle. He Irish whips Reynolds across the ring and then follows up with a heavy lariat that catches Reynolds flat on the throat. Reynolds buckles for a moment and finds one of his knees on the canvas. Saxton follows up with a roundhouse kick that takes one half of the tag team champions to the canvas. Saxton climbs on top of his opponent and covers him. The referee starts his count but Reynolds immediately kicks out. Saxton gets to his feet and tags in Saboteur. Saboteur picks up Reynolds and attempts to nail him with a European uppercut. Reynolds manages to swerve his head and chin out of the way and catches Saboteur with a dropkick that sends Saboteur back across the ring. Saboteur gets to his feet and runs at Reynolds once more. Reynolds takes Saboteur to the canvas with a drop toe hold and lands a devastating monkey flip. Reynolds covers Saboteur. 1... 2... Saboteur manages to roll the shoulder out.

Copeland: This match has started at a blistering pace thus far and I doubt it is going to slow down any time soon.

Cohen: They should have taken my advice. They're going to run themselves into the ground.

Reynolds gets to his feet and tags in his inexperienced compatriot. Runn jumps over the top rope and immediately brings the attack to Saboteur with some punches to his still downed opponent. He picks up Saboteur and then immediately takes him back down with a hanging armdrag. Saboteur gets to his feet once more and, again, falls prey to another hanging armdrag. Saboteur springs to his feet once more and as Ricky Runn looks to land a third and final hanging armdrag, Saboteur nails him with a roundhouse kick that drops Runn to the canvas with his hands clutched to his gut. Saboteur immediately launches an assault on the champion with quick body blows that devastate the midriff of the champion. Reynolds starts to help a chant for his fallen partner as Saboteur locks in a sleep hold in the middle of the ring. With a tight hold on the neck of his opponent, Saboteur positions himself for maximum leverage. Runn struggles against the hold for a moment as the crowd try their best to will him to his feet. After a moment though, all life seems to be fading from the champion. The referee checks on the welfare of Runn before raising his hand and allowing it to drop. Just before it makes contact with the canvas, Runn shoots it back into the air. The crowd cheer loudly as Runn begins to squirm under the hold of Saboteur. After a second, Runn is back on his feet and allows himself to bounce into the ropes that takes Saboteur across the ring. In his return, Runn nails him an spinebuster with impact. Both men lie motionless on the canvas as the crowd wills both men to tag in their fresh partners.

Copeland: The race is on for both men to tag in the fresher men on the apron. This could be decisive.

The referee's count for both men has reached 5 and with a surge of energy, both men tag in their partners. Reynolds and Saxton run at each other with a head of steam. Saxton attempts a spin kick but is quickly thwarted by an evasive Reynolds. Reynolds, after taking a beating in the early goings of the match, now looks set to rock Saxton in return as he launches a devastating attack. He punishes Saxton with a few elbows to his face and head before hitting the Millions and Millions. Saxton crashes to the ground before Reynolds clambers on top of Action Saxton. The referee looks to count the fall but can only manage a 2 count before Saxton throws an arm into the air to break the count. Reynolds pulls Saxton his feet before tossing him into the corner of the ring. Saxton struggles to keep up with the furious attack of the champion and as he tries to reclaim his breath, Reynolds nails him with a high knee that causes Saxton to hit the canvas once again. Reynolds smells blood and begins to climb the turnbuckle. Saboteur, recovering on the apron, sees the danger that is coming for his team and manages to pull himself up onto a vertical basis and shakes the ropes. The unexpectant Reynolds falls to the canvas as Saxton climbs on top of him. 1... 2... Reynolds rolls a shoulder out!

Cohen: Ha! Reynolds is a veteran in there. He should have seen that one coming a mile away.

Copeland: You can't expect everything in this business, Jack. He's managed to save the match for his team but this match is running a lot closer than RRR would like perhaps.

Saxton goes to work on Reynolds as he mounts his opponent and begins laying in heavy punches. Shot after shot to the champion leaves Reynolds busted open at the mouth. Smiles pulls Reynolds to his feet as the crowd begin to sense that the end is near. Saxton looks set to land the Black Lightning and end the match. As he stalks Reynolds, Runn comes from nowhere and hits a heavy RickyRana to his opponent. He shoots back out of the ring and stands intently on the edge of the apron. Reynolds struggles over to his corner and tags in his partner. Runn throws himself through the ropes and goes to work on Saxton. He hits Saxton with an snapmare and continues the assault with the Rick Roll. The crowd begin to cheer once more as he covers the downed Saxton. The referee begins the count... 1... 2... Saxton kicks out!

Copeland: That's unbelievable! Saxton could have won this match for his team but Ricky Runn, you have to feel, has saved this match. He seems to be on a tear!

Cohen: I like this side of Runn! He sees how close he has come to a loss there.

Runn smells blood and applies the Dude, Relax to Saxton. Saboteur cries out for Saxton to tag him in but the look of agony on Saxton's face tells a story. He cries out in agony as he pulls himself across the ring. Runn, sensing that Saxton is close to his partner, Runn breaks the hold and attempts to drag Saxton back into the middle of the ring. With no hesitation, Saxton nails the champion with a kick that resounds around the arena. The crowd gets behind Saxton as he reaches out for Saboteur. Reynolds knows that a tag to Saboteur might turn the tide of this match and so climbs inside the ring. Saxton manages to make the tag with no more time to spare as Saboteur launches himself over the top rope and catches Reynolds with a diving splash. Saboteur gets to his feet as Runn swings a fist in his direction. Saboteur ducks under his flailing arm and lands an uppercut of his own and follows up with a spinning wheel kick that sends Runn through the middle rope and crashing out onto the floor below. Reynolds gets to his feet and suddenly realises that he is cornered by both of his opponents. Reynolds launches himself off of the ropes and ducks under both of the arms of his opponents. On his return though, Saxton grabs Reynolds and sets Saboteur up for the Death Blow! He runs at Reynolds, sensing that the end is near. Reynolds ducks out of the way and causes Saboteur to make contact with his own partner. Saboteur looks on at his fallen partner as Reynolds gets to his feet. Saboteur turns around and is caught with the Ego Crusher. Reynolds rolls out of the ring and allows Runn to land the R&R from nowhere. He covers Saboteur for the 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here are your winners, the team of Runn Reynolds Runn!

Copeland: My god! What a match! Saboteur nailed Saxton with his finisher and cost his team the win over the tag team champions!

Cohen: I love when things work out like that, Seabass! I truly do.

Runn immediately rolls out of the ring and meets Reynolds on the outside. They clutch their tag team championships, knowing how close they came to losing this match. They head up the ramp to the applause of the crowd. In the ring, Saxton and Saboteur are managing to get to their feet. Saxton pulls himself to his feet with the help of the top rope. Saboteur slowly rises to his feet and puts a hand on the shoulder of his partner. Saxton immediately shrugs off the advances of Saboteur and rolls out of the ring. Both men share a look as Saboteur begins to question what went wrong. Saxton can barely contain his disappointment that Saboteur has cost them the match. He angrily shakes his head and murmurs to himself as he heads up the ramp, leaving Saboteur in the ring with his thoughts.

Copeland: Trouble is brewing for everyone's favourite larger than life WZCW superstars, it seems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut to a dark backstage area. We see Barbosa air boxing and slapping his face when he suddenly stops.

Barbosa: Who’s there? I can hear your foot steps.

A figure walks out of the shadow.

Barbosa: Oh I should’ve known it was you.

The camera turns and reveals Ty Burna.

Barbosa: You made a grave mistake meeting me here.

Burna: What... you’ll assault me prior to the match? Suppose I have my apostles here with me. Lay one hand on me and they would break your bones.

Barbosa: You’re bluffing.

Burna: Well since neither of us are sure if the other will attack, we are at something of a stand still then. I guess we should wait until inside the ring to let out our aggressions.

Burna nods his head and Barbosa slowly lowers his guard.

Barbosa: So why have you stalked us down.

Burna: I want to know where your head is at and whether you would join me one more time and lead my team to victory.

Barbosa: I’ve been down this road before and never will I go back there. You manipulated me into doing your bidding, but Barbosa is not the type of man that you can have lie down and control at your will. What has Showtime disobeyed you already.

Burna: Showtime is still dangling under my control and if I had it my way you both would be fighting alongside me. While I and Showtime have history, you are the one I most relate with in WZCW. And I understand your frustration and thirst for revenge, which is why I think I have the perfect solution. Join my team and lead us to victory and I will give you what you most desire. A one on one match verse me.

The crowd pops and Barbosa is unable to finds words to speak as he thinks over Ty’s proposal.

Burna: I’ll let you fellows think it over. Hope to hear your answer really soon.

Ty Burna walks away as Barbosa scratches his chin in thought.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Mr. Baller makes his way out to the top of the entrance stage with his head held high in the air as the crowd boos him loudly. He walks slowly down to the ring rather than his usual high energy walk, walking up the steel steps before entering the ring. He holds his arm up high as the crowd continues to boo the man acting like royalty. Baller tries to beckon to the crowd to bow to him, only eliciting a louder reaction towards him.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 220 lbs, Mr. Baller!

Cohen: You are looking at your next King for a Day in that ring Seabass!

Copeland: He certainly seems to be carrying himself that way already Jack.

Cohen: As he should be Copeland.

Celeste makes her way out to a huge pop from the crowd. Her eyes focus directly on the ring, but every so often she looks over her shoulder as she makes her way down the ramp. She hops up onto the ring apron before slingshotting herself into the ring. She lands on her feet and turns towards Baller but looks back towards the entrance briefly.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 165 lbs, Celeste Crimson!

Copeland: Celeste is being very cautious right now, and she'll need eyes in the back of her head as I'm sure the Apostles will be after her.

Cohen: After what she went through against Ty Burna last week, I don't blame her. But at the same time she can't lose focus on Baller. He's not the same Baller she faced a few years ago.

The ref signals for the bell and the two lockup. They battle for control before Baller is able to back her into the corner. The ref calls for them to break and Baller backs away with his hands up, but gets in a kick to the midsection and hits a few right hands. He whips Celeste across the ring to the opposite corner. He rushes towards her but Celeste gets a foot up, knocking Baller back. She hops up the second turnbuckle and jumps off, connecting with a back elbow to the side of Baller's head. Baller bounces the mat and gets back to his feet, only to get with a hard right kick to the leg. Celeste continues with the kicks only for Baller to catch her leg. That doesn't stop Celeste however as she connects with a stiff enziguri. Baller drops and rolls to the outside, getting up to one knee as Celeste motions for him to reenter the ring. Baller gets back to his feet and climbs onto the apron. Celeste goes to grab him but Baller hits a shoulder to the midsection before going over the top rope with a sunset flip, 1..........2.........Celeste rolls through and goes for a kick to the head but Baller ducks under before snapping off a huracanrana, sending Celeste head first into the middle turnbuckle. Her head snaps back as Baller quickly grabs her and slams her face into the turnbuckle once more. He backs away and once again motions for the crowd to bow to him, eliciting an even louder chorus of boos from the audience. The camera points to the announcer's booth, revealing Cohen standing and bowing towards Baller.

Copeland: Jack what are you doing?

Cohen: Paying homage to our king. Why aren't you paying him the proper respects fit for royalty?

Baller grabs hold of Celeste and drags her to the center of the ring, hitting a kick to the midsection before whipping her into the ropes. He connects with a deep arm drag, sending Celeste careening across the ring. Baller doesn't give her a chance to recover though, connecting with a standing moonsault. He immediately hooks the leg, 1........2.......Celeste kicks out! Baller stands up and poses for the crowd which gets another round of jeers. As Celeste slowly pulls herself to her feet, Baller hops onto the second rope and goes for the Gamechanger but Celeste ducks under and hits a huge shuffle side kick as Baller turns around! Celeste drops to one knee and holds the side of her face briefly before going for the cover, 1.........2....Baller kicks out. Celeste drags him up and hits a few knees to the face before trapping him and dropping him down with a belly to belly suplex. Celeste gets to her feet once more and looks to the corner and goes to climb up to the top turnbuckle. As she steadies herself Baller quickly gets to his feet and hits a hard dropkick, dropping Celeste to a sitting position. Baller runs towards the corner and vaults up, snapping off another huracanrana from the top. Celeste crashes back first into the ring. Baller motions for her to get up and as she does he runs towards the corner again and rushes up to the top rope before flying back with a Whisper in the Wind! He connects and Celeste crashes back to the ground as Baller goes for the cover, 1..........2.........Celeste kicks out again! This time Baller gets up and rather than showboat he looks frustrated, slamming his hand on the mat as he just can't seem to get the job done. The crowd boos loudly suddenly as the camera shifts to the top of the entrance stage, revealing Chris K.O. standing their alone.

Copeland: It seems we have some company now Jack.

Cohen: The lost puppy has come to watch his crush get crushed! I love it!

Baller looks towards Chris for a moment before turning his attention back to Celeste. The brief moment however gives Celeste a chance to recover as she hits an elbow to the midsection before hitting a backflip kick. She lands on her feet as Baller stumbles backwards into the ropes. Celeste rushes forward but Baller pulls the ropes down, sending Celeste falling to the outside. Baller springboards to the outside, hitting the plancha right on top of Celeste. Baller gets back to his feet and lifts Celeste up, rolling her back into the ring right near the corner. He slides in himself and springboards up, going for the Buzzerbeater! It looks like it hits but at the last second Celeste was able to get her knees up and into Baller's back. Baller is in a good deal of pain as Celeste slowly pulls herself up by the ropes. Baller is to his feet as well and the two begin trading kicks. This doesn't bode well for Baller however as Celeste begins to take over. She ducks under a high kick from Baller and hits a release German Suplex, sending Baller across the ring. As Baller slowly stumbles to his feet, Celeste readies herself and hits the Spirit Crusher! She falls over Baller and hooks the leg, 1........2........3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Celeste Crimson!

Copeland: What an evenly contested match! Baller dominated a good portion of this match but Celeste pulled it out at the end!

Cohen: This isn't right. This isn't how you treat a king! It doesn't matter, Baller is winning the King for a Day contract at Kingdom Come. That's what's most important!

Celeste gets up to her knees and the ref raises her hand as the crowd cheers loudly. Chris can be seen clapping his hands at the top of the stage. She rolls out of the ring and begins walking up the entrance ramp, stopping at the entrance stage right next to Chris. The two don't look at each other but the tension is there and soon Celeste walks past and exits to the back. meanwhile Baller begins to stir in the ring, holding his head from the roundhouse he just received.

Copleand: Celeste and Chris are on opposite sides at Kingdom Come. What will happen when they face off once more, only with control of WZCW on the line?

Cohen: It is sure to be a war, but will Chris have the intestinal fortitude to fight back? I think our esteemed Meltdown General Manager may have something to say about that.

Copeland: Speaking of the devil, coming up next is the great rivals Ty Burna and Showtime Cougar squaring off against Barbosa and the Eurasian champion Black Dragon! Who will win this match of odd couples? Stay tuned!
We go backstage where Johnny Klamor is standing by with Steven Holmes.

Klamor: Steven, we've received word that you have a special announcement ahead of your appearance on the Ratings Spike tomorrow night. Would you care to enlighten the masses on what that would be?

Holmes: Of course Klamor. It's very simple. Ever since he came back at the Lethal Lottery, Big David has been a thorn in my side. I intend to face this problem head on and prick that thorn out. So David, I know you are listening tonight. I challenge you for a match at Kingdom Come where we can settle this once and for all. And by us settling it, I mean I will be putting you right back where you belong. On the shelf. I will be expecting your answer very soon David. In fact, if you're not too busy running around with your Sherlock Holmes cosplayers, why don't you show up on Ascension and answer in person? I'll be waiting.

Holmes walks off as we go to commercial.

Copeland: We are back here at Meltdown 71 ladies and gentlemen, and right now, it’s time for our main event! Let’s head up to Truman Harrys for the introductions.

Sure enough, the camera pans over to Harrys, stood in the centre of the ring, ready to set our main event.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match and it is set for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]c18441Eh_WE[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd unleashes a pent up, mixed reaction as the sound of Kylie floods the arena.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Bedlam, weighing 237 pounds; BARBOSA!

There is a delay and the reaction quietens off for a brief moment, before the deranged Barbosa enters the arena, re-affirming the mixed reaction. He stands at the top of the ramp, looking around the arena, an evil purpose glimmering in his eyes, yet no emotion on his face. He marches down the ramp, reaching the bottom of the steel steps, when someone pats him on the back. Barbosa’s concentration is broken, as he slowly turns to this unfortunate soul. The fan’s face turns from joy to terror as Barbosa stands face-to-face with him. The fan takes a deep breath as Barbosa tilts his head to the side slightly, almost robotically. He beams a toothy grin. Smiling, he takes his leave, sliding into the ring. The fan is relieved to say the least as the music and the reaction changes.

Harrys: And his partner this evening, from the Halfway House, weighing 180 pounds, he is the EurAsian Champion; BLACK DRAGON!

Dragon enters to his usual, dramatic entrance, making his way down to the ring with a tremendous amount of support behind him. He is the only clear cut fan favourite here, and even then, he’s not entirely sure why in his own right. He enters the ring, and looks to pose on the turnbuckles, but does not once take his eyes off of the ever dangerous Barbosa. He removes his championship, handing it to the referee, remaining focused on Barbosa. The two “allies” look into each other’s eyes, but the focus is shattered by the lights returning to normality and the sound of Saliva kicking in.

[YOUTUBE]0eTjMNV__5M&list=UUI97NAPhnHhxEKn5aTk8Reg&index=13&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]​

Another mixed reception as “Showtime” enters the arena. He is enveloped in a spotlight, which follows his every movement. He has a sly grin on his face as he notices his two opponents for the evening. He is relishing his spotlight when suddenly, the arena blackens again, and the note changes to one of deep booing. The hatred fills the entire building as fog spews forth and flames rise high, a hooded figure emerging between them and a 300 Violin Orchestra backing him.

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

As the figure makes his way to the ring, Harrys pipes in to announce him...or so it seems:

Harrys: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 448 pounds, the team of “Showtime” David Cougar and Ty Burna; THE SHOWTYME EXPRESS!!!

Ty’s snake like mouth slithers its way into a smile as he looks at his partner for the evening while Cougar looks confused at Burna, wondering just what it is he’s trying to do. Before that thought can be answered though, Barbosa is there to meet with his opponents, attacking Ty before he has the chance to de-robe. The fans go mad as the bi-polar superstar goes after the 2012 Lethal Lottery match winner. Ty is blasted with several shots before a quick knee to the gut winds him. He drops to his knees, and Barbosa sets up for the Doppelgänger. Cougar however, intervenes, attempting to stop the carnage and set up the match, dropping Barbosa with Backstage. Ty briefly retreats up the ramp in a bid to regain his breath and also to discard his robe. “Showtime” looks at Burna who points to the ring with a look of rage, indicating he wants him to start the match. Cougar says a few words to Ty, clearly not too pleasant either as Burna growls back at the Canadian. Cougar responds with something equally as venomous (at least we assume), but does head back into the ring to star the match with Dragon. The referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Copeland: So we’re starting with Black Dragon vs. “Showtime” David Cougar in this one that has already been a little nasty.

Cohen: Indeed, “Showtime” didn’t take to be yelled at very kindly and neither did Barbosa, and we all know what happened there.

Copeland: Indeed, and it would seem Ty has paid the price for it there.

We kick things off in the ring with Cougar and Dragon going face-to-face, eye-to-eye. Cougar talks a little trash, but Black Dragon’s silence remains. He does not open his mouth or even show signs of movement/emotion. He is robotic in a way, the perfect partner for the catatonic Barbosa. This lack of, well, anything, angers Cougar who slaps Dragon fiercely. He laughs, arrogantly in the face of Dragon. This laughter is cut off by a stiff forearm to the face to a great pop. ”Showtime” is staggered, taking a few steps back before being met with a stiff kick to the gut and a snap suplex. Dragon floats over quickly into a pin. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Cougar is clearly a bit taken aback and tries to get to his feet swiftly, but as he rises to one knee, he is met with an enziguri kick. 1...2...KICK-OUT! The crowd loves this as the ever popular Dragon maintains his control. He continues to dominate with a snapmare soccer kick. “Showtime” has regained some of his bearings and retreats quickly into the corner where his partner, Ty Burna, should be stood. He looks up, as if expecting to see the owner of Meltdown, but is met with a vacant apron as Burna continues to ever so slowly make his way down to ringside, having finally removed his robe. Cougar protests this lack of urgency, but his pleas are not met as Dragon slaps him down with a roundhouse kick. Again, a cover. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Again a two count.

Dragon also glances over to his cover following this flurry of offence. He sees an equally empty position as Barbosa remains on the floor, healing still from his earlier scuffle with the “ShowTyme Express”. This brief distraction allows “Showtime” to shove Dragon out of the way. The EurAsian Champion is quick to try and return to his opponent. Cougar though, rather than retreat as expected, meets Dragon with a spinning elbow. It does not keep the masked man down for long however and so Cougar looks to follow up with a knife edge chop. This knock s Dragon off his feet, but only for a few seconds, before they repeat this sequence, not once, but twice. On the final chop, Cougar follows up with a bounce off the ropes and a leg drop, keeping Dragon down. 1...2...KICK-OUT! “Showtime” is disappointed, but the veteran is cautious too, aware that his opponent is indeed the EurAsian Champion and as such, sets him for the Ratings Crash! However, a set of elbows from Black Dragon stops Cougar from executing the manoeuvre. Releasing Dragon, “Showtime” notices his enemy is in place for a clothesline. Dragon has the same instinct though and both men collide with a double clothesline!

Copeland: “Showtime” had the ring presence to execute that clothesline...but so did Black Dragon.

Cohen: Dragon is copying “Showtime” in the ring, just as he’s copied Ty out of it.

Copeland: What on earth are you talking about?

Cohen: Oh please, the lights going out and the dramatic music/lighting. Ty should sue for gimmick infringement.

As both Dragon and Cougar look to get to their feet, both also head towards their respective corners, seeking a tag. “Showtime” is closer and is to his corner first, reaching forth to tag in his partner. Ty is there to receive the tag and enters. At first the crowd begs for Dragon to tag in Barbosa, and then they realise, he isn’t there. Barbosa remains on the floor, checking on the back of his head. He may have sustained a concussion after all. Dragon is to his feet and slowly turns around from the empty corner, to see the beast that is Ty Burna staring right at him with a smile that would turn the stomach of any man. As Ty cackles malignantly, Dragon spits on the mat, showing his disgust. Burna isn’t happy with that, and invites the EurAsian Champion into the centre of the ring. As Dragon makes the move to get into the centre, expecting an honourable lock-up, Ty runs right at him with a nasty looking high knee. He goes into a cover. 1...NO? It is in fact a choke-hold as opposed to a cover. The referee counts the former World Heavyweight Champion before reaching four, where Ty breaks. Ty gets to his feet, bounces off the ropes and drops a knee over the face of Dragon, going into quick cover. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Laying off on Dragon for a moment, Ty taunts the fans, extending his arms high and wide, the diabolical grin returning once more. He returns his focus to Dragon with a kick right to the back of the head, turning the masked man onto his front in the process.

Ty stands over the fallen Dragon, but does so only momentarily as he lifts him up. This is only to plant him back down though, and hard with a Russian leg-sweep. As Ty goes for a cover, a flash comes across the screen, nailing the “Master of Chaos” across the back; Barbosa! The animalistic former monarch goes into full throttle mode, laying into Burna with a number of rights and lefts. The referee counts down; hoping to get him to break, but it’s of no use. Barbosa’s entire body is over Ty, which may seem like an advantage, but Ty is quick to turn it into somewhat of an advantage as he locks in the Final Séance! Barbosa is flailing now, anxious to escape from the clutches of the dastardly Burna, but Ty has the triangle choke locked in heavily. After a few moments, Barbosa’s movements become a bit more hesitant and slower. Eventually they turn into sheer nothingness and he is motionless in the ring. Burna laughs, but this seems to awaken the beast and Barbosa fights once more! This time he feels confident enough to use his brute strength to lift a worried Ty off of his back, and toss him into the turnbuckle with the Mood Stabilizer! As Ty crumples into a heap in pain, yet another flash comes across the screen, this time in the form of “Showtime” who is here to not only assist Ty, but also cause some damage to Barbosa who he may see as a deadly threat, and rightfully so. He clotheslines the highly unhinged man over the top, his own momentum taking him too. They are both to their feet quickly, and they trade blows. One hits Cougar with such ferocity that he winds up on the announce table.

Copeland: Uh, oh! It would seem that the action may be about to get too close and personal for those of us at ringside to handle.

Cohen: Speak for yourself Seabass.

Barbosa leaps onto the table in a bid to continue his violent assault, but is met with a nasty boot to the gut, winding him momentarily. This buys “Showtime” some time to recover, but not enough to halt the derange Barbosa. Cougar has moved off the table and between the announcers as Barbosa lunges at him, causing the pair to spill into the crowd. Barbosa continues to smash into our Canadian colleague, but despite what many may assume Cougar though does not run away from the task of taking Barbosa head-on, he in fact relishes it. The pair brawl for all to see, slowly, but surely making their way deeper into the crowd. Back in the ring and both Dragon and Ty are getting to their feet. The crowd has refocused itself on the match, which is nothing more than a glorified singles contest now. Dragon shoots first, catching Ty with a fist to a “yay” response from the crowd. Ty retorts, landing a similar hit only to a “nay” sound. They go back and forth as the crowd likes to get involved in the contest before Ty manages to gain the upper hand with a number of strikes. He even throws a kick or two in there for good measure. He whips Dragon off the ropes, and seeks to spell the end with Concentrated Banishment. As Burna pumps his legs however, Dragon holds onto the ropes. Burna runs at Dragon who ducks a wild clothesline and uses the momentum he has built to bounce off of the ropes and execute a devastating lariat! Dragon goes for the cover. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Feeling the momentum is on his side, Dragon does not stop his partial rampage, bouncing off the ropes again, and this time as Ty rises to his feet. He delivers a neckbreaker; again he goes for a cover. 1...2...KICK-OUT! Dragon though is starting to sense the end is approaching and calls for the cataclysmic conclusion; Darkness Falls!

Copeland: It looks like we may see the upset win here for Black Dragon as he’s calling for Darkness Falls.

Cohen: No, surely that can’t be true...wait, what’s this?

What indeed. Just as Jack Cohen questioned, Barbosa emerges from the audience, no sign of David Cougar anywhere. The former World Heavyweight Champion is a fair deal more exhausted now than before and he even enters the ring. He is still though as he stands tall. Dragon has his eyes locked on his “partner’s” and looks to resume to process of Darkness Falls when Ty clatters into Dragon, who in turn falls into Barbosa. The crowd hits a collective “oooooh” knowing this does not spell a good ending for Dragon, who indeed is met with a deathly look from Barbosa. Dragon, who is physically worn attempts to resume the contest, but it appears to be too late as Barbosa grabs him, nails him in the gut and blasts him with a Mood Stabilizer! As Dragon comes out of the corner, he is met with a Concentrated Banishment from Ty! As Burna goes for the cover, his eyes remain solely focused on Barbosa. 1...2...3! Even after the third mat slap, Burna stays on Barbosa.

Harrys: Here are your winners; “Showtime” David Cougar & Ty Burna; THE SHOWTYME EXPRESS!!!

Ty backs off of the cover as Barbosa casts his long shadow over both Burna and Dragon. The does not last for long though as a returning David Cougar enters the fold, spearing Barbosa down. This allows “Showtime” to set up for the Showstopper on Barbosa. He hits it with deadly precision. Ty rises to his feet, chortling once more. He raises his arms in victory and soon afterwards offers his hand to “Showtime”, looking to solidify their alliance. Cougar looks to his left, then his right and grins. The audience assumes this means the alliance is to be confirmed, as does the “Harbinger of Chaos”, but in fact it is the opposite. A massive slap strikes the 2012 Lethal Lottery winner as Cougar rejects this offer of an alliance. The crowd cheers like mad as “Showtime” laughs at the expense of Ty.

Cohen: WHAT?!? Is “Showtime” stupid? There’s strength in numbers...and that’s Ty Burna!

Copeland: I think David Cougar knows full well who Ty Burna is Jack. And I think we’re now seeing the true “Showtime”!

Getting in close to his face, Ty stands nose-to-nose with “Showtime”, infuriated by his decision. Cougar grins wildly still, but it only lasts a few more moments as he screams in pain. Why? Because Black Dragon, who has been able to sneak out for a cigarette, has scorched Cougar’s spine. Shoving Cougar aside, Dragon moves in to take the former Elite X Champion’s spot, standing up to Ty Burna. Before any form of violence can occur, “Showtime” whacks Dragon across the side of the head, beginning a brawl between the two. After a few fists (and kicks) “Showtime” bounces of the ropes, looking to execute another Showstopper, but is cut off by the deadly Bicycle Kick known as Concentrated Banishment! Ty has gained a brief measure of revenge, and as such, he takes his leave for the time being.

Copeland: Concentrated Banishment to the side of David Cougar’s head. A devastating move from Ty!

Also stirring at this moment is the violent Barbosa. He gets to his feet, a little groggy and looks to pursue Ty at first before Black Dragon takes him down, yet another brawl looking to begin. Arms and legs flail everywhere as the two exhausted yet adrenaline rush filled superstars batter and clobber each other with the most basic pieces of offence available. It’s almost like a Stone Age battle. Ty looks on, a sinister grin sitting proudly on his face.

Copeland: Dragon and Barbosa are all trying to cave each other’s skulls in and the only one who’s getting any pleasure from this is Ty.

Cohen: He’s not the one who set the dominoes in motion; that was Barbosa with his outlandish assault in the Lethal Lottery.

Copeland: Regardless, we have a mass brawl going down right now, in the centre of the ring, but we can’t stay on to watch as we’re out of time. We’ll have to pick this up on Ascension!

Our final image’s of the evening are all too familiar as the in-ring brawlers continue their melee and Ty’s laugh breaks into full-scale cackling. We fade-out on the demonic image, forever traumatizing some.

Who wrote what:

Numbers - Johnny Scumm vs. Steven Holmes
Dave - Runn Reynolds Runn vs. Saboteur and Action Saxton
Harthan - Justin Cooper vs. Everest, Backstage
Funkay - Ty Burna and Showtime vs. Barbosa and Black Dragon
Showtime - Opening, Backstage
Ty - Mr. Baller vs. Celeste Crimson, Backstage

Rep these fine working gentlemen, again Ascension and Aftershock will likely be moved to Monday due to Easter holiday tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back