Meltdown 109

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Constantine, Steven Holmes, and Ty Burna, The Elite!

[YOUTUBE]nV4GM9tF2BA[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd immediately begins booing the Elite as Ty, Constantine, and Holmes all walk out in impeccable suits. Ty holds his arms up showing off his new look, mocking the fans as they walk down the ramp and enter the ring. Ty asks for a microphone and receives one as he stands in the center of the ring alongside his stable mates.

Ty: For the past week, all I've heard is the question why. Why would Ty Burna turn on Mikey Stormrage in the middle of the match, and allow his greatest rival to get a victory over himself?

Ty can barely finish his sentence as a Mikey chant starts up throughout the crowd. Ty smirks as he motions for them to cheer loudly. Constantine and Holmes look towards each other, smirks of their own creeping on the corner of their mouths.

Ty: Very simply put, instead of wasting away with the Hug It Out Corps, I decided to join a devastating force. You see while the likes of The Elite works to fight and scratch for everything they've earned, I've watched the likes of Michael and Matthew hold hands as they prance along to Tastic holding a title that he needed the help of his buddy to achieve. Well I can see the writing on the wall from here on out. If we're going to be partnering up to further ourselves...

Ty walks up to Holmes and holds his hand out, the two shake immediately and Ty nods his head.

Ty: Then who better than a former World Heavyweight Champion? A former Elite Champion, and Tag Team Champion. His accolades speak for himself, one of the most vile, vicious, and cunning men in WZCW history. A true comrade in the art of strategy. The Elite one himself, Steven Holmes.

Ty walks over to Constantine, and slaps the Elite X Title resting comfortably on his shoulder.

Ty: And of course, a man that has always taken up an opportunity that has presented himself, one of the greatest Elite X champions in WZCW history, a former King For a Day winner, Mr. John Constantine.

The crowd boos as Ty nods his head to Constantine and Ty looks back to the crowd, a devilish smirk on his face.

Ty: So this evening, Matt Tastic tries to defend the honor of his friend. But he wants to be a fighting champion, a noble idea regardless of his fluke status. So I'm curious Matt, you gave Aubrey Sloan, a worthless bug that had no right ever being in a World Title match an opportunity, why don't you go ahead and put the title up tonight. Against me.

The crowd goes wild at the thought of another World Title match tonight, as Ty motions for Tastic to come out and accept.

[YOUTUBE]4066U5H9bhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Mr. Banks makes his way out, a serious look on his face as Ty's smile doesn't disappear at the appearance of the WZCW owner. Mr. Banks taps his microphone a few times before speaking.

Banks: I'm afraid that won't be happening tonight Mr. Burna.

Ty: Oh what, suddenly Tastic is a commodity to be protected?

Banks: As a matter of fact he is. Regardless of your opinion on how he claimed the World Title, he is our World Champion, and I will not allow chaos to spread through the World Title scene. He has The Beard to contend with at Kingdom Come, and you will not interfere with that!

Ty: Oh good. I'm so glad you brought up The Beard, the pathetic thief. You know Banks, my lawyers have drawn up a rematch contract that I have been due for so long, for a one on one match for the World Heavyweight Championship. So I suggest you get your papers in line and make it happen. Tonight.

Banks: I'm afraid that won't be possible Mr. Burna. In fact, thanks to the Elite's shenanigans last weeks, I've stripped that opportunity away from you.

The crowd cheers as Ty's smile disappears, a look of anger forming on his face as he looks back to Constantine and Holmes, the three Elite members discussing angrily.

Banks: However, seeing as how that wouldn't be fair, and I don't run this company like you did, you can earn another opportunity. At Kingdom Come.

Ty: Figures you would make me jump through your hoops. Fine. Who's my opponent.

[YOUTUBE]sO-y9Jbj8HQ[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd goes wild as Chris suddenly makes his way out with Steve under his arm. He points out to the crowd before staring down to the ring directly at Ty.

Ty: Is that all you have to offer? My failure of a protege?

Banks: No actually...

Chris: Ty Burna! It's time we settle thi.....

Holmes: And who the bloody hell do you think you are you no class plebian!

Holmes suddenly steps in front of Ty with a microphone in hand as he stares down Chris KO. Chris is angered by the interruption as he walks down the ramp.

Chris: This has nothing to do with you Holmes!

Holmes: On the contrary, you're meddling in Elite business! Now I suggest you make haste and leave immediately. Just look at you. No care for your appearance or your manners. You're exactly the type of fool that we formed Elite to take care of.

Chris: Step aside Holmes. I got nothing to do with you, but if you want to keep talking all that hot air, then I'll take you out first.

The two stare each other down when Banks clears his throat.

Banks: Gentlemen! Calm yourselves. We are in the middle of business. Now Ty, as I was saying, you will get another opportunity at Kingdom Come, and your opponent will be......Mikey Stormrage!

Chris turns his head towards Banks and throws his arms up in disbelief. Ty simply smirks as he overlooks Chris and right at Banks, nodding his head slowly.

Ty: Nothing would satiate me more Banks.

Ty drops the mic as the Elite's music hits, as Constantine and Ty join Holmes at the ropes looking down at Chris. The three men sit on the middle rope and hold the top one open, motioning for Chris to enter the ring. Chris considers his options before backing up the ramp, his eyes going back and forth between the three, yelling that it isn't over.

Copeland: What an explosive way to start out the show! Ty Burna cements his allegiance to the Elite, and now we have learned another match at Kingdom Come, Ty Burna against Mikey Stormrage, to become number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Cohen: And Chris KO makes a fool out of himself. Steven Holmes was right, Chris has no business being in WZCW when the Elite run the house!

Copeland: But let's get to the action! Coming up next is Aubrey Sloan, taking on new comer, Bruce Irwin!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]XfR9iY5y94s[/youtube]​

Introducing first, from Erinsborough, Melbourne, Australia, weighing in at 275lbs. Bruce Irwin!

Bruce comes out through the curtain and soaks in the crowd. He wears his shirt down to the ring. He slowly walks down with high fives to the crowd. He climbs in to the ring and takes his shirt off. He throws this to the crowd.

Copeland: Bruce Irwin will look to make it two for two this week against the young Aubrey Sloan.

Cohen: Did you know that Steve Irwin was the world's most famous Australian in the history of the world. Interesting stuff Seabass.

[youtube]q_gfD3nvh-8[/youtube]​

And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 155lbs, Aubrey Sloan.

Copeland: This should be an interesting match, as neither Sloan nor Irwin have ever had any interaction and they have very contrasting styles.

Cohen: Sounds boring if you ask me.

Referee Katie Shepard makes sure both parties are ready before she calls for the bell and the match gets underway. The smaller, faster Sloan gets off to a hot start by quickly closing the gap and hammering away with rights and lefts. They seem to do little if any damage to the big Irwin, so she switches it up and chops away at the legs, causing the big man to back up. Once in the corner, Sloan works some kicks to the midsection, showing off her martial arts prowess. At the count of four from the ref, she relents, giving Irwin time to recover. The big bloak shakes it off and grabs Sloan and throws her into the corner. He tries to connect with a headbutt, but Sloan ducks out of the way and begins to connect with sharp kicks to the back of the leg and knee. Irwin drops to one knee and Sloan connects with a dropkick to the back of the head. She pulls him away from the ropes and attempts a cover. 1!...but Irwin powers out after only one.

Copeland: Ever the speedster, Sloan in top form thus far.

Sloan drags the big man to his feet and tries to Irish whip him across the ring, but Irwin reverses. Off the rebound however, Sloan leaps and takes her opponent down with a big lariat. She urges Irwin to his feet and once there she follows up with a snap suplex in an impressive display. She floats over and the ref slides into position. 1!...2!...but Irwin kicks out.

Cohen: What's this? It looks like we have some rather attractive company joining us.

Just as Irwin kicks out, Eve Taylor makes her way onto the stage and down the ramp to ringside. Sloan is distracted long enough to turn around into a giant boot to the face. Sloan gets to her feet but runs into a huge back body drop. She flies through the air before she slams down hard into the mat.

Copeland: It appears the distraction is paying off.

Sloan gathers her wits and flies off the ropes and leaps at Irwin. The big Aussie catches her in midair and runs and slams her down with The Digereedon't! He hooks the leg. 1!...2!...3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Bruce Irwin!

Irwin raises his arms in victory and quickly leaves the ring as Sloan is getting to her feet.

Copeland: So the distraction pays off, Bruce Irwin picks up a win.

Cohen: It doesn't look like its over either.

Taylor slides into the ring behind Sloan and hits her with The Fashion Statement just as she turns around. Taylor stands tall in the center of the ring as we go to commercial.
-------------------------------------------------
We go backstage where El Califa is standing by with Leon Kensworth.

Leon: El Califa, we saw last week that Amber Warren woke up from her Coma, and had very few words to the WZCW fans. Do you have an update on her status.

El Califa: She is....unsure Leon right now. El Califa knows she is going through some tough issues right now, let alone her recovery from her serious injury. He has been trying to help her through this as much as he can.

Leon: Are you hoping to recreate Los Magnificos Dragones with her if she returns?

El Califa goes silent for a few moments, lowering his head before lifting it up and looking to Leon.

El Califa: He is unsure Leon. El Califa may wish to see Amber strike out on her own and forger her own path. However, he also knows that Cerberus has been a thorn in his side, and he would love nothing more than to rip those Tag Team Titles away from them!

El Califa takes the microphone away from Leon and stands center to the camera.

El Califa: Amber, if you're listening, just know that your spot here in WZCW will always be here for you! El Califa awaits your return, and watch tonight as myself and Theron Daggershield take them down!

Just then Ramparte and Flex walk into the picture, Ramparte laughing as El Califa turns quickly towards them.

Ramparte: How boring. You pick the most vanilla hero to face off against us?

Flex: No wonder you are begging for that absolute goddess to come back to you. Without her you're just a washed up never was.

Califa lifts his fist up as he stares down the team of Cerberus, but Theron walks behind him, pushing Califa's fist down.

Theron: I say we save it for the battlefield Czar of Dragons!

Califa looks back to Theron and then to Cerberus before nodding his head. The two back off and walk away as Cerberus in unison yell out.

Cerberus: Hail Cerberus!

Harrys: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]eMqsWc8muj8[/youtube]

Blade makes his way onto the stage, flanked by five of the Men in Black.

Harrys: Introducing first, accompanied by the Men in Black, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds, Blade!

Blade climbs into the ring and poses in the center with the MIB surrounding the ring.

[youtube]sO-y9Jbj8HQ[/youtube]

Chris K.O. and Steve make their way onto the stage and down the ramp, with Chris high-fiving fans.

Harrys: And his opponent, accompanied by Steve, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, weighing 232 pounds, Chris K.O.!

Before the bell can ring, Blade charges at K.O. as he hands Steve to a ringside attendant. Steve is unharmed, but Blade pounds away until Chris falls to the floor. Referee Dillon Morse backs Blade toward the center of the ring, but that leaves him blind to the attack by the Men in Black to K.O. He is rolled back into the ring as Morse turns around, which is good enough for Morse to call for the bell to start the match. Blade immediately falls onto his opponent for a pin, 1… K.O. kicks out.

Cohen: Absolute brilliance by Blade! He knows Chris K.O. is a tough opponent, so he outsmarts him to get an advantage.
Copeland: Your ability to spin blatant cheating will never cease to amaze me, Jack.

Blade pulls both himself and K.O. back to their feet before launching Chris overhead with a belly-to-belly suplex, who bounces once and rolls under the bottom rope to the floor again. This time the referee’s watchful eye prevents the MIB from attacking K.O. Instead, Blade slides to the floor and waits for K.O. to get back to his feet. Once he does, Blade whips him hard into the barricade. With referee Morse yelling at him, Blade rolls back into the ring allowing the MIB to lay boots into the Lethal Lottery runner up again. K.O. collapses to the floor, clutching at his midsection. Morse finishes his lecturing of Blade and begins to count Chris out.

Copeland: I can’t see how Chris K.O. is going to get back into this match if Blade continues to have the Men in Black get involved.
Cohen: Blade is using his situation to his advantage, Seabass. Smart competing; nothing more, nothing less.

K.O. manages to crawl toward the ring and climbs up onto the apron at six. Blade charges to knock K.O. back to the floor, but instead eats a right hand that sends him stumbling backward. Two of the MIB head toward Chris, distracting him while Blade recovers enough to charge at Chris. K.O. senses him, however, and drops down with the top rope, sending Blade over the top and onto his associates. The former White Knight rolls into the ring to recover a bit while the other Men in Black help Blade back to his feet and onto the apron. Blade stumbles into the ring and right into a spinning wheel kick from K.O. Chris reaches an arm across Blade’s chest, 1…2.. Blade shoves Chris’ arm off of him.

Copeland: Here comes Chris K.O.!

Both men get back to their feet slowly with K.O. grabbing a rear waistlock. Blade is able to break free and grab a rear waistlock of his own. Chris switches again and lifts Blade for a German suplex. Blade is able to slip out before he is supexed and lands on his feet. He lifts K.O. for a chokeslam, but K.O. is able to get out of Blade’s grip and instead hits a dropkick. Blade gets back to his feet just in time to get launched by a release German suplex. The crowd goes crazy as Chris readies himself in the corner for The Coconut Strike. They quickly turn, however, as a MIB grabs Chris’ leg. K.O. fights him off, but turns into an uppercut from Blade. He lifts Chris to the top turnbuckle, hits another right hand, and climbs to the top himself and connects with a powerslam. He slowly gets back to his feet and pulls up K.O. to set for The Halo. Chris is able to avoid the lungblower and land on his feet. Both men stumble back a couple steps, but K.O. charges and connects with The Coconut Strike! Chris lands on top of Blade, 1…2…3!

Harrys: The winner of the match, Chris K.O.!

K.O. rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp as the MIB head into the ring to check on their leader.

Copeland:
What a victory by Chris K.O.!

Cohen: Blade had better get his men in shape, if he gets pinned, they aren’t doing their job.
---------------------------------------
We see Leon Kensworth approach Eve Taylor who is walking down the corridor. Kensworth flags her down for an interview and Eve obliges.

Kensworth: Eve, I wanted to get your thoughts on why you distracted Aubrey during her match and then attacked her afterwards. What possessed you to do so?

Eve smiles at Leon.

Taylor: I didn't attack Aubrey, Leon. I just gave her a friendly reminder not to insult our relationship for a second time. I feel like we can call it even after what she did from my match with Lexi Hayes on Meltdown and we'll return to be girl-friends before you know it.

She winks and smiles once more before leaving Leon behind.

Harrys: The following non-title tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/youtube]

As the music hits El Califa Dragón comes running from the back while nodding his head to the music. He bounces from one side of the stage to other before stopping at the top of the entrance ramp. He looks out at the crowd while nodding his head to the beat once more before sprinting down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Culiacan, Mexico, weighing 180 pounds, El Califa Dragón!

Copeland: We welcome you back to Meltdown with this contest and it is certainly a big opportunity if they can knock off the champs tonight.

Cohen: El Califa and Daggershield may be excellent singles competitors, but putting two random men together against the tag team champions? This doesn't end well for them.

Copeland: Don't forget that El Califa is a former tag team champion and Daggershield has teamed up with a lot more questionable competitors in the past so it isn't all bad.

[youtube]X9qc3YbusfQ[/youtube]

He walks out with his trenchcoat and sunglasses still on. Red, yellow, blue, green, and purple lights flash (similar to Triple H's entrance) as his song plays. He has his prop sword in hand and does poses with it on the ramp and does some slashing poses.

Harrys: And his tag team partner, from Stephenville, Texas, weighing in at 190 pounds; Theron Daggershield.

Cohen: You'd think Daggershield would reside from some nerd convention or something?

Copeland: Can't control where you are born, Jack. I've seen some of the nicest, most normal wrestlers walk into WZCW and hail from Parts Unknown or another planet even. Why lie about your hometown?

Theron joins Califa in the ring and the two nod to each other as they prepare for their opponents.

Harrys: And introducing their opponents, the team of Flex Mussel and Ramparte, they are the WZCW World Tag Team Champions, CERBERUS!

Both Ramparte and Mussél appear on stage. Mussél sporting a grin and carrying a duffel bag while Ramparte breathes in the air with a devious smile. As the team saunters down the ramp Mussél hands out fruits and vegetables from his bag to members of the audience and hands some to Ramparte to do the same but while he’s not looking Ramparte just carelessly chucks them into the audience with glee and enters the ring. Mussél chugs one of his protein shake before joining his partner in the ring to prepare for the match

Copeland: The champions certainly look prepared for this one, Jack.

Cohen: Of course they are, Seabass! They're the tag team champions and they're certainly not going to let some random team knock them off tonight!

Copeland: I wouldn't exactly refer to them as "some random team."

Cohen: Thrown together. Flip of the hat. Whatever phrase you want to use is fine but there is no changing the fact that Flex Mussel & Ramparte are the most dominant team we have in WZCW.

Mussel and Ramparte discuss things for an entire minute before deciding who will start the match. It looks like Ramparte will start things off with Theron Daggershielf. Theron ducks underneath Ramparte getting a go behind that leads to a Ramparte elbow. They trade whips and Ramparte leaps over hitting a clothesline. Ramparte taunts the crowd, flaunting his superior physique and gets an arm ringer. Ramparte tags in Mussel and connects on a punch. Now, Mussel taunts the crowd, showing off his equally impressive physique. Theron makes him pay with a dropkick and his own arm ringer. Theron continues to wrench the arm and sends him down with an arm ringer snapmare, he covers and gets one, but only one as that's not enough for Mussel. Theron tags in El Califa and the masked man gets into the match; he hits a double elbow with Theron. Ramparte runs in and gets hit with a hiptoss and clothesline to the outside, unable to break up the double team! But he buys enough time for Mussel to roll out of the ring and confer with his partner while Theron and El Califa taunt them. Mussel gets back in the ring, fighting off El Califa and going for a suplex, but El Califa reverses it into a small package! He gets one, two, but only two as Mussel gets out of it. Mussel gets some distance and makes a tag, Ramparte charges in and knocks El Califa to the ground, then stomps him in the abdomen. Ramparte pulls El Califa up and goes for a bunch, but El Califa blocks and nails a standing dropkick! El Califa covers and gets one, two, but only two as Ramparte kicks out. Ramparte rolls aside and tags in Mussel, but El Califa reels off yet another dropkick! He covers and gets one, two, but Mussel kicks out this time. El Califa gets to his feet and considers his next move.

Copeland: Well, so far it looks like the so called "random team" is performing quite well against the champions!

Cohen: Beginner's luck! The champions will take control soon enough.

Back in the ring, El Califa goes after Mussel but Mussel scrambles out of his reach and tags in Ramparte. Ramparte leaps the rope and hits El Califa in the face, knocking him to the ground. He mounts El Califa with a chinlock and taunts Theron, daring him to come into the ring. Meanwhile, El Califa is able to summon his strength, battle out, and drop Ramparte with a belly to back suplex! El Califa tags in Theron! Theron charges in and hits a hard elbow on Ramparte, Ramparte drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Mussel charges into the ring, but Theron knocks him into the corner and goes after him with a series of punches! But Ramparte leaps onto the apron and distracts Theron, giving Mussel a chance to gain control and drop him from behind. Ramparte slides into the ring again as Mussel exits, kicking Theron in the head on the ground. He covers and gets one, two, but only two! Ramparte keeps Theron on the ground with a front facelock. Theron is able to battle out of it, then forces Ramparte into the ropes, he rebounds, then Theron hits Ramparte with a back body drop! Theron isn't able to stay on him as he is able to tag in Mussel before Theron has a chance to respond. Theron, still wobbling, is hit by Mussel with a huge clothesline and Mussel covers, getting one, two, but only two!

Copeland: The champions are so close to putting these two away, but they keep kicking out!

Cohen: Keep scoring near falls, and one of them is bound to land eventually!

Theron nearly manages a tag but Mussel grabs his leg and keeps him on the ground. Mussel tags in Ramparte and Ramparte grabs him, but Theron is able to fight out with a series of punches. Theron is on his feet but Ramparte takes him down again with a big clothesline! Ramparte heads to the second rope and drops an axe handle on Theron from the corner. Ramparte tags in Mussel again and Mussel reels off a snap suplex and a cover, getting one, two, but only two! Theron desperately gets to his feet and counters with an atomic drop! Theron and Mussel both reach for their corners, and they both make it! Ramparte and El Califa go after each other and El Califa gets the better of it, winning the battle of punches and then gets a small package on Ramparte! He gets one, two, but only two! They both pop up, El Califa ducks under a clothesline, Ramparte turns around and Califa hits the Rolling Fire! Ramparte is groggy on his feet, trying not to go down but Califa hits him with another Rolling Fire, knocking him down! Califa sees that Ramparte is in position and quickly ascends the top turnbuckle FOR THE DRAGON DE VEULO! CALIFA HIT THE DRAGON DE VEULO ON RAMPARTE! Mussel tries to interject as Califa pins but Theron tosses him to the outside. He gets one, two and a third!

The referee calls for the bell!

Harrys: Here are your winners, El Califa Dragon and Theron Daggershield!

Copeland: El Califa just pinned one half of the WZCW World Tag Team Champions here tonight! What an "upset"!

Cohen: That was a fast count! Go tell them to throw this one out, Seabass! It doesn't count! It can't count!

Copeland: I believe it did, Jack. We can go to action replay if you want to review the evidence.

Cohen: Tainted evidence, I tell you!

El Califa and Theron celebrate their big win in the ring as Mussel grabs Ramparte, helping him to the outside to see if he is okay. The referee hands them their championship belts and Flex helps Ramparte walk up the ramp, still dazed from the shots. Mussel reminds everyone they are still the champions as El Califa looks on at the champions whilst Theron continues to celebrate with the fans.

================================

We are backstage with Stacey Madison with microphone in hand, ready for an interview.

Madison: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time - rookie Bruce Irwin.

Bruce Irwin stands next to Stacey with a big smile on his face, winking to the camera.

Irwin: G'day Sheila, haseitgown?

Madison: It's Stacey.

Irwin: Sheila.

Madison gets a little annoyed and irritated at the Aussie's accent.

Madison: Stacey.

Irwin: Sheila

Madison: Stace-ee

Irwin: She-La

Bruce continues smiling at Madison and the camera whilst Stacey is visibly angry.

Madison: S-T-A

Irwin: S-H-E

Almost turning red in the face, Madison throws her hands up in the air and walks off. Irwin, confused, looks around before looking directly into the camera with an innocent facial expression.

Irwin: Don't look at me, mate. Sheila Madison must've wanted to go on walkabout. But that's alright cause big ol' Brucie is on a fair dinkum winning streak after beating Aubrey Sheila tonight. At this rate, reckon I could have a grouse chance at winning the Eurasian championship at Kingdom Come. Strewth.

Bruce Irwin gives does the Australian nod of approval (one head shake to the left with a wink) before smiling at the camera.

Cohen: I didn't understand a word he just said.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]fCebJodm0lY[/youtube]​

As the opening organs play, the lights go completely out and the once supportive crowd reign boos down for Ty Burna. He emerges from the shadows with the slightest smirk on his face and walks down to the ring, staring at it the entire time.

Harrys: Introducing first, making his way to the ring, weighing 235 pounds; representing "the Elite", Ty Burna!

Copeland: He just needs to rub it in with that grin on his face and making sure Truman Harrys announces his alliance with the Elite.

Cohen: If I was part of a successful group, I too would be honoured like Ty to be announced as such.

Copeland: But what purpose does he need to join the Elite for that? I still don't understand why Ty would turn down a perfectly good friendship.

Cohen: Ty is one of the smartest businessmen I've ever known. Did you forget he used to own WZCW at one point? He does whatever he needs to do to get ahead and thus far, it's gotten him a match against the world champion. I'd say he made the right call.

Ty stands in the corner of the ring and stares at the entrance, waiting for his opponent. The crowd still booing Ty but he largely ignores what they have to say.

[youtube]OmND5_zHUD4[/youtube]​

The crowd erupts as the ever-popular World champion walks out onto the stage, lifting his title into the air and stares directly at Ty. The smirk on Ty's face disappears as he is forced to see Tastic with the title. Matt then begins walking down the ramp, interacting with the fans whilst maintaining most of his focus on the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Orange County California, weighing 238 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion; Matt Tastic!

Tastic gets to ringside and takes a couple of seconds before sliding into the ring. The two stare each other down before handing over his championship to WZCW's senior official Jurou Akiyama.

Copeland: An intense stare-down happening in the ring between these two competitors. For someone who many people describe as a funny and quirky, Matt has not let his eyes off Ty.

Cohen: It's the best decision Tastic has ever made because I guarantee you the second he looks away, Ty is going to crush him and that stupid catchphrase he shares with Mikey straight into oblivion.

Copeland: Matt would tell you otherwise if he heard you call it a catchphrase. In my recent sit-down interview with Matt, he refers to it as a mantra; a code for his lifestyle. You work hard, you play hard, you live hard.

Senior official Akiyama thoroughly checks both men for any concealed weapons and asks if both men are ready. Tastic nods with a serious look whilst Ty almost leans back into the corner comfortably and accepts. Akiyama signals for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

The crowd is fully behind Matt Tastic for the start of the match as they chant for him. Ty remains in the corner looking around towards the fans with no expression, ignoring Tastic who stands in the center ready to go and the senior official who tells Ty to start the match.

"LET'S GO TAS-TIC!"
* CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP *

"LET'S GO TAS-TIC!"
* CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP *

Eventually, Ty pushes himself out of the corner and decides to half-heartedly circle around the ring with Tastic. They lock-up in the center of the ring with Ty getting the upper hand, pushing Tastic into the corner. Senior official Akiyama gets to a count of 4 before getting Ty out of the corner. Ty smirks as he turns his back on Tastic for a few seconds with the crowd booing him. When he turns around, Tastic and Ty square up again but to the same result. Ty ruffles Tastic's hair before pacing back, inviting Tastic to the middle to more boos.

Copeland: Major disrespect to Matt Tastic from Ty Burna.

Cohen: He is the master of mind-games and manipulation. What else did you expect?

Tastic fixes his hair quickly and asks Akiyama if he looks good before proceeding back for one last lock-up, again resulting in Ty pushing Tastic into the corner. Ty trash-talks Tastic, telling him he's no World Champion. Ty slaps Tastic across the face to a big "OH!" reaction. The slap almost awakens Tastic as he grabs Ty and throws him into the corner, blasting him with a series of kicks in the corner. The crowd cheers as Tastic keeps hitting Ty with shot after shot. Ty manages to push Tastic out of the corner and charges at Tastic but gets hit with a big standing spinning wheelkick, knocking Ty down. Tastic is on his feet, waiting for Ty who scrambles to his feet and he hits a spinning back fist on Ty. He staggers back towards the ropes and bounces off, allowing Tastic to hit an inverted atomic drop before clotheslining Ty over the top rope. Tastic pumps up the crowd as he gains momentum, hitting a suicide dive onto Ty on the outside. The crowd cheers on Tastic as he gets up and taunts for the fans. Akiyama starts the count on the outside.

Copeland: The champion is all fired up, taking it to Ty early on.

Cohen: And now he is pandering to these fans. This is why I cannot get behind a goofball like him.

Tastic slides into the ring to break the count before going back outside, much to the ire of Akiyama. He begins slowly picking up Ty and looks to throw him into the ring but Ty runs, slamming Matt's back into the apron. Ty takes a second or two to recover before punching Tastic a couple of times and grabbing Tastic by the head, ramming him into the barricade on the outside. This time, it is Ty who rolls in and out to break the count whilst Tastic clutches his lower back. Akiyama yells at Ty to bring Tastic in but Ty ignores him as he begins stomping a mudhole on Tastic. He picks him up and whips him viciously into the steel steps. At a count of 8, Ty rolls Tastic into the ring and goes for the cover...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Tastic.

Tastic gets himself in a seated position as he tries getting up but Ty steps back, kicking Tastic in the back of the head before delivering one to the lower back. He then takes a moment to taunt the fans as they boo him heavily.

Cohen: Ty is such a dominating and imposing competitor that he can take the time to screw with the fans.

Copeland: But it's a mortal sin for Tastic to get them into the match? Tastic can't have fun yet its okay for Ty to allow the World champion some breathing room?

Cohen: Ty is the king of getting into the head of his opponents. If the crowd is a source of his opponent's energy then deflating them is in his best interests. Wrestling Psychology 101, Seabass.

As Tastic gets back into a seated position, Ty drives a knee into the lower back of Tastic before grabbing his arms and wrenching them back, focusing all the pain with his knee. He applies the submission for a seconds until the crowd begins cheering for Tastic and starts getting to his feet. He manages to get there with Ty wrapping Tastic's arms around his own neck in a straitjacket stranglehold. It proves ineffective as Tastic finds a way to power out and toss Ty across the ring with both arms. Tastic takes a couple of seconds to recover until Ty runs at him. Tastic is ready however as he lifts up Ty for another inverted atomic drop and a clothesline to take Ty down, stumbling into the corner. Tastic shakes his head and charges at Ty with the crowd beginning to cheer... but eats a double foot to the face for his efforts. Tastic staggers out as Ty hits a running high knee, knocking Tastic down to his knees. Ty quickly sets up and delivers a double underhook backbreaker. He covers Tastic...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Tastic again.

Ty looks over to senior official Akiyama for confirmation who firmly tells him it's a two. Tastic clutches his back in pain.

Cohen: Excellent defense by Ty. When the window opened for Tastic to take advantage, Ty slammed it hard on his fingers.

Copeland: Matt is tough though and he isn't going down so easy but the longer this match goes on wearing down Tastic's back, the greater the odds will slim down to zero. Matt needs to find another opening and fast.

Cohen: Right you are, Seabass. But it might be hard with his current predicament.

We switch back to the action where Ty has Tastic in a backbreaker submission position, pushing down on Tastic's head and legs to get full effect. Tastic cries out in pain as Akiyama is in prime position. He looks around and tries reaching out for the ropes but they are too far for Tastic to go for the rope break, realising he has to fight out the old fashioned way. The crowd begin clapping and cheering for Tastic once more, trying to feed him enough energy to break out. Tastic does his best to power out of the hold and the crowd fires up. Ty with a look of concern on his face, delivers a big headbutt to Tastic and keeps him in the submission. The crowd sighs as Tastic continues to feel the pain with Ty applying the pressure.

Akiyama asks Tastic if he will give up, hesitating to give him an answer. The crowd wills Tastic in once more and Tastic shouts "NO" defiantly. Somehow, he manages to get his legs free from Ty's grasp and delivers kick after kick to Ty's head but still holds on. Tastic lets out a charging scream and proceeds to hit Ty with a piston-like kicks in rapid succession until Ty is forced to throw Matt away. Tastic holds his back in pain as Ty recovers from the kicks, angry at the damage he took. He gets up and picks Tastic up and goes for the Mo' Murda... but Tastic somehow reverses into the Skullbuster. The crowd pops as both men are down in the middle with Akiyama looking to start a count.

Copeland: The super saiyan of professional wrestling seems to have gathered enough of the crowd's energy to create some space between him & Ty for the moment but he needs to capitalise.

Cohen: This might be Tastic's only chance. Ty has been relentless with his assault and whilst he's taken a few hard hits, he isn't in as bad a position as Tastic.

The referee is up to a count of 4 with both men stirring on the canvas. Ty manages to pop up very quickly and is up to his feet by 6, leaning on the ropes. Tastic still struggles to get to his feet but manages to get there by 8. Ty steps in the middle and delivers a punch to Tastic, causing him to stagger. He smacks Tastic again and tries for a third... but Tastic manages to block and retaliate with a punch. Ty reels but tries again. Another block by Tastic followed by a punch. Frustrated, Ty attempts one last time but its blocked by Tastic who hits 3 punches to Ty. Tastic runs off the ropes, looking for a big running move. Ty goes for a boot and Tastic slides underneath. Ty stumbles, allowing enough time for Tastic to fire up and hit the Charge Shot! Ty staggers back clutching his stomach, allowing Tastic to run off the ropes and hit a running lariat neckbreaker with ease. Tastic pops up and shows that he is fired up, waiting for Ty. The crowd cheers loudly as Tastic picks up Ty and hits another inverted atomic drop... and another...

... and a third!

"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"

Ty goes on one knee, clutching his lower stomach as the crowd cheers for Tastic reaching the magic number.

Copeland: That's got to hurt!

Cohen: Ouch! Were they legal?

Tastic finishes up with a Russian legsweep before signalling for the end of the match. The crowd gets hyped up as Tastic holds his back for a couple of seconds before poising himself to take down Ty who is stirring. However, the crowd boos instantly and looks to somewhere away from the ring. Tastic notices and looks in their direction, seeing Elite members Steven Holmes & Elite X Champion Constantine making their way down to ringside.

Copeland: What are they doing here?

Cohen: Coming to watch Ty in this main event match tonight.

Copeland: If they wanted to do that, why wait until now when Tastic looks to be putting this match away?

Cohen: I haven't heard a bell ring yet. Besides, WZCW superstars have busy schedules. Maybe they had to do some interviews or press conferences for the WZCW App.

Tastic has taken his focus off Ty as Constantine and Holmes split ways and surround the ring. Tastic looks at both men, surveying the issue before turning around to see a recovered Ty. Tastic goes for a shot, Ty grabs the arm and goes behind Tastic, looking for the X-Plex. Ty & Tastic struggle awkwardly around the ring until Tastic throws Ty off using momentum, causing him to knock senior official Akiyama in the head and knocking him to the outside. Tastic looks shocked and regretful of his actions, looking to revive the official but he seems too dazed for the time being.

Cohen: I can't believe he threw Ty into the referee!

Copeland: I'm sure it was an accident, Jack... but I think Tastic has got bigger things to worry about with all three members of the Elite out here.

Cohen: Just because the referee is out and all of Ty's allies are at ringside, doesn't mean that will ambush Tas... ah, who am I kidding? Tastic is going to get the crap beaten out of him!

Tastic turns to see Constantine & Steven Holmes hop onto the apron with vicious smirks on their faces. Ty gets up as well, using the ropes to keep him up. All three Elite members stare at Tastic as he tries to quickly formulate a plan. Ty turns to both Holmes & Constantine, giving them the nodding approval as the rush the ring. Tastic does his best to defend himself but the numbers game is too much as he gets stomp after stomp for his efforts. The crowd boos relentlessly as Ty directs traffic, telling the members of the Elite to lift him up and set Tastic up for the Consecrated Banishment. Ty cocks back and is poised to end the match.

[youtube]3gPBmDptqlQ[/youtube]​

The crowd explodes as the music hits, causing Holmes & Constantine to switch their focus on the incoming Mikey Stormrage & Chris K.O running down the ramp. Ty yells orders to them to take him out.

Copeland: Here comes the cavalry!

Holmes & Constantine exit the ring and attack Stormrage & K.O. fending him off as a concerned Ty watches. The Elite don't have the upper hand for long as K.O & Stormrage fight, with K.O taking care of Holmes and Stormrage managing Constantine. K.O brawls with Holmes, causing them to go further and further back up the ramp until they disappear. Stormrage lifts up Constantine and he gets a Falcon Punch for his troubles, sending him back. Stormrage surveys the damage before turning around...

... getting a Consecrated Banishment from Ty on the outside! The crowd boos heavily as Ty looks down at the fallen Mikey, shaking his head.

Cohen: He nearly took Mikey's head off!

Copeland: It has been chaos out here!

Ty keeps his eyes on Mikey as he hops on the apron, proud of himself for taking care of the problem. He enters the ring (as does senior official Akiyama who has almost recovered), readying himself as Tastic is almost at his feet and waits for him to turn around. When he does, he attempts a second Consecrated Banishment... but Tastic ducks! Ty turns around and Tastic lifts him up: HEADACHE DRIVER! Tastic hit the Headache Driver! He covers...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Senior official Akiyama signals for the bell, holding his head. The crowd erupts in a sea of cheers as Tastic music hits the speakers as Ty slowly rolls to the outside of the ring.

* DING DING DING *

Harrys: Here is your winner by pinfall; Matt Tastic!

Akiyama helps Tastic to his feet and raises his hand in victory.

Copeland: Throughout everything that Ty threw at him and the interference of the Elite, the World champion managed to get himself the victory here tonight.

Cohen: Don't put all the blame on one party, Seabass. K.O & Stormrage got themselves involved as well on behalf of Tastic, with the latter getting what they deserve. Mikey is still out.

Copeland: No matter how you look at it, Matt Tastic just defeated Ty Bur... wait a minute!

* SMACK *

Matt Tastic, who was only just on his feet, crumples to the canvas like a sack of potatoes, almost knocked out. The crowd boos heavily as The Beard stands atop of Tastic with a menacing look on his face, holding the WZCW World Heavyweight championship in his hands. A camera shot is able to get a glimpse of the belt and the nameplate states "The Beard" instead of Matt Tastic's name.

Copeland: Is that... is that what I think it is!

Cohen: It is, Seabass. It's the true World championship belt in his hands, the one he never lost... and he just hit Matt Tastic in the back of his head with it.

The Beard then picks up the almost lifeless body of Tastic and sets him up for the Poetic Justice, dropping Tastic's face right into the championship! The Beard gets up, looking down at Tastic for a few more seconds before grabbing his championship belt and raising it high in the air.

Cohen: A sign of things to come it seems as the Beard holds his championship up high, standing over the fallen Tastic.

Copeland: But that's not Beard's title. The World title belongs to Tastic who won the Lethal Lottery to earn it. Beard walked out on WZCW and he doesn't own that title.

Cohen: Want to tell that to the Beard personally? He was never defeated for the title so Beard has as good a claim as any to the World title.

Copeland: If he wanted the title so badly, he shouldn't have given it up so easily... however, we're out of time here folks. This has been Meltdown.

The camera fades to black with The Beard standing tall over Matt Tastic.

Credits:

Yaz: Irwin/Sloan
Ty: Opening, segments
Falk: Main event, segments
Thriller: K.O./Blade
Harthan: Tag Match

Sorry for the delay guys. Look for Ascension tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back