Lucha Underground Season Three Discussion

Ultima Lucha Tres II

Another good episode.

Would've liked some more time for Catrina Vs. Ivelisse though. It felt too short to me.

The Battle Royal was another filler. Mack winning was no surprise. However, Dario's Twist made this filler interesting. Interested in seeing how Mack's tagging with Killshot & Dante Fox works.

Another good main event, thanks to Fenix and Marty. It actually felt as personal as it should've. However, not as good as Killshot Vs. Dante Fox. Didn't get Marty tearing Fenix's mask. Melissa's role at the end was damn perfect. RIP Marty's hair.

Ultima Lucha Tres III

Almost the best episode of Ultima Lucha Tres. Collectively, three good matches while the better first part had a single great match.

Liked the time given to Sexy Star & Taya Valkyrie. It felt personal enough. While Catrina Vs. Ivelisse seemed too short last week.

Good match for Trios Title. The selling by Fox & Killshot even after two weeks of Hell Of War was good enough.

Pentagon Dark Vs. Son Of Havoc was good enough as the main event. That Package Piledriver onto chairs was damn hard. Glad to see Pentagon Dark win his first Championship in Lucha Underground. CERO MIEDO!

[YouTube]9dKo5wOnN5I[/YouTube]

P.S - Dario is great in his role.

So I was just watching the finale of Lucha Underground Season 3. And after I saw the first matches, the video got down.

So, thoughts on whatever I could watch.

Matanza Vs. El Dragon Azteca Jr. was short but effective enough. The spot with cage was perfect plus Dario being the typical Dario aka too smart. Really don't know the story of Black Lotus regarding Cueto so it's sort of intriguing. Bdw, the small introduction of Matanza by commentary was too good and actually made me know Matanza more. Really good commentary.

The triple threat was good enough. I sort of expected Mil Muertes to win since he's one of the big names of Lucha Underground. The return at the end made me want Cuerno against Matanza in future if another season is made. I don't know anything about Cuerno other than that he was laid out by Mil Muertes at Ultima Lucha Dos, thanks to commentary again.

And the next I watched was the documentary about Johnny Mundo. Made me root more for Puma and against Mundo even more. Excited even more for the main event.

I thought as a whole Ultima Lucha was good. Think they should have just had Mundo win and that be it. But I think his contract was up too so he they couldnt leave it on him either.

The decision to have a cage match turned into a normal match was stupid and its shit like that the makes it easy to see why they are losing money hand over fist. Black Lotus is a waste of time and El dragon azteca jr is not much better

I wonder if the video package at the end was because they had no funding or if they realised last year wasnt as good without it. To me it still highlights how much better the product is when its focused on being a fictional fight club and not a traditional wrestling promotion

I loved the match between Puma and Mundo. Actually liked the interference since Mundo wanted to do everything to get rid of Puma from Underground. And then Angelico! Loved his return. The referee hitting a suicide dive? Damn. Never seen such a thing.

And Dario being Dario! CERO MIEDO for life! Loved that Lucha Underground actually made the people champion the real champion. Not the other way around.

Dario got killed! I wonder what Lucha Underground will do without him if they actually return?

I hope that they do return. I would love them to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back