Live Discussion:tribute to the troops 20/12/08

The problem is it's only cool to non wrestling fans. We hate it because the wrestling sucks. Non wrestling fans are kind of imprssed but turned off by the awful wrestling. Military personel that aren't fans would probably like it best.

I completely forgot this was on, and the sad thing is that I'm not even sure if it's airing in Australia this week.

See, here's proof that those repetitive promos and commercials don't work.

I have a FANTASTIC memory, and I had no idea that this was today. I'm so sick and tired of watching Raw/ECW/SD and seeing the same exact ads over and over again that I literally block them out. Recently, they've been advertising that "Bod" deodorant or something, and its two commercials, EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK. So quite literally, I end up seeing a Bod commercial roughly 10 times an hour. That drives you nuts and you just don't pay attention anymore.

WWE drilled this Tribute to the Troops thing for a while, especially yesterday on Smackdown, and it was so much that I completely blocked it out of my mind.

For the record, this show wasn't advertised ONCE here in Australia. They edited out the apparent commercials for the show.

You're so, so lucky Rusty lol. Especially if you don't have to sit through the Bod commercials....or the Esurance commercials....or the other ones that are there every single break, and just when you get back to the show, all they do is show you a 10 minute Raw Rewind...and then when they come back from that, they plug WWEshop...and then they show you the "buy the encore of Armageddon" thing (which I had to see I think four times last night during Smackdown)

You're so, so lucky Rusty lol. Especially if you don't have to sit through the Bod commercials....or the Esurance commercials....or the other ones that are there every single break, and just when you get back to the show, all they do is show you a 10 minute Raw Rewind...and then when they come back from that, they plug WWEshop...and then they show you the "buy the encore of Armageddon" thing (which I had to see I think four times last night during Smackdown)

We have the WWEshop ads, but they aren't that bad. We get the Raw rewind on ECW and Smackdown but no Bod commercials or anything like that.

Just annoying repetitive commercials that the networks advertise their shows in.

Yer Ive checked the schedule for Fox8 Rusty, and it appears The Tribute to the Troops won't be on for us Aussies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back