Live Discussion:tribute to the troops 20/12/08

Y-2-Jay

Pre-Show Stalwart
matches:

-Maria vs. Kelly Kelly.

-R-Truth, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz, John Morrison, and JBL.

-A Cryme Tyme Christmas (with Santa's Helpers).

-Big Show, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio, Batista, and John Cena.

enjoy

Is this tonight?!?, and yes that is a serious question, I haven't been able to catch much WWE as of late so really have no idea what's going on

Well I'll prolly have it on since I'm snowed in and there's nothing better on, I'm watching Dal/Bal online, since my shitty cable provider doesn't give us NFL network (at least I can watch the game on NFL.com), but anyway is this on USA or NBC?

You know it's got to be hard as hell wrestling in that desert, between the heat and the sun being in their eyes

and great this show is already off to a shitty start, with Meth Hardy, & R-False, thank god for the Punker and Miz/Morrison

Love the massive recaps from Cole trying to explain the people to first tiem viewers.

JBL with the hat. Classic.

You know it's got to be hard as hell wrestling in that desert, between the heat and the sun being in their eyes

and great this show is already off to a shitty start, with Meth Hardy, & R-False, thank god for the Punker and Miz/Morrison

It really must be. Imagine the humidity, and not to mention the light from the sun that they're not used to. Impressive indeed.

Coles commentary isn't much better, and Nicklehack really?!?, why must they insist on getting such shit bands to do these things?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back