Live Discussion: Night of Champions 6/29/2008

Cena has to win now, even WWE isn't stupid enough to have both champs on the same show. Unless a trade is in the works.

That or some dumbass unification match at the Bash, and then a tournament on Raw, but I think it's pretty obvious Cena gonna win, which is good, Trips looks stupid with that Bling Bling peice of shit belt

That or some dumbass unification match at the Bash, and then a tournament on Raw, but I think it's pretty obvious Cena gonna win, which is good, Trips looks stupid with that Bling Bling peice of shit belt

Nah, why waste a match like that for a mid-ranged PPV? If they did that it would most likely be saved for Summerslam, Survivior Series or Mania 25. I wouldn't be against unification, anything that takes the company one step closer to ending this brand split shit.

Wishful thinking, Cena is the most over man there. Obvious either he wins or HHH does and Punk crashes and takes it from him and we are forced to see Punk vs Cena for 4 months. I miss Heyman, Punk under him rocked. :(

Hmm the second bout has to end in an epic way. So HHH won't tap. This has also gotta eat up the time. So..... Cena wins via F-U if he does. But you would think they have been booking this has HHH the guy who is slightly behind so you would imagine that he would win and 'prove' he is the man.

There can't possibly be another half an hour of this, they're already teasing the pedigree

If it does go on, we're going to half a loooong half hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back