Live Discussion: Colts/Chargers & Giants/Cowboys

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
Yup you read it its the live discussion for both games so keep it in here!!!!!!!!!

they won't plain and simple
and thats cause like the announcers said, he got hit in the legs, no where near the ball

Wes is here.

God, I hope LT and the Bolts can win this one. Even though I picked the Colts I still fucking despise them.

Wes is here.

God, I hope LT and the Bolts can win this one. Even though I picked the Colts I still fucking despise them.

Well whoever wins this game I want to win next week, hope LT has a big game though, I could use some more points, gotta knock Brian out of that #1 spot in the Gridiron Playoff game

Holy shit!!!!, SD TD!!!!!

or is it?

No.

Chargers would get punished by NE though, and I really don't want to see a shit AFC title game..

which is why I would rather see Indy win today, even though we've seen Indy/NE in the AFC championship every year for god knows how long, Indy can knock NE off, and we wouldn't have to see pretty boy Tom Brady in the SB this year...that would make me happy:D

Meh, I wouldnt mind seeing Brady in the Super Bowl against Dallas just because I want us to be the team that knocks their asses off.

TD CHAMBERS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back