Lethal Lottery III: Tag Team Titles - Crashin Movement vs. Brothers In Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
LethalLottery2-Tag.jpg

The Crashin Movement has been terrorizing everyone in it's path, and now has taken a firm grasp on the Tag Team Division. Standing in their way is Brothers In Arms who look to reclaim the World Tag Team Titles and revenge on the Movement's constant attacks and underhanded tactics. Has the Movement reached the end of their dominance or will Brothers In Arms falter at another attempt for the titles?

Deadline is Tuesday, January 11th at 11:59 PM EST.

Holmes: And so it begins...the day where either my madness is revealed to be greatness in disguise or I discover that I’m just plain mad. The day of my wedding.

We pull out to reveal that Holmes is in fact looking directly into a mirror, dressed in his suit for the wedding. To Holmes’ left is his bodyguard and personal mentor Ojos Sandaza, to his right, his tag team partner and best man; Dr. Steven Kurtesy. Both are also dressed in the appropriate attire. Holmes, not moving his head, just his eyes, glances at both Sandaza & Kurtesy in the mirror.

Holmes: It’s like something out of Faust. One of you is the good, one of you is the bad, but which is which?

There is an awkward pause.

Holmes: I’m joking gentlemen.

Both Kurtesy & Sandaza exchange glances to one another. Both are concerned. Kurtesy decides to break the silence.

Kurtesy: So, this is a huge moment for you Steven, are you sure you still want to go through with it?

Holmes: I do indeed. This will be a great moment for not only me but you Dr. Kurtesy.

Holmes turns to face the doctor.

Holmes: You, as my best man shall be at my side through this and help me as my life takes a step forward. However, I can’t help but feel rejection.

Sandaza: Nonsense, you’re perfect for each other.

Kurtesy nods in agreement.

Holmes: No, it’s no the wedding that I feel rejection over, it’s Lethal Lottery. We are the strongest unit in WZCW and yet, we are not allowed to compete for the greatest prize in WZCW? This is an appalling misuse of power on Bateman’s behalf, and Myles does nothing to amend this. It’s disgusting.

Sandaza: Perhaps, but you have to focus on the Tag Team Championship match.

Kurtesy: Indeed, this is our opportunity to rid WZCW of Brothers in Arms once and for all.

Holmes: This is true. We’ll have to wait until after Kingdom Come for our World Heavyweight Championship opportunities, but we can confirm our total and utter dominance on the tag team division with a win this Sunday.

Sandaza: This should be your ultimate goal Holmes, this should be the Crashin Movement’s most important statement to WZCW, that the tag team division is ours, and ours alone.

Kurtesy: Yes, and that should be our aim this Sunday, but for now you need to focus on your wedding.

Sandaza leans in toward Kurtesy and whispers in his ear.

Sandaza: He needs to keep an eye on Brothers in Arms.

Kurtesy: Yes, but being stressed over that and this wedding will do him no good. Let him have his day, and then he can bring his attention to the fat man and the pleb.

Sandaza and Kurtesy stare at one-another, a divide on the subject has clearly lead to tension before Holmes interrupts.

Holmes: So gentlemen, the hour is at hand, today I shall be jolly and on January 16th, I will be a bloodthirsty warrior. I say bring on not only this wedding but the demolition of Brothers in Arms.

Kurtesy smirks and glances at Sandaza, knowing that Holmes has chose to go for his method as opposed to Sandaza’s.

Holmes turns around and opens a bottle of commemorative champagne and pours into three glasses. He hands Sandaza & Kurtesy a glass each and lifts to toast.

Holmes: To greatness!

Sandaza
& Kurtesy: To greatness!

They tap there glasses off of one another’s and drink. We fade to black.

What in the bloody hell are we doing here?

Ya, this doesn’t make much sense. Wouldn’t it be better …

Shhhh!!!! You’ll blow our cover. I told you we have to be very, very quiet out here.

There is now completely silence as an enormous Japanese man , a former bare knuckle fighter, and a mysterious detective lie face down in the bushes behind a quaint looking suburban home at the end of a cul-de-sac. All three are dressed from head to toe in black outfits that will become more effective as the already descending sun continues to set.

After a few moments, Wasabi Toyota finally decides it is safe to speak again, this time in nothing more than faint whispers.

I just don’t understand why we’re here. What exactly does this neighborhood have to do with the Crashin Movement?

I agree, mate. Something here seems wank.

Listen, do you guys want my help or not? I can go home if you want me to; I got plenty I can do. I’ve been meaning to watch Season 4 of The Wire for a while now. You just have to be patient. I told you that I was sympathetic to your cause and promised to help you, so I will. Just trust me. After all, who exactly is the certified private investigator/golf pro here?

There is a pause before Toyota responds in a pouting manner.

You are.

What was that, I couldn’t here you?

You are!

Detective Carter is now cupping his ears, making a show of it

Huh? I didn’t catch that.

YOU ARE!

Exactly. Now, like I was trying to tell you before I was so rudely interuppted this house here at the end of Cherry Lane Drive is actually the Crashin Movement Headquarters.

Really? It just looks like a normal house to me.

They’ve done a fantastic job disguising it. You see that room up there? The second from the left?

You mean the one that looks like a girl’s bedroom?

Yup, that’s the one. The Crashins are in there right now, surely plotting all kinds of dastardly, dreadful deeds.

Well who exactly is up there? Kurtesy? Holmes? Doug? Sandy? Ojos? Jason? Lord and Lady Holmes? Ricky Jade?

Umm, ya. All of them are up there. No doubt. But as long as we follow the plan you’ll get what you want. You remember the plan, don’t you? Do I have to go over it again?

Ya, I think we got it. When your undercover partner comes out pretending to take out the garbage, that’s our signal. As soon as we see her, all of us head into the house and Scotty and I keep lookout while you use whatever the hell is in that bag to give the Movement a taste of their own medicine. Then we make our way back out and drift off undetected into the darkness.

Exactly. It’s foolproof. Now be on the lookout, she’ll be out any minute now.

There she is, mate.

An attractive looking woman, appearing to be in her early 40s, is seen slowly making her way out of the house, garbage bag in hand. The three men stealthily and quickly move towards the house and enter the front door. Sweet, sweet VENGEANCE is on all of their minds. Using some of Toyota’s secret Yakuza techniques, they are able to make through the house and upstairs in mere seconds without a sound. Detective Carter motions to the Brothers in Arms reminding them to be silent keep lookout as he carefully opens the door and creeps his way inside.

Standing outside the door, the number one contenders share a look with each other and can’t help but smile, knowing that they are about to hand out some revenge that has been a long time coming. Their smiles suddenly fade however when they hear screams of terror coming from the room adjacent to them. Horrible, heart wrenching screams. The screams of a child.

As the two girthy wrestlers open the doors they are shocked to see a deranged Detective Carter attempting to shove a little girl, no older than ten, into his bag. A quick glance of the room reveals the four of them are alone, no World Tag Team Champions to be seen. Toyota and Hammond are unable to move, their mouths agape at what they are witnessing.

Finally, Detective Carter looks up and recognizing he has company and begins to speak while still trying to deposit the small child in his sack.

Oh, hey guys. How’s it going? I know this looks kind of funny, but let me just explain a few things. You see...

Just then the detective’s “partner” bursts into the room. She has a frantic glint in her eyes and the look of a woman carrying the wrath of a thousand storms.

Jesus Christ Bill! What in the hell do you think you’re doing?! We have the restraining order for a reason you know! I’m going to MURDER you!

Toyota and Hammond’s eyes both bug out at this outburst. They are still unable to speak, befuddled by the situation around them.

C’mon guys, he’s in here!

Three large, muscular men in police uniforms enter the room and quickly are able to take Carter down to the ground and mount him. His hands are easily shackled into a pair of cuffs and the sobbing girl runs over to the loving arms of her mother.

You’re so stupid Bill. You think I didn’t know you’d show up again? How many times to we have to go through this? Can’t you understand you’re not a part of this family anymore after what you did?!

The “detective” looks down at the ground, completely dejected at his failed kidnapping attempt.

Don’t worry ma’am. After this little incident he won’t be seeing much of anybody for a long time.

Hammond and Toyota, still standing motionless in the corner, finally come to their senses and begin and become aware of the terrible situation they’ve put themselves in.

Listen miss, we’re really sorry. We didn’t know what’s going on here, I promise. I haven’t willingly been involved in a kidnapping for ages, I swear.

Ya, we just thought that Detective Carter could help us with a little issue we were having.

Oh, don’t tell me he used that detective trick again?

Wait, he’s not a detective?

Of course not, he’s nothing more than an unemployed lumberjack. Ever since the we’ve gotten the restraining order he’s tried whatever he could to get little Lexi back. But after he did what he did to her, there’s just no way I’d ever let that happen.

Following an awkward silence and some staring at the floor, Toyota tries to liven up the conversation a bit.

If you don’t mind me asking, what exactly did he do?

Well Bill left to pick her up for dance practice on night, only he never came home. I waited and waited and waited, but there was no sign of them. Finally, just as I was about to call the police, he came stumbling through the door with her following behind. He was completely wasted. I’m talking Lohan wasted.

But that’s not even the worst part. It turns out they were gone so long because he took her to a Nickelback concert. Apparently he thought it would be a good idea to take a nine year old out all night and drive home drunk, that malodorous mongrel.

That’s horrible. Nickelback?! I think I’m going to be sick.

Hammond stumbles his way over to the corner, dry heaving aggressively.

Well like I said before, I’m really sorry about this. So, uhh, we’ll see ya later and good luck with all this. Umm, bye now.

Toyota grabs Hammond’s arm as they try to quickly exit the building. They find themselves walking along the suburban sidewalk, happy to be gone from such a sketchy situation.

Well that didn’t go well.

Certainly didn’t Scotty, but I think we learned a valuable lesson here today.

What exactly are you on about, mate?

Don’t you see? We were so upset about the Crashin Movement and all they’ve done that we tried to get all cute and fancy with all this detective nonsense and it backfired on us. The bottom line is that once we step foot in that ring on Sunday, it’s not about tricks or tomfoolery or any of that. It’s simply going to be a two on two brawl with the best men winning.

And trust me, everyone knows who that is. The fact of the matter is they’ve never beat us in a fair fight. We’ve either been stuck in triple threats, gauntlets, or dirty little sneak attacks. They haven’t come close to legitimately taking us down, and they know it. I don’t care how clever they are, we are not losing to the Crashin Movement! There will be VENGEANCE!

Regardless of the fact that there’s upwards of 30 members in their little clan at this point, there’s no reason to be afraid of any of them. Not Sandy Deserts. Not that oaf Jason. Not Holmes’ wench of a bride Not that old creep Sandaza. Not Kurtesy and certainly not Holmes. None of them can nor ever will beat us.

What about Crashin, mate? You think he has a shot?

The two stop strolling and pause of a moment before beginning to laugh hysterically, rolling on the ground laughing. Eventually they are able to stand up, tears in their eyes.

Oh Scotty, that’s what I love about you. A great sense of humor. Hohoho! If Doug Crashin ever pins me I’ll eat my own diaper.

But don’t you already do that?

That’s not the point. The point is, come Sunday we have a match for the WZCW World Tag Team Titles against some very bad, mischievous, and EVIL men. They’ve had the edge thus far, but once we are standing face to face and they stare into our eyes and they see us peering deeply into their souls, causing them to quiver which unfathomable fear, we will DEMOLISH THEM! And you know why that is, Scotty?

Because a Toyota can’t be stopped.

And a Hammond can’t be moved!

The momentum of the conversation suddenly comes to a halt with a confused Hammond staring dumfoundedly at Toyota

Huh?

A Hammond can’t be moved. Hammond’s a city in Indiana. You can’t move cities. Unstoppable Force and Immoveable Object. Get it? C’mon, man. Just go with it. I was up all night coming up with it.

Hammond can’t help but laugh at Toyota’s horrid humor.

Alright, mate. C’mon now, we got places to be.

The scene fades into a sunny day in New York City. In the distance, Madison Square Garden can be seen as the camera pans in for a closer look. The scene fades to inside the walls of 'The Worlds Most Famous Arena' and The Brothers In Arms can be seen walking down a corridor with photos of some of the great moments in the Garden's history hinged on the walls

Quite amazing isn't it?

Yeah, this hot dog is amazing.

No you little joker, I'm talking about the history on these walls.

Call me whatever but I didn't realise you took such a deep appreciation for such things Scotty.

Hey if there is one thing that I have respect for more than anything its history, especially here, in the place where history has been re-written so many times. I mean, take this photo.

Hammond points to a photo of Muhammad Ali throwing a wild punch at then world champion 'Smokin' Joe Frazier in their fight dubbed 'The Fight Of The Century'

Tell me what you see Wasabi.

I see Ali trying to hit Frazier.

No you thinking about what you can see with your eyes, doesn't that shot bring back the exact moment in your mind when Frazier has Ali stumbling around in the 11th, before finally winning a points decision?

Wasabi stares blankly at Hammond

Sorry Scotty, I guess I'm just not as good as you with my boxing as you are.

Ah don't worry big man, we will find something here that triggers an amazing memory. AH HA! I've found one for you Wasabi, come and check it out.

Toyota walks over and see's a picture up on the wall of Hulk Hogan and Mr T. at the first installment of Wrestlemania

Now you can't say you ain't a fan of wrestling Wasabi.

No I'm not going to say that but, this picture, it still doesn't do a huge amount for me.

Your telling me that when Mr T. and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper went toe-to-toe the hairs on the back of your neck were not standing on end? Buddy, I don't think I'm ever goig to find something to help you relate to how I'm feeling.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Hammond runs over to Toyota, wondering what he had found

This is it. I remember it like it was yesterday, such an iconic moment for me.

Hammond looks up at a picture of Billy Joel performing during his 12-gig residency in 2006

Your serious?

It was such a magical concert, I remember everything like it happened yesterday, I finally see what you meant now Scotty.

Er excellent, I guess, I'm going to take a small break.

Hammond sits at a nearby table, Wasabi closely following behind

So, the time is almost upon us. Lethal Lottery just around the corner, and quite frankly I feel pumped and ready to go, just can't believe we fell for the phoney detective. I think we sent The Crashin Losers a nice message when we gave Dougy boy a little Vagisil for his injuries. We have to get serious now though Wasabi. I have never been more focussed or ready for this moment. Come Lethal Lottery, that will be our Madsion Square Garden moment. We joke around but at Lethal Lottery, we are all business. You and I have become the dominant tag team in WZCW, and at the PPV, we get our rewards, plus a double sized dose, of payback. The Brothers In Arms will go to war, and it is this battle that we shall not lose. I feel like we are one solid unit now, with you backing me up, I feel like there is nothing that we cannot achieve. Are you ready for this bro?

Hammond extends his hand to Toyota

More ready for anything than I have ever been, brother.

Toyota extends his hand, gripping Hammond's hand tightly as the scene slolwly fades to black

Reactions: gd
Soft, rhythmical classical music influences the patrons of the grand ballroom to sway in motion, some dancing on the wooden floors whilst others remain seated enjoying the atmosphere. Everyone in attendance has donned the stereotypical formal attire and a smile upon their face, except for one man and woman who are eloquently discussing with each other centered at the head table at room's front... the two people responsible for which this occasion has taken place, Mr. & Mrs. Holmes. Although they do not appear, they are overwhelmed with happiness. Steven, with the feeling too great to contain, decides to share his emotions with the world and stands up near the song's end overlooking what he feels is his empire. He sees his parents conversing with his dearly beloved's parents, understanding each others history; Dr. Steven Kurtesy and Sandy Deserts taking other couples dancing down a notch with their very talented footwork; Doug Crashin with Jason at a huge round table sharing a few laughs with various guests; Ojos Sandaza slouched over the bar talking to the tender for another hard spirit... and finally; to his wife, the most beautiful woman who he has ever seen, staring back at him with that heart-melting smile of hers. She grabs his hand and squeezes it tight, gazing straight into his eyes. She knows how excited he is and acknowledges that he wishes to speak, accepting him to do so. He faces back to everyone and raises his glass high, chiming it with antique cutlery. Almost immediately, everyone ends their prior activity to listen to the newly-web husband's words. Before he speaks, he catches a glimpse of his father giving him the approval that nearly causes Holmes to shed a tear. He puts the glass and cutlery down before opening his mouth to speak.

I know this is quite unorthodox for the groom to begin the speeches for the reception, but I feel compelled to add to this moment of bliss that you all have provided for us, and for that... I thank you.

The audience applauds at the sentiments.

Never in my life did I think I would achieve this much personal success, nor did I imagine where it would stem from. I feel like the hands of God have blessed me with gifts due to my hard work and good nature. The friends I made, the family I have and the love of my life... it seems if they were created for me. Sometimes it seems surreal...

Holmes turns to his wife.

... but every time I stare into those beautiful eyes of yours I get snapped back to reality as I realise that our love we share for each other is real. Every time I look into them, I fall in love with you over and over again... moreso than the last.

He turns back to the audience.

This is why I thank all of you... because with you, this wouldn't be happening for me. But, there is one person I'd like to personally thank for his help over time. A man who has shown direction and stuck by my side ever since we shook hands for the first time. He is my tag team partner, my friend... my best man, the good doctor, Steven A. Kurtesy!

The crowd applauds at the name whilst Kurtesy thanks them. Holmes signals for him to come up to where he stands and obliges. As he makes it up there, the two hug and share a quick word before Kurtesy kisses the hand of Holmes' wife and takes centre stage.

Well... *ahem* I didn't expect to be speaking so early, otherwise I would have prepared my speech before I came here today.

The comment garners a few laughs from the audience, which Kurtesy smiles at.

Firstly, I think congratulations are in order for the two of you finding each other after so many years and uniting as a single entity. It's quite rare nowadays for couples to take this extra step into holy matrimony as they're scared of the complications that arise from being bound together by divine contract, and I'm proud to see that neither of you care about what could happen... as long as you have each other, two strong people, you will make it through.

The audience applauds.

Unfortunately Miss, I can't vouch for you, but I can personally tell you that my best mate, Steven Holmes, has what it takes to go the distance and I can assure you he will. As a graduate in scientific studies, I have proof to back up my hypothesis.

Steven gives a nod to the direction of Jason, who brings out a briefcase. He hands it over to Doug Crashin who gets up using a formal-looking walking stick and heads to Steven. He gets up behind him and hands it to him. Steven opens it to reveal the WZCW World Tag Team Championships.

These do more than keep annoying pantaloons around the waistline... these golden prizes symbolize the commitment that one is willing to go through. The pain, the suffering, the tears... everything we shed become these championships. Truth be told, anyone two individuals can go through the same path as we did to attain these rewards, but only those that truly believe they are one will last and continue holding these. Steven Holmes essentially married into the Crashin Movement and we've never looked back, as partners. Every decision we've made has been a collective effort and we hold nothing we regret together. We have failed in some of our endeavours like trying to save the Mayhem division of WZCW and capturing the World Championship, but there are roadblocks in life that every united front faces. Although we are powerful, we are not immune. But in the end, through the lowest points, we will come out on top because of the relationship that we share. We don't walk beside each other because of our agenda, of our class or of our clash of culture... it's because we are one. No-one can take that away from us... not the Motor City Psycho's, not the High Society... not even then Brothers In Arms, whose name would make you believe they are closer than family. If they can't take that away from us, how can they expect to reap the rewards we fought hard for?

Holmes is touched by the words and Kurtesy notices this, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Just like the bound that the Crashin Movement hold and will continue to hold past the Lethal Lottery and Kingdom Come by retaining our championships, so too will the nearly dubbed Mr. & Mrs. Holmes do during their tenure together as life partners. Welcome to the Crashin Movement!

The crowd applauds as Mrs. Holmes gets up and thanks Kurtesy, giving him a hug. During this time, Sandy, Sandaza and Jason join them. Mrs. Holmes stands besides Steven, holding hands staring into each other's eyes. Kurtesy stands next to Holmes, with Sandy in his arms as Doug stands besides the doctor and Jason/Sandaza protect both sides of the group. A professional photographer sets up his camera for the Movement and tells them to smile. Before they pose, the Stevens both pick up a glass of champagne and look at each other.

Thank you Steven. That's why I chose you as my best man.

Hey, it's a pleasure to be standing beside you. It's why I chose you long ago to join us. We, together, have the ability to take down any challengers. You and I, we are the real Brothers In Arms... we are entity that is one. Don't you ever forget it.

I won't, partner. To greatness!

To greatness!

They chink glasses and the camera flashes, ending the scene in a still shot picture of the entire group smiling and celebrating the coming together of the Crashin Movement as one single entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back