Kingdom Come III - BiA vs. Crashin Movement vs. Forgotten Powers - Tag Team Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
The Tag Team Championship is on the line as the Brothers in Arms will defend against both the determined Crashin Movement and the upcoming Forgotten Powers. For Toyota and Hammond, they will look to relieve some of the pressure that has been building from their challengers, will they be successful in retaining or the title or will we see new champions leaving Kingdom Come?

Brothers in Arms (c) vs. The Crashin Movement vs. The Forgotten Powers

Deadline is Monday 28th March 23:59 EST

We pan across the classy, exquisite mansion that is the Crashin Movement’s headquarters. In the background, Ode to Joy by Beethoven plays, and suddenly, ‘The Elite Lifestyle’ appears on screen in regal white font. The camera fades as we find ourselves now in the mansion as Steven Holmes sits in a large armchair with a roaring fire behind him. He is dressed in a smoking jacket and has slippers on and a pipe in his right hand. To his left is a table where a cup sits. Holmes is blowing smoke in the form of circles before turning his head to camera. There is a large, evil smirk extended across his face. The music stops.

Holmes: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to ‘The Elite Lifestyle’. Many of you may recall these vignettes in the build to my debut. There was much expectation ahead of it after all. I understand that some may not remember them, but I aired several, including one before my contract battle royal which featured someone whose destiny has been closely intertwined with my own over the last year. That man is of course Wasabi Toyota.

Holmes stops himself. He puts his pipe down on the table and picks up the cup.

Holmes: Wasabi Toyota is someone who has been linked to me ever since day one. He is a gentleman who has always been close to me in position in WZCW and even has a similar record to myself. Wasabi Toyota is called my equal by some. That is false though. Wasabi Toyota is a man who is of a lesser creed. He is a pitiful, worthless human being who once worked for the Yakuza. His history is draped in mystique and not even someone who claims to be his best friend, Scott Hammond, knows much about it.

Holmes once again stops. He takes a sip of the contents of the cup. A satisfied grin rises on Holmes’ face.

Holmes: Wasabi Toyota’s first partner, Hunter Kravinoff, was fortunate enough to fall at the hands of the Crashin Movement. Had we not taken the opportunity to put Kravinoff on the shelve, I doubt we would be seeing him in King for a Day with my stable mate Dr. Kurtesy. No! I think we’d see him looking over his shoulder as he lived, worrying about a disgusting criminal like Wasabi Toyota. Toyota has shown us all recently that he cannot be trusted. Toyota’s ego is simply getting too big for its own good.

Holmes’ face has morphed into a serious look. His brow faces a downward angle as his mouth is straight as an arrow.

Holmes: Since capturing the tag titles once again, this time with Scott Hammond, Toyota has transformed into an egomaniacal dolt who believes he is the better of his duo. He has talked about his opponents as lesser and I’m not sure he even believes that his tag team partner is an equal. So I address this portion to Mr. Scott Hammond. Hammond, you and I have never gotten along. You believe I look down upon you as a dirty piece of trash, and you would not be wrong. I despise you, but I’d hate even you to fall to such a grotesque human being like Wasabi Toyota. So heed my words; watch out. Wasabi Toyota is a self-centred scum bag. He is the lowest of low class and he will double cross you. And what better place to do it then at the grand stage of Kingdom Come?

Holmes takes another sip from his cup before putting it down. He takes a deep breath before continuing.

Holmes: Now, there is another element in the championship match. This element is an x-factor that has proven to be unstoppable as of late. That x-factor is the Forgotten Powers. James King & Dr. Alhazerd. These two gentlemen have not lost a match as a team yet. They’ve defeated the champions, and they’ve defeated myself & Mr. Crashin. Douglas was pinned 1-2-3 in the ring. That’s all well and good, but it’s one thing to have momentum going into an event, and another to convert that into championship gold. I’ve done it before, but I don’t see it happening with Mr. King & Dr. Alhazerd. They simply do not know what they’re getting into.

I have been in this company for nearly a full year. Yes I have yet to compete at the grandest event and will debut at that very event at the same time as these men, but I have been used to the pressure of a major championship matches before. We all saw how Dr. Alhazerd lost the open challenge to Chris Beckford last month, and I put that down to collapsing under the pressure and when you throw in two veteran teams into a big match equation, I simply do not believe these men will collectively be able to win this match. They will fall apart, mark my words.

Holmes takes a sip from his cup again. His face now ponders what he says next. He nods to himself and puts the cup down. He speaks once again.

Holmes: So now I address my final point and it is this. This April, history shall be made. Kingdom Come is the biggest event in WZCW’s calendar year. It is an event that is un-paralleled, I could wheel out all the clichés I wanted and it would all still be true, but one fact remains; this is the Alpha & the Omega. The beginning and the end. This is where the crossroads of history meet and you can take one of many paths. Which one do I choose? Will I be able, with Douglas Crashin, to capture the tag team championships? Yes I will!

I am the perfect man to take these championships on the grand stage. I am the right man to take the championships from the naive Scott Hammond & the diabolical Wasabi Toyota. I am the man who will stop the force of the Forgotten Powers. I am the man who will make history at Kingdom Come. These rouges have attempted to storm my castle, and now I shall end their assault with their own bloody executions. I shall and I will defeat any and all comers and become one half of the new World Tag Team Champions and there’s not a damn thing that anyone can do to stop me.

Holmes has risen from his seat as he has spoke. Saliva has erupted from his mouth as he spoke and there is the slightest bit of dribble seeping out of the corner of Holmes’ mouth. He note notices it and quickly wipes it off. He looks at his hand for a moment. There is a look of disgust across his face before it turns into a slight grin. Holmes soon begins to shake a little before laughter bellows out of Holmes and it continues as Ode to Joy hits once more as we fade out.

The scene pans into a small room, and Scott Hammond and Wasabi Toyota are standing with their hands behind their backs, standing tall, with a small box in front of them both, as well as their WZCW World Tag Team Titles laid out over the two boxes. Toyota looks very nervous, as Hammond stands there, motionless

This is by far the craziest thing you have ever had me do.

Listen, we have the biggest battle of our lives on the biggest stage of all this coming week, and I want us to wash the weirdness of the past few weeks away and focus sternly on the task of retaining our titles.

I know, but this? You could have though of something a little less terrifying.

Wasabi, come on. You are one of the biggest men in WZCW, you are one of the best wrestlers on the planet, and you are never scared of anything.

Consider me now officially freaked out.

As both men stand, looking straight in front, an army sergeant comes into the room, power walking until he stands in front of the BIA's, giving them the once over before moving in front of Wasabi Toyota

Okay maggots listen up! I am here to make sure you are ready for Kingdom Come, and looking at you two, I got a lot of work to do. Starting with you Mr Toyota! Where do I even start? Wasabi Toyota sounds like the starter I have at Wagamama's sushi hut. You new name will be Private Chunks, that okay with you Private Chunks?

Um no, not really, I'm one half of the World Tag Team Champions, and I think I've earned a little more respect than that.

Maybe in the world of pro wrestling, but in my house, you abide by my rules, you got that Private Chunks?!!

Yes sir!

Good. Now Private Chunks, while I talk to your little girlfriend here, I want 20 press ups from you right now!!

What, now, now?

YES NOW NOW!!!

Toyota, looking worried, jumps down and begins his press up routine. The Army Sergeant walks up to Hammond, and gets right in his face

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME BOY, HAVE YOU?

No, sir!

Now, Scott Hammond sounds too normal, I like Private Prick. So Private Prick, how do you like your new name?

I didn't come here to be insulted, sir. I cam to help get focussed on the biggest match of The Brothers In Arms' careers.

Are you spit ballin' me boy? Right that is it, Chunks get up, both of you come with me.

The BIA are taken into a small yard, where a traditional army training course can be seen, complete with rope net, and climbing wall

This is your first assignment, you will complete this course in under 5 minutes, and your time starts now!

The Brothers In Arms, give each other a jaded look and begin running through the training course. Hammond makes his way through the course, as Toyota falls behind. He stumbles over to the wall climb, jumps a little, before getting fed up and walking by it. He attempts the rope ladder, but gets a foot in the air before giving up and walking on. They both come to the end of the course, with Hammond sweating, and Toyota standing there with a fed up look on his face

Private Chunks, you are the worst soldier I have ever come...

Toyota cuts him off by putting his hand over the Sergeants mouth. He sighs and looks at Hammond. They both nod in agreement and begin beating down the Sergeant. Hammond hits 'London's Calling' and then Toyota hits a 'Banzai Drop'. They then smile and walk off as the scene fades out

The scene fades back into Paccini's Pizza, and the BIA can be seen sharing a pizza

You know, I've made some serious mistakes in my life, but that was one of the worst. I'm sorry Wasabi, I just thought having a drill sergeant would help us to come together as a team and focus.

Its funny you say that, because underhandedly, it did bring us together.

I guess it did. It did feel quite good kicking the crap out of that jerk. But hey, we have to really come together, this is going to be the biggest match in our careers. Kingdom Come is the place where legends are made and I intend on making The Brothers In Arms the greatest tag team of all time. We already have the belts to show were the best in the world right now. The last few weeks have been a little weird huh?

A little. We haven't really talked about Ascension.

There's nothing to say bro. Bateman went a little crazy and placed us against one another. I was really impressed with both of us out there, we are both great athletes and if it hadn't been for the interruption, we would have produced a great performance. And, I don't think we could have gone into this PPV with a better run in, we showed everyone inclusive of the teams in our match who the true champions are. We stood tall then, and we will stand tall at Kingdom Come. We have faced adversity before Wasabi, and we have overcome it. We know what needs to be done, and at Kingdom Come, our first PPV title defence will be a successful one.

Damn straight! Waiter, another pizza please, vegetarian!

Sticking to that diet I see, good lad.

The BIA's begin laughing with each other as the scene fades to black

Reactions: gd
A little boy is sitting in a field of dandelions. His back is to the camera, his hair is brown and his shirt is striped red and blue. The camera is moving slowly towards him. The little boy blows one of the dandelions and white puffs float around in the air like parachutes. He is laughing but it’s muffled. The camera’s getting closer.

Daddy, when’s Mommy coming? The words are soft and low, like when you’re underwater.

The camera moves closer as the little boy picks up more dandelions and tosses them in the air above his head. Just as the camera gets close to the little boy he turns around.

Daddy?

The Little boy screams at the top of his lungs, his scream pierces your ears and gets loud and louder.

We see and older man’s face, it’s littered with the stains of insanity and covered in blood. The man is smiling wildly and begins to laugh. His laughter can’t be heard over the screeching of the little boy. The man lifts up his hand, revealing a bloody butcher knife. He lifts it high in the air and quickly comes down with it…

Dr. Alhazred
sits up quickly and exhales deeply. He is covered in sweat and he’s shaking profusely. He grabs a sip of the water that’s on his night stand. He goes to get out of bed but ends up sitting on the edge, he puts his head in his hands and breathes in deeply and exhales. He does this several times before finally getting up.

As he walks down the narrow stairs towards the living room, he sees a large dark figure at the bottom. When he gets to the bottom, it’s none other than Mister. Still sporting his gold mask but wearing a white wife beater and SpongeBob pajama pants instead of his usual suit.

You alright man? You were screaming in your sleep, I could hear it all the way down here.

Dr. Alhazred pulls the Speak ‘N Spell out of his pocket.

It was just a bad dream.

Probably from all the stress your feeling on account of Kingdome Come, it happens to the best of us. The mind can mess with you at your worst times.

Dr. Alhazred walks into the kitchen. The kitchen table is littered with wires and tools, on top of all of sits the Power Glove. It’s wires are hanging out of it like it’s guts were ripped out, it’s dirtier than usual, and there seems to be some tares in the cloth parts of it. Dr. Alhazred picks it up and looks at it closely. He shakes his head and sighs, tossing it onto the table.

Still haven’t fixed it yet?

Dr. Alhazred shakes his head. Won’t be done until after Kingdom Come.

Damn man, we could have really used that advantage.

I thought you said we didn’t need it? That we can do it on our own?

We don’t need it but when you go into a triple threat match your already at a disadvantage. Add in you guys have no big match experience whatsoever, something the Crashin Movement and BiA have plenty of. You’ve been on a hot streak lately but that only adds to people’s already overwhelming expectations. Two young guys come out of nowhere and rip a hole in the tag division.

Mister sits on the couch, it’s covered in blankets and pillows, he must have slept the night there.

Going into Kingdom Come you guys have a lot to carry on your shoulders. People have been saying the Crashin Movement won’t be around much longer and even the BiA seem to be leaning that way. So it’s up to you and King to salvage what’s left of this once thriving division.

Dr. Alhazred walks in front of Mister.

I could care less what happens to this division after Kingdom Come. As long as the Forgotten Powers walk out of that match holding those titles, I don’t care what happens to the division. I just want those titles.

That’s cold man, real cold. I guess that’s the way you’ll need to be though.

The phone begins to ring.

I got it.

Dr. Alhazred heads back into the kitchen towards the wall phone. He steps on a pile of papers and slips, he slides towards the fridge and slams into it.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!! Dr. Alhazred screams.

Mister jumps up and runs towards the kitchen. Dr. Alhazred is slowly getting up and rubbing his head.

You alright man.

In his normal non-computerized voice Dr. Alhazred replies:
Do I look alright asshole? I just Bullet Bill’d the fridge.

My god Al, your voice…it’s back!

A smile sweeps the face of Dr. Alhazred as he quickly grabs his throat.

In a deep voice that would envy Luciano Pavaratti, Dr. Alhazred begins to sing…

My voice, my voice I finally have my voice baaaaack!!

Mister sings in a raspy voice…

How come when I talk or sing I sound blaaaaack?

But now there’s more important things my good friend,
I’m glad you got your voice back but you have a title match to attend.

Mister runs and stands up on the kitchen table with his arms on his hips.

If the BiA and Crashin Movement think we’re just gonna lay down and die,
At Kingdom Come they’ll be in for a great big surprise!

Dr. Alhazred slams his hand against the fridge.

Kingdom Come shall be our finest hour; we’ll make them fear the Forgotten Powers
We’ll crush, scrape, punch, kick and claw. We’ll give the biggest beating this world has ever saw!

The word is seen not saw Dr., we’ll let slide just this one time Dr. We’re like a virus, WZCW will need to get an Ad Blocker.
The BiA will rue the day they crossed the Power Glove, when we kick their asses they’ll be praying to their gods above!

Wasabi Toyota, that fat piece of crap. Whenever he sees cake he goes *fap fap fap*.
Scott Hammond that European trash, he’ll get locked in Amnesia Strikes and will tap tap tap.

Speaking of James King we should probably give him a call, when he hears you got your voice back he’ll be so enthralled!

Dr. Alhazred spins to the phone on the wall near him.

What a great idea my new partner will love this news, we can finally talk without being confused.
That Speak ‘N Spell was such a pain in my ass, but with my voice back we can finally focus on our match.

The doorbell rings.

They both run into the living room and stare at the door.

Who could that be so late at this hour?

Maybe he’s looking for some candles; the news said we may lose power.

Why would they say that?

Thunderstorms tonight will be more dangerous than a wet cat.

The doorbell rings again.

Oh well I’ll go get it, if he starts any trouble, I’ll start raining down fists.

Dr. Alhazred opens the door.

What the hell are you doing here? Why don’t you do us a favor and just disappear?

A large black man is standing in the doorway. The camera goes up his body slowly starting with his snake skin boots, to his tight masculine jeans, his big BAMF belt buckle, and stops at his thick macho moustache. It’s Action Saxton.

Some funky funk music starts to play out of nowhere.
With a deep singing voice similar to Issac Hayes…

Shut your mouth, Action Saxton is about to speak, the sound of my voice makes all the ladies weak.

He pushes Dr. Alhazred out of the way and walks into the living room.

I bet you’re probably wondering why I’m here, but calm down Dr., there’s nothing to fear.
I simply came to wish you luck, but by the tone of your voice you don’t seem to give a…

Mister puts his hand on Action Saxton’s shoulder.

We weren’t trying to be rude my good man, but we have this big match coming we were trying to plan.

It’s all good my masked brother, you guys got a bathroom I have to pee like a mother?

It’s down the hall and to the left, make sure you clean up after yourself.

You better not leave a mess!

I must warn you my good friends, I had some enchiladas and these runs seem like they’ll never end.

No, you will not defile my toilet with your diarrhea, it’s time for you to leave, please get out of here.

Please Dr. Alhazred, my house is so far, it takes so long to get there because I have no car.

Why don’t you have a car? Does it need to be fixed?

It doesn’t matter get your ass out of here before it gets kicked!

A loud grumble comes from Action Saxton’s stomach. He quickly grabs it.

I’m sorry to say, I can wait no longer. This dump is coming out, I’m sorry to be a bother.

He runs to the bathroom.

Can you believe this guy? He comes to our house wishing us luck and now my bathroom’s gonna die!

Don’t worry about this; we have bigger problems as of now. What are your plans to take the Crashin Movement down?

I don’t how much longer they’ll last as a team, the last time we fought them they were tearing at the seams.
So their trust with each other will probably be gone, hell they’ll probably be broken up before we finish this song.

You can’t think like that, I’m sorry to say. If you take them lightly they’re gonna make you pay.
Separating the weak is the best course of action, you take Holmes out of the picture and you only have to deal with Crashin.

That’s not the easiest thing to do; Holmes is a dangerous wrestler, he won’t be easy to run through.

The phone rings again.

Oh man I forgot about James King, I forgot this whole time I was supposed to give him a ring.

Dr. Alhazred runs to the phone and answers it.

Hello this is Dr. Alhazred, who is calling?

It’s James King, we have an interview to do, I can’t keep on stalling.

Good thing you reminded me, I’d completely forgotten. We’re leaving right now, if there’s traffic on the way, we wont be stopping.

Drive safe please, are you trying to get killed? Wait you have your voice back…

Oh yes I knew you’d be thrilled.
I just got it back a few minutes ago, can you believe all that is happening bro?

I know it’s so surreal, everything is clicking now; I don’t even know what to feel.

Just be happy we’re in this moment right now, we’re going to the biggest stage of them all, it’s like living on a cloud.

We can’t let this all get to us, we can’t let it go to our head. This is the match of our lives, we need to put these guys to bed.

I’m gonna let you go now, I have to go and pack. We’ll meet you at the hotel, hey Mister what are you doing with that tack?

Mister is putting up a poster on the wall. It’s one of those inspirational posters and it says FOCUS and has a picture of a bright red sunset.

This is just some inspiration, a little message you have to drill in your head. You lose your focus at Kingdom Come and you could wind up dead.

That’s a nice picture, I like the pretty sky. I’ll talk to you later King.

Tell Mister I said hi.

I will don’t you worry, after our match you wanna go to McDonald’s and get a McFlurry?

We’ll see when the time comes there’s still a lot to do. Let’s stay focused on our match you better come through.

I have your back King there’s no need to fret. We’re gonna dominate that match, you can bet.

Dr. Alhazred hangs up the phone and dances into the living room next to Mister.

Did you call the airport I can’t wait any longer? Let’s to go to New York City, don’t forget to bring Frogger.

You’re still playing those games after all that I taught you?

I’ve been training all day and night, until my armpits smell like dog poo.

Dr. Alhazred raises his armpit to Mister’s face.

Get that smelly thing out of my face. Whatever let’s leave now; there’s no time to waste.

Dr. Alhazred runs up the stairs to his room, Mister grabs his suit case from under the couch.

In Dr. Alhazred’s room, he’s packing.

What should I bring for the most important night of my life? Oh I can’t forget my Master Sword butter knife.

We quickly cut to Mister downstairs; he’s already dressed in his suit.

Come on Al, let’s get moving!

Dr. Alhazred is coming down the stairs with a suit case in one hand and he’s rubbing his face with the other.

Sorry Mister, I was putting lotion on, it’s so soothing.

Mister puts both arms on Dr. Alhazred’s shoulders and looks him in the eyes.

All of your training has come to this. The basketball, the work outs, all those bitch fits.

I never complained about any of your training.

Just because you couldn’t talk doesn’t mean you weren’t complaining.

But let’s go now, there’s no more talk. Let’s show all these fools that we walk the walk.

Oh wait man I almost forgot my Zebra gum.

Get a move on it Al, it’s time for Kingdom Coooooooome!!

They start to head for the door. As they walk they sing in unison.

It’s time for Kingdom Come!!!

They’re walking towards the car, hands on each other’s shoulders.

It’s time for Kindom Come!!!

They’re in the car and starting it up.

It’s time for Kingdom Come!!

The car won’t start it spurts and sputters, Dr. Alhazred look at each other nervously.

The car finally starts and they back out of the driveway.

As the car drives away over the horizon.

It’s time for Kingdom COOOOOOOOOMMMME!!

We cut to the living room, Action Saxton comes running out.

It’s time for Kingdom Come!

He looks around and no one’s there.

Damn, left me all alone.

He gets mad and sits on the couch.

Making me look dumb, I come running out here expecting to finish the song with them. They just leave Action Saxton the opposite he leaves his lady friends, high and dry. Action Saxton always leaves the ladies moist and wet.

He looks around the room and sees a Nintendo DS.

Oh shit, he’s got Pokemon Black!

Action Saxton picks up the DS and begins to play as the scene fades to black.

Reactions: gd
We come in to James King walking the streets of New York City,wearing a pair of sweats, but also has on a formal shirt.He has a small smile on his face, with a scene of accomplishment almost radiating off of him.

Ahh, New York. One of the best city's in the world. All the history this place has in sports.

He stops walking for a moment. James turns to looks back the way he came, people around him telling him to move.

Back there is the home of one of the most successful baseball teams in history. Across from that, the original home of "The House that Ruth Built".

He starts walking again, his smile growing with each step.

The history that those two places hold is only a small part of all the history here. The famous sights, from Broadway to the Statue of Liberty, are amazing. But there is one building that towers over all.

James stops and stares at the building he stopped at. In front of him is Madison Square Garden. On the screen is an ad for WZCW Kingdom Come, running down the matches for the night. His smile grows more at one particular screen.

Kingdom Come 2011
WZCW Tag Team Championship
Brothers in Arms
vs.
Crashin Movement
vs.
Forgotten Powers

Madison Square Garden. The world's most famous arena, and this year, it will be the stage of my greatest achievement so far. It will be the place where Alhazred and I,The Forgotten Powers, will win the WZCW tag team titles. Look at our past two weeks. We have all the momentum in the world. Two weeks ago, we left the champs layed out. Just last week, we beat the Crashin Movement. They both know what we can do, and that we will bring that to Kingdom Come.

James King? Is that you, James?

James hears this, and sighs. He takes a breath, and turns to face who was calling him. James frowns when he sees the man who was following him in Chicago walking towards him, his face filled with happiness.

It is you! I thought it was you in Chicago, but I couldn't be sure.

Excuse me. I noticed you in Chicago, but I didn't know why you were following me. So please,who are you, and what do you want?

The man's smile slowly falls as what James said sinks in. A drastic change comes over him, as he now looks to be on the verge of tears.

What they said was true! After the doctors told me, I didn't believe them. I needed to see it for myself.

James looks to be almost out of patience,although what the man had said wasn't lost on him.

Excuse me? I don't know who you are. Please, state your business!

The man looks James square in the eye,his eyes watery.

I'm your father, boy.

James stands there, trying to understand what was just said. At this time, the man has called a taxi an ushered them both in. They ride in silence for a while until James lifts his head and looks at the man.

How can I believe you, and even if it's true, how can I trust you?

I can understand you questioning my trust. I was never there for you. As for believing me...

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out an old leather wallet. When he opens it up, we see a driver's license with the name Richard King on it, but he doesn't reach for it. Instead, he goes into the folds and pulls out an old picture. It shows him in his early twenties, in a black tuxedo. At his arm is a beautiful young women, in a bright white dress. They both have huge smiles on their faces. James gingerly takes the picture and stares at it.

[YOUTUBE]6doJ0ErfSHg[/YOUTUBE]

James frowns and pulls out his phone.

Hey, Mister. Tell Alhazred that I'll call him later. I'm in the middle of something right now.

He hangs up and looks back at the picture. He has tears in his eyes.

Where did you get this?

That was taken the day of our wedding. When I heard what had happened, it was already too late. My beloved Summer was gone, and you were released from rehab. I couldn't find you, until I saw Meltdown two weeks ago. It was luck that I saw you in Chicago.

James looks back at the photo, then hands it back.

I believe you.

Richard smiles and claps James on the shoulder.

That's my boy. Now, unless I'm mistaken, we have a partner to meet, and titles to win!

James smiles as they pull up to a hotel.

We come back to a hotel room. James is lying on a bed, and Richard is pacing across the room.

Calm down, father. They'll be here soon.

I know. I'm just nervous.

James sighs as he hears a knock at the door. As he goes to get it, he hears a muffled noise, then...

Ow!

James chuckles and opens the door. We see Dr. Alhazred, with a little smirk on his face. Next to him is Mister, who has a mark on his face. They walk in, but stop when they see Richard.

And who might this be?

Richard walks forward, his hand extended.

Richard King. I may presume that you are Dr. Alhazred?

Yes, sir. The great Dr. Alhazred, at your service.

Mister looks at them, with a confused look.

What about me?

Richard nods and looks at Mister.

Ah. So you're the man James was talking to earlier.

That would be me. The name's Mister.

Richard nods again and motions to the door.

Come. Walk with me for a minute.

Mister looks over at Alhazred, who waves his hand at him. Mister walks out with Richard, leaving James and Alhazred in the room. Alhazred looks over at James, who has a far-out look on his face.

You ok?

James snaps back and looks at the Doctor.

I'm fine. Just a little confused. Why'd you hit Mister earlier?

Not important. We need to focus on the titles. Even though we have momentum, they could surprise us.

Not to mention that the BiA could be PO'd after Ascension.The last thing we need is an angry Japanese man.

Alhazred laughs at that while rubbing his throat.

Amen to that. Trust me. But what about the Crashins?

James smirks at this comment.

I doubt that they'll be real focused on us. They'd want to get their hands on the champs. But as soon as they let us go...

Alhazred jumps up, an excited look on his face.

We Finish Them!

Exactly.

They stop talking when Miser comes back in with the elder King. Richard is smiling while Mister is laughing like crazy.

Man, that was nice.

He notices Alhazred and James staring at his, and he tries to compose himself.

What are you looking at? Did you two think up a plan for Kingdom Come?

They look at each other, then back at Mister.

Of course we did.

Good. Then let's go discuss it over dinner. I know a good place not far from here.

Everyone laughs at that, and we fade out as they leave.

It is a beautiful day in downtown Chicago. The sun is shining as the Brothers in Arms emerge from the front entrance of Sal's Pizza Shop. As the leave, they do their best to avoid Sal, who is still a bit peeved at them for eating at his archrival Paccini's restaurant the night before. Hammond is sporting his usual attire of jeans at a t-shirt while Toyota is wearing his favorite UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs shirt along with a rather short pair of bright pink shorts. As they exit South Chicago's third best pizza eatery they saunter confidentially along the sidewalk, WZCW World Tag Team Championship belts proudly in hand.

So where are we going, big fella? On a journey to various locations that relate to our opponents, I assume?

No, sir.

Oh, so we are just going to one place that as a whole represents all of our opponents. Smart choice. Much more efficient.

Nein.

Well how the hell are we going to prepare for our match then, mate? I mean, how are we going to be aware that Doug Crashin is a pompous jackass who hasn’t accomplished a single thing in the wrestling ring and is the clear weak link of his team? And how are we going to prepare for the dirty, underhanded tricks that Steven Holmes and his pedophile of a bodyguard are planning?

And for Prince Harry’s sake, how are we going to be ready for the mysterious James King and his unpredictable, forgetful ways? And are we going to know about Raziel Alhazred’s powerful high-tech glove and his intense thirst for revenge? I’m telling you, we gotta study up, mate.

Toyota stops and gives Hammond a mischievous smirk. Hammond, not being the sharpest tool in the shed, simply looks on in confusion, unaware of the breakthrough he just made.

Why you looking at me like that, Sab? You’re not gonna try to eat me again, are you? I thought we got over that. I got some granola bars with me if you’re really that desperate.

Oh come on now, Scotty. You have nothing to worry about. That wedding cake I just ate will last me at least another 25 minutes. Don’t you understand? You already know everything about our opponents; you just went through them yourself, bud. We ready. We ready, for all.

You’re right, Wasabi. I guess I really did have the brains after all. And I had the brans as well. It was a delicous breakfast

Yup, yup. We’ve been through enough with both of these teams that we can’t possibly prepare any further. We’ve pounded the Movement when they were at their strongest and are a little foul play and tomfoolery away from being undefeated against the Forgotten Powers in both singles and doubles competition. There is nothing more we can do to prepare, which is why I brought us here today.

Upon zooming out it is clear that the World Tag Team Champions are in some kind of park. Children are frolicking all around and climbing on a majestic jungle gym. There are several rows of picnic tables to the left of the structure containing bushels of delicious foods, all be tending to by moderately attractive single mothers (MASMs). Hammond’s eyes light up at the sight.

Wow, Wasabi, this looks great. A picnic is just what we needed to relax and clear our head’s before Kingdom Come.

Oh, sorry. This picnic isn’t for us. The Single Moms Club of Gainesville already had this place reserved for their annual retreat. That is what we game here for.

Toyota points to a spot a little farther off in the distance. As the former Yakuza member and perplexed Brit approach the spot a tattered old blanket can be seen. A cornucopia of items are strewn across the blanket, including a dog in a bathtub, a pair of Arabian goggles, a rusty nail, a lawn mower, a disposable camera, and a klunderbunker.

What in the bloody hell?

These are the tools need for Hitotsu. It’s this awesome trust building activity I learned in Japan. It’s tons of fun and will definitely bring us closer together. You will love it.

I'm not sure. Can't we just head on over there and take advantage of some lonely MASMs?

C’mon, this'll be great. To get started all you have to do is grip the klunderbunker firmly like this and…

The scene is now in Wasabi Toyota’s room above Sal's Pizza Shop. Night has fallen. Toyota is meditating happily on his favorite beanbag chair while Hammond sits stiffly with his back against the wall. He is shivering slightly and has a somewhat empty, yet empowered look on his face. Toyota begins to speak quietly without opening his eyes and breaking his concentration.

So, how did you like Hitotsu?

Hammond shifts uncomfortably for a moment. He tries to open his mouth but is unable to speak, clearly profoundly affected by his recent experience. His mouth contorts awkwardly before finally forming into a large grin.

I… I… I’m ready for VENGEANCE!!!!!!

We find ourselves in Doug’s private island on the Long Island sound. There’s a white 50ft Yacht parked on the dock, people partying on the sand, and Techno music playing in the background. In view is an Elizabethan era castle. We pan back down to the captains balcony where we can see Doug in his white uniform and Jason with his first mate uniform. Doug smiles at the scene while looking at Jason.

Doug: Look at this Jay. Look at what the movement has become. I knew that the movement would be big but I had no idea how big it would become. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Not counting the day I hired you.

Jay: You know Doug? I thought your idea of forming this movement was crazy at first but after looking at this scene reminds me why you’re the smartest businessman in the wrestling business.

Doug: I told you Jay didn’t I?

Doug takes a sip of the martini he was brought by one of his servants but spits it out.

Doug: Ugh. Needs more lime. Servant! MORE LIME! CHOP CHOP!

Doug throws the drink at the servant as he ducks.

Doug: Can’t get good help these days. Besides you Jay.

The servant comes back and hands the new martini to Doug who sips.

Doug: Ahhh. Now that is what I call a martini. You can go now servant.

The servant bows and exits. Jay’s cell rings and answers.

Jay: Yea. uh-uh. Of course he knows who do you think he is?

He hangs up the phone

Doug: I thought we didn’t get cell service out here?

Jay: I was Roaming. Listen. The morons at WZCW front office think you don’t know who you’re facing at Kingdom Come.

Doug: Those peasants at the front office need not worry themselves. Do they not realize that everything that’s happened to the Crashin Movement these past few months have been for naught? No Jay. Everything that happened to us will culminate at Kingdom Come. THE event of professional wrestling. The biggest spectacle in the history of entertainment. Kingdom Come is where you’re going to see the likes of Mr. Holmes and I, retake our tag team championship against two other teams. One of which has been a thorn on our side for months while the other team are a bunch of curtain jerkers. Mere fodder for guys like the Crashin Movement. Then we have Steven Kurtesy. He’s going to become King for a Day. In other words Jason, the Crashin Movement is going to have gold around our waists.

Doug takes a sip of his martini and thinks for a minute and notices the cameras at the back of his eyes.

Doug: Listen up boys. The Crashin Movement is back. Take notice. We have sent our messages and all of you now know that the Movement mean business. Come Kingdom Come when all is said and done the Crashin Movement will emerge victorious. And that ladies and gents is a Crashin guarantee.

Crashin smiles as the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back