MD50: BiA vs. MCPs - Tag Team Contendership - Special Referee: Doug Crashin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
With a shot at the Tag Team Championships and the Crashin Movement, Brothers in Arms and the Motor City Psychos will not want to miss out with this Contendership match to the belts at Lethal Lottery. These two teams have been brewing a slight dislike for each other in recent weeks, so they will look to vent out on each other while getting themselves a title shot. What's been made interesting is the Crashin Movement take this match seriously that Doug Crashin, despite being injured, will be refereeing the match himself under the condition that if either team physically harm him, they will lose their shot.

Deadline is Tuesday 14th December 23:59 EST

The cameras fade in front of Alex Bowen's house, he is standing in front of the camera with a pop in his hand, and a large black backpack on his back. Orange light fades in through the sky and hits Alex about chest up. The sun is going down; a large oak door with a plate on it that says 288 stands hard right behind him. Alex is in a large black coat, a white Devil-driver tee shirt, and Cargo pants. The temperature outside is enough to see his breath but still walk outside, about 40 degrees. He flips his hair and looks at the camera. He grins A little bit, as he see's the cameraman push A button to zoom in on him a little bit, and he begins to talk.

Alex- A title shot huh? Many people are putting me and my partner down this time. Saying oh he's already beat you, its only your third match in Wzcw. What do I say back to them? Nothing.

Alex points to his chest; he hits it a couple times and squints his eyes at the camera.

Alex- I don't need to tell them anything, its all in here. They can't see that, they can't see the fire that is burning inside of me. I want the titles, for myself and my team.

Alex walks off the porch and waves for the camera to follow him. He's walking down his front driveway to the mailbox. He gets to it, opens it, looks inside, and grabs a couple of letters. He looks at them with disgust and throws them back into the mailbox.

Alex- This is my life, this is how I pay my bills. Wrestling is everything to me, and it has been for all most 12 years now. You might have had it rough doing this and that with the yakuza, I really don't care, I'm not here for your past I'm here for my future. What I want to see around my waist right now is a gold belt that says Wzcw tag team champ.

Alex looks at the camera and nods his head a couple of times then puts on a smile and starts to loosen up.

Alex- Personally I have never been in better shape, my ribs might be a little dinged up from that mountain of a man Everest but I'll survive. Its all I can do right now, just keep on going. I do find solace that your calling me out for being in “backyard” feds for most of my carrier.

Alex looks down at the ground and laughs, he takes off his coat and pulls up his shirt. We see a multitude of scars and burns. He drops his shirt and throws his coat over his shoulder.

Alex- The so called backyard feds are ware I cut my teeth. I doubt anyone in Wzcw today knows what its like to be set on fire or land in over ten thousand thumbtacks. Well I do, I've also been in quite a few tag matches myself Brothers in Arms. So don't think your getting some greenhorn with no experience in them.

Alex walks over to his front door and opens it up letting the camera man in first. We see the usual suspects in the room, Darkness and David Bowen. A larger than life monster, Alex's bigger brother. David smiles at the camera and it turns around to face Alex. He walks over to the fridge and reaches on top of it. He grabs a bottle of Pepsi out of the 6 pack that sets on top. Twisting off the top he walks over to the front room and drinks about half the bottle. Alex throws the pop over to David and props up his feet on the table in front of him.

Alex- Ask him.

Alex points to his brother David.

Alex- He should know better than anyone my tag team experiences.

David looks at Alex and shifts his weight on the couch causing a loud creaking noise to emit from the old couch.

David- For sure, actually if you want to know a good number of my matches came with Alex attached to them. I don't need to pull punches because I'm not even in the company so I'm going to say it. You have nothing compared to what Alex has done in professional wrestling. Big stature and mind games are one thing, but the heart and soul that Alex pours into the ring are something you will never have. This love the fans have for you for some reason means nothing, because when the man setting across from me puts his mind to something it will be finished. He said his goal was to become Wzcw tag team champ, you guys are just a rather large stepping stone in his way.

Alex Bowen is setting across from David scowling at the camera, he scratches his head and looks around the room and lets out a huge breath of air.

Alex- You know what I'm enjoying already David?

David- What?

Alex- The unexplained hate, This past week after my match Cory went into Chuck Myles office. That was really cool of him to say what he did about me and Cory. So we're nut jobs Huh Chuck? Real crazy! I enjoy that talk, It lets me know that your all afraid of the type of wrestling we bring to the company. You call us freaks and nut jobs because you can't understand the reason why we do what we do!

Alex points to the camera and points back to his body, tracing the outline of his arms, head, and legs.

Alex- This body means nothing. I put on a show for the fans not you, you might be my boss but you have no right to call me lower than any other man on the roster. I work for pennies just to show people what I'm really about. Like I've said before I'm in the door now, everyone else is just outside on the front lawn looking In. The brothers in arms are no different. They are just like you and everyone else. They look down upon me and Cory.

Alex points at the camera with a smile and nods.

Alex- Well Come Meltdown everyone's ideals on us will change, because we have one thing over the Brothers. No one knows what we're capable of . They know our singles pasts, but really know nothing of what we really are in the ring together. You might call yourself the brothers in arms, but we have something more than that. A brother ship in wrestling, a brother ship in life. Cory is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Alex reaches back and rubs his neck, and lets out a big sigh. David begins to talk again.

David- Alex and Cory have more than that, more than anything the BIA can ever claim. Alex helped save Cory's life a while back in Delray. When you guys can come up with a different story than your extra large friend eating tires, please let me know. Because your story’s are just that, my brothers are life experiences.

Alex lets out a big smile and throws a thumbs up at his bigger brother David. He stands up in the dimly lit room and moves back so the camera can see him standing up

Alex- I've been through a lot, Now It's time to show Wzcw what I'm really about. What we're all about. Come Meltdown the whole landscape of the tag team division is about to change. You can put that in the bank. Because your just prolonging whats going to happen. A lethal Lottery we will become the new tag team champions of Wzcw. Trust me we have more than a fighting chance now at that.

Alex makes the belt motion around his waist, and points at the camera.

Alex- Trust me after this Meltdown the whole Tag team division will be scattered. We are about to change the whole landscape of Wzcw forever. After we beat the Brothers in Arms...

Alex pauses and smirks at the camera and makes the title belt waist reference again.

Alex- I have some unfinished business with one member of the Crash Movement. But I'm going to make it two.

Alex walks over to his brother and extends a hand and helps him off the couch. His head is almost hitting the ceiling as the camera cuts out.

The camera turns on and we see Cory sitting with a friend, His new girlfriend sitting next to him and ICP's Ringmaster Album playing on the surround sound while throughout the house people are partying and having a good time.

Cory: You guys will never guess what happened at Meltdown this past week.

Friend #1: You went into Chuck Myles' office and complained about what happened to Alex and he ended up giving the two of you a #1 contenders match against Brothers in Arms. Dude we watch Meltdown and Ascension every week we know what's going on.

Cory: Whatever dick, how was I supposed to know?

Nat: Leave Cory alone, while you guys are sitting on your asses, drinking & smoking pot he's out traveling the world putting his life on the line and on top of that i his first match as a tag team with his best friend he has a chance to beat Brothers in Arms and go on to fight for the WZCW World Tag Team Titles at Lethal Lottery.

Cory: What she said. The messed up thing is i know who we're facing but besides the fact they got eliminated at All or Nothing in their Tag Team elimination match by The Crashin Movement so I know they want to avenge that loss.

Another friend walked across the room with blood shot eyes, a bong in one hand and a lighter in the other.

Stoned friend: Lucky for you when I saw you were facing Borthers in Arms I decided to do some of my own research on them. Here have some of this shit.

With that he hands the bong and lighter to Cory and takes a piece of paper out of his back pocket and starts reading while Cory takes a big hit.

Stoned friend: Wasabi Toyota is a Buddhist and a former Sumoe Wrestler. He's also a former member of the Yakuza and when he decided to leave they kidnapped him and tried to kill him by force feeding him Michelin tires for 5 days. The only reason he escaped is because he fell asleep on his captors. He came to WZCW and became 1/2 of the tag Champs along with Hunter Kravinoff.

All of a sudden Cory's other friend grabs the piece of paper and looks it over.

Friend #1: man you're starting to put us to sleep with your monotone. Just sit down and I'll see if I can read this chicken scratch you call hand writing.

As he looks over the paper he and Cory pass the bong back and forth until he starts talking at which point Cory stops smoking and listens.

Friend #1: The other half of Brothers in Arms is Scott Hammond. H'e an Englishman who's been watching wrestling since he was 5 years old and he's a former FWA World Champion. Other than that Stoney McGee over there couldn't find anything.

He hands the paper back to it's owner and looks back at Cory.

Friend #1: The point is man these men have hels gold before be it in a nother promotion or in WZCW and like you said they came so close to winning the tag titles at All or Nothing. You and Alex need to be careful.

At that moment Cory's Cell Phone rings and he answers it.

Cory: Hey man where are you? All right man that's fine, I know how close you and your bother are. have a good time, tell him I said What's up and I'll see the you at Meltdown.

Cory puts his phone back in his pocket and looks at his friend.

Cory: No one gives me and Alex a snowball's chance in hell of winning this thing. They can't see past how we look or the music we listen to. All they predict for Meltdown is a squash match with Brothers in Arm going on to Lethal Lottery to face The Crashin Movement for the WZCW World Tag Team Titles.

All of a sudden Cory's phone rings again and he answers it and listens for a few minutes.

Cory: Hold on a second who's the ref for my match at Meltdown, Doug Crashin? Thanks for letting me know but it doesn't matter who the ref is The Motor City Psychos are going to win at Meltdown and go on to win at Lethal Lottery and the rest of the Crashin Movement will have no one to blame for the loss of the titles but Doug Crashin.

Cory Hangs up his phone and puts it on silent before he puts it back in his pocket.

Cory: Well it turns out the Leader of The Crashin Movement is the ref for mine and Alex's match against Brothers in Arms and if anyone touches him their team loses their shot at the titles. Give me that I need to unwind after that.

With that he grabs the bong and takes another big hit before he passes it to Natalie, but before she takes a hit she asks him a question.​

Nat: Hey baby I was wondering if I could start coming on the road with you and maybe be at ring side for your matches.

Cory: I would love that I'll make some phone calls and see what I can do but for now lets forget about WZCW and concentrate on having a good time.

The camera fades to black as she takes a hit and passes the bong around the circle.

The camera fades into a close up of what looks to be a mock presidential seal with the words 'Brothers In Arms' draped around the outside of the seal. The camera pans out as Scott Hammond stand behind a wooden podium, with Wasabi Toyota standing just to his side

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a state of the union address from the Brothers In Arms. We are living in dark times, not just in the US, but in the UK as well. In the UK, people are rioting to try and stop the increase in university fees, in the US, people are turning their backs on the Obama administration, but truly, the greatest threat in the world of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling at this very moment is The Crashin Movement.

Toyota whispers into Hammond's ear, and Hammond nods in agreement, claering his throat

We have some choice words for Doug Crashin shortly, but for now, I would like to comment on last week. On Ascension last week, I fought 'Showtime' David Cougar, the Elite X Champion. Now as some will know, and for those who don't, Showtime Cougar was my first PPV opponent. And last week, we both went toe to toe and, to my chargrin, I came out second best on the day. But Cougar, rest assured, you and I, we will see each other at another time and place. It may not be any time soon, but we will cross paths again.

Maybe you should get on with the state of address

That's what I was doing man!

Okay, I was just saying.

We in The Brothers In Arms believe that a changing in the guard is what is needed for the tag team division. Many greats over the years have held these prestiegious belts, including my partner behind me in the ever successful Pride Of Toyota.

Can we get away from the past please?

Hammond pauses for a moment to see a sombre look on the face of Toyota

Moving on, The Brothers In Arms seemed like they had earnt themselves a tag team title shot, when along comes a couple of gentlemen, by the names of Corey Allen and...uhhh?

WT: Whispering Alex Bowen

Yes, Alex Bowen. Otherwise known as The Motor City Psychos. Don't get me wrong Corey, I admire that you took consideration for the health and well being of Bowen, but really, could this big friendly man behind me really look to purposely injure someone for fun? Wasabi gets upset when I have to put down mouse traps to kill mice. But, once again Corey, just like a lot of new guys in this company, you ran your mouth off to Chuck Myles and now you find yourselves up against the next WZCW tag team champions. Look in to my eyes, both of you and know that I am serious. I took the Elite X champion to the limit last week on Ascension, Wasabi made quick work of Alex Bowen, and this coming Meltdown, on its 50th Anniversary, The Brothers In Arms will win the right to take what is rightfully ours, and exact revenge on The Crashin Movement.

Hammond re-adjusts now, looking into the camera with his eyes locked on the lens

Since our inception, The Brothers In Arms have come together for the greater good. We have striven to become the best tag team in the world and this hard, long struggle finally seems to be paying dividends. The road to the tag team titles has not been easy for us. There have been many casulties. Reckless Youth, although cocky, became the biggest profle victims, but through it all, myself and Wasabi have fought side by side and now, The Crashin Movement must pay for their injustices.

Don't forget the 'special' referee this week.

Ah yes, the 'injured' Doug Crashin. The protagonist in this whole deal. Now while we have no intention of physical violence towards you during the match Doug, we have decided that to help heal your nagging injuries we will be bringing some Vagisil just for you. But you know as well as we do Doug, that if The Crashin Movement really want ot be considered the best tag team in WZCW, then you are going to have to face facts. We are the best in the world right now and you cannot consider yourselves the best until you have beaten us full stop. So Doug, call it down the middle and make sure the best team comes out on top. Now, allow me to introduce my partner, a man who has only good in his heart, the one and only, Wasabi Toyota.

Hammond stands aside and lets Wasabi take over

As Scott Hammond steps aside Wasabi Toyota , dressed sharply in a navy blue suit, takes his place at the podium. The crowd lets out a respectful cheer showing their appreciation towards Toyota and what he's fighting for. Slowly but surely the cheering subsides as Toyota clears his throat and takes a swig of from the water battle sitting to his left which contains a strange greenish blue liquid.

Well put, Scotty. Couldn't have said it better myself. These are dark times indeed in the 'Z. With rouge groups such as Showtime Power Trip and the dastardly Crashins trying to assert themselves, things are as chaotic and evil as ever. It reminds me of especially dark times my brothers and I had in Matsumato, with the Goto-gumi and the Tekiya and the Bakuto and the Takamatsu and hundreds of other groups all at each other's throats.

At that time, I was just a young, inexperienced boy and didn't have the strength or courage to stand up and fight for the greater good. I stood and watched as anarchy reigned supreme. But now,with Scotty at my side, I'm in a position to actually be proactive and make a difference. I can fight for peace. PEACE! Isn't that fantastic?!?!

Groups like the one consisting of one Crashin and two Steven's may seem strong and scary, but once you stand up to them and fight back, suddenly they aren't so frightening. But enough about the Crashins. I'm pretty sure Scotty and I have things covered on that front

Toyota pauses for a moment to give his partner a small wink.

Right now, we have to deal with some serious matter regarding our opponents this week. Scotty has already touched on them, but I have something that will really show you the core of their character and why we'll need full support from each and every one of you when we meet in the ring with these juggalos. I warn you, some may find what I'm about to show you very disgusting and offensive, but it's something that needs to be seen.

Wasabi, are you sure? I mean, we shouldn't have to subject them to this. They understand, mate.

No, they don't understand, Scotty. Not fully at least But once they've seen this, they'll know why the Motor City Psychos are so evil and conniving and why they have to be crushed this week. It's something that must been done.

Hammond continues to try and convince Toyota not to go through with it, but there is a look of solemn determination on the Japanese man's face. He no longer hears his strong, British partner's pleas as he simply stares straight ahead and presses a button on the podium, causing a video to appear on the Titustron.

Parents, now is when you may want to cover your children's eyes and ears. This may be too much for some of the younger folk.

As the music plays, a look of horror comes across the face of each and every member of the audience. At first, it is nothing more than a stunned silence. After a time, women begin crying out, begging for it to stop. The screams of an infant can be heard. People can be seen jumping of railings, desperately trying to find and avenue for escape. In the front row, Tucker Graham can be seen consoling a woman who looks as if she's just seen a giant, satanic ghost. Throughout the arena, there is an intense feeling of pure dread.

In the ring, Toyota looks down in the ground in silence, shaking his head in disgust and Hammond lies in the fetal position in the corner, on the verge of a mental breakdown. After a few minutes, Toyota finally presses the button on the podium again, stopping the video to the relief of everyone in attendance.

For a few moments, no one can speak, unable to fully comprehend the horror they've just seen. Eventually Toyota is able to compose himself and speak to the severely shaken crowd.

I'm sorry I had to show you that, but like I said, it was a point that had to be made. Before we can deal with the Crashins, Scotty and I have to take care of Allen and Bowen this week. After watching that video, I'm sure you're all now aware of the gravity of this situation.

A win on Meltdown this week is not only a win for us; it is a loss for juggalos everywhere. Hopefully with a victory this week, we're able to weaken their kind significantly and come one step closer to completely wiping that scoundrel of a species off the face of the Earth.

Once again, thanks for all of your support. We'll need as much as we can get come Saturday. Now if you'll excuse us, Scotty and I have some important business to attend to.

Toyota heads over to the corner and helps up a still deeply disturbed Hammond. Eventually, he is able to get his bearing and leaves the ring with the help of his partner. Hammond and Toyota walk out of the ring and up the ramp leaning on each other's shoulders and waving to the adoring fans, Brothers in Arms.

09brothe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back