AS28: Ferbian vs. Steven Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
With Doug Crashin and Steven Kurtesy on promotion business for Kingdom Come, Steven Holmes is left as the only Crashin Movement member in action this week. He will look to continue building momentum from the earnt Tag Team Championship shot by taking on former Mayhem Champion Ferbian. Will Holmes continue to impress for his team mates or will Ferbian shoot those chances down?

Deadline is Tuesday 1st March 23:59 EST

We open with a shot of a hired car working its way up to the gates of a private mansion. It is night time and rain is bouncing down hard. The car stops at the gates of the mansion, as a guard opens the gates for the car to pass through. It makes its way around a large fountain and pulls up to the front door. The driver exits, and opens the rear passenger door closest to the mansion. Out steps a male figure. We can’t quite make out just who it is as they have an umbrella covering their face. They walk up the steps of the mansion, opening the door and closing it behind them. The private car exits the mansion grounds.

We now find ourselves inside the mansion. The figure from before puts his umbrella down, and takes off his coat and shoes, putting on some slippers and putting on a green robe. The man turns around to reveal himself to be none other than ‘the Elite’ Steven Holmes. Holmes grabs a newspaper and casually walks into the next room. He enters a grand front room, which is cloaked in darkness. He stands in the room, taking in the size of the room, and perhaps monitoring the dark for something more sinister. He shrugs his shoulders and proceeds to the barely visible fire-place.

Holmes gets down on his knees, checking the darkness once again for any sudden movements. He turns his attention to the fireplace and pushes a button, igniting the fireplace. Holmes gives a satisfactory grin and turns around once again, this time to see the room populated by another lone figure, lurking in the far end of the room. Holmes’s expression changes to a look of concern, unknowing of if this person is friend or foe. He calls out.

Holmes: Who are you?

Holmes’ words echo around the large hall. The other person does not answer, but instead walks towards Holmes, their footsteps soundly heard against the wooden floor. Holmes begins to get more and more concerned as the figure begins to close in on him, and reaches for a fencing sword, that hangs on the wall. Holmes arms himself and takes a stance to do battle, until he realises just who the figure is. Ojos Sandaza enters the lights, with a pipe in one hand and a sheet in the other, with a jolly smile stretched across his face. He puts the pipe to his mouth and blows some smoke.

Holmes: Sandaza, could you please answer me next time?

Sandaza: My apologies, I simply wanted to talk to you about the upcoming match.

Holmes nods and approaches an armchair that sits close to the fireplace. He places his fencing sword next to the armchair, sits down and takes the piece of paper from Sandaza’s hand.

Holmes: So this is the upcoming cards?

Sandaza: Yes. Some interesting battles to take place, but of course your match takes priority for us.

Holmes: Indeed.

Holmes monitors the paper, working his way down it before reaching the Ascension portion of the page and reading his match vs. Ferbian. His face lights up with delight. He grins, before slightly chuckling.

Sandaza: Ah, I see you found your match.

Holmes: Ferbian eh? This shall indeed be an interesting battle. A most welcome change from the battles I’ve had with Brothers in Arms and Jordan Lights.

Sandaza: It would seem that management finally saw sense with you defeating Jordan Lights for the 3rd time in a row on TV. There also not sticking you alone with Wasabi Toyota or Scott Hammond, which can only be a good thing.

Holmes: That is a good thing. I have something special planned for Scott Hammond & Wasabi Toyota, and I wouldn’t want to ruin the big surprise before Kingdom Come now would I? Now as for Ferbian, he’s a former Mayhem Champion, a tough customer to be sure, but not necessarily a brawler. He’s got some technical chops, but I feel, nay, I know I can out wrestle him. My suplexes are more devastating, my submissions more debilitating and I’m purely better than he could ever hope to be.

Sandaza: Don’t overlook him, he’s not a simple opponent, there are some similarities between you and him.

Holmes’ face has a look that questions Sandaza’s statement.

Sandaza: You and he are both rich, though your wealth was a birthright, his was earned. You, as you said, are both technical style wrestlers. And you’ve both got some Mayhem experience. It shan’t be an easy test. You two are almost two sides of the same coin.

Holmes laughs and his chair shakes.

Holmes: I suppose in a strange sort of way you’re right Sandaza. The two of us are similar, but he’ll be overwhelmed by myself come Meltdown. I’m on fire at the moment, destroying anyone in my path, while he’s still trying to get over a Mayhem hangover. My place is assured at Kingdom Come, his still needs to be earned. Steven Holmes’ presence will grace Madison Square Garden, you must remember that. Ferbian will need to if he is to stand a chance against me. Now leave me be Sandaza. I wish to read the newspaper.

Holmes turns to see that his newspaper has disappeared, and the shadow of Ojos Sandaza still looms over him. He begins to turn around to face his bodyguard when he feels a sudden drop in temperature. He looks at the fire, which still burns and then looks to his right, then his left, before noticing his fencing sword has disappeared. Holmes then looks down to see his own sword sticking out through his jacket, having pierced his flesh and gone through to the other side. Sandaza leans over Holmes’s left shoulder.

Sandaza: Never underestimate your opponent. Especially if it’s Ojos Sandaza.

Holmes begins to black out, but before doing so, Sandaza’s eyes turn snake like, and a hiss can be heard echoing in the background. There is a pause before suddenly; Holmes’s awakes, sat in his armchair, the fire still smouldering his newspaper sat on his chair arm and a fencing sword placed against the chair. Holmes quickly checks underneath his robe for any mark from being stabbed, but nothing is there. With sweat slowly dripping off of his forehead, Holmes looks around, realising it was in his mind, but not being able to shake the feeling that something is coming on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back