Redemption: Brothers in Arms vs. The Forgotten Powers - Tag Team Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
They've waited since Kingdom Come for this opportunity once again, now the Forgotten Powers are once again challenging for the World Tag Team Championship against the Brothers in Arms who have been establishing themselves as the top team of the company. Now that it's just down to these two teams this time around, will the Forgotten Powers be able to cease the titles from the Champions or will the dominance of BiA continue to reign?

Deadline is Tuesday 7th June 23:59 EST

The scene opens up in a small town centre, the roads cobbled and picturesque. The Brothers In Arms can be seen walking down the road, taking in the sights, Wasabi Toyota eyeing up all the eateries on the way down, with Hammond walking around as if he was looking for something.

What are you looking for my brother?

A place...a place from my past.

Sounds serious.

We have to get serious Wasabi, after last week, I realise just how important Redeption is.

Your scaring me a little, where exactly are we going?

The Brothers In Arms turn into a small dingy side road. The picturesque roads and sights, now turn into a dark rotting abyss with adult peep shows, and back alley bars. Hammond leads his partner up to the entrance of a bar called 'Forgotten Sins' with the light in the 'F' flickering on and off

In order to go forward, we must both go back to claim our own personal redemption.

After you Scotty

Hammond leads a very tentative Toyota inside the bar. They walk into a broken down bar, with bums drinking on tables by themselves, a few larger men stand by the bar, and a rugged bartender stands serving drinks to anyone who has the money. The Brothers In Arms walk to the bar as Hammond talks

One beer and one orange juice!

Coming up.

Why are we here again Scotty?

Wasabi, you remember when we first got together? I was still quite an uptight in your face kind of guy? Well, I was like that a lot before we were a team. When I look back at where I was before my time in WZCW, all that I can remember is the bad times I had. This was one of them. This place became part of who I was before I was lucky enough to find employment with WZCW. I look at where we are now, considered the greatest team in the entire world right now. But I look back on other great teams, notably your previous team, the Pride, and as selfish as it may sound, I want us to be better than that. We are so close to becoming the greatest, and longest reigning champions in history, but if there is one thing you have taught me is that you must never forget where you came from. That is why we are here. At the bar where I fought nightly. Not for honour, or respect, but for some quick cash to see me through the next day.

Your own personal redemption?

Exactly. We proved again last week that we are head and tails above the competition right now. Everyone is saying that Saxton and Bowen were never going to be on the same page as they will be on opposite sides of the ring at Redemption, but a challenge is a challenge, and you and I once again rose up to extinguish our opposition. With that said, I truly believe that the Forgotten Powers are the single greatest threat to our reign, and this is simply put, the most important match of our tag team career.

I couldn't agree more, but did you have to bring me here to tell me that? Could we have not gone for a lasagne and talked about it there?

No Wasabi, because this place is where it all started, and I am now ready to put it behind me. BARKEEP!

Yes sir

Fighter number 214, password 'saint'.

The bartender checks a list on the wall to his left, before looking back with a smirk on his face

Mr Hammond, haven't seen you around here in years, I didn't even recognise you without the beard and the smell of alcohol. Go right on in.

Go right on in where Scotty, where are you taking me?

The Brothers In Arms walk through a rusty door next to the bar into a small room inhabited by many men standing in a circle with two men in the centre bare knuckle fighting. A man is sat in the corner taking bets as Hammond looks on with a smile. He takes off his jacket and hands it to his partner

Stand here, watch and learn big man!

Hammond walks into the circle as the fight finishes. He raises his arm and waits for a challenger. A muscular man of about Hammond's height accepts the challenge and they both go face to face. The man head butts Hammond but he comes back with a huge left hand knocking the man down. Hammond then locks in the anaconda vice as the man taps out straight away. He walks back over to Toyota with a big smirk on his face

What exactly did that prove? That you still got it when it comes to bare knuckle fighting?

No Wasabi. It proved that I have what it takes to walk into Redemption and do what needs to be done to retain our World Tag Team Titles. The question is, do you?

Toyota ponders Hammond's question as he hands back his partners jacket. The Brothers In Arms leave through a side door as the scene fades to black

Reactions: gd
We are in what appears to be a small lab in Dr. Alhazred’s basement. There are test tubes and a few computers strewn throughout the room. Dr. Alhazred is standing in the middle of the room wearing a lab coat and some latex gloves; the facial hair on his face has grown beyond scruffy and has become a full beard. Next to him is a small white table with a bright light over it. Mister, Richard King and his tag team partner James King are standing in front of him.

Richard King: What the hell are you up to now Dr. Alhazred? Wasting more time when you should be training?

Mister: I know man what gives?

Dr. Alhazred: Oh you’d like to know what I’m doing wouldn’t you? You’d like to know why I haven’t called any of you since Ascension and you’d certainly like to know how long have I been in this basement, even more of a certainty is that you’ll want to know what I have to show you.

James King: Obviously man, just get on with it.

Mister: What I wanna know is how you grew that magnificent beard so fast

Dr. Alhazred: This beard was forged from the blood, sweat and tears I’ve been putting into my newest project over the last few days.

Mister: That’s gross man.

Dr. Alhazred: Well what I have to show you will give us the edge in defeating those bastards the BiA, mainly that fat slob of a man; Wasabi Toyota.

Dr. Alhazred goes over to one of his computers and shows the screen to everyone else. The screen shows Mister and the Kings, it appears to be a feed from a small camera.

Mister: What the hell is that? Where’s the camera?

Dr. Alhazred grabs a large microscope and places it over the middle of the table.

Dr. Alhazred: Right here.

The other three men hurry to look at what is under microscope.

James King: Is that a submarine?

The microscope shows a small blue submarine like vehicle but at a microscopic size.

Richard King: What are we going to do with that?

Dr. Alhazred: I’m glad you asked Mr. King. My plan is a devious and complicated one, but if we succeed; us walking out of Redemption with those Tag Titles will be a certainty. I have created a device that will shrink Mister, James and myself to a small enough size where will be able to control this submarine from the inside.

Mister: You’re not planning what I think you’re planning?

Dr. Alhazred: After we are shrunken and in the submarine, Mr. King will secretly place us in of Wasabi’s many meals. We will then be swallowed and taken into his body. From there we can do all the damage we want to him from the inside and there’s nothing he can do about it.

The three men stare at Dr. Alhazred with their mouths open.

Dr. Alhazred: I know, I know, I’m a genius. Well let’s get going, there’s no time to waste.

Dr. Alhazred walks over to a small trunk on the floor and takes out three wet suits. He tosses one to Mister and one to James King.

Dr. Alhazred: Put those on, it could get a little messy in there.

We are backstage at a WZCW house show. Richard King is heading towards the cafeteria in search of Wasabi Toyota. He walks through the door and looks around, Wasabi’s not there. Action Saxton is the only wrestler around; he’s standing in line to get food. Richard King walks up to him.

Richard King: Hey Action, have you seen Wasabi around?

Action Saxton: Listen here sucka, you’re killing my groove right now. I’m trying to get this fine young honey’s number so we can lay down by the fire later.

Action Saxton was hitting on one of the cafeteria workers, she’s a pretty young blonde. She rolls her eyes at Action Saxton. She throws two pieces of fried chicken on his tray and slops some mash potatoes on, they splash and some land on Action Saxton’s shirt.

Action Saxton: I know why you got mash potatoes on my shirt, you want me to remove it and reveal my chiseled physique to you. But oh no, that’ll win you over too easily and I enjoy the hunt.

He makes a biting gesture. He then slowly unbuttons his shirt, but only the top few. He opens the top of his shirt slightly; a forest of dark chest hair comes out.

Action Saxton: Marvel at my forbidden forest.

The girl makes a gagging noise and runs towards the back of the kitchen. Action Saxton grabs his tray and struts towards an empty table.

Richard King: So you haven’t seen Wasabi Toyota around lately?

Action Saxton: He was going towards his locker room sucka. But who gives a damn about Wasabi? Sit down with Action and I’ll tell you stories like you could never imagine.

Richard King: Um, I would love to sit and chat with you but I really just need to talk to Wasabi.

Action: Like this one time back in the summer of ’86. The sun was scorching hot, ice cream melted in an instant, like the ladies when they hear Action Saxton’s voice…

Richard King quickly walks away and heads towards the locker room area. He finds the BiA’s locker room and knocks.

Wasabi Toyota: Come in.

Richard King walks in and Wasabi is sitting on a couch. The table in front of him his covered with empty food trays from the cafeteria.

Wasabi Toyota: What do you want King?

Richard King: I simply wanted to come by and wish you luck at Redemption. You and my son have become enemies it seems, but there’s no reason we can’t be civil and gentleman about things right?

Wasabi picks up a tray piled with peas. Richard King walks over towards the couch.

Richard King: May I sit.

Wasabi: Sure.

Richard King: You see I respect you Wasabi, your quest to destroy all that is evil is tremendously admirable and… AAAAACHOOOOO!!!

As he sneezes he move his hand forward quickly, throwing the submarine with Mister, James King, and Dr. Alhazred into the mound of peas. Wasabi Toyota takes a bite of the peas and swallows the submarines.

Richard King: Well I really ought to be going now; I think I heard my son calling me.

Wasabi: I didn’t hear anything.

Richard King: Well he did, it was nice to finally meet you in person. Enjoy your meals!

Richard King quickly moves out of the room. Wasabi stares for a moment and ponders what happened. He shrugs and continues to eat his peas as the scene fades.

We are now in the submarine inside Wasabi’s body. The room is lit by a flashing red light. Dr. Alhazred is inspecting the controls, James King is looking out the view hole, and Mister is in the corner puking in a bucket.

Mister with throw up on his lips and face: I knew I shouldn’t have come man, I get sea sick on small fishing boats and this is a god damn submarine.

James King: This really is absolutely amazing.

The lights go on normally and the red light has stopped blinking.

Dr. Alhazred: That’s better.

He walks over to the center of the ship where a large table lies. It is a touch screen table with a map of Wasabi’s entire body.

Dr. Alhazred: Okay so here’s the plan; we go to his digestive tract and destroy a couple organs.

James King: That’s the plan?

Dr. Alhazred: Yep.

Mister: Sounds alright to me blaaaahhhh!
He throws up.

Dr. Alhazred: We should be there in a few minutes, so just relax for now and we’ll get down to business later.

Dr. Alhazred sits down at the controls and Mister goes back to his bucket. James sits next to Dr. Alhazred.

James King: It’s pretty amazing what we’ve accomplished together man. I mean we’ve come so far in such a short time and now we’re on the verge of winning the WZCW World Tag Team Championships. It’s incredible.

Dr. Alhazred: Especially since I didn’t really like you all that much up until Kingdom Come.

James King: What man? That’s messed up. I liked you since the first time we teamed together.

Dr. Alhazred: It wasn’t anything against you, it’s just my original plan was to dominate WZCW and show the world what my glorious Power Glove could do. I never wanted a partner, I just figured it was a quicker path to get some gold.

James King: Well we were randomly thrown together but still.

Dr. Alhazred: A lot has changed since we started teaming together. I mean now, I don’t even think I need the Power Glove; I haven’t even tried to fix it since Wasabi crushed it.

James King: We don’t need it.

Dr. Alhazred: Nope. We have shown that when we team together, we are a forced to be reckoned with. We have beaten every challenge thrown at us. We’ve defeated the BiA, we’ve defeated the Crashin Movement, and we destroyed those losers Paradyse Cruz; twice. The only logical next step is to win those titles and rule this division with an iron fist. Crush all opposition and piss on their broken bodies.

James King: Like we should literally piss on people after we beat them?

Dr. Alhazred: If we want to, that’s the point. Who can stop us? Who? I mean Paradyse Cruz might be a threat later on but for right now they’re still nobodies and after we destroy some of Wasabi’s organs; the BiA will be out for good. We own this division, it’s as simple as that.

A loud alarm is going off and the red light is flashing again.

Dr. Alhazred rushes to the center table and checks the map.

Dr. Alhazred: We’re almost to the digestive tract but Wasabi’s immune system is trying to stop us.

James King: What do we do?

Dr. Alhazred: Mister, climb up that ladder next you and get on the guns. Shoot his white blood cells.

Mister is lying on the floor with a giant pool of puke around him.

Dr. Alhazred: Shit we’ve lost Mister. King! Climb that ladder next to Mister and get on the guns. Shoot his white blood cells. Just long enough so we can hold them off until we get to the digestive tract.

King runs to the ladder and gets in the gun chamber. He fires lasers at the white blood cell, destroying several of them.

Dr. Alhazred runs to the control panel and pushes some buttons and pulls some levers. The ship is shaking.

Dr. Alhazred: HOLD ON just a little longer King, we’re almost there! Just another minute at the most!

King is firing relentlessly at the white blood cells.

As Dr. Alhazred has his backed turned, something is creeping up behind him. He quickly turns around and it’s a one of the white blood cells carrying a spear!

Dr. Alhazred: King! One of them got in, get down here!

James King: I can’t, if I stop shooting at them they’ll overrun the ship!

Dr. Alhazred: Well I guess I’ll have to take this bastard down by myself.

He rolls his sleeves down and raises his fists. He and the white blood cell circle each other. The white blood cell jabs at him with the spear but he dodges it, it jabs at him again and he dodges it to the other side. The white blood cell tries to jab at him again but this time Dr. Alhazred grabs the spear and they begin to fight over it. They push and pull like a game of tug of war, with Wasabi’s digestive tract at stake. Dr. Alhazred sweeps the white blood cell and gets sole hold of the spear. The white blood cell falls to the floor. It holds its nub hands up and appears to be pleading for mercy.

Dr. Alhazred: Do blood cells bleed? I hope so.

Dr. Alhazred brings down the spear and stabs the blood cell in its center. It jerks around and rolls about the floor before finally taking it’s last breath. Dr. Alhazred goes to the controls and sighs.

Dr. Alhazred: We’re here, we’re at the digestive tract. Now let’s blow up that stomach and rip holes in his intestines.

King comes down the ladder and stands behind Dr. Alhazred.

James King: The white blood cells retreated; the one you killed must have been the leader.

Wasabi's stomach is right in front of them. It looks to be filled to capacity and it is throbbing. One one side of it some dark green liquid seems to leaking from it.

Dr. Alhazred: There it is, the famous Wasabi Toyota stomach in all of its glory.

James King: Its beautiful man, I mean it looks hideous but it took so much work to get to it that now that its right in front of us, I almost don’t want to destroy it.

Dr. Alhazred: Well we are.

Dr. Alhazred pushes a button and fires a missile at the stomach, it explodes in a great fire. Noodles, pizza crust and peas fly everywhere.

Dr. Alhazred: Now let’s go down those intestines.

Spikes pop out of the side of the submarine as they enter the intestines. As they drive down them they scrape up against the walls of the intestine and rip large holes.

Dr. Alhazred: Well we did it, Wasabi Toyota will be forever crippled by this, so the BiA are no more and those titles will be ours.

James King: Finally, hey Mister! WE DID IT!

Mister is still on the ground and he slowly pumps a fist.

Dr. Alahzred: Now lets’ go home.

Mister’s Voice: HEY! HEY! HEY! Are you alright?!!

The scene squiggles out.

Mister and Dr. Alhazred are sitting on his couch.

Mister: Hey are you alright? You spaced out for like an hour there.

Dr. Alhazred looks around and laughs.

Dr. Alhazred: This salvia is making me trip balls! I had a dream that we went into Wasabi’s body and I killed one of his white blood cells with a spear and then we blew up his stomach and his noodles went everywhere.

Mister: Whoa man, that’s awesome.

Dr. Alhazred: I know man, let me get another hit.

He picks up a bong and Mister lights him up as the scene fades to black.

We come in to a hotel room. The curtains are all closed and the lights, save for one lamp on the desk, are off. The clock reads 2:30 P.M. The camera shifts and we see Richard King sitting at the desk, with a laptop in front of him. The screen is unreadable. He finds something on page, and turns to place the computer on the bed. After a moment, a pair of hands reach over to pick it up, and we see James King in a pair of sweats with no shirt on. He looks at the screen, then sighs and looks over at him father, a look of confusion on his face. Richard shrugs and takes the laptop back. James sits on the edge of the bed, his brow furrowed, deep in thought. He then pulls out his own laptop, and starts up a video.

Ascension 31 said:
King gets back up to his knee and notices Toyota is on his back and holding his foot, so he uses the chance to go for a leg lock on him and starts pulling at the possible injury, exasperating the pain as Toyota winches in pain. King then releases the hold and stamps on Toyota’s foot a couple of times before re-applying the hold, refusing Toyota the chance to get back up or have any offence. Hammond and Ty try to motivate their team mate on as the crowd get behind him as well but there’s little he can do. Showtime then calls at King to tag him in and he does so, and before Toyota has a chance to rest, Showtime locks in the Commercial Break on Toyota and calls at him to tap but Toyota refuses to do so. He makes a reach for the ropes and grabs it as Showtime had unintentionally moved him closer when applying his submission, but he refuses to let go until the referee counts to four, and Showtime protests to the referee for biased decision making and shoves him, to which the ref shoves him back and he stumbles over Toyota, to the crowd’s enjoyment.

Showtime continues to get into the referee’s face as this allows Toyota the chance to get to his corner and makes the tag with Ty which gets a huge reaction from the crowd, the ref spots it and Showtime stops for a second as Ty stands behind him, waiting for him to turn around, he eventually does so and Ty starts unloading right on Showtime right into the corner and he pulls him out to Irish whip him as Alhazred blind tags Showtime from behind as Ty hits a running knee drop on Showtime, he turns around is met a Level 5 from Alhazred, he goes for the cover, 1…….2……kickout by Ty. Alhazred can’t believe as he thought he had the champion pinned. He calls King up and instructs to go for the finish him as they drag Ty up and King stands ready as Alhazred powers up another Level 5, he goes for the strike and Ty ducks, leaving King to receive a Level 5, Ty rebounds off the ropes and hits the Consecrated Banishment on Alhaezred and goes for the cover, 1……2…….3.

James sits with the laptop in front of him for a few moments, then looks at the clock at the bedside table. He puts on a white tee-shirt picks up his phone. He starts to dial as he walks out of the room. A few steps out, he put the phone up to his ear.

Hey, It’s James. We need to discuss plans for Redemption. Ok, I’ll meet you outside of the hotel. Goodbye.

James hangs up and stands where he is, surveying his surroundings. By this point, he’s at the lobby of the hotel, with people walking all over the place. They are looking over at James standing in one spot, giving him strange looks. James watches for a moment, then walks over to one of the chairs and sits down. He puts his head in his hands and sighs, with weariness washing his face.

Here we are again. Tag team titles on the line. Kingdom Come wasn’t our night. Redemption will be. There’s a reason it’s called that. It’s a second chance. I’ve had a second chance at life, now, another chance at tag team gold. There isn’t a team who can beat us one on one. Our only loss as a team was a six man match. Our first shot, a six man match. We’ve beaten the BiA before, we just need to do it again.

James looks up to see the majority of the people have left, and Dr. Alhazred is sitting across from him. He has on his Forgotten Powers jacket, and what looks like an unwashed pair of sweatpants. The power Glove is absent from his hand. They both get up, with James leading the way to the room.

So, what’s the plan?

James looks at the doctor with a look of exasperation, a look that shows that he has none at the moment. By this time, they’re outside of James’ room, and they enter. Richard is talking on the phone with some, but stops when he sees James with Alhazred. He glares at Alhazred, despise looming in his eyes.

When did he get here?

Just now. Who’s on the phone?

Richard glares at Alhazred a little more, then hands James the phone, not taking his eyes off Alhazred. Alhazred returns the looks with nods.

Leon Kensworth. He called and said he wanted an interview. Heaven knows why he’d want to talk.

Father, can you please calm down? If Leo wants an interview, then so be it.

Richard shrugs and walks out of the room. Alhazred watches him go, then turns back to James.

Why does he hate me?

James has a look that shows he has no idea, then motions for him to follow him in. James sits on the bed, while Alhazred takes a seat in the chair Richard was sitting in. James pushes a button on Richards phone, then places it on the desk.

Leon, can you still hear me?

There’s silence for a moment, then, the voice of Leon Kensworth comes through the speaker.

Yes, fine. I just had a couple of questions for you two. First, two weeks ago, you lost to the team of the WZCW Champion and your opponents at Redemption, The Brothers on Arms…

Alhazred raps on the receiver, cutting off Kensworth, his face full of annoyance.

Listen, Kittensworth. The reason they won then was because Ty was illegally allowed into the match. If the referee did him job, and stopped Ty from getting an illegal tag, we would have had the match won.

Exactly! That match will mean nothing at Redemption. We haven’t lost on Pay-Per-View, and we have beaten the BiA before. We are the top of the division, and, come Sunday, we will become the Tag-Team Champions. What should have happened at Kingdom Come, will happen at Redemption.

Silence fills the room, with Alhazred and King staring at the phone intently.

Right, well, my next question is about last week. You two were taken to the limit by the newest team on the roster. Do you have anything to say about your matches with Paradyse Cruz?

Leon’s voice is shaking a little when he talks. James and Alhazred look at each other, then back down at the phone. James waits a moment before talking, remembrance coming up in his eyes about the two matches.

Paradyse Cruz is nothing compared to what we are, and what we will be after Redemption. They’ve only had one victory, and the team they faced disbanded immediately after the match.

Alhazred nods at what James says, then smirks.

We have beaten every team on the roster, and almost beat the world heavyweight champion. Come Sunday, all of our achievements will culminate with the WZCW Tag-Team championships coming where they belong, to the Forgotten Powers.

James has a little smile on his face when Alhazred finishes speaking. They both look at each other again, then back down as Leon starts to speak.

Ok, that’s all the questions. Thank you, and good luck.

James picks up the phone and moves it to the desk when Richard walks in, his face full of interest.

That was quick. What now?

James and the Doctor look at each other, then motion for the confused Richard to come in as we fade out.

A dark, damp alley. The cock crows at midnight. The moon high in the sky illuminates the sketchy surroundings and the wide bodies of Wasabi Toyota and Scott Hammond.

Sooo, where exactly is this again?

I told you, this is Little Murdertown. It's a little known area to most Chicagoans.

Thank god, this place is a shit hole.

Shh, we have to be quiet, we don't want them hearing us.

Who is...

Shhhhhh!

Toyota motions to Hammond to keep silent. As they creep and crawl through the path that the large Japanese man is leading them through, a variety of surly characters emerge. Most look to be malnourished and coked up out of their minds. They reach out to the WZCW World Tag Team Champions with skinny limbs hoping for some form of sustenance.

Toyota takes charge by swatting away the wanting arms and protecting a shell shocked Hammond. Eventually the Brothers in Arms come to the end of an alley. On the other side of the street sits a dimly lighted, tall, brick building with a few surprisingly luxurious town cars sitting out front. They stand for a moment, staring from the other side of the street.

Are you going to tell me what's going on now?

This is my redemption, Scotty. The first few years after I came over to America, this was my life. I was a creature of the night, and a grimy one at that. I socialized with people such as those that we passed on a daily basis. I was the problem, not the solution.

And what is that?

Hammond points to the foreboding building across the street.

That is the Yakuza HQ. I spent many dark, dark moments in there. That was where I got my murder assignments. That was where the blow was stored. That was where a cornucopia of events I can't even speak of occurred. Let's just say it was like the Russian Unicorn on steroids.

Hammond gags a bit at the thought of the heinous act.

That's it Sab I've heard enough. Next thing you're going to tell me is that you watched Tyler Perry's House of Payne in there.

Toyota can do nothing but bow his head in shame. Hammond, realizing the gravity of the evil done in the terrible place across the street, immediately beings puking his guts out.

Alright, Scotty I know it's bad. But like you I've come here to realize the error in my ways and make amends. What I did before, it wasn't right. But I have the opportunity to make good now, we have the opportunity. A win on Sunday would put us in great position to be the longest reigning World Tag Team Champions in company history. That would become what I am known for instead of simply a good wrestler with a checkered past.

Alhazred and King are merely generic obstacles standing in the way of this goal. Sure, we have our history. We've beat them a few times, they've beat us once. But once those big lights shine and the whole WZCW Universe is watching, things step up to a whole nother level.

All I'm going to see on the other side of the ring is a couple of dastardly scumbags and the elderly gigolos at ringside. It's not about them, it's about us. About us exterminating the EVIL! About us fighter for the greater good. About VENGEACNE!!! About REDEMPTION!!!!!!!

Toyota is breathing heavily at this point, sweat dripping from his brow. Hammond stands in awe at the big man’s emotional rant, knowing deep in his heart there isn't a better, more dedicated partner in the world.

So, what's the plan of attack here. How are you achieving your redemption.

Toyota stands straight into his partners eyes and solemnly speaks three, short words.

Ding. Dong. Ditch.

Toyota quickly hustles across the street with Hammond close behind. Toyota creeps up in full ninja mode and slowly reaches his finger out to ring the doorbell. After he finally presses the button, he and his English buddy sprint back across the street, laughing like little schoolgirls and screaming the words "Redemption" and "Walrus." The voices of several dozen angry Asians are heard as well, until the scene finally ends with a freeze frame of Toyota and Hammond jumping into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back