Kofi v.s Carlito?

truk24

Getting Noticed By Management
After Carlito, and his brother are done with their feud could a possible feud over the US title between Kofi/Carlito be on the horizon? What better title to fight than the United States title? Then right in between one of their matches out comes Festus. He pummels both men in the ring as if they are nothing. He then takes the US title, and walks off. Coming out on Superstars on the VIP with MVP. Festus tells all, and we soon find out that Festus is not ******ed, but just a "redneck". Possibly a character like Larry the cable guy, but with a little bit of Archie Bunker, and a dash of JBL.

He could say that he is not going to allow 2 immigrants lay claim to the most prestigious title in all of the wrestling business, the US title. He would have a full name now, and I think Jacob Lee Festus, or Big Jake for short would work well.

Hmmmmmm, nah don't like it.

Festus? Seriously? He's nothing but a jobber and won't be anything more, I'm surprised he's still on the roster. I wouldn't mind Carlito v Kofi but Festus? No way.

Carlito & Kofi could make for some great fast paced match's but I'm honestly more keen for this Carlito/Primo feud, Primo is going to be a good mid carder, why not throw him into the US title hunt?

I think Carlito is going to be Jericho's tag partner. Possibly? Him or Jack Swagger. After putting significant heat on an MVP/Swagger feud last week, they immediately rush to the one-on-one match this week. Which means they may have changed their mind on what to do with Swag. We shall see.

On another thread about Kof Kingston, I specifically mentioned that I would LOVE a Kofi Kingston vs. Carlito fued over the United States Championship. But adding Festus to it would make absolutely no sense... not to say that it couldn't work. I just wouldn't add Festus to it. Hopefully, my man Kofi Kingston is able to hold on to the U.S. Championship by the time that Carlito is done with his fued with Primo.

While I could and would like to see a match between Carlito and Kofi. There is no way that Festus should be involved in anyway. What the heck has Festus done as of late? I don't even remember the last time he was in a match. Let alone win one. The last time I Festus was used and I enjoyed it was when he was playing masked Kane, with the two Kane's and all. The guy is a jobber. That's all he'll ever be.

Also festus is fat.. Not even muscular fat lyk henry n show he's jus sloppy-fat lol, with a gimmick that should've went to someone with batistas build

But I'm cool w| carlito vs kofi.. I lyk how carlito steps on the neck b4 he spits the apple now n kofi is better off in fueds.

truk24
He could say that he is not going to allow 2 immigrants lay claim to the most prestigious title in all of the wrestling business, the US title. He would have a full name now, and I think Jacob Lee Festus, or Big Jake for short would work well.

Not bad thinkin about that but Festus already has a full WWE name, which him and Jesse were introduced by T.Lo as the Daltons cousins.
Here's the proof:
On the May 11, 2007 edition of SmackDown, a vignette aired suggesting that Hankinson would be repackaged as Festus Dalton as part of a tag team using a 'Southern' gimmick, alongside fellow WWE developmental talent Ray Gordy. On June 2, 2007, however, it was reported that WWE was dropping the "Dalton Boys" gimmick. The explanation for them not showing up on SmackDown was because kayfabe they got lost on their way to the arena.

No Festus but I like Carlito Vs. Kofi fued. I'm sure there's someone else who can do a better anti-non-american holding the U.S. title gimmick and I believe it would be The All American American Jack Swagger. I mean to me he is the perfect guy to put the U.S. title on right now and I believe if he interjected himself into the fued with Kofi and Carlito we can have some interesting matches on our hands.

Festus=Eugene in the sence that he has a gimic that will destroy him as a wrestler. There is no over coming a gimic as "retarted", its a teriable gimic to have, sadly he will be released and hopefully end up in TNA where he can trickk people in to forgeting about festus. It is just another teriable gimic that should end up in john tetras memorial thread. One of the worst gimics in the wwe.

This US title malarky is really winding me up! I am 100% behind Kofi as champion, and think at this moment in time, Kofi and the US title should serve as the means for the 'mid-carders' on raw to get air time and have meaningful feuds. The people im talking about are The Miz, Evan Bourne, The Brian Kendrick, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Primo and Carlito.

Forget The Big Show, its been done, its not going to do anyone any good, where as putting the title on anyone i have mentioned, or keeping on Kofi, keeps the title there as a way of getting over the up and coming stars. I personally think a feud between any of the superstars i have mentioned could potentially be quality

Who cares if Festus hasn't done anything in some time? What does that have to do with a character change? Funny how so many of you think that his gimmick will never get him over, but none of you want him to change it. What gives with you people? I just don't get it, seriously.

Festus's coming down during the US title feud that I came up with makes perfect sense with a new character. Ofcourse if he kept the same gimmick it would never make sense. In kayfabe maybe the beer he drinks makes him normal, kind of like how Daly was able to play golf drunk. Nitro changed, and so did Helms. Why not Festus? Honestly I think the WWE needs a gimmick like the one I presented, and he looks perfect for that role. A beer drinking, mildly bigotted, wrestling machine that hates immigrants especially those that hold the most prestigious title in all of the WWE, the US title. His gimmick would work perfectly with that title as well. Brining the title to a forefront it has never seen in the WWE before.

hmm I see Carlito winning US Title if it ever happened for sure , hell I even see carlito vs rey mysterio as well for the IC Title ! But way wwe confuses us I see Big Slow beating Kofi Kingston for US Title and see Chris Jericho going for his 10th straight win over Rey Mysterio I even see Sheldon Benjamin winning over Koffee Kingston

After Carlito, and his brother are done with their feud could a possible feud over the US title between Kofi/Carlito be on the horizon? What better title to fight than the United States title? Then right in between one of their matches out comes Festus. He pummels both men in the ring as if they are nothing. He then takes the US title, and walks off. Coming out on Superstars on the VIP with MVP. Festus tells all, and we soon find out that Festus is not ******ed, but just a "redneck". Possibly a character like Larry the cable guy, but with a little bit of Archie Bunker, and a dash of JBL.

Who thinks these racist gimmicks will work? I mean really. There's a PG rating people. If you're going to play towards kids, best not to have your heels hating on minorities. Just sayin'.

However, I like the idea of a Kofi/Carlito feud. Both are about on the same level of the card, and they could work rather well together. Plus, it gives Kofi the opportunity to work with a heel that the crowd cares about that doesn't happen to weigh 500 pounds. I'd really look forward to this feud.

And if Primo moved on to feud with the Miz, as it looks like is going to happen? Both brothers are really being given the keys to succeed. Hopefully they get to driving.

Very aware of the PG rating, but wasn't there a wrestler named JBL who was just on television how many months ago who in the past has said many racists things? Give me a break on this PG rating stuff. If JBL was able to pull it off, then so should Festus. He has solid in ring skills, and he deserves something controversial. Controversy equals ratings, and whats wrong with stereotypes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back