• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Your thoughts?

Chicago1989

Ain't it sleep first then eat?
17zvis.jpg

It's been a few days since the release of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, the sequel to Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (From the creators of Hitman BTW). Of course this time, you're playing as Lynch (The wife-killer, ex-con, psychopath) instead of Kane (Ex-con, ex-mercenary), who you played as in the first game. I beat the first game and to be honest, I really enjoyed it. The story was dramatic and intense, the voice acting was phenomenal, and the main characters were likeable. But I heard people say that the first game was TERRIBLE. That the story was short (And it kind of was), gameplay was shitty (The gameplay matched the style of the game IMO), and that the game was just bad overall.

But then moving on to the next game, Dog Days, I was hoping that it was gonna be an improvement over the first one. And right now (And still playing it...), it's been better. The story is ALOT more intense, the gunfights are nuts, the gameplay has improved, and the voice acting is still great; Yet I still hear people still shit on Kane & Lynch....

I'm a fan of Rated "M" games and to me, Kane & Lynch epitomize Rated "M". It's all violence, brutality, controversy, and realism. But anyways, what are your thoughts on this year's Kane & Lynch game and your thoughts on the series in general?

I have only played the demo but was not impressed.

While I have always been intrigued by Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, I have yet to play it, but haven't heard good things about it. Kane & Lynch: Dog Days, had me very interested, and I really wanted to like the demo but it just felt akwkard to play.

I did however LOVE the visual style and camera work that is used throughout the game, but beyond that it just felt like a broken game.

I didn't play the demo for long, so granted maybe it improved the further you got, but my initial playthough was a let down.

I have the full game and I must say I really I was really impressed. The demo I thought was rubbish however once I bought Kane and Lynch 2 and got into it wow what an amazing game 9/10 for me. Graphics are fantastic and a truely awesome game. Don't let the demo put you off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back