Your Favorite Game of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
There have been many games released during this year but this a thread where you can nail it down to your favorite one. You can argue with people and see other people's opinions. So let's get this started.

NOTE: You can only pick games released in 2010.

For me I have 4 candidates.

First of all

Halo:Reach: For me this game is a very large improvement over Halo 3 or ODST for that matter. After just getting my XBOX late last year I played the Halo series and got a Halo of my own. I'm not all that into the campaign in these type of games(Shooters). I just like playing multiplayer online. Halo 3 had a very laggy online mode that got very frustrating and annoying. Reach is a big step up.

Smackdown vs Raw 2011: for me the gameplay has improved a lot since SVR10. I found the SVR10 gameplay very boring and slow but I loved to create storylines and play them later 2011 adds on to that with new Story designer features including multiplayer. Smackdown vs Raw 2011 online isn't laggy anymore for me. I have only lagged out once and that was with one of the SVR developers. TLC matches are great. But Universe mode is meh. But still a great improvement and an decent game.

Call of Duty:Black Ops: I just got into Call of Duty earlier this year borrowing my friends Modern Warfare 2 for a long time. I really like this series while I hear people saying it's always the same since the first one, it is all new to me and I am, really enjoying it. I wish they would have some type of Forge for this game but i don't mind. I love that I can play with guests online now which was my biggest complaint about MW2. I just wish I was a little better at it.

2010 FIFA World Cup: I love this game. I am an giant fan of the World Cup. I love playing online and offline world cups on this game also. I use Italy 95% of the time.The other 5 being Jamaica. This game offers great gameplay. II cannot get tired of it. It is very realistic. I wish I was better online and whenever I am going to win online I lose connection or something unfortunately.

This is very hard to Nail down but my final decision for my favorite game is 2010 is probably 2010 FIFA World Cup. This could change at any time as there were great games this year. Other games I have that were made this year are Skate 3 and The Sims 3(which I hardly play though). Other games I might get made this year are FIFA 11 and NBA 2K11.

Discuss.

Reactions: Lee
I'm gonna go with Red Dead Redemption. I think the argument that most people make that it's not very good is that, "Oh, it's just GTA with a western setting", but in my opinion it surpassed GTA, maybe not GTA IV but it's at least on the same level. Plus the scenery in it is something GTA has never had (obviously they take place in the city) and it made a big difference in how much I enjoyed the game. I could spend hours just riding around on my horse killing deer, rabbits, cougars and bears among other things or I could break in horses and save stage coaches from gangs. I even took out a whole gang because I saw them drag an Indian woman to her death. The game encapsulated exactly what an open world game should be. Plus the dad eye targeting system was pretty B.A.

Yeah the VGAT end of year awards start tomorrow so we'll discuss it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back