John Cena has regained the WWE Championship

If Cena fans really want Cena to retire a legend, to need to sign up to the Cena-to-Heel bandwagon.

Yeah and Vince Russo is the greatest booker in the history of wrestling.:rolleyes: I would love to see Cena go heel, but if that happends Vince Mcmahon is going to have a heart attack seeing the loss of money.

Looks like Miz does, in fact, get his rematch tonight on Raw. Stay tuned.

John Cena's 10th world title reign: a total of 24 hours.

I fully believe The Rock is going to cost him the title tonight. I still think Cena will get it back by Over The Limit; Capitol Punishment at the latest.

John Cena is a ten time Champion! Wow, that's a monumental stat to have for Cena. Also to add to the fact that he's not done winning them and will probably break Flair's streak of 16 times, or come closer than anyone else.

Did anyone see Cena pull of that monkeyflip? And people say he can't wrestle. :disappointed:

Well, Cena once again WWE Champion, and I can't be more happy. Sure, Miz had a great reign and it's definately not his last. He's probably have a rematch at Over The Limit.

Morrison didn't even derserve to be in the same ring as Cena, and Miz last night. And he definately was not going to win seeing as though he's got a fued with R-Truth. So, to everybody who though Morrison was gonna win: :lmao:

John Cena is once again WWE Champion, and I think his first fued after the rematch with Miz is a potential fued with Alberto Del Rio. Let's face it, losing the World Title to Christian is going leave a sour taste in his mouth, so now he's on RAW, he's gonna want the next best thing, the WWE Championship.

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

er11_photo_156.jpg

another boy that is a die hard barney fan:lmao: look man sorry if i will bash you out but do you really understood the things that you had said? let me put some timeline here so you can understand the meaning of a "true wrestler" and a "barney boy"

September 17, 1981 the date when Ric Flair defeated Dusty Rhodes for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship for his first title reign and May 29, 2000 is the date when he defeated Kevin Nash for the WCW Title!

16 Reigns for 2 decades! it took him 20 years to accomplish that and that's not all he even created the legendary "WOOO" for the fans, he gave us memorable matches and imagine that Ric Flair is in his 50's when he participated in some of the best matches of his career like with Triple H in a Steel Cage match and Last Man Standing match way back in 2005! Money In The Bank, Best of 3 Falls and I Quit Match in 2006! he even had a TLC match against Edge!

my god and you have the guts to compare "fruity pebbles" to a legendary wrestler? Triple H took 16 years for his 13 title reigns and please don't forget about The Undertaker since Survivor Series 1990 he only got 7 title reigns! imagine 21 years and only 7 top title reigns! it only means that they are not selfish and they give credits to the young stars!

cena for 9 years 10 title reigns already and to be honest he doesn't even deserves it because there are wrestlers who are much more athletic than he is and some of them have good mic skills than him! the only reason that he fans loves cena because wwe made them believe that cena is a superman in some photos of cena it proves that he's an steroid baby boy:banghead:

i hope you get my point:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back