JBL Leaving....

The Enforcer

The Heel John Cena!
JBL has put in his notice to the WWE and his last show will be on the 10/6 episode. What do you all think about that? I guess that means he wont be the RAW GM lol......

no...hes leaving the WWE all together. I think they're going to bring Coach over for color commentary and finally appoint a Raw GM.

footballfool89 said:
no...hes leaving the WWE all together. I think they're going to bring Coach over for color commentary and finally appoint a Raw GM.

What do you mean "No"? I said that he was leaving but his last show is on 10/6. I was just making a joke about the RAW GM, meaning that he isnt going to be the GM. So read it again and then you will understand. And I doubt that they will bring coach over. There is talks of having Simon Dean do it

sad to hear hes leaving, i thought he was fantastic on SD!, good luck to him in the future....

BTW, i aint a fan of coach, please pick someone else to commentate....

No way dude I bet they have Joey Matthews or that italian guy(I can't remember his name) do it.

The coach and Cole on commentary!? Man, SD!'s commentary is going to suck big time, I'd rather have Umaga and Khali do commentary than those two non-commentators!

wordisborn21 said:
What do you mean "No"? I said that he was leaving but his last show is on 10/6. I was just making a joke about the RAW GM, meaning that he isnt going to be the GM. So read it again and then you will understand. And I doubt that they will bring coach over. There is talks of having Simon Dean do it

My bad, thought you said "maybe he'll be raw gm now". and no i think simon dean is going down to head DSW or OVW. i forgot which one.

Mr. Sam said:
The coach and Cole on commentary!? Man, SD!'s commentary is going to suck big time, I'd rather have Umaga and Khali do commentary than those two non-commentators!

Eh Cole's ok in my book, and i do agree on Coach. Never been a fan of him no matter what they have him do.

I wonder who will be Commentator with Michael Cole. This really sucks, I think since WWE told him to calm it down a bit he thought he has better things to do. I loved him with Michael Cole, they were like an old couple. I don't think he was a really good wrestler but he was hillarious!!! I will miss him very much... Good Luck JBL!!!

wordisborn21 said:
JBL has put in his notice to the WWE and his last show will be on the 10/6 episode. What do you all think about that? I guess that means he wont be the RAW GM lol......
i'm kind of glad he's leaving he wasn't a very good commentator but i was hopeing he would get back in the ring sooner or later so i guess there's no hope of that now

u...i loved him...gd luk...bt e woz a crap wrestla?? I dint lyk JBL e woz a k commentator bt smakdown cn do well bta

It's a cryme. First he doesn't want to wrestle and now he doesn't want to comment. wwe is suffering a big loss. The best of luck for him in the future.

Bilbo1234 said:
u...i loved him...gd luk...bt e woz a crap wrestla?? I dint lyk JBL e woz a k commentator bt smakdown cn do well bta
seriously, what?

anyways, JBL wasn't too bad a commentator, better than Coach and Matthews, hell even Grisham, but i just couldn't get into seeing him sat behind the announce table, he just didn't seem to fit. wether it was because it was so soon after his in ring retirement im not sure, but he didnt fit in my opinion,

As for his replacement, bringing in someone like Tenay would be a good idea, he could be the JR of smackdown, however, they wouldn't do that, so maybe someone like DiBiase, or even Hayes will take his place

dudes

speaking of Micheal cole

go to www.newgrounds.com

use the searchbar on the top and search up "Micheal Cole Uncensored"

Funniest freaking thing i've ever heard.

I gotta tell you...i'm gonna miss JBL when he leaves. Although I never really liked the "Wall Street" JBL, I loved the old Bradshaw back in the old days. He was a good commentator, and really helped things going when Taz moved to ECW with Joey Styles. I'll always remember when he would freak out about Vito in the dress or when Little Bastard would come out from under the ring.

JBL We'll Miss You...and all i gotta say is...god help smackdown! now the fact that they are loosing superstars left and right, and cena (who I absolutely hate but would be great for SD!'s ratings) staying on raw, and Kennedy maybe going to RAW, and Undertaker retiring soon...what the hell is the fate of SD!

I'm really worried!

Cole has gotten much better over the years and its going to be interesting to see who the new commentator is. Im still going to miss JBL he has been fantastic. Im going to miss hearing JBL say things like "The Miz sucks!" "perhaps he should find a way to end his life" and JBL making fun of Cole and Vito and all the Tazs height jokes.

JBL is going to be a HUGE loss. I would have loved him as GM or RAW. It would have been great just to keep him as a commentator. He's a valuable entity to the WWE character-wise.

Either way, he's doing something for his own good, and for his own betterment so more power to him. As for JBL's replacement. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Coach would make a great replacement. I think the chemistry between Cole and Coach can be great. Plus, Coach is the most likely choice, since he's next in like for a commentator's job.

Then again, McMahon is high on Coach and may want to keep him in his current position. Although I hope Coach goes to RAW which forces RAW to get a new GM. With Cyber Sunday 6 weeks away, it's plenty time for a new GM to do some damage.

wow what a blow The Bogeyman now JBL WWE is falling apart that's why i watch TNA now

daoneenigma said:
JBL is going to be a HUGE loss. I would have loved him as GM or RAW. It would have been great just to keep him as a commentator. He's a valuable entity to the WWE character-wise.

Either way, he's doing something for his own good, and for his own betterment so more power to him. As for JBL's replacement. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Coach would make a great replacement. I think the chemistry between Cole and Coach can be great. Plus, Coach is the most likely choice, since he's next in like for a commentator's job.

I couldnt agree more, we only really had the experience of Coach in a Three man Commentating Team, and no-one can stand out in that at all. I like Coach, always have and always will, I think he is one of the most underrated Commentators the WWE have, and although I enjoy him in his role right now, he is the perfect choice to take JBL's place, unless they want to bring someone in to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back