JBL's "Historic" WrestleMania Plans

Back on topic:

JBL could potentially walk out of WM25 as a world champ, becoming the winner of MITB, right after losing to Mysterio, how you ask? Simple, he'll hit Kofi Kingston so he will be unable to compete and then win, then he will challenge the WHC champ (who i predict is Cena) and then win that lol

Alright its a big IF..but considering how NWO went out, I wouldn't be too surprised if this happened..

That would be funny to see. Kofi could become a psychotic heel, interfering in other matches for revenge and so no one tries to injure him and take his place in future matches. Dey's be comin after me mon, so I'll take dem out. :dark2:

If it's got nothing to do with the IC belt, I can see him buying out ECW and that going more of the MMA route asJBL has started his little MMA side project, has he not?

Most likely won't happen, but I think it'd be cool for JBL to come out on Monday Night Raw and give a speech about performing at WrestleMania and how great it is to be going to the big one, and then talk about everyone without a match. Then call all of them out and when all the superstars without a match that want one come onto the stage JBL challenges em' all to a TEXAS DEATH HARDCORE INFERNO MATCH... or just a battle royal of some sorts. Making History...

I wouldn't be surprised to see him revert back to the Bradshaw character. I think it would be fitting, seeing as this will most likely be his last WrestleMania. That, and the fact that the show is in Texas.

How about like mentioned above he tries to buy the MITB briefcase from lets say MVP then when he hands over like a million dollars and he recieves the briefcase he gets attacked by mvp and therefore meaning that he got screwd as mvp would keep the million dollars and the briefcase.

Or maybe he will turn face again and help the legends defeat Jericho at wrestlemania and cut a promo the next night on raw saying he too is a legend and he will not allow his fellow legends to be disrespected by someone like jericho.This could re-ignite their feud and instead their roles would be vice-versa,jericho the heel and JBL the face.They could have the feud lead up to a Career on the line match where jericho could force jbl into his rumored retirement from wrestling.

On Raw after JBL won the IC title Vickie asked JBL for a favor since she put him into the title match. So I'm assuming it has something to do with th triple threat match at WM.

I really thought he was going to do something with the H.O.F., like try to induct himself or something. I don't know why defending the IC title finally after 7 years isn't enough history making.

im thinkin hes gonna unmask Rey Mesterio, like be the first person in the WWE to unmask him.
Since the only person that i remember that done it before was Kevin nash and that was in WCW

If it's something dumb like unmasking Rey such as you said, that would ruin wrestlemania IMO. Besides I doubt they would do that. That'd be like turning Cena heel. It would completly ruin sales for them.

"That would be funny to see. Kofi could become a psychotic heel, interfering in other matches for revenge and so no one tries to injure him and take his place in future matches. Dey's be comin after me mon, so I'll take dem out. "

I laughed.

That idea could work, but I'd feel it were a waste of MITB and shaft someone who could get the case and, if booked right (unlike punk though im a huge punk fan) could become a legit main eventer.

i think it will have something to do with him buying smackdown.

he supposidly made a deal with vicky but it couldnt have been a match because it was mysterio who challenged jbl to a match and had nothing to do with vicky.

I think JBL will beat Rey clean in the opening match of Wrestlemania, then announce his retirement as an undefeated Intercontinental champion. The only reason the belt was put on him in the first place was to make it seem a little more important, right? This might accomplish that.

I don't think JBL will be gone from WWE tv though. I'd LOVE to see him return to the announcer's desk (him and JR would be great together), but I think it's more likely that he'll be a heel GM on Raw.

Yeah I have to agree with you that I think it might be regarding his future in the WWE. However, I wouldn't like him to return to commentating. When he did it with Cole it just annoyed me how brash and arrogant he was and still is. I think going back to that would be a mistake. Give someone else a shot imo

I do hope he returns to commentating. He is a better commentator than wrestler. He did surprisingly great the first time. Having him with JR would be a nice combination. As for with Cole, it worked well the first time.

So...He quit.
For some reason, I don't think it went down the way it was supposed to. Maybe someone fell asleep on the stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back