RAW General Manager: Mike Adamle

RAW GM: Mike Adamle

• He's Perfect...Man Can Draw Heat

• NOOOOO!!!...What Is WWE Thinking?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adamle's performance is irrelevant to me. If Vickie Guerrero can be GM for 8 months then Adamle is just as good as she is (he's even easier on the eyes).

This is a company where the Great Khali was the World Champion for more than 24 hours. Clearly the recognised definition of 'talent' is not a factor in WWE, only the Creative teams definition actually matters.

As for the character, i think they're trying to push Adamle as a face. His Adamle Originals are intended to win over the crowd, and i persoanlly have liked all of them, but handicap matches are cropping up a little too frequently for my liking (i know that's not his decision, but it's portrayed as being his decision). The first one to set up the SSlam title match made sense, but what was the point of it this week?

Anyway, GM Adamle is far better than interview guy Adamle and announcer Adamle imo

Mike Adamle's character is so boring and annoying. Why the fuck is he still reading off of a piece of paper? Can this guy not remember anything? Do they not trust him that much? The funny thing is he STILL messes up!!! "In our next Pay for View we will have a new match" He is an idiot and a cornball. He gets heat because he can't sell anything, and no matter how much they try to push him as a face we these Adamle Originals we'll always hate him because he has no business being in wrestling (at least on television).

Mike Adamle is not as bad as I thought.He is a decent general manager he makes good matches.Only, problem I have with him he needs to read from a piece of paper and other managers don't.It's just the way WWE uses him I guess they are going to continue to use as a decent GM I would of preferred someone else but, since when does the WWE care what the fans want?I, know it's been awhile now, the way I see it WWE listens to the fans sometimes and sometimes they go the opposite way to stick to the fans and it doesn't work all the time.Adamle needs to get better if he doesn't then he shouldn't even be GM of Raw it's a big role for him to be in anyway.

since when does the WWE care what the fans want?I, know it's been awhile now, the way I see it WWE listens to the fans sometimes and sometimes they go the opposite way to stick to the fans and it doesn't work all the time.

You're right, what was I thinking. WWE never gives the fans what they want on a regular basis. They want to switch things up which is great but sometimes just listen to what the fans want (Kane's mask, CW Title, etc...). Or is it just the IWC thinks the WWE never gives the fans what they want?:headscratch:

You're right, what was I thinking. WWE never gives the fans what they want on a regular basis. They want to switch things up which is great but sometimes just listen to what the fans want (Kane's mask, CW Title, etc...). Or is it just the IWC thinks the WWE never gives the fans what they want?:headscratch:

Could it be both that IWC thinks that and we think it too because it's true.Why we want Kane to be Masked like you said but it didn't happen yet,we want Triple H to lose the belt but, it hasn't happened.What we want the WWE doesn't always offer it's good to change things up but, do it smartly not take a storyline and make it look like shit in other words it sucks.When, will WWE do what's right for the fans?

He Sucks period it would have been better if they made someone else GM like Foley, Regal, Bischoff, Shawn Micheals, Dusty Rhodes,JBL, or even ECW's former GM.
If things on Raw doesn't improve or he doesn't improve by the next draft time
It is time to get a new GM for Raw or hope that Vince will come back and fire him sometime soon!
Hurry back Vince your new GM Sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back