Height: 6'2

Weight: 240 pounds

Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

Billed From: Jacksonville, FL

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Brown stubble

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: Unshaven scruff

----------------Ring attire: A red singlet in the design of the USA's wrestling team.

----------------Backstage Attire: Athletic gray hoodie and gym shorts

----------------Physical Features

----------------Tattoos:

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Face

Main Gimmick:
An ex-wrestler who is looking for a second chance at life.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Hardworking. He is always training to make himself better. He has experienced a lot of hardship in his life, and the reason for wrestling comes from these hardships.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):

Strengths:
1. Great technical wrestler
2. Strong
3. Good Stamina

Weaknesses:
1. Bad right knee
2. Easily angered
3. Loses sight of priorities when angry

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

UFC118OpenWorkoutRandy_Couture-12.jpg

Brief History: Armstrong was one of the best amateur wrestlers in the world during the early part of the 2000s. He was a college All-American and was well on his way to Olympic glory. Armstrong was married to his high school sweetheart and they were expecting their first child in a few months. Life was perfect for Armstrong. That is until he tore the ACL in his right knee while training. The injury was severe and he was unable to compete in the Olympics. Armstrong went into a deep depression and turned to alcohol to help him ease his pain. He became an alcoholic and his wife, Chelsea, divorced him and she got custody of their son Jeremy. It was the divorce that made him realize he needed to get his act together and he went to rehab. Armstrong has now been sober for several months, but it's still a struggle. He wants to get his wife and son, who is now 8-years-old, back in his life. Armstrong is wrestling to get his life back.

Entrance Music:

[YOUTUBE]lQFETJqRctw[/YOUTUBE]​

Entrance Description: "Cinderella Man" plays through the speakers as the lighting in the arena goes red and blue. Once the singers come in, Armstrong walks through the curtain and stops at the top of the stage. He looks around at the crowd before making his way to the ring. He walks to the ring with a look of determination on his face. He never takes his eyes off the ring and doesn't slap hands with the fans as he is fully concentrated on the match ahead. He climbs the steps and goes through the ropes into the ring. He runs the ropes several times to get warmed up and then goes to his corner to continue warming up.

Finishing Moves:

Road to Redemption (Gutwrench Powerbomb), Crossface Chickenwing

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):

1. Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex
2. Body scissors
3. Release German Suplex
4. European Uppercut
5. Hiptoss with an elbow drop
6. Back Body Drop
7. Snap Suplex
8. Knees to the side while on the ground
9. Swinging Neckbreaker
10. Surfboard Stretch
11. Shoulder thrusts in the corner
12. Swagger Bomb
13. Atomic Drop (usually followed by back body drop)
14. Lariat
15. Running forearm smash

Sample RP.

A man is sitting alone in a darkened locker room. Nothing can be heard other than his breathing. He is sitting facing his locker, which is partly open. He is sitting with his head down in his hands. It's obvious this man is the only person left in the gym, as he decided to stay later. It's something the owner of the gym has become accustomed to and now leaves him a key.

The camera reveals this man to be Jason Armstrong. Armstrong gets up and walks to the bathroom. He turns the sink on and splashes water in his face before looking into the mirror. He stares at himself for a moment before speaking.

You're a complete screw up. You know that right? You were destined for greatness. Greatness! But you screwed it all up and became a failure. You failed yourself from achieving what you should have achieved. What's worse is that you've failed your wife and kid. You've been an absolute failure of a human being.

Armstrong looks away from the mirror for just a second before splashing more water on his face and looking at his reflection again.

But you know what? You can fix that. I can fix that. Everyone deserves a second chance. Well, I'm ready to take my second chance and I'm not going to let anybody or anything stop me from making the most of it. Sure, it's going to be tough. But I've been down and out before. And I always got back up stronger than before. I am coming WZCW. I am coming to make the most of this opportunity in front of me. Wrestling is all I know. It's all that I'm good at. I'm coming to win titles. I'm coming to prove to my wife and son that I'm not a failure. I'm coming to prove to myself that I'm not a failure. I'm coming to put my life back together.

Armstrong turns the water in the sink off before looking at himself in the mirror once more, but he looks away as if disgusted by what he sees. He packs his gym clothes in his bag and closes his locker and leaves the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back