It's been four years plus...

Been here nearly four years and have only just started getting into a groove of being a half decent poster.

I've really been here for 6 years?

I miss the old Official John Cena Thread. That's where I got my start.

Goddamn what a pathetic fucking thread. BTW, everyone can read how long ago you all signed up, why the fuck is everyone posting it?!?

I guess you didn't read how Lariat asked us to reminisce about our experiences here. He didn't say to just point out how long we've been here, duh.

Anyway, I still remember my first infraction. Becca wrote me the kindest and nicest PM, explaining what I did wrong.

Twenty days later, Norcal infracted me for spamming and wrote the douchiest, most condescending, rude, ass hole PM to me about it. Oh Norcal... so much has changed. How I <3 thee now...

Four years, four months, and counting...

I guess you didn't read how Lariat asked us to reminisce about our experiences here. He didn't say to just point out how long we've been here, duh.

Anyway, I still remember my first infraction. Becca wrote me the kindest and nicest PM, explaining what I did wrong.

Twenty days later, Norcal infracted me for spamming and wrote the douchiest, most condescending, rude, ass hole PM to me about it. Oh Norcal... so much has changed. How I <3 thee now...

Four years, four months, and counting...

Lariat: The REAL 2009 Rookie of the Year!

So then based on that, what is invalid about my post? He said reminisce, not just post how long you have been here. Thats exactly what I was talking about.

and I think you overdramatize that a bit. I actually remember holding back in my PM to you, because IC told us in the boardroom that you were a friend. I restrained myself and asked him to please talk to you, instead of me and the other infracting you to death. I think I actually deleted three posts and only infracted one.

My favourite infraction PM came from Norcal I think, think it went something like "Reason for infraction; Why should I give you a reason for this when you cant even give a reason for your post?"

and I think you overdramatize that a bit. I actually remember holding back in my PM to you, because IC told us in the boardroom that you were a friend. I restrained myself and asked him to please talk to you, instead of me and the other infracting you to death. I think I actually deleted three posts and only infracted one.

I remembered thinking, "Man... what an ass hole." If that's my first impressions of someone, they must have been pretty rude.

I don't think it was what you said in the PM. It was more about how short and stern you were with me. Then again, I was a new member who really didn't know about you at all so I probably just took it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back