Are you, or have you ever been consumed with WZ

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
At one time, when I was first starting to get recognized, I would get on WZ for hours. Even when I wasn't on, I was thinking about it and potential threads I could make.

Now, you'd be hard-pressed to find me on more than 10 minutes. I come here now to see if anything interesting is happening, and then leave.

At one point, though, I was addicted to the forums. I'd check every new post, and if there wasn't anything going on, I'd dig through the archives, to revisit classic threads, and to discover new ones.

Even though I rarely have time to get on, I still think this is the best wrestling forum on the interwebz.

So, are you, or have you ever been, obsessed with WZ forums? I know I was.

Hi...I'm Lisa. And I'm an addict. I would say I do spend my fair amount of time on here when I can. Do I really care? No. But its fun to chat with people with common interests.

I could care less about WZ when I'm busy doing shit not near my computer, but I'll admit that I always keep a tab open for WZ when I'm in my home's office.

Judging from your sig I can guess what other tabs you open.:rolleyes:

Dude are seriously giving him shit for liking women?!?:wtf:

Anyway I still to this day constantly seem to think up new thread ideas when I'm not on WZ, then of course I come home and the idea slips away, I wouldn't say I'm as consumed with the site as much as I might have been in the past, but like Tdigs I do always seem to have on tab open to WZ when ever I'm online

I'm not obsessed, I just have a lot of time to kill and WZ is a good place to kill it.

I'm only on for hours at a time or multiple times a day to check the WZCW area and/or write RP's/matches. I use the posting area to type them up instead of Word documents for some reason.

If I need a break, I come in here... maybe.

Pretty much if I'm on a computer a tab is always open to the forums. Other than that I hardly think about the forum unless something pops into my head randomly and think if it has popped up on WZ.

I have been. Actually I hate not being online at least once a day, and have spent hours doing nothing except being on here. I need a life.

I was some what of an addict in the summer time, I never posted that much before July of this year. Then I got back on WoW and it seems to have taken priority over posting on this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back