I've been here for 2 years now

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
I know I'm a couple days late, but I recently had my 2 year anniversary with WZ. It's crazy to think that all I wanted was to know what that awesome new song Randy Orton came out to was and it turned into almost 900 posts, a bunch of rep, and a whole new understanding of wrestling and the Internet. I went from a spammy noob who used txt talk to a guy who (I'd like to think) is well-respected and can hold his own in a debate.

It's been an awesome ride, and I can't see it ending anytime soon. There are a few people I want to mention though:

KB: OC F'n W! That is what took me from a guy who mainly stuck to LDs to someone who felt welcome and a part of WZ. I can never thank you enough for that. Plus, your reviews are awesome. I learn so much from them, I really should rep you more but it would never be enough.

NorCal: First poster I remember by name from here. I was fucking terrified of you back in those LD's. Now you are someone I consider an e-friend that I can shoot the shit with anytime. I respect the hell out of you for what you do in "real life" too.

FTS: Along with NorCal (and maybe KB? I don't know, sometimes I think he just put me in OCW because he felt sorry for me lol), one of the first people who told me I was a good poster. FromTheBack was, and still is, awesome.

NSL and Pippen: Probably a bunch of you don't recognize the names, but we came up together in OCW and they were probably the first guys I really came on here to talk to. Wish they were around more.

Sparky: Gave me my first warning and it scared the everliving shit out of me. I don't think I attempted a non-spam post for a month or 2. Even to this day, I delete a ton of posts I start because I'm afraid I don't explain enough.

CH David: My "protoge." I'd say we are on the same level, but you are awesome. Only guy from WZ I've met in the "real world" and I don't know if I ever would have gone to see ROH in person without you. Here's to many more :beer:

X/Harthan: I know Harthan didn't have the best departure, but these two helped introduce me to independent wrestling and I cannot thank them enough for it. I really can't believe I went that long without seeing ROH on DVD or live. Showing me indy wrestling really changed my idea of what pro wrestling was and could be.

Doc: For some reason, I'm convinced you didn't like me when you joined or vice versa, but I can't think of why. Anyway, you are the best sig maker I've seen during my time here (absolutely no offense meant to any of the others) and a cool guy.

Sly: For keeping my ego in check with the admin prank and introducing me to all those cool programs in that thread in the Technology section.

Cardinal: For helping cheer on the best baseball team in the world

Lee: For bringing me in to WZCW. There are times where the e-fed was the only reason I came back to WZ. I love writing, and I have a blast RPing every cycle.

Phoenix, Dave, Blade, SC, Showtime, Ty: Thanks to the older guys for bringing me on board and I love working with you guys. I love being on the Creative side of the fed and it is an absolute blast and honor working with you.

$!d (Do I get out of paying for this?): For unifying the forums in a way I had only ever seen when there was that invasion threat.

D-Man: The bromance

Tenta: I honestly started off not getting why some people made you out to be the second coming. But reading the threads and discussions you've made since you made your most recent return, you are responsible making me interested in learning about Old School wrestling, a topic I know disgustingly little about and I thank you for it.

Monkey: Sting for the mother fucking win

If I left you out, I either don't know you, don't like you, or forgot. If I think of someone I forgot, I'll edit them in. Thanks for putting up with my sappy bs :)

:shrug:

Seriously, glad to see it's been two years, man. Always been a favorite of mine, and always a damn good poster. Congrats to you, sir

Yeah, I fucking hate you too. Sting fans....UNITE!

Shit, I forgot Monkey :(. I'll add you in. <3

:shrug:

Seriously, glad to see it's been two years, man. Always been a favorite of mine, and always a damn good poster. Congrats to you, sir

I hope that didn't come off as a dig, I really do like you. And I can't wait to debate you in DL because I expect to get pushed really hard.

I'd say something negative, but you're on creative. So... congrats!

Thanks. You always entertain me, Coco. Not enough to make the list, but I always smile and chuckle at your posts.

You reminding us of your two year anniversary makes me remind myself that my two year anniversary was last month.

First I've heard of you was during the 2009 WZ Tournament when I had to school you on why Rob Van Dam should have beaten Jericho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back