• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be on WZ in 5 to 10 years from now?

I think I'm getting the hang of this creating forum thing. It's kinda of difficult at the moment, I had to re-start a few times, just to make everything perfect, but I'll get it.
One of the nice things about forums is that you can mess up as many times as you want, because you can always delete the section of the forum you messed up on and do it again.

PHP is a wonderful tool.

Yeah, the only problem is, some of the sections are too buried. To get to the AFC section, you need to go into the NFL section, and to get into the AFC North section, you need to go from the AFC section, and to get into the Steelers section, you need to go into the AFC North section.

I was playing around with it last night, as of now, the was the best way to do it, without making each section it's own forum.

Not really, he should be proud. I am. I never knew we had a psychic on Wrestlezone!

EDIT: I'm sorry. I'm being a pretty big asshole, my apologies.

Will I still be here? Maybe. I know I'll probably be here for 3-5 years, but 10? I have no idea. Depends on what I do on here.

At some point I plan to do a Game Rage and go down in a giant ball of insanity, as my way of saying thank you to all of you.

I know I love going to parties with a bunch of random people from the internet!

*waits for Macca to make stupid comment about me having parties to pick up little kids, teenagers, dogs, etc*

Sam is one guy who probably won't be around in another 5-10 years. After all, his profile says he's already 88 years old. You'd have to think that he'll get tired of these forums at some point. Too bad too, our loss I guess.

Unless he decides to pull a Ric Flair, and never retire!

The only difference to me and Ric Flair is that I don't bleed as easily. If I'm living somewhere nice/big enough in, say, four years, I'll be tempted to throw a WrestleMania 30 party. As long as you all promise not to fuck my stuff up.

No one in the world bleeds as easily as Ric Flair. Guys in the OR don't bleed as much during surgery as Ric Flair does walking to ringside.

Pretty ambitious of you, hosting a WM30 party at the tender age of 92.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back