• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be on WZ in 5 to 10 years from now?

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Which posters do you think will be around on WZ in 5 to Ten years from now? Do you think you will be here?

I think it all depends on who gets mad and leaves but other than that the Hall of famers will still probalbly be here. I see KB being here for a while but other than that I really don't know. I don't know what I or anyone else will be doing in 5 to 10 years but I was just wandering your thoughts. I thought it would be cool to see your reactions.

The only thing keeping me is the Ban Hammer. I've been pretty good since I got released though, no infractions, nothing. :D

Like I said in a previous thread. 2012 is the next election year. November is when we vote, one month before December, which is the month in which the world ends. Brilliant America will vote Sarah Palin president, and she will run us into the ground, in one month.

Justin...You really think 2012 is our DD??

It's called sarcasm motherfucker, fucking sarcasm

I think a 2012 DD is about as likely as the Y2K DD, and even if it is who gives a fuck, it'll be a global event that we won't be able to prevent, so worrying about it is completely pointless

It's called sarcasm motherfucker, fucking sarcasm

I think a 2012 DD is about as likely as the Y2K DD, and even if it is who gives a fuck, it'll be a global event that we won't be able to prevent, so worrying about it is completely pointless

Kinda hard to know that you are being sarcastic over the internet

Nov 4 2012 Day Sarah palin gets elected?

I likely wont.

I'll have gone in search of one of those things called "lives" or some other pointless shit.

It is the 20th.

In the UK, the date listing would be "20/12/2012".

You see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back