It's been four years plus...

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Since I joined Wrestlezone forums. I remember it like it was yesterday when I called out IC on his love for Vader in one of the older WZ tournaments...

I was such a terrible poster back then... with all the LOL's and the emoticons. Also Luther was banned and demodded by IC so it was a rather tense time on WZ.

Celebrate here... or reminisce about first experiences in the forums here.

It seems like I've been here for a very long time.

Actually, I only show up for a few months out of the year and post sporadically for the rest of the time.

It always blows my mind when I think about how long ago I joined. I also lurked for a long time beforehand. When I read my old posts it seems like a completely different person.

Edit: 17 days and it'll be five years. Holy shit.

One year this month. I still post like I'm a day in.

Anyway, I'm gonna go make a list of my 5 favorite wrestlers and use it as my sig..

Justin, we all know you're old. Did you get that hip replacement yet? Norcal said he was sick of seeing you limp around the Wz old folks home.

And god I hate how small the buttons on this phone are, 6 years for me in august.... not seven

Between two and a half - three years. What an infant I am. My first memories on WZ involved hating Miz, loving JoMo and posting in the non-spams amongst LSN and JGlass before people knew who they were. We rocked the non-spams in those days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back