Is thinking on creating the Crashin Movement for Elections.

If you're trying to make this an underdog party, join Ba-Bomb. I have a feeling quite a few people are going to get behind them in the coming days. It's the people with low rep counts and high post counts, that probably don't like moderators also, all joining into one party. I can see that doing quite well by numbers.

This should be your campaign poster.

obamiconfacepalm.png

We'd love to have you Doug. We've got open arms waiting for you to join the exact kind of movement you are looking for and you'd be a great addition. You can always run for nomination to be the candidate we back and might have a good shot. In the meantime we are the underdog party, part of my whole campaign has been that we will be "The Voice of the Voiceless" and try to bring more awareness to the little guys. You could be a great representative for us and in the meantime fulfill your motivation.

He'd have a much better shot joining The People's Party of Moderation than trying to do it alone at this point and we'd love to have him. As I said he can always run to get nominated and would have a good shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back