What about the Crashin' Movement?

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
I was actually thinking about this before the discussion in the discussion thread, but that motivated me to make this thread. The Apostles of Chaos were an excellent stable, and probably the best in WZCW history. But there is another stable that I think should be mentioned among the best in this company's history. That stable is the Crashin Movement.

I know, I know, Doug Crashin was one of the biggest punch lines in fed history. But the other two members, Steven Kurtesy and Steven Holmes evolved from backstage bullies/henchmen to a former World Champion and Elite X champion, respectively. They had a nice tag title run, and ended up defending those titles at Kingdom Come. I know they often get overlooked, but how about some love for the Crashin Movement?

Dynasty.

Joseph Rios, Will, Disaterpiece, Titus all former world champions (granted he was in it for a week).

In addition that was Reaper (Tag champ) and later Ben Legend (Elite X) and Milenko (shhh).

The Crashin Movement got destroyed by me alone while they were at their peak. Your argument is invalid.

The Crashin Movement were led by Doug Crashin. That invalids most arguments. Sure Kurtesy is an ex World Champ and Holmes is one in waiting but it means little in the scheme of things to me.

Dynasty booked themselves to greatness and booked themselves to go over, using the rest of the fed to do it. Practically irrelevant.

The rWo come close because of the legend of Big Dave. But Ricky seemed to be on the decline a little and Big Dave got a lot better once he left.

Ty took the idea of his gimmick and spread it through the entire fed. Chris KO was a rookie who is one his way to becoming a star thanks to his work with Ty. King, Bowen, S.H.I.T. could all be stars and they discarded guys like Alhazred and Toyota along the way. But Ty was all but dominant the whole time.

I'm not arguing against the AOC. I'm just pointing out that even though they were often perceived as a joke, there was some talent in that group. It was just in only 2 of the 3 members.

The AOC is probably the most all encompassing storyline in the Fed's history. The majority of the main eventers and higher card, and a good chunk of the mid card were all involved at one point.

I wasn't around for the Crashin Movement. And I do remember the original High Society from 2007.

Crashin Movement was an excellent way to springboard me and Falks up the card. We were a good force when we were operating as a team with Doug as our manager. Outside of that we didn't do so well but it was a great learning curve.

And now we have teh mod powarhz.

Oh God: if it wasn't for Doug Crashin, we wouldn't have been creative members!

Dynasty.

Joseph Rios, Will, Disaterpiece, Titus all former world champions (granted he was in it for a week).

In addition that was Reaper (Tag champ) and later Ben Legend (Elite X) and Milenko (Mayhem).
Ahem :suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back