AS 24: Ty Burna & Everest vs. The Crashin Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Champion and Challenger team up to take on a devasting force as World Heavyweight Champion Ty Burna teams up with his Meltdown 50 opponent Everest to take on the Tag Team Champions, the Crashin Movement this week. All four men have been impressive of late but the alliance of Kurtesy and Holmes with Crashin is definitely become a focus point of recent events on WZCW. The World Heavyweight Champion looks to halt their efforts while keeping an eye on Everest before they face off at the Meltdown Anniversary Show, while his challenger has to be aware that Big Dave will be lurking nearby.

Deadline is Tuesday, November 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

The last remaining people wandering around try to locate their seats as the lights dim to black, prompting the rest to scream wildly. A familiar tune fills the air, almost deafening the noise of the people. Camera flashes illuminate the arena until the pyrotechnics blow from the stage. The lighting returns as the fireworks stop, showing an arena full of energetic WZCW fans... but some become confused once they discover a hooded female standing behind a podium inside the ring, adjacent to the ramp-way. She waits for the crowd to die down before she moves her lips to the microphone.

Ladies and gentlemen... I'd like to welcome you all here tonight to another WZCW House Show event.

The crowd cheer, despite still being dumbfounded by who this individual is.

Tonight, we have arranged for a special treat to occur before we kick off the proceedings.

Small portions of the crowd cheer whilst others hold back at the possibility of something happening. The female removes her hood and reveals herself to be Sandy Deserts, which cues other portions of the crowd to boo as they recognise the face.

It is my honour and privilege to introduce to you a master in the art of psychology and your lecturer for this evening...

[YOUTUBE]4ols4m_lyy0[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights go dark once more as the crowd heavily boos. White lights flicker to the rhythm of the guitars as the good doctor walks from behind the curtain in a clean, cut suit with a huge smile on his face and the WZCW World Tag Team Championship draped over his shoulder. He puts his glasses on top of his head and slowly makes his way down to the ring, taunting the people with his title. He makes it to ringside and uses the steel steps to enter the ring. He hands the championship to Sandy and she carries it similar to how the good doctor did. He stands behind the podium looking through cold eyes at the masses, smiling in the process.

... Steven Ashleigh Kurtesy!

The music dies down, yet the crowd's level of annoyance towards the good doctor stays the same. Sandy passes over the microphone to the doctor as, to which he thanks her for, and he waits for the people to settle.

Good evening...

The crowd grows louder, silencing the good doctor from speaking with their boo's. Patiently, he waits for the crowd to settle down once more so he can address them.

As most of you may know by now, I am an accomplished psychiatrist who graduated from the best universities around the world that offered the opportunity to become one. What most of you probably don't know is that I am also considered a professor in these aforementioned universities, thus making me a registered teacher. Tonight, I am taking precious time out of my schedule to give you a special presentation and make everyone here a much more educated person. The topic of tonight's lecture...

He pauses for a moment and turns around, facing the titantron where an image is posted on the screen:

23gxxz9.png

The crowd boo’s at the sight of the graphic, whilst the good doctor has a huge grin on his face as he stares at the image as if it was a mirror. He fixes up his suit and turns back to the audience at the podium.

... quite handsome, isn't he?

For most of my career, I have spent time with many people... getting to know them personally and understanding what their interests are, their family history and what makes them tick. It's quite ironic in some ways. But, I've figured it's about time that the community gives back to me and listens to my life, to what I have to say and see just how much I've achieved.

The crowd detests the fact that they have to sit through the entire ordeal without anyone interrupting him.

And what better way to kick it off than by announcing that I, the good doctor, am not only the first ever two time World Tag Team Champion... but I, as a singular entity, have surpassed the Full House Dave's record of being the longest reigning champion in the entire history of WZCW.

Steven takes the moment in by breathing slowly and deeply before talking again.

However, the record books will not be listing my unfathomable feat until another tag team entity defeats the record that both Ace and Big Dave set on the table. This means that my elite tag team partner, Steven Holmes, and myself will be required to hold the belts together until Kingdom Come III. So, on behalf of Mr. Holmes, I vow that The Crashin Movement will break the record and emerge from Kingdom Come III victorious as the longest reigning and most powerful World Tag Team Champions to ever grace a WZCW ring. Our journey to a more than accessible destination starts with the upcoming Ascension 24, when The Crashin Movement takes on Everest and World Heavyweight Champion, Ty Burna.

The crowd pops at the mention of both the champion and the challenger for the title, which Steven does not approve of. However, he continues.

Yes, yes... I will admit that these two men do deserve some respect for what they have done in this business. Honestly, these two could be considered as the first class of a WZCW Hall Of Fame one day... but, that's in their field of expertise as singles competitors. Mayhem Belts, World Titles, they've won them all... but despite what these two can include on their resumes alone, they can never match up with what the Movement has been able to achieve. Everest and Ty may be fighting alongside each other as allies at Ascension 24... they may have defeated me in the past... but they do not possess the bonds of friendship that we have devised, that we have created... and these WZCW World Tag Team Championships showcase this. We have taken out many people on this roster and destroyed our competition... and the force to be reckoned with will not be merciful by sparing two men who are not of our concern.

Get ready Ascension, the Movement is coming and they will make you believe... trust me, I'm a doctor.

Steven turns around and exits the ring, followed by a confused Sandy who chases after him with the championship. His music cues and the crowd boo's as they exit up the ramp-way. Before they disappear, Sandy is by Steven side and leans into his ear.

What about the rest of the lecture?

The scene fades in quickly to backstage after Ascension with Ty walking down a hallway hastily, the WZCW World Title swinging lightly in his grip, one strap of the belt lightly dragging along the ground. Serafina struggles to keep up with him.

Serafina: Master! Please slow down, I can't keep up with you.

Ty: We don't have time to slow down Serafina. We have much preparations to made for next week and Meltdown 50.

Becky Serra suddenly runs down the two with a mic in hand. Ty stops and an agitated look forms on his face. Serafina looks at Becky and narrows her eyes at her.

Becky: Ty, can I get your reaction to your match out there tonight?

You want to know my reaction? Other than the fact I did everything in that match and Big Dave has the audacity to shove me? He should be on his knees kissing my feet for securing his spot in the Lethal Lottery match.

But why would you willingly win Big Dave his spot? Isn't he a dangerous challenger to your title?

Let me spell it out for you Becky. I...do...not.....care. The last couple weeks I had to teach Gordito the benefits to focusing on your goal and because of that he has shown great progress. Big Dave I thought was a man who had gotten past such weaknesses, but I guess I have to educate him on the finer points of battle as well. It's just as I did to in my early days, I taught Showtime what it means to be a real warrior, and look at the success he's had.

But Showtime won the Elite X title thanks to Constantine's help, how is that being a real warrior?

Hast thou read the Art of War Becky? Showtime outsmarted Reynolds to defeat him. He did not use his resources up in a battle he felt he couldn't win. Instead he used his wits and intelligence to gain him the Elite X Title. Most say it was an act of cowardice, I say it was brilliant.

What about your match with Everest at Meltdown 50?

I will discuss such matters when the time is right.

The lights begin dimming slowly and Becky gets a nervous look on her face.

Ty wait! I have more questions.

You will receive your answers Becky. You will receive the details after Ascension 24.

The lights go out and the screen remains black for several moments before reopening to Ty and Serafina standing outside at night while a torrential blizzard ravages the streets around them. They lean against a building, Serafina huddled up and shivering while Ty stands straight, the blizzard seemingly not affecting him. The WZCW World Title is nowhere to be seen. Serafina looks up and Ty and begins speaking.

Are.....are....you n..n.n...ot cold Master?

Not at all my dear. A true warrior can endure against any element, any surprise, and any situation. You see my dear, this blizzard is symbolizing the next coming weeks. Unexpected, full of peril, but ultimately will pass and the calming of the storm will ease all within it. One must remain constant, and not allow the blizzard to defeat you.

Can I go in Master? I can't stay out here much longer.

Ty nods and Serafina hurries into the building they are leaning against. Ty breathes in deeply as the blizzard continues on. The visibility diminishes and it becomes more difficult to see Ty as every minute passes.

The Crashin Movement, a group of failures who decided to group together essentially for survival in MY jungle. Now that they have a little gold they suddenly believe they can tangle once more with the alpha male of the pride. Perhaps Dr. Kurtesy forgot the last two savage beatings I've delivered to him, or maybe he's just taken enough of his crazy pills to think he's more capable this time around. Lest they forget I single handedly left them with their faces in the mud the last time they ran into me, lest they forget that Everest has done just the same thing.

Ty begins to laugh quietly, his eyes slowly turning to a glowing red. The snow and wind picks up in intensity, suddenly whiteout the screen aside from Ty's glowing eyes.

Everest and I may be opponents at Meltdown 50, and I am more than sure the pathetic fools Holmes and Kurtesy believe that we will divide over that small fact. However, I know Everest, I have studied him far more than any other competitor here in WZCW. He wants to win this tag match just as much as he wants to take away my WZCW World Title. Plot accordingly all you want fools, it matters not to me. I will walk into Ascension as a wraith, unseen to all, yet when it's done and over with, your souls will be begging me to spare you from the damnation you've plotted for yourselves. Your Tag Title victory at All or Nothing was impressive, but you are no longer facing loosely teamed together weaklings. You are facing two of the most dominant men in WZCW history.

Ty begins laughing maniacally which somehow overpowers the howling wind. His eyes close and the only trace of him is lost through the blowing snow. Ty's laugh lowers to an inaudible chuckle before he begins speaking once more.

Just as this blizzard poses no bother to me, so too does the Crashin Movement prove to be nothing more than pests to me. Why would you all believe that you are capable of victory when not only have I destroyed you all before, but now I have a man I respect as a warrior to take part in your defeat? Perhaps it will be just like last week and I will end up facing the two of you alone for some reason, will it matter? Is it worth nipping at the lion's ankles when he turns around and tears out your throat? Like the dogs you are, I will make you bow down to your true Master, and if your loudmouth hang on decides to interfere, I will end his career with no remorse. I owe it to him after the last two times as it is.

Ty's voice suddenly deepens and becomes angry. His eyes again open and the glowing red shines through the wall of snow.

I will tear through the Crashin Movement, I will leave them so devastated they dare not bother me once more. My patience has come to an end. I will not build up my challengers, I will tear them apart to the very essence of their souls, and while their energy becomes the Ouija's, I will grow even stronger every day. Once I am done with you Holmes, and you once more Kurtesy, I will move on to Meltdown 50 for a showdown that I relish the opportunity to take part in. My primal instincts will not be suppressed, once the scent of blood reaches me I will thrash my prey until they are just food for the Ouija, and once more the Crashin Movement will be laid out across the ring, soaked with blood and broken bodies. I am sure your multiple enemies would enjoy such a sight if they were not so horrified of my power. The King of Darkness will continue to mount the failures of his opponents and soon his throne will be complete. Everest, well let us just say he should be glad he's along for the ride this week. That is, if I decide to allow him to feast like a scavenger on what is left of you two. Perhaps I will let him destroy Crashin himself while Holmes and Kurtesy beg for my non existent mercy.

Ty's eyes return to normal and he is once again lost in the massive amount of snow blowing across the screen. Suddenly a bright red pentacle begins to form visibly through the snow. The snow around it seems to dissipate and Ty walks forth through the pentacle, the WZCW World Title in hand. His hair whips violently with the wind and he raises the World Title high into the air and the screen suddenly goes to black.

Thus it is written.

So it shall come to pass.

The feed cuts out.

We are backstage at Ascension. We are following a family of three who have won a WZCW.com contest to go backstage and meet their favorite superstars. Clips of the families trip are shown going from a shot of the youngster getting an autograph from Austin Reynolds to a clip of Phoenix chatting up the father and even a shot of the mother eyeing up Constantine as he walked by. Cutting back to the current view we see the family walking with a WZCW staffer as they head a corner and just to the left side of the screen we see Everest’s nameplate on a door in passing, suddenly the youngster stops, whirls and yells.

YOUNGSTER: I wanna go in here!

Without a bit of warning the kid swings open the door and strolls RIGHT into Everest’s dressing room. Needless to say Everest is a bit shocked and does a double take as he had his head buried in the fridge.

EVEREST: What the h……..

Just before he blurts it out he sees the youngster standing in the doorway.

EVEREST: Well hey there kid, may I ask who you are?

YOUNGSTER: My names Grayson? I won the WZCW.com Backstage contest.

EVEREST: Lucky little guy aren’t you, what can I do for you? You want a soda?

YOUNGSTER: Sure!

EVEREST: Well Grayson you’re in for a real treat tonight. Not only do you get to hang with the Superstar Supreme you get primo, prime time, front row tickets to the best Ascension of the year.

You’ve got front row tickets to a dream team up only WZCW could put on: The Pinnacle of Perfection and the World Champ in the ring teaming up for a once in a lifetime teaming. Taking on the those loveable losers, The Crash Test Dummies.

GRAYSON: I don’t like those guys. They are weird.

EVEREST: (Laughing): Yeah little man, you’re not the only one with those thoughts. Fact is tonight, the WZCW tag team champions aren’t getting into the ring with your normal tag teams that dot this federation’s very very lacking tag team division. No, tonight the good doctor had better have his prescriptions called in and his at home nurses on call because its not going to be pretty.

I heard the rumors of dissention, of how me and Ty won’t get along because of the match up next week at Meltdown. I’m here Grayson to personally guarantee to you and the world watching that tonight I’m going to gladly be standing there with Ty, showing the Champion the Respect he deserves and doing my part to bring the Crashing Movement to a Crashing halt.

Ty knows full well that next week all hell is going to break loose, I’m bringing pain like nothing he’s ever seen, and I know he’ll be ready for me, he will bring his A-game so to speak. And quite honestly I-CAN’T-WAIT!

But tonight is first. Ty and I are going to show our Tag Team champions that the only reason they hold those belts is because Ty and I have no interest in taking them. Once the 1-2-3 has been recorded though, then the attention will turn to the best Meltdown Main Event in recent memory.

GRAYSON: What about Big Dave? He’s mean, I hope he doesn’t come and beat you up, he seems like a bully.

EVEREST: (Smiling) Wow kiddo, you really do have a unique perspective don’t you?

Big Dave? He is an enigma, isn’t he. I know he’ll be watching tonight, he might even want to get a “closer look” from the announce table, I’ve notice more and more guys are doing that, but the fact is I’m waiting for Big Dave to make his move.

It’s an obvious fact that Dave doesn’t like me. We tried to settle this once and got no where. I’m more than sure that we’ll be attempting again real soon but for the next two weeks my focus isn’t going to be on Dave, although I will still be keeping an eye on him. His time will come, his defeat will be imminent.

You see my passion, my attention and my focus have always been on one thing Grayson: A World Championship! I want my belt back!

I heard Ty talk about the Crashing Movement prowling in his jungle, but Ty needs to remember one thing: His Jungle Is Still In MY WORLD!

Oh, speaking of MY WORLD…

Everest quickly reaches into a bag that sits on the floor at the end of the couch and pulls out his newest MY WORLD t-shirt.

EVEREST: Here you go G, this thing hasn’t even been offered at WZCW.com yet and it’s all yours!

Grayson’s eyes light up as he puts the shirt on and realizes that it might be a little big as hit drags across the floor like a dress.

EVEREST: (Laughing) Alright you may need to grow into that one, tell you what I’ll make sure one of those in the right size gets shipped to you.

Everest looks up at the clock and realizes he has to go.

EVEREST: Hey Grayson, I’ve got a talent meeting to get too, you are welcome to hang out and watch some tv and help yourself to anything in the fridge.

GRAYSON: Wow, thanks again Everest, this was so cool.

Everest holds up his hand as for a high five as he heads for the door.

EVEREST: I’ll see you in a couple of hours buddy!

With that Everest opens the door and we see the WZCW staffer and the parents of Grayson standing outside the door still looking for Grayson. Everest taps the staffer on the shoulder and with a smile points into his office. As Everest heads down the corridor the parents head into the room to get Grayson who we can hear jabbering on and on about what just happened.

The scene begins with Steven Holmes pacing back and forth waiting backstage at the same event as Dr. Kurtesy. Kurtesy’s music plays in the background as he finally emerges from the stage area along with Sandy Deserts. She is running after him. Holmes is relieved to see them. His Tag Team Championship is waiting on a desk behind him.

Sandy: Steven, where are you going?

Kurtesy: The lecture is over, and I have other business top attend.

Sandy: Other business, what other business?

Kurtesy: Well my dear, Mr. Holmes was rather determined to get my attention and practically begged me to end the lecture quickly so that I may talk to him.

Sandy shoots an angry look at Holmes who is still pacing and is staring at the floor.

Kurtesy: Now then Steven, what was so important that you had to cut my lecture short?

Holmes continues to pace, still not noticing Kurtesy’s words. Kurtesy has joined Sandy in annoyance.

Kurtesy: (Loudly) Steven!

Holmes is shocked at first and nervously staggers back before realizing that it’s Kurtesy who called him. He begins to speak.

Holmes: Well I was hoping we could speak privately.

Sandy: Well this is privately.

Both Holmes and Kurtesy turn to her and she quickly gets the message. Sandy is clearly annoyed but leaves none the less.

Kurtesy: Well now she’s gone and my lecture is finished, what is it you want?

Holmes: Some guidance.

Kurtesy is a little surprised by the request but nods and sits Holmes down on a chair next to the table where Holmes’ title rests. Kurtesy pulls up a chair also. Holmes is facing the floor as if too embarrassed to look at Kurtesy dead in the face.

Kurtesy: What’s the problem Steven?

Holmes: I believe I’m experiencing a new emotion…at least for me.

Kurtesy: And that would be..?

Holmes slowly lifts his head up to meet Kurtesy’s.

Holmes: …Love.

Kurtesy is a little surprised by this and moths love to Holmes as if questioning it. Holmes nods is response and Kurtesy remains surprised.

Kurtesy: Are you sure?

Holmes: Yes.

Kurtesy: By love...what exactly do you mean?

Holmes: I love someone.

Kurtesy is getting slightly frustrated.

Kurtesy: I understand that but is this a sort of a family love, like a love of a parent or--

Holmes: No. I’m in love with someone.

Holmes now has a bright smile on his face. Kurtesy is a little perturbed as this is the first time he has seen Holmes act this way. He puts his hand on Holmes’ shoulder.

Kurtesy: And you say this is the first time you’ve experienced this.

Holmes’ face drops into a neutral look.

Holmes: I know that you think this is ridiculous, but this is the first time I’ve felt this strongly about someone else…at least in this way.

Kurtesy: Who is she?

Holmes’ face lights up again.

Holmes: The most wonderful woman I’ve ever met. She’s perfect. No words in the English language, or any other language for that matter, could describe her. She’s so brilliant and I feel that we’re just made for each other.

Kurtesy is now cringing at the almost teenage like antics of Holmes. He continues to probe further none-the-less.

Kurtesy: And does she feel the same way about you?

Holmes’ smile broadens.

Holmes: Oh she does.

Kurtesy: Are you sure?

Holmes: She wouldn’t have agreed to be my wife if she hadn’t.

Kurtesy is startled by this announcement.

Kurtesy: What?

Holmes: She and I shall be wed. Isn’t that wonderful?

Kurtesy hesitates briefly.

Kurtesy: How long have you known this woman?

Holmes: Three weeks.

Kurtesy: Three weeks? That’s hardly enough time for you to get to know someone.

Holmes: Yes but she’s perfect. My parents introduced her to me when I went home three weeks ago. She was so amazing…I’ve never--

Kurtesy: --Felt that way before?

Holmes is surprised by Kurtesy finishing his sentence.

Holmes: Yes, how did you know what I was going to say?

Kurtesy: You’re pulling out a lot of cliché’s here Steven.

There is an awkward pause before Kurtesy breaks it.

Kurtesy: Are you sure this is what you want?

Holmes: Yes. I’ve never been more certain of anything in my life.

Kurtesy: It better not take away from our match this week.

Holmes’ face becomes very serious, very suddenly.

Holmes: I have not, do not and will not slack in the ring or out of it as far as winning a wrestling match. As soon as that bell rings, my mind, body & soul are all present in that ring.

A smile slowly creeps up onto Kurtesy’s face.

Holmes: Last week was an interesting test for us, no doubt. First off, you found us a perfect ally in Barbosa. With his fragile mental state, you can twist and turn him into a perfect weapon of destruction for us. He shall serve as a useful foot soldier in our ultimate war on WZCW. And should he be victorious in his #1 contenders match, and then once again at Lethal Lottery, he will no doubt bow to whichever one of us wins the Lethal Lottery.

Then there’s that moronic Bowen. Who did he think he was, attempting to touch my championship and thinking he could defeat Everest? He’s a fool for even trying. If he’d left it to me, he would have won and I would be defeating Ty Burna at Meltdown 50, not that has-been Everest.

Speaking of Everest, I want to crush him in particular at Ascension. I want to beat him so relentlessly that he doesn’t know or recognize who he is. I want to put him in the Aristocracy Reigns and feel his body go limp and feel the blood vessels in his face burst as he foolishly attempts to struggle to fight his way out of it; only to fail and lose miserably. He’s a mountain that I can conquer.

Kurtesy now has a fully formed grin on his face.

Kurtesy: Now this is more like the Steven Holmes who I teamed with. Now let’s go show the world why…how do you say it?

Holmes: Aristocracy Reigns?

Kurtesy: That’s it.

Holmes & Kurtesy begin to madly laugh as we go out to the sounds of their cackling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back