Is it just me, or is WWE getting a lot better?

The Viper

Occasional Pre-Show
MODERATOR COMMENTS (Lord Sidious)

If you agree with The Viper in his comments, I would like you to specifically state what you see about WWE that is improving. We aren't looking for generic comments like "Yes, things are getting a lot better around Mania time."

Be specific in what you are enjoying about WWE at the moment.

Or ... contrarily, if you don't feel that WWE is improving, indicate specifically what you find to be wrong with WWE today. What hasn't improved today, compared to 6 months ago.

Being specific is the key in this thread.

Thank you.

ok it may just be me getting excited for no reason, and i may end up getting disappointed but right now i am loving wwe and i think mania 26 is going to be awesome! here are the things im loving right now

Edge won the royal rumble!
you know he will most likely be facing jericho at mania and how awesome would that be?!

The triple threat tag match next week on raw!
I dont care who wins this, i am just excited for it, i love the team of punk and gallows, and i also love the team of show and the AWESOME one the Miz! this match should be awesome!

Kofi Kingston and Ted DiBiase are in the elimination chamber!
Will either of them win the match? prolly not, would it be awesome if they did? YES! Hell even if they get a pin on one of the main eventers would be exciting enough for me. And it does look like they r planting the seeds for DiBiase vs Orton at mania

Shawn Micheals looks to be turning heel!
ok i may be wrong about this, but it looks this way, and hopefully they have him face off against HHH at mania, and actually win against trips for once.

Im sure there are other good things im forgetting right now, and please state them if i am forgetting, but these are definitely things im liking in the wwe right now. Am i alone here? are any of you excited about any of these things? or any other thing that ive forgotten?

i hate to be the downer here but its basically the same.

Anyone who knew the rumored WM matches knew what was gonna play out..... last night(RR) assured that sheamus,orton,cena were locks for the ec, hhh was a lock the only doubt was the rumored injury and they always put at least 2 upper midcarders in,ted was obvious to further the feud randy and kofi was the upper midcard face , since mvp is in a program with miz......shawn not getting a spot was dead obvious from the edge promo and while the batista run out might be a shock to some, it makes perfect sense if u watched the rumble and the week before....while road to WM might be the most exciting time (biggest time of wwe's year), its def not the most surprising..

While I enjoyed raw tonight and I'm happy to see Bret, it is just the same old blah right now, at least on raw for me. Last year we had the whole HHH/Randy build up. That had me waiting for the next raw. I have not watched smackdown in awhile, so I don't know about there. But other than Bret, there is not a real big storyline leading to wm. Maybe Shawn/taker but nothing is in stone yet. I still think they need that one big personal story line.

WEll personally as the biggest Bret Hart fan in this forum, im loving the Bret Hart and Vince feud coming up, it was very very exciting lookin at Bret semi-wrestlinig in the ring even if it was just a kick to the gut and a few punches, when Batista came out tonight and attacked Bret, iithought he was gona Batista bomb him, i was feeling like a kid again, and the promo for this encounter was great, The triple threat tag match next week insure us there will be a new unfied tag team champions next week, Edge winning the Rumble is all good but i wonder how Jericho is gonna get the World Title, AND HBK what is now going to happen with him because its obvious Sheamus is going to face TripleH since hes not injured so thats out of the question, so im hoping he faces Undertaker again in another Epic match that if WWE playsout correctly result in a Draw and further Shawns heel turn because he still realy hasnt beaten the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and will keep the Streak alive, and put a Draw in Takers Mania Stat but no loss, WWE i have to say is really stepping its game up since Survivour Series in my opinion, Next weekwill defenitlty be a RAW to watch.

I like where the WWE is heading for numerous reasons:

1) Shawn Michaels- Although his storyline reminds me alot of the JBL/HBK/Taker storyline from last year, rememver JBL wanted to end to have a WM moment, couldn't win the title, so then he wanted to end the streak but couldn't get the match, etc. With HBK though there are numerous ways this can end up. A) He screws taker at EC and gets his match. B) Next week DX loses the titles cuz Shawn's head is not in the game causing more tension between him and HHH. or C) This is might be far fetched but what if somehow HBK joins Vince in his battle against Bret (some kind of sneak attack like Batista) and in return Vince gives HBK his shot at Taker.

2) Edge- Loved seeing him back on RAW tonight but most importantly love the fact that the WWE hasn't turned him face. He needs to stay heel in order for the Ultimate Opportunist gimmick to work. Even if he does indeed face Jericho at WM, there is nothing wrong with a heel vs heel match as long as it is done properly and these two can deliver it.

3) Dibiase- Very happy that he is in the EC and the probable match vs Orton at WM might happen. Although like Edge-Jericho, I would hate to see either turn face. With the Marine 2 deal, the pave work is there to turn Teddy into a mini Million Dollar Man type, a cocky movie star or some what type thing.

It's been awhile since WWE had so many roads to choose from during their storylines. I hope they keep it up through EC, that is when everything should become crystal clear.

WWE getting better? Not sure. WWE getting more unpredictable, yes. I see a few smart ones posting how predictable wwe is right now, yet they dont state the future, they just comment on what already happened. WWE for the first time since i can remember has us asking a ton of questions. It seems as if nothing is 100%.

Will Shawn get Taker.. if so, how will he do it? What will happen with Orton/Dibiase/Rhodes. What's going to happen with Bret and Vince? The obvious thought is, Bret will beat him at WM 26. Ok. but the obvious royal rumble winner was Shawn Michaels. What will Edge do?

I actually like Scorpios idea of Shawn joining forces with Vince.. where hes so obsessed about facing taker.. he will do anything.. and why wouldnt he go against Bret? That would be good tv.. but i'm pretty sure as he said, it's far fetched.

The point is, they got people askin questions. And although the Mania matches might be predictable, it's pretty interesting how it will be set up.

The only thing i'm almost sure of is this. If it's HBK vs Taker this year again.. i dont think they are going to have HBK lose to him 2 years in a row. So, if they will keep takers streak alive.. then for sure, Michaels should not, and probably will not get the shot after all. On the other hand, i dont see why they would build this "obsession" storyline up with Shawn for no reason.

So yeah, i guess you could say, WWE is a bit better right now. All they need to do is get the divas back in Bra & Panties matches.. and we got a Great show!

I think it's pretty solid right now. They are REALLY pushing hard for younger talent. Some are doing their bests (Sheamus), some have failed (Jack Swagger), and some are flourishing (Kofi Kingston). Things could be better, but it's still keeping you on your toes far more than it is say.... 9 months ago.

Different main events.

WrestleMania leaving some people guessing.

Michaels is always pondering retirement, The Undertaker will be forced at some point and the mid-carders are genuinely stepping up.

The roster is there, the stories are becoming a bit better and the in ring is getting a bit better because they are younger with smaller, leaner, better workers.

True, it's not 1998. And thankfully it's not. Nothing is meant to last. This is what you have and it's better than it was a year ago, and looks like it could be better in a year from now. All you can ask for.

I actually agree, though my opinion can change on a week by week basis. I was impressed with the Rumble this year, as well as the follow up RAW. How long the ball keeps rolling, I don't know...

Yes, it is Wrestlemania time. Everything always seems to pick up right about now and for good reason. Basically, all year long is to build characters and setup feuds that can start to blow off at Wrestlemania. For the WWE, it is the ultimate beginning and end to all story lines. So, just like any good book, the best moments are right around the climax, and should leave any viewer with a sense of finality and satisfaction.

What I like particularly about recent shows (the Rumble and this RAW in particular) is the way matches are booked. Obviously, I'm not in the creative room and don't know how things are expected to go and how matches are supposed to end. However, everything seems to be flowing very nicely, especially the following:

1. The midcard titles are being represented. McIntyre will likely grow into his title, as I've enjoyed his blowoff(?) match with Morrison. The Miz is bringing some note to the US title as well. I especially liked his comments on RAW that stated he and the Big Show would win all the titles and RULE RAW. Not that this will happen, but it gives the illusion that whoever holds the titles runs the show. It makes me think back to Evolution days there.

2. There are 2 Tag Team title contenders. Granted, one of them is a makeshift team, but the other is basically a forming stable. The recent problems WWE has had with this division is their constant need to build a team to change the title holders. If the creative team is pleased with the way things are going, perhaps future teams are already being built up to challenge whoever takes the titles off of DX. My mind immediately jumps to Croft and Barretta (spell check on that one) from ECW who could be a tag team of the future.

3. Sheamus vs Orton. I liked the way this was booked. Orton is more experienced. Sheamus thinks he's the big dog, but Orton is basically a better heel in almost every category. Sure, the finish was warranted to the breakup of legacy, but I still like the booking here. As for legacy, I hope Cody isn't buried completely and Ted goes somewhere. Interesting, if not predictable, build up, but I'll take it over nothing.

4. RAW and the elimination chamber qualifiers. This RAW was everything I like about the product: WRESTLING and building storylines. While I understand that many are unhappy because Swagger and Cody got defeated by Cena and Triple H, but it really went the way it needed to be. Both matches weren't squashes, and the guy that needed to win, won. At the end of the day, ONE match of a PPV got booked. Good show.

5. Bret Hart. Bret and Vince had a great promo to end the show. This is slowly building something for a PPV two months away. I'm glad they aren't making a huge mistake and rushing things here. Batista is now cemented as a monster heel in Vince's pocket. Perfect. This also likely will yield a Cena/Batista match at Mania. Another match that needed to get done.

6. Shawn Michaels. The HBK angle can go in so many directions that all lead to a similar destination. I'm very happy they took the road less traveled and are getting Shawn over as a consistent loser rather than a consistent contender. The Heart-Broken Kid will obviously be in one of the bigger matches at Wrestlemania regardless of who he faces, and if it takes a brief losing streak to get him there (maybe even as a heel) then so be it. Variation, even if it leads to a rematch, is so key in this business and not nearly represented enough.

7. Edge and his Rumble win. Edge is perhaps my favorite character of the recent years. It doesn't really matter why I feel that way, but I love the realistic approach to his promos. His character tonight was in direct contrast to HBK's, and that is exactly what the show needs. He doesn't care about breaking streaks or rematches. He cares about cashing in on an opportunity, something that everyone can relate to in some form or fashion. He also doesn't jump to conclusions, and wants to "wait" to name his opponent. While this isn't really out of the ordinary, it shows that not just the people but the characters can think, and this is good.

8. Finally, I like the friction certain characters are having with each other. HBK is interacting with Vince, Bret, the Undertaker, Triple H, Hornswoggle, and Rey Mysterio all at the same time while having a match with Randy Orton. Sure, this may be a bit much, but even lesser characters like the Miz are interacting with 3 or more different people consistently. This shows more character depth and is very much more realistic. It makes the viewer feel that the characters (and the locker room) are not one dimensional, something that has seriously been a problem in recent years.

I left out my opinions on the divas and all the specifics. These are just some generalizations as to why I feel the product is better, or just improving. Granted, this time of year improvement is familiar territory. But, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the ride.

Just my 2 cents.

I focused more on TNA in the past month and a half, but with the long ramp and ring change its just not the say, so I order the RR Sunday, and loved every second of it. Its kinda weird how in just over a month it seemed to me that the quality went right back up to around early 2008 level which was probably the last time i cared about WWE. Of course it didnt hurt to have Edge come back and win the rumble either:worship:

the fact that they didn't have a divas match tonight was a great start.i was at the event live in nashville, all around great show. the best raw i have seen in months. i think it has to do with tna not necessarily mania time. they do however usually get better around this time of year, but i think they are more worried about tna than people might think. this is not really the forum but, they have a few 40-50 year old guys as well. people joke tna about that but wwe does it too. they reached out to bret hart for christ sakes. what does that tell you. it doesn't have anything to do with vince throwing bret a bone. it is a business, and vince is a business man. he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him that happened in 1994 and beyond in the late 90's. so he is going all out before tna has a chance to gain momentum, fortunately for us it may be too late. let the wrestling wars begin again.

bigsteviepump

The WWE will only get better if Trips and the Deadman help mold the future not try to stink up the main event scene its about the future. In a way im surprised that Cena, Orton, and Batista have been around for the last goin on 8 years w/ Trips and Taker at the top of the food chain. The WWE has always been improvin and goin forward not backward and that's all good. I think this year Christian will finally get the big one the wwe title.

Is WWE getting better, yeah I think so. Also I never thought WWE was all that bad to begin with. Yeah Cena/Orton/HHH was annoying as all hell, but aside from that I think it has been good all along. I know alot of you want to come on here saying you know more about the business than people in the business, and talk about how much it sucks, but i think WWE is going in a good direction.

I'm excited for anything Edge dose, but I'm not convinced he'll have a title match against Y2J at Mania. I know its a popular idea, but I think it would be better without gold on the line. This feud is a big draw without gold on the line.

Also I'm thinking Orton v Dibiasi will be great although i didn't like the "build up" on raw. It was too uneventful for my taste, but on the other hand it may have been a good move to not give away too much. Can't wait for Orton to get eliminated by Dibiasi at EC.

Punk and Gallows better win the tag titles on Raw. I love The Straight Edge Society.

The one thing as of now I don't like is what most other people do like and thats the McMahon/Hart feud. Before you attack me, here me out. I was liking it untill Batista came out and then it hit me, this is gonna end up a tag match between Batista/McMahon v Hart/Cena. If this happens I will be realy upset. If any other stars should get involved it should be DX and The Dynasty.

In one Final Note, what if HBK wins MITB and cashes in on Taker that night? For the record I want Jo Mo to win MITB.

i dont think it is, at the moment the thing i look forward to most is RANDY ORTON, his unpredictability get me excited about the next RAW, the guest host thing is wearing thin (altho shatner sings the WWE themes was inspired), i think they messed up the Bret angel, to me its a damp squib, i watched with anticipation as the wrestler i liked most as a youngster was returning, great episode, but the fact it only took him till lastnight to show up again lost any momentum, i think the roster need freshing up as its become stale with same old faces,
Hornswoggle enough said!!!
DX needs to break up and stop sullying the great name of DX, Triple H and Shawn are better than what they have been given lately, i am happy that shawn looks to be gettin serious tho that angle could be good, him losing it,

I would LOVE to see regal back as permenant GM, he did a great job the first time he did it,

on smackdown i think apart from Jericho and Punk the rest isnt great either, i look forward to Morrison matches but its bland,

and christian is better than what he is on ECW a bland champion, he does nothing, he says nothing interesting, this is the guy who had WWE fans eating out of his hands before his release and what could of been a great return was ended on ECW,

so no i dont think it is improving, there are good moments, good people (especially Orton) but overall i am disappointed

I agree completely. 1st for the most part they hv cut down on the triple u (unfunny, uninspired and unwatchable) sketches with the guest hosts and have had them be a little more of a low key role which is fun because it seems more natural. (Quick side note: how great was shatner last night?! hes the best seriously) the wwe is continuing to focus on the tag titles and making them seem important and Im sure Im not alone in saying that I have very high hopes for the triple threat match next week. We also have a potential stable forming with the straight edge society and more then anything I like the way the storylines for elimination chamber and wrestlemania are shaping up potentially an edge/jericho title match at mania hbk completely losing his mind which looks like the start of what Im sure will be an entertaining heel run and the long awaited legacy break up. Things are good right now in the wwe. My only two complaints dq's ruining to many good matches and lackluster main events (on raw mostly) but at the end of the day Im entertained and Im looking forward to see what happens next. So right now I cant really complain

Yeah, I think so. I mean, I still need to watch last night's RAW actually but I'm interested in a lot that is going on. I liked the Rumble match itself, wasn't so crazy about the rest of the card but it was all about the Rumble match.

The weekly TV has entertained me a lot though. We've got a lot of interesting stuff heading into Wrestlemania. Edge winning the Rumble was different, the whole HBK obsession with Taker is good, we've got the Vince/Bret feud and on Smackdown, there's the Straight Edge Society storyline and even a Womens storyline was decent for the first time in years.

Im really enjoying the Mid-card right now

Miz V MVP looks interesting, infact i feel the guy runs the whole show, im an unashamed huge fan of the Miz and MVP can both cut a good promo and work well together

On the other side, you have Mcintyre who is only 23 and looks pretty mean inside the ring, the guy hasnt got the biggest arsenal of moves but him and Morrison have a decent little feud going on, really enjoying this as well

CM Punk's Little group has me interested as well, and the tease of 2 weeks of a Punk V HHH feud is exciting, another one of the all star feuds we never get with 3 brands

ECW? Zack Ryder looks like a total Wanker, but he has some talent, you have some young guns running around like yoshi/ryder, and some very solid seasoned guys like Goldust christian and Regal

Only thing i will pick on is Undertaker as Champion, he cant cut long promo's, i feel that Jericho should be the man wearing the Title

I agree, WWE is definitely getting a lot better. Now all they have to do is not screw it up.

There are three elements that I feel like make it significantly better.

1. Talented, high-potential youngsters. John Morrison, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler, and The Miz are the main ones who come to mind. I feel like the WWE is going through a definite youth movement and it is working for the best.

2. Fresh blood. Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson, and R-Truth all come to mind. They aren't new to wrestling, and they aren't necessarily young, but they are fresh and not even close to what we're used to seeing in the WWE. Basically, they aren't HHH and John Cena.

3. Talented, underdog veterans. CM Punk is basically the #1 guy in this category, but then you also have guys like HBK who is basically now an underdog in any match he's in, and Kane fits into this category because of such horrible booking, and I think Shelton Benjamin, despite being with the company for as long as he has, has great potential (look at what he did to Michaels and Cena in the RR) and deserves a good push.

Obviously the main eventers are there as always, but what's making the WWE so much better is that it's finally starting to feel like EVERYBODY, from the top to bottom, has a place and role.

I think the WWE is on the right path for improvement. I think putting new people in the main event, and letting guys in the midcard have a bit of mic time is certainly a good thing. My major happiness with the company at the moment right now is that they are pushing new people at all levels and they are trying a few new matches. I don't think it is a ground shattering improvement, but I feel more optomistic about the direction that the company is taking now than I did at this time last year, probably because it has opened up a bit. Orton vs HHH and Orton vs Cena was the story for far too long last year, and I think and hope we'll get something a bit fresh this year.

In the Rumble we saw a lot of young guys get over in the match and we got a big MTFO moment when Edge returned and won. We are seeing fresh main events and we are getting more young guys pushed as of late. We are seeing meaningful mid card feuds with stuff like MVP/Miz. The HBK/Taker and Bret/Vince angles are great and they are already building towards a historic Mania.

Im already stoked for EC after last night. Sheamus/Cena/HHH/Orton/Kingston/Ted Jr is looking to be an awesome chamber. I think one of the lingering issues in WWE is the fact that it has become so predictable. Things are really out in the open right now in terms of how they could pan out. Another one of Sidious' big criticisms is what does WWE give us to talk about? Well right now we have to wonder: What's next in the Vince/Bret angle? What now for HBK? Who will Edge challenge? Will Orton/Ted collide in the chamber? Will we see another title shake up at EC this year?

Hopefully this isn't temporary, because last nights Raw was one of the best in a while.

I'm a WWE fan and have been for a long time. I've always acknowledged WWE's problems while also being fair and highlighting what I enjoy about the product. In the past month, Raw has been better than it's been in a long while. WWE programming overall is something I've enjoyed because, personally, I've found Smackdown and ECW to be better overall than Raw much of the time. Over the past month, however, it seems as if the WWE has really started to do away with some of the problems that have dogged Raw.

I've noticed that in the past few weeks there's been more wrestling content on the show and that's a plus. Overall, I've enjoyed the matches that they've had on Raw the past few weeks and I hope this trend continues. A lot of the silly skits that Raw used to do quite a bit of in the latter half of 2009 are no longer there. Hornswoggle has been kept to a bare minimum this month and the few comedy segments they've had in recent weeks have actually been a little bit funny. I thought the segment with William Shatner, the Straight Edge Society and Miz & Big Show was pretty funny. Not hilarious or anything, but it's nothing like the corny shit that DX has been shoving down our throats for the past 6 months. Young guys on Raw have definitely been given more of a spotlight over the past few months and I love how the Raw Elimination Chamber is set up with three young, up and coming guys and three main eventers. The careers of Kofi, Sheamus and DiBiase could all receive a big boost by the time the ppv is over. DX is going to be splitting up soon and it's high time that it happened. DX's time has come and gone a long time ago and these cornball skits they've often done just aren't funny. DX is also going to be dropping the tag titles soon and that also needs to happen so that some emphasis and importance can be put back onto the titles again. They've been little more than props with DX having them as their focus has been their usual goofing around rather than being tag team champs. I love the Bret Hart/McMahon angle, I like the idea of HBK becoming this obsessively frustrated guy that seems to be on the verge of snapping. I even care about the Miz/MVP feud as Miz is showing himself to be a pretty good heel champion.

The WWE, for me, is very entertaining right now and they need to stick with the formula they've got. Everything about Raw has just majorly improved over the past month. Well, the Divas aren't that great but I can tolerate them. With the addition of Serena to the roster, given her very unBarbie doll look, maybe there's a slight glimmer of hope that the WWE MIGHT...just might move towards a legitimate women's division.

I agree that WWE has gotten a lot better as of late. I think a big part of it is the fresh talent. Guys like Kofi, CM Punk, and Miz are stepping up and have developed characters that actually have some depth. Having a few new guys in the title picture has really made the product more enjoyable and even slightly less predictable.

On the other hand I feel I could be better. The guest host concept has run its course imo. Having a different guest host every week makes it hard to build story lines that have compelling twists and turns. The inconsistent leadership can make the show feel disjointed and unfocused.

With TNA coming I strong I think both companies will continue to improve. I hope that wrestling is headed toward a boom period which I feel could happen sooner than later.

Royal Rumble Night to The 2nd Raw After Wrestlemania WWE Is alwasy great, after that back to been bad

I would have to agree with you that this time of year is when Raw begins to get alot better, but it seems like this year is alot better than last year. I have really been into the last 2 months of Raw and for every show there is either a surprise or a great match. I think it all started at MSG, and ever since RAW has been on a roll.

I hope that the great Raw episodes don't start dying off after Wrestlemania like they usually do, but yes WWE is getting allot better.

I also like what's been going on at Smackdown having Mysterio, Undertaker and Batista fueding. i've also really liked the action that the younger talent has been bringing like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntrye and the Hart Dynasty.

Well i am in the mid. I like the way wwe has finally started to push new guys like Miz, Morrison, Sheamus and Mcintyre. This is really good for the business and wwe. I am still not happy with wwe how they dealing with the storylines. They push the legacy hard in fall and gave them wins over DX. Legacy was really picking the heat up. But after Hell in a cell all came crashing down. The team which main evented a ppv they were barely getting the matches at Raw. Same thng happened with C M Punk. They pushed him hard and after one month he was getting pinned by R-Truth. Thank God straight edge scoiety saved his career. They pushed Ziggler but now he is hardly on the TV. Sheamus and Mcintyre getting pushes because of HHH. The only guys getting desrving push is Miz and Morrison who got themselves where they are with the hardwork and confidence. WWe formed a crap dx and add another crap called hornswoggle with them. Kofi was getting push but since he made randy irate on TV one night at Raw his push seems to be going downwards.

The only thing that popping my interest in wwe is to see HBK turning heel. That is looking god but what if crowd refused to boo him? WWE wil have to turn him face back. My Biggest disappoinment was how wwe dealt with Bret hart's comeback. They didnt make enough hype and did not come up with any better idea for Bret hart? If wwe were to turn HBK heel why the hell they did not let him beat Bret hart the day he came back. Shawn would be the biggest heel right after that. They are not putting enough thoughts to create the storyline. Hopefully soon TNA would light up the fire under Vince's ass to raise the standard. Rite now wwe is same as it is from last 4-5 years.

I was a huge fan of WWE during the "attitude" era and WWE has got worse over the past few years (in my opinion). Cena has been overpushed and rammed down our throats, the tag team division was literally dead for many years and there were many stupid gimmicks and angles, mainly aimed at 12 year old kids, but however....

Over the last year or so, I have noticed an improvement. The tag team division has been at least somewhat revitalized, with Jerishow, now Showmiz. Sheamus winning the WWE Championship was a good decision, along with allowing him to retain the belt for so long. Randy Orton has proven himself as one of the greatest heels of all time. Finally, it appears that the ridiculous DX gimmick (a shadow of its former self) is over....

...I just wish that WWE would at least gravitate somewhat back to that great "attitude" era, of blood, hardcore matches, backstage brawls and more "adult" promos that were actually funny for those older than 13. Maybe TNA's strengthening will somehow enable this to happen, eventually....as competition has only ever been good for WWE.

I can honestly say that I'm relatively satisfied with WWE programming right now...it's at least been a little less predictable than it has been over the last few years, which is a good thing.

Well, the WWE usually gets better around 'Mania time. It's something that we know we can look forward to every year, even if the Show of Shows doesn't always live up to the hype.

Edge winning the Royal Rumble was a nice surprise for me, as I was sure Shawn Michaels or Triple H was going to win. This story between Shawn, Triple H, and The Undertaker is quite interesting and has us all theorizing like mad on whether or not they'd really do another Taker/HBK match at the very next 'Mania.

Sheamus is actually being built up, and no one knows what will happen on either brand at Elimination Chamber. The reason 'Mania time is so exciting is because starting with the Rumble things begin to get unpredictable.

The WWE is getting good again. It always does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back