Is Daniel Bryan the key to unifying the Heavyweight Titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionJackson

Dark Match Winner
We now know that Daniel Bryan will be facing CM Punk at Over the Limit, (finally). Do you see this as the beginning of the end of separate Heavyweight Titles?
This is most likely a very hopeful and very idealistic way I would like to see this play out.
We get what most of us wanted, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan fighting for the WWE Championship. In this scenario, I would see DB taking the belt off of CM Punk. It might not exactly be at Over The Limit, but maybe at No Way Out. Let the feud continue through MITB.
Let Daniel Bryan hold the belt through Summer Slam, the following night, he could come out to Monday Night Raw and say that he has beaten the best that Raw has to offer, yet he has unfinished business against a (hopefully) fellow champion, Sheamus. At this point, he could call out Sheamus and say they need to finish what they started at Night Of Champions, obviously for the right to be called the Undisputed Champion.
I would see DB win this and finally get a clean win over Sheamus and become the Undisputed Champion and unifying the two belts.

Does this seem plausible to you?
If not, A) do you think the belts will ever be unified? B) If so, how would you book it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back