Daniel Bryan = MITB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since winning MITB Daniel Bryan has lost several high profile matches.

Daniel Bryan lost to Sin Cara on this weeks Super Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan lost to Wade Barrett at Summer Slam.

Daniel Bryan lost to the WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio two weeks ago on Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan holds the Smackdown MITB contract.

Daniel Bryan stated he wouldn't cash in until WM28, but since winning it he has been on a lost a lot of matches vs other up and coming stars on Smackdown.

Is Daniel Bryan going on a long losing streak leading into him cashing in his MITB brief case?

WM28 is 8 long months away and theres a lot that could happen between now and then, but currently Bryan is on the losing end of things.

Will we see him turn heel over the next 8 months?

Will he come out of this losing funk soon?

Could a losing streak hurt or help him?

I think they may start to play up this losing streak a bit in the next couple of months. They seem to like using these losing streaks before giving a pretty solid push. They did the losing streak with Byran on NXT, so I suppose I could see them playing off of that (God, would Cole have a flippin' field day with it).

Hopefully, this will lead to Bryan snapping a bit and unleashing some crazy submissions as they have been hinting at it. I don't see him going heel though, but, I do think we will see him take on any and everyone leading up to 'Mania.

And to answer the last question: I think this losing streak will help him in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back