Is Daniel Bryan The Worst Thing To Happen To Wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
Daniel Bryan is 4 feet nine inches tall and looks like the stock boy at your local trader joes. It was embarrassing to see a man of Bryan's stature carry the world title and promote it on mainstream media. People make of fun of David Arquette winning the belt but Arquette is actually bigger than Bryan. Ever since Bryan won the belt WWE has been in a nose dive it can't recover from. The only thing to turn around the WWE is to bring in a legend like Sting to beat Bryan in under 10 seconds at Wrestlemania. WWE could bill it as a retirement match since everybody would think Sting would lose but imagine the cheers when Sting rolls up Bryan after the opening bell for the big win. Bryan wouldn't be fired from the company of course, he would just be moved to a backstage job where he wouldn't embarrass himself or the company. The only real fans Bryan has are a few marks on this site that live with their parents and don't even have a steady income to buy the network. You can always bet the poster that has an Daniel Bryan icon has never lifted a weight in their life. I always made fun of people in high school that didn't lift weights like me because I knew they didn't have the drive to become successful like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back