IMPACT Wrestling LD for 6/14/16 — Post-Slammiversary

My favorite part is the fact that the clips are all old. Roode was at NXT Takeover: Dallas over two months ago and you can see a BOUND FOR GLORY graphic in the background.

Yeah again nothing on their site, nothing on their Twitter, nothing on their Facebook that I know of. They just expect their fans to sit there for two hours waiting on any word.

Apparently TNA had a video message saying "hey hang with us" on Facebook. Apparently it's not important enough to post ANYWHERE ELSE because I saw it on a news site.

It's not TNA fault. They did send out a message. I blame POP TV.

LOL all jokes aside, I got caught up with watching the Simpsons anyway. Funny show.

@PopTV: Thank you for your patience. Impact Wrestling is now on Pop and will encore tomorrow night at 9P/8c.

You would think that would warrant a crawling graphic.

I know I'm being overly bitter but this has been one of the biggest messes and most disrespectful treatments of the fans that I've ever seen.

The one brain cell that was shared within TNA's managemen team died this evening. The brain cells was shared with 5 individuals, Dixie Carter being one of them along with a half eaten sandwich.

Exactly we got to believe everything TNA says and make sure they do not regret anything whether they did or did not know about it.

I wonder how this looks when I play it from the DVR? 2 hours worth of the same 8 commericals. Torture for sure.

That graphic said she's held the title 232 days over 5 reigns.

According to Wikipedia, her last reign was 232 days and she's spent over 700 total days as champion. Did they really just screw that up too?

TNA is at the point where they could fuck up a wet dream. So yeah, anything with them is highly possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back