IMPACT Wrestling LD for 6/7/16 — Go-Home to Slammiversary

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for MAY 3 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

[YOUTUBE]R3jdmwy_Cl8[/YOUTUBE]

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

Can we just have Jade lose to Sienna so they can put the title back on their precious Gail at Bound For Glory? You know they're dying to.

Yep. Please, I beg of you, let them put the title on him and have him lead Impact against a live Smackdown. Please.

Gonna be weird getting used to "Braxton Sutter", but I'm so glad he and Cherry Bomb (also gonna be hard to get used to Allie) are there now. Solid wrestlers.

Indeed. Allie is rather easy to look at too.

In the review I said they'd probably have a fourway for the X Title because that would be the least interesting thing they could do. Guess what we're getting.

Indeed. Allie is rather easy to look at too.

In the review I said they'd probably have a fourway for the X Title because that would be the least interesting thing they could do. Guess what we're getting.

X Divsion is still struggling a lot. It's missing the care factor the other divisons have.

Makes me long for a return of Doug Williams.

More than anything else it needs a focus. The story right now is more about Helms vs. Edwards and unless Shane wrestles (after he debuted a year ago at Slammiversary), this is kind of a waste of time. It doesn't help that the title and champion will go weeks without appearing. When is the last time we even heard any of them talk?

Yeah, was just gonna say, Lee is kind of buried behind Helms, which is silly. It's why I hate that it's called the "Helms Dynasty". Why is Helms the focus?

But I just feel like generally there's no real strong performance from anyone. Just guys who are there. Look at what Drake just did for the KOTM title. The X Division needs that.

Yeah but when you're basically told you mean nothing because we need to get in MORE Matt vs. Jeff stuff, it doesn't really matter what kind of performance you put on if there's no real incentive. Tigre Uno did what he could but Lee took the title and Tigre has basically disappeared. That happens way too often anymore and it's getting tiresome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back