IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.27.12 is LIVE and Will Crown a New TV Champ!

of course it will carry on after bfg. bfg will be the start of the reveal. i do wonder about peoples logic of wrestling sometimes.

It's not about logic. It's about I don't care about this storyline and I likely won't care when Eric Bischoff and/or Jeff Jarrett are revealed as the Boss. I'm also not wild about Hogan's match being the real main event for the third straight BFG.

Well...I'm officially bored with this story. I was giving it more chances every week to entertain me; they really haven't on a consistent basis. Why?

1) They kept pushing things past the point of believably. I'm an adult; I only have so much ability to suspend my disbelief. The torture segments, kidnapping, hammers to the head, etc. have snapped me out of buying into things. It's just ridiculous.

2) We still don't know anything about the Aces & Eights, who they are, what they're motivations are...nothing. What the fuck does "full access" mean?

3) They pretty much just guaranteed "nothing will happen" between now and Bound for Glory. How in the blue fuck is that supposed to excite me about the next few weeks?

4) Two TNA guys vs. two masked guys at Bound for Glory. Great. That's about as sell-able as Austin Aries vs. Big Hammer Dude.

I just want it over. I've been putting TNA over as the superior company for months now, but I'm starting to second guess that now. I'm just bored as heck.

i cant say im a massive fan of the execution of the A&8's storyline, so far. but to hotshot now would just be ridiculous. i feel it will really hit its groove after bfg.

Both Aces and Eight's and the BFG series began way too early.
1) Cut down the BFG to your top eight wrestlers and make it last one less month.
2) Don't count on a 4 month faction war storyline to stay hot for BFG. What was the need of having Aces and eights the night after slammiversary?

Now for another interesting question: who are the two guys going to be? I'm not sure what big names don't have a match already. Ray and Anderson maybe?

Was I seeing things or was the belt Joe holding the old World title Hogan threw in the trash and EY was screwing around with for months? It certainly wasn't the original TV title. It wasn't red. The flat design, black strap, it was the old belt. Why?

I just noticed this myself. That looked absolutely like the old WHC.

TNA really likes their ambiguous faction angles. See, it looks like Aces & Eights has made an Impact (pun very much intended), but really...nothing has actually happened. Hogan's pretty much just been amusing himself while the rest of the roster moves on to their feuds at Bound for Glory.

TNA really likes their ambiguous faction angles. See, it looks like Aces & Eights has made an Impact (pun very much intended), but really...nothing has actually happened. Hogan's pretty much just been amusing himself while the rest of the roster moves on to their feuds at Bound for Glory.

Yeah that was kind of odd. Basically after the big brawl, everyone stopped paying attention to them.

very true. then again, you'd have so many on here bitching about how its hogan taking away from the world & tag title angles, if they kept the focus on a&8's invading. really tna cant win either way with most of the people on here.

Ok...to be fair I do want to see Double J back in TNA. And I will probably care for awihle when they actually reveal SOMETHING about the group. But I feel like they've been treading water for the last month or so, and likely will until some sort of big reveal happens at BFG.

Also, does anybody else despise that TNA waits until the main event match EVERY WEEK to take their double commercial breaks? Turns great 15 minute matches into about 5...

very true. then again, you'd have so many on here bitching about how its hogan taking away from the world & tag title angles, if they kept the focus on a&8's invading. really tna cant win either way with most of the people on here.
Welcome to the IWC. Same goes if they ended it a month ago, people would bitch it ended too soon and if they extended it a month people would bitch it has gone on too long.

Ok...to be fair I do want to see Double J back in TNA. And I will probably care for awihle when they actually reveal SOMETHING about the group. But I feel like they've been treading water for the last month or so, and likely will until some sort of big reveal happens at BFG.

Also, does anybody else despise that TNA waits until the main event match EVERY WEEK to take their double commercial breaks? Turns great 15 minute matches into about 5...

I'd be much more ok with Jarrett being in charge than Bischoff. At the end of the day though, I'd like to see Hogan put someone under the age of 45 over though.

Welcome to the IWC. Same goes if they ended it a month ago, people would bitch it ended too soon and if they extended it a month people would bitch it has gone on too long.

hehe. it does make me laugh i must say. they never seem to enjoy anything. if something got me so annoyed and angry on a regular basis, id probably stop watching for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back