IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.27.12 is LIVE and Will Crown a New TV Champ!

Nobody has cared about the X-Division in a LONG time and they're just spinning their wheels until Sorensen comes back since they have a storyline with him and Ion. There's bound to be more dissention between Hardy and Aries with their tag match tonight. I'm not going to cry and complain because they left guys like Anderson, Joe, and Magnus off a couple of show because they weren't doing much to begin with.

Keeping the belt off screen isn't going to get much interest is it? Sorensen doesn't need to be the person to take the belt of Ion. Ion could trade a few wins with people like King and Sonjay or whoever else until that time comes. Obviously they're building to something with Austin/Hardy but opening to show every week with "Oh Brother we got to find these Aces and Eights" doesn't make it feel that the World Title is all that important. They have a storyline going on Magnus/Joe but they keep having it progress every two/three weeks inconsistently so of course people won't care. This is taking away time from people who need it.

That was a really solid segment between the TV Title contenders. I don't understand Hogan's logic of eliminating Magnus to "separate him" from Joe, but...whatever. Nothing Hogan has ever done makes any sort of sense.

This pretty much ensures that either a) Joe wins and Magnus fights him for the belt at BFG, or b) Magnus forces Joe to lose, and they fight without the belt at BFG.

That was a really solid segment between the TV Title contenders. I don't understand Hogan's logic of eliminating Magnus to "separate him" from Joe, but...whatever. Nothing Hogan has ever done makes any sort of sense.

This pretty much ensures that either a) Joe wins and Magnus fights him for the belt at BFG, or b) Magnus forces Joe to lose, and they fight without the belt at BFG.

The first option is exactly what I said in the thread about this. Why no one else saw this prior to it actually happening is beyond me.

Is there any point to the Knockouts referee angle anymore? It was in response to Madison and Earl which lasted all of three weeks.

Garrett is going to do something bad. I don't mean character wise. I mean he's going to do something stupid.

Still cannot believe they allowed Devon to leave the company and simply vacate the title, rather than have someone beat him and take it from him. If Samoa Joe doesn't win this, there's something wrong.

Interesting. On one hand I think the belt could add to a potential show-stealer in Joe vs. Magnus at Bound for Glory. On the other hand, having Anderson on TV every week as the Champ isn't a bad idea either. He's been drastically under-exposed as of late, even if I don't really like him all that much. That TNA crowd seems to, and that's really all that matters.

Either way I think I'll be happy with the outcome of this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back