IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.29.15 — JJ's HOF Induction, Jeff Hardy's Return and More!

The segment was fine enough but I have no desire to seeing Matt Hardy vs. Ethan Carter III in a TLC match on two weeks' notice after Matt won the title shot in a lame tables match.

I really don't like Melendez.. I wish he turned heel and use his leg as a weapon in matches and it be legal because how can it be a foreign object if its part of you?.. *shrug* whatever he bores me.

I really don't like Melendez.. I wish he turned heel and use his leg as a weapon in matches and it be legal because how can it be a foreign object if its part of you?.. *shrug* whatever he bores me.

Wrestling boots are considered foreign objects, even though they're part of the gear worn to the ring. I never got that.

yeah its his LEG though... not just a boot.. or clothing.. but yeah I see your point. LOL

This is one of those nights where we need KB's stop watch. How much fucking talking has gone on tonight versus actual wrestling? I feel like they've got well over an hours' worth of chatter.

This is one of those nights where we need KB's stop watch. How much fucking talking has gone on tonight versus actual wrestling? I feel like they've got well over an hours' worth of chatter.

20:03 of wrestling, minus about 3:30 for a commercial in the tag match.

Aside from TNA and occasionally ROH, Destination America's line-up is like the televised incarnation of everything I hate about this country — bullshit shows about ghosts, the after-life, hillbillies and big foot.

They should go with a tag line. I'd suggest "Burden of proof? What's that?"

Aside from TNA and occasionally ROH, Destination America's line-up is like the televised incarnation of everything I hate about this country — bullshit shows about ghosts, the after-life, hillbillies and big foot.

They should go with a tag line. I'd suggest "Burden of proof? What's that?"

True but they're cheap "reality" shows to produce and that's what TV is about these days, at least on cable. I hate it too.

True but they're cheap "reality" shows to produce and that's what TV is about these days, at least on cable. I hate it too.

Reality tv is bad enough. Reality tv about things that can't even be proven to exist in reality in the first place is worse.

What's next, "The Next Kardashian — life as a zygote"?

Reality tv is bad enough. Reality tv about things that can't even be proven to exist in reality in the first place is worse.

What's next, "The Next Kardashian — life as a zygote"?

Oh don't worry: I'm sure we'll get a Kardashian network someday and that sounds like prime programming.

I feel like this whole speech should end with "thank you to everyone who made TNA what it was. WAS. Because I've got some big news to share with everyone — I just bought TNA, and TNA is dead.

This is now Global Force wrestling..."

Then he just walks out with Dixie and everyone jaw-dropped.

I feel like this whole speech should end with "thank you to everyone who made TNA what it was. WAS. Because I've got some big news to share with everyone — I just bought TNA, and TNA is dead.

This is now Global Force wrestling..."

Then he just walks out with Dixie and everyone jaw-dropped.

I'd be glad if Dixie just got dropped in general. Like, can we never see her again? Ever?

The "roster" welcoming Jeff on stage... man, it's like no one is there anymore. LOL.

But I guess it's only the faces out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back