IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.03.13 is LIVE and Features the Return of Sting!

So they're just bad guys... To be bad guys.

That's the kind of logic in a child's cartoon. A very bad child's cartoon.

No wonder this works for you.

You're an absolute moron for many reasons. That is not one of them.

And, while I'm onto this, what about this makes sense? Or, for that matter, have they ever explained why Aces & 8's is invading Impact?

You're actually the moron in this conversation by not realizing that it hasn't been explained yet why they've "invaded" because the guy behind the whole thing has yet to be revealed. Ummm.... duh?

I find it really pathetic you constantly chose to jump down JGKY's throat because he enjoys TNA. It's not like he's some ultra defensive buffoon who attacks people that doesn't enjoy TNA along with him. If that were the case, then your harassment of him would be understandable. But it's because he decides to be positive in these TNA LDs that really rubs you the wrong way and that says more about you than it does him.

Why does it need to be some complicated reason most invading groups invade for the same reasons

NWO invaded because they wanted to take over WCW.

Nexus invaded because they hated the way they were treated on NXT.

Fuck, even the Shield invaded to right what they feel are injustices.

All of these groups "beat people up", but there was always a higher reason for everything. It isn't complicated at all, unless you're a mong.

You're actually the moron in this conversation by not realizing that it hasn't been explained yet why they've "invaded" because the guy behind the whole thing has yet to be revealed. Ummm.... duh?

I find it really pathetic you constantly chose to jump down JGKY's throat because he enjoys TNA. It's not like he's some ultra defensive buffoon who attacks people that doesn't enjoy TNA along with him. If that were the case, then your harassment of him would be understandable. But it's because he decides to be positive in these TNA LDs that really rubs you the wrong way and that says more about you than it does him.

I still don't understand who people were expecting to be in this group

He's the one that started the conversation. If he doesn't want to be trashed, he shouldn't speak.

Which would be fine if this angle had lasted a month, maybe two.

It's been seven months. Seven. So yeah, it's fucking stupid.

I find it really pathetic you constantly chose to jump down JGKY's throat because he enjoys TNA.

Oh boy, big brother coming to defend little brother

It's not like he's some ultra defensive buffoon who attacks people that doesn't enjoy TNA along with him.

Did you miss how this whole argument started with him and KB?

But it's because he decides to be positive in these TNA LDs that really rubs you the wrong way and that says more about you than it does him.

You don't think I don't like TNA? I do. But I'm reasonable when it comes to a product not being good. And I find it absolutely moronic when someone can't.

NWO invaded because they wanted to take over WCW.

Nexus invaded because they hated the way they were treated on NXT.

Fuck, even the Shield invaded to right what they feel are injustices.

All of these groups "beat people up", but there was always a higher reason for everything. It isn't complicated at all, unless you're a mong.

OMG thats really complicated stuff. So Nexus and Sheild invasions are for the same reasons and like JMT like said no leader has been revealed to say they're reasons which will mostly like end up being the same as all invading groups reasons to invade

OMG thats really complicated stuff. So Nexus and Sheild invasions are for the same reasons and like JMT like said no leader has been revealed to say they're reasons which will mostly like being the same as all invading groups reasons to invade

.... And you best point is made when someone else makes it.

Ok, fine, the leader hasn't been revealed. And don't you think it's a problem that it's taken seven months for this to happen?

JMT, for the record, I'm a million times worse on Stormtrooper... I don't see you running to his aide. Just saying

OMG thats really complicated stuff. So Nexus and Sheild invasions are for the same reasons and like JMT like said no leader has been revealed to say they're reasons which will mostly like being the same as all invading groups reasons to invade

It's been nearly 6 months since their debut. The angle has fizzled out. It was the hottest story in TNA, now it's playing third fiddle to Hogan/Brooke/Bully and Hardy/Aries.

All three angles are spotlighted and highlighted equally how is any of them 3rd fiddle

I believe he's referring to fan interest.

In which case, Nate is wrong, it's like playing sixth fiddle to Hernandez/Chavo and Joey Ryan.

Any time you're compared to Matt Morgan, you're doing something wrong

All three angles are spotlighted and highlighted equally how is any of them 3rd fiddle

A couple of weeks ago, there were 2 segments having to deal with Aces & 8s. One was Devon Challenging Samoa Joe, the other was Samoa Joe accepting the challenge. That was it. They aren't all feature equally. Aces and 8s were the top story that closed every Impact, then they became the midcard storyline.

He's the one that started the conversation. If he doesn't want to be trashed, he shouldn't speak.

And look at the way KB handled it as opposed to Haiku. Haiku looks for any reason he can find to call out JGKY's fanboy tendencies.

Which would be fine if this angle had lasted a month, maybe two.

It's been seven months. Seven. So yeah, it's fucking stupid.

God forbid a mystery angle lasts over a month. Wrestling fans are simply impatient with very short attention spans. Some of the greatest television shows were built around mysteries that lasted months and months, and those with any form of intelligence stayed enthralled and intrigued with it.

Not saying people should feel that way about Aces and Eights. Hell even I don't care at this point, but to say all mystery wrestling angles have no point of lasting longer than a month is ******ed. It was this impatient mind-set that led to the premature revealing of the Greater Power from The Ministry and look at how much of a disappointment that's looked at as today.

Did you miss how this whole argument started with him and KB?

Like I said to Nate, I saw the way KB approached him and the way you did. The way you attack the guy rubs me the wrong way.

You don't think I don't like TNA? I do. But I'm reasonable when it comes to a product not being good. And I find it absolutely moronic when someone can't.

So what if someone isn't "reasonable" when it comes to their fandom of something? I'm not a reasonable person when it comes to the New Orleans Saints or Nick Diaz, most die-hard fans aren't.

I believe he's referring to fan interest.

In which case, Nate is wrong, it's like playing sixth fiddle to Hernandez/Chavo and Joey Ryan.

Any time you're compared to Matt Morgan, you're doing something wrong

So now you know what the vast majority of what TNA's audience is interested in and can rank them

And look at the way KB handled it as opposed to Haiku. Haiku looks for any reason he can find to call out JGKY's fanboy tendencies.

KB will call someone a moron just as quick as anyone will. He bowed out of the conversation like frankly, anyone with something to do would.

God forbid a mystery angle lasts over a month. Wrestling fans are simply impatient with very short attention spans. Some of the greatest television shows were built around mysteries that lasted months and months, and those with any form of intelligence stayed enthralled and intrigued with it.

There have also been TV shows that have a mystery drag all the way to the end with a shit build and a horrible payoff. It's not impatience thinking that TNA would do the same, it's usually a safe bet.

Fuck, it isn't even a TNA thing. It's a Post 2000 Professional Wrestling thing.

So what if someone isn't "reasonable" when it comes to their fandom of something? I'm not a reasonable person when it comes to the New Orleans Saints or Nick Diaz, most die-hard fans aren't.

Does that mean that anyone who calls you out on it is wrong? It's obnoxious to be that oblivious, there's nothing wrong with pointing that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back